Home
Posted By: Mikewriter Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
Just read the President's comments on the recent (today) changes to immigration and the elimination of DACA. Extremely well-said, and nothing but the truth!

Putting U.S. Citizens first!

Mike
IMHO, he should have never been put in the position of having to make a decision on DACA or any other immigration related matter....congress has been kicking this can down the road since Reagan last granted amnesty...it's about time we had a president that's gonna force congress to do their job....I just seen Graham and some Dem. Sen. on TV boasting they'd have "DACA" legislation ready by the end of the month....I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what I got out of the press briefing was that the President isn't interested in piece meal legislation....comprehensive or nothing... cool
Posted By: byc Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
Yup that was Durbin.

In addition, to DACA reform Trump is looking for a full on comprehensive package to include his wall and comprehensive immigration control. Sanders made that clear in her earlier presser.

Game on!
Now is the time to get it done. Both parties are under pressure to find a way to let these kids stay in their homes, the only ones most have ever known. We can swing some Latino votes by passing legislation to let them stay and become citizens eventually. This doesn't mean we will allow or welcome more, just make these kids legal. They're not going anywhere. We need to be pragmatic and realize that they have ways of using the system for the next 20-40 years by demanding individual hearings.

With this pressure comes opportunity to enact COMPREHENSIVE immigration reform, to include elimination of all the loopholes and hearings the illegals and their attorneys use.
MAGA
Personally, I believe they should go back to their home country, WITH their parents.
If they are allowed to stay, they shouldn't be allowed to become citizens, nor should they have the right to vote.

Consequences of their parents actions, which were illegal from the beginning.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
No amnesty, no anchor babies, property confiscated to pay for the trip home.
They broke the law coming here so no quarter should be given.
In fact, hefty fines should be imposed.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Personally, I believe they should go back to their home country, WITH their parents.
If they are allowed to stay, they shouldn't be allowed to become citizens, nor should they have the right to vote.

Yup, concur completely. Their arrogance and militance demanding to stay should also be taken into account.

Originally Posted by 700LH

I could go there pretty easily, too.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

I know that is extreme to a degree, but if you truly want illegal immigration stopped, and not just played in the political theatre, drastic measures need to be taken.
Maybe a few months for them sell out and leave on their own, the bottom line has to be your gone if your not legal or it will never end.
Posted By: SD300 Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
As part of comprehensive immigration reform, I'd like to see congress change the law so that we don't have anchor babies anymore. Should never been allowed for an illegal to have a baby and that baby becomes a citizen. The baby becomes a citizen, then the parents (who are illegal) get to stay because it would be wrong to break up the family.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
They've got to be nervous in Texas, I saw they have 450k illegals...that's insane.
Obongo allowed them to legally enter the US with his Executive Order. Now that they and their relatives are here (legally) I can't hardly see Trump just throwing them out. I agree we need to use this fiasco to our advantage and push for strict immigration laws which includes a big, beautiful border wall!

No citizenship for any of them though. We don't need anymore democratic voters.

I know that is extreme to a degree, but if you truly want illegal immigration stopped, and not just played in the political theatre, drastic measures need to be taken.
Maybe a few months for them sell out and leave on their own, the bottom line has to be your gone if your not legal or it will never end.

Fact is they were brought here under existing immigration laws that allows them hearings and some form of process. It will cost us far more to have them go through all the hearings and appeals they now have a right to, since they are grandfathered under the laws at the time they showed up than any net gain for American workers. This is going to cost us all billions in bureaucrat salaries and legal fees.

As much as I would like to see all illegals sent back to their country of origin, I don't see how it could be managed. The LAW gave them rights, and we're a nation of laws, good or bad.

Get rid of anchor babies and allowing any relatives in on that basis in the future, but make the best of what we're stuck with.
Anchor babies....
Born here means you're a citizen. That's the Constitution. I believe in our Constitution and will not argue it until changed.
Parents of a citizen ARE NOT citizens. It is not our Constitution breaking up families, it would be the illegal parents choice of leaving the kids here while they are deported. Kick the illegals out and let them choose if they want to take the chillins with them. That may be hard and cold to some but it's our laws and they should be upheld until changed.

The left likes to pick and choose laws to there benefit. Some on the right choose to do the same. I say follow the law until it is changed. The Constitution allows exemptions for extreme situations such as pardons by State Govs and POTUS. Like it, live it or leave it.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Obongo allowed them to legally enter the US with his Executive Order. Now that they and their relatives are here (legally) I can't hardly see Trump just throwing them out. I agree we need to use this fiasco to our advantage and push for strict immigration laws which includes a big, beautiful border wall!

No citizenship for any of them though. We don't need anymore democratic voters.

In US by 2007 and continuous residency to be considered for DACA status, which was actually before Onumbnuts Presidency. Which really doesn't mean a whole lot since the Damn EO was unconstitutional anyway.
Posted By: djs Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
This whole issue os a pile of manure. I saw on TV where a DACA youth said he was very angry at the thought of being deported. Well, he's not here legally and he should be very angry, but his anger should be directed at the persons (parents, I presume) who brought him here illegally.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
the issue is these DACA kids - when we deport them are we going to separate them from their families?

You'd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of congress critters willing to stand up and say ship them back to Mexico by themselves.

I personally think Trump is doing this because he knows congress is going to do a Hail Mary to protect these kids.
If I steal a car, how long until I get to keep it?
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
Originally Posted by White_Bear
Anchor babies....
Born here means you're a citizen. That's the Constitution. I believe in our Constitution and will not argue it until changed.
Parents of a citizen ARE NOT citizens. It is not our Constitution breaking up families, it would be the illegal parents choice of leaving the kids here while they are deported. Kick the illegals out and let them choose if they want to take the chillins with them. That may be hard and cold to some but it's our laws and they should be upheld until changed.

The left likes to pick and choose laws to there benefit. Some on the right choose to do the same. I say follow the law until it is changed. The Constitution allows exemptions for extreme situations such as pardons by State Govs and POTUS. Like it, live it or leave it.

I can't recite all of the specifics but Mark Levin covered this in detail and it is one of the most KNOWN things by all pf us that is a MYTH. I too believed that but it isn't the case. I'm sure someone could explain it like Levin did or find it to listen.
Anchor babies....

Absolutely not the case. It was an activist court who purposefully misinterpreted the Fourteenth Amendment as you describe. The Fourteenth Amendment says that only those born here, who are "subject to the jurisdiction" of the state wherein they were born are citizens of the United States. As this was understood at the time of its framing, it refers to people only who are not already citizens of another nation. Children of (for example) parents who are Mexican nationals are themselves also Mexican nationals, and are thus not subject (in this sense) to the jurisdiction of the state (within the US) wherein they were born, and are thus not citizens by birthright of the United States.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
Hawkeye on the juice in a hurry
We just got home from a visit to my inlaws in Eastern Washington (Chelan). We took the kids to the beaches and were one of very few non-Hispanics, we took the kids to the water slides and were one of very few non-hispanics. Every god damned place we went we were outnumbered 10-1 by Mexicans. We used to live there and the migrants were always present but this time it's mind blowing. My wife said to me at the water slides, "Thank God for president Trump". It's out of control!!

I don't think it drastic to obey the law. The drastic part, was ignoring it to get votes.
“Every Person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.
(Senator Jacob Howard, Co-author of the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment, 1866)

The 14th come about as a way to address freed slaves, which where of course current residents in the USA, likely for generations. They weren't just showing up, off the boat.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Fact is they were brought here under existing immigration laws that allows them hearings and some form of process. It will cost us far more to have them go through all the hearings and appeals they now have a right to, since they are grandfathered under the laws at the time they showed up than any net gain for American workers. This is going to cost us all billions in bureaucrat salaries and legal fees.

As much as I would like to see all illegals sent back to their country of origin, I don't see how it could be managed. The LAW gave them rights, and we're a nation of laws, good or bad.

Get rid of anchor babies and allowing any relatives in on that basis in the future, but make the best of what we're stuck with.

Law can change, the guy that was a felon before GCA 1968 lost his gun rights, domestic abuse convictions prior to the Lautenberg Amendment did too, grandfathered or not.
Originally Posted by DryPowder

If your little kid was with you in a carseat would he go to prison with you??

If someone robs a bank, then puts the money into a college fund for their children, does the money remain in the college fund after the parents are captured? After all, the kids shouldn't be punished for what the parents did, right?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If someone robs a bank, then puts the money into a college fund for their children, does the money remain in the college fund after the parents are captured? After all, the kids shouldn't be punished for what the parents did, right?

What about the drug dealer that buys his ageing mother a house with his profits?

Law can change, the guy that was a felon before GCA 1968 lost his gun rights, domestic abuse convictions prior to the Lautenberg Amendment did too, grandfathered or not.

As much as I would like these laws changed it's not going to happen, 700. Congress has no stomach for making changes sweeping enough to send back all illegals, especially kids.

H@LL! They couldn't even repeal Obamacare. You think this would get changed?

Sometimes a pragmatic medium is all that is obtainable when politicians are at the controls. Our thoughts are parallel, but our outlook diverges a bit.
wink
I don't expect any real changes anytime soon.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17

My thoughts exactly.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/05/17
I don't see anything changing, Congress will bail and blame somebody else.
So much crap in one thread.

These aliens didn't come over with their parents, they was throwed across the border by the thousands, after the BS O'Buckwheat paper was signed, to live with relatives or anyone else who would take em in.

The ones that was with their parents was intended to be used as anchor teenagers by their illegal parents, "anchor babies" ain't got nothin to do with DACA.

All you hadda do was claim to have come over as a teen (or younger) prior to 07, and who could/would argue the point?

So, these mfers can be up to 27 years old now, ain't like they can't travel.

They can't be "grandfathered", cause they was only temporarily not illegal. Now, they is.

Deportin em is worth every penny. It'll cost a shatload more to house, feed, med and let em vote Demo for 60 more years.

President Trump is brilliant, as always.

Tells the congrifters to pass a law. Knowin that if they do, he's gonna be askin why repeal, wall, and tax cuttin couldn't get done, and this crap did?

Then, he'll veto it.
Originally Posted by 1911a1

My thoughts exactly.

Yep.

My thoughts exactly.

Yep.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIKEIT
As much as I would like these laws changed it's not going to happen, 700. Congress has no stomach for making changes sweeping enough to send back all illegals, especially kids.

You Misunderstand the situation here.

Congress is not going to pass legislation to "send them back" , that is already established law.

If congress is to act, they will have to pass legislation to allow them to stay, thus rescinding existing legislation.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
Just read the President's comments on the recent (today) changes to immigration and the elimination of DACA. Extremely well-said, and nothing but the truth!

Mike

A few minutes ago a DACA supporter said they are good people with a 97% employment rate! Those are jobs an American should have.
Originally Posted by Ringman

Mike

A few minutes ago a DACA supporter said they are good people with a 97% employment rate! Those are jobs an American should have.

Dems say these are the jobs 'Mericans won't do.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
IMHO, he should have never been put in the position of having to make a decision on DACA or any other immigration related matter....congress has been kicking this can down the road since Reagan last granted amnesty...it's about time we had a president that's gonna force congress to do their job....I just seen Graham and some Dem. Sen. on TV boasting they'd have "DACA" legislation ready by the end of the month....I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what I got out of the press briefing was that the President isn't interested in piece meal legislation....comprehensive or nothing... cool

Trump did something else...he is exposing all the vermin in congress (the swamp) for
the two faced mofos that they are..Ryan LindseyGrAmnesty are just 2 of the many that
need to be voted out of office (one way or another).
We the people gave the Repukes a majority in both houses ...and they still
think that they can f'k with US..2018 will show them that they can't !!
Problem is, try to find a white guy to move a house full of furniture. We just sold our house and the movers were from the Ukraine. They said the other crew was from Mexico.
Posted By: RandyR Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
Most people do not realize how big of a problem anchor babies are for our country. I am not talking about the women coming across in from just Mexico.
Businesses cater to women from all over the world coming here just to have their kids and go home with their baby who is a citizen. When I used to fly back from the East coast a lot it was not uncommon to see flights with groups of women in wheel chairs and newborns being wheeled in headed to China and Saudi Arabia. I am not talking just a couple either, one group flying to Saudi Arabia had to have a group of almost 20.
Originally Posted by RandyR
Most people do not realize how big of a problem anchor babies are for our country. I am not talking about the women coming across in from just Mexico.
Businesses cater to women from all over the world coming here just to have their kids and go home with their baby who is a citizen. When I used to fly back from the East coast a lot it was not uncommon to see flights with groups of women in wheel chairs and newborns being wheeled in headed to China and Saudi Arabia. I am not talking just a couple either, one group flying to Saudi Arabia had to have a group of almost 20.

I fly a lot internationally. Never seen it. What businesses "cater" to this?
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

Trump did something else...he is exposing all the vermin in congress (the swamp) for
the two faced mofos that they are..Ryan LindseyGrAmnesty are just 2 of the many that

And the Conservatives need to pound it into everyone minds constantly until there is no Swamp left.

I do understand that may be FOR EVER.
Posted By: kellory Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17

Prisoners who write books about thier exploits can not collect the monies from thier sale, since you can not be allowed to profit from a crime. Under that same logic, the kids must go back home.
Posted By: RandyR Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

There are a large number of maternity hospitals and OBGYN's that "specialize in this and even maternity hotels.

There are a large number of maternity hospitals and OBGYN's that "specialize in this and even maternity hotels.

Sounds like you are waffling here, but where are these hospitals and especially these maternity hotels? How about some references?

[quote=700LH]No amnesty, no anchor babies, property confiscated to pay for the trip home.

H@LL! They couldn't even repeal Obamacare. You think this would get changed?

Sometimes a pragmatic medium is all that is obtainable when politicians are at the controls. Our thoughts are parallel, but our outlook diverges a bit.
wink

You are talking like a "loser"... Congress better be afraid of US.
We are not to be pushed around and we're not going to turn over Our Country
to a bunch of illegal foreigners.
That is the importance of "draining the swamp" !
And
Equal application of "the Law"
MAGA
No...No immigration to America from any country whose citizen violate
our immigration laws...

Especially in California.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Source? Names?
Originally Posted by Fubarski

These aliens didn't come over with their parents, they was throwed across the border by the thousands, after the BS O'Buckwheat paper was signed, to live with relatives or anyone else who would take em in.

The ones that was with their parents was intended to be used as anchor teenagers by their illegal parents, "anchor babies" ain't got nothin to do with DACA.

All you hadda do was claim to have come over as a teen (or younger) prior to 07, and who could/would argue the point?

They can't be "grandfathered", cause they was only temporarily not illegal. Now, they is.

Deportin em is worth every penny. It'll cost a shatload more to house, feed, med and let em vote Demo for 60 more years.

Tells the congrifters to pass a law. Knowin that if they do, he's gonna be askin why repeal, wall, and tax cuttin couldn't get done, and this crap did?

Then, he'll veto it.

And not too many people talk about how many gang bangers are included in this
Clusterf'k !
Get them all out..what is hard about understanding "illegal" ?
No Rights.. and No reviews by some swampJudge.
Too Bad ...Too Sad
More MAGA!!.
Originally Posted by funshooter

And the Conservatives need to pound it into everyone minds constantly until there is no Swamp left.

I do understand that may be FOR EVER.

We either take back Our Country or we become the "Second-Class" citizens!
My Patience is at an End. When the government is lawless ..We The People
have a DUTY to Fight it !!!
I'm not going to let someSh*tF*ck government sponge dictate to me.
Posted By: add Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
Thanks Trump!
Being deported isn't going to prison.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
Trump is going to make Congress "fix" DACA, if they do I bet he won't sign any legislation letting Dreamers stay unless it includes full funding for the wall. Ultimately I see this as leverage play to get Congress moving on the wall.
Posted By: EdM Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
Rubbish. I see little change going forward regarding the OP. Little if none actually.

Man, to think a year or so ago, maybe more, (I think) you wholeheartedly despised Trump. I'm glad you came around (if indeed it was you but I'm pretty sure it was).

Think of the brilliance of this move by Trump. You're exactly right, this is how he rips the mask off the swamp. Timing is perfect. Congress has to act on this within 6 months. Six months from now is one month before the midterm primaries begin. Trump has forced the DACA issue into the public sphere and not only that, he's forced every politician up for reelection in 2018 (all of the House, 1/3 of Senate) to not only take a position but actually vote on it. 60%+ of Americans want reduced immigration. If congress fails to act, it shows them to be as useless as they actually are right before a big primary. If they vote on it, they have to answer to their constituents on how they voted. Lots of big names are up in the senate, some in states where Trump won big time. Same with the house and their districts. And I guarantee you Trump will be calling out the ones that didn't vote the way we want by name, and frequently. This is the "Big Ugly" where Trump starts to rip the mask off the swamp.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
They've got to be nervous in Texas, I saw they have 450k illegals...that's insane.

I would wager 10x that easily
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
President Donald Trump plans to "revisit" his administration's decision on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program if Congress is unable to pass legislation on the issue within six months, he announced in a tweet Tuesday night.
"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!" Trump wrote.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Big business for rich foreigners, come here, pop a kid out, get it registered. Costs start at $20k and go WAY up. Some places it's an all-in-one service. Apartments with all the medical equipment. Stay is usually from month 8 through a few weeks after birth.
After you fine folks educated me and I researched the topic a bit, I take back my original post on this matter.
No sarcasm ... Send them back until they decide to be an American and pursue citizenship. Assimilate or stay where you are.

Then, he'll veto it.

Clusterf'k !
Too Bad ...Too Sad

OK, I agree with your sentiments completely.

Now, how do you propose to accomplish all of this? Details, please, no generalizations. How long will it take? What resources do we have to accomplish it all? How do you take things out of the hands of immigration courts and hearings? Who do we get to round all of them up? Where do we put them to do the processing? How do we get the countries of origin to take them back?

Details...

You've got a very good point there, although it too would probably get watered down.

I get what you're saying, though. Let them die on the vine. No perpetually renewing seed.
Posted By: add Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17
This all about positioning and leverage.

As bigfish points out, Trump is a strategist first - observe his actions over time, not his lips.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Man, to think a year or so ago, maybe more, (I think) you wholeheartedly despised Trump. I'm glad you came around (if indeed it was you but I'm pretty sure it was).

Think of the brilliance of this move by Trump. You're exactly right, this is how he rips the mask off the swamp. Timing is perfect. Congress has to act on this within 6 months. Six months from now is one month before the midterm primaries begin. Trump has forced the DACA issue into the public sphere and not only that, he's forced every politician up for reelection in 2018 (all of the House, 1/3 of Senate) to not only take a position but actually vote on it. 60%+ of Americans want reduced immigration. If congress fails to act, it shows them to be as useless as they actually are right before a big primary. If they vote on it, they have to answer to their constituents on how they voted. Lots of big names are up in the senate, some in states where Trump won big time. Same with the house and their districts. And I guarantee you Trump will be calling out the ones that didn't vote the way we want by name, and frequently. This is the "Big Ugly" where Trump starts to rip the mask off the swamp.

I was fighting for my candidate Cruz.
Cruz stayed "civil" and Trump was very "abrasive".
Trump seems to be going the way of civil and needs to go back to
ABRASIVE especially with the likes of McNasty and his girlfriend Lindsey.
He needs to call out all these bastid swamp scum .. Beat on them
and don't let up.
By the way..many of the posters on this topic have already
"thrown in the towel"! F'kholes! Using their bullSpeak "pragmatic F'kholes!
What they fail to realise is that Trump can't do it by himself..he needs US..
the "ANGRY" voters to get our mojo back which we had in the last election.
The angrier we are...the more he can get done.

Clean the swamp and terminate all these "go-along-to-git-along" Repukes!
Do you hear me Wisconsin! Get Rid of Ryan! (I may just move to his district to
Vote against the SOB)...they did it in Virginia prior election !

Then, he'll veto it.

Clusterf'k !
Too Bad ...Too Sad

Now, how do you propose to accomplish all of this? Details, please, no generalizations. How long will it take? What resources do we have to accomplish it all? How do you take things out of the hands of immigration courts and hearings? Who do we get to round all of them up? Where do we put them to do the processing? How do we get the countries of origin to take them back?

Details...

After I knock you out from under that f'kn "roll over and play dead" toupee
of yours I'll tell you how...in the mean time stay the f'k out of our way and
STFU
Ewe are a big part of the problem..
Some of US still want a Country that we recognise as America and
will NOT submit to Second-Class-Citizenship for ourselves or our posterity!
Anchor babies....

The 14th amendment was passed on July 9, 1868 to make the Negro's born here citizens. It is out of date and needs to be fixed. There are some other changes that should be made, but when it starts the 2nd will surely be under fire. Can't remember which, but one has a $20.00 limit with is way out of date. They should all be considered with the original ideas in place, but again that is a slippery slope. miles
All that is required, is to follow US immigration law. That is what Trump is being villified for. The Democrats have successfully ignored the law, when it does not suit them. Now it is "criminal, uncaring", to follow the law.
I really detest seeing all the criminals here illegally on TV demonstrating and protesting actions taken by OUR President, and chanting that they aren't going anywhere. They need to be made to understand that they have no say in the matter - they chose that path when they came here illegally, instead of going through the process to become a citizen.

Of course, from their point of view, many have been breaking and disregarding U.S. laws most of their lives - successfully - so why should they have to stop now!

Each public immigration demonstration should be met with trucks and INS personnel to immediately begin escorting those who proudly proclaim they are not U.S. citizens across the border.

Mike
I really detest seeing all the criminals here illegally on TV demonstrating and protesting actions taken by OUR President, and chanting that they aren't going anywhere. They need to be made to understand that they have no say in the matter - they chose that path when they came here illegally, instead of going through the process to become a citizen.

Of course, from their point of view, many have been breaking and disregarding U.S. laws most of their lives - successfully - so why should they have to stop now!

Each public immigration demonstration should be met with trucks and INS personnel to immediately begin escorting those who proudly proclaim they are not U.S. citizens across the border.

Mike

DAMNED RIGHT! The fact that this doesn't happen is a very bad sign for the rule of law in our nation.

Then, he'll veto it.

Clusterf'k !
Too Bad ...Too Sad

Details...

STFU

So, you can't do it and resort to a schidtstorm of insults as an answer?

You're brilliant, a real potential Nobel Prize winner.

I was fighting for my candidate Cruz.
Cruz stayed "civil" and Trump was very "abrasive".
Trump seems to be going the way of civil and needs to go back to
ABRASIVE especially with the likes of McNasty and his girlfriend Lindsey.
He needs to call out all these bastid swamp scum .. Beat on them
and don't let up.
By the way..many of the posters on this topic have already
"thrown in the towel"! F'kholes! Using their bullSpeak "pragmatic F'kholes!
What they fail to realise is that Trump can't do it by himself..he needs US..
the "ANGRY" voters to get our mojo back which we had in the last election.
The angrier we are...the more he can get done.

Clean the swamp and terminate all these "go-along-to-git-along" Repukes!
Do you hear me Wisconsin! Get Rid of Ryan! (I may just move to his district to
Vote against the SOB)...they did it in Virginia prior election !

I was for Cruz too, but he was out by the time my primary rolled around and by that time I was on the Trump train. laugh

Just glad to see some come around. Take the compliment. :P
Congress will not do anything that President Trump wants to do.
Anchor babies....

Absolutely not the case. It was an activist court who purposefully misinterpreted the Fourteenth Amendment as you describe. The Fourteenth Amendment says that only those born here, who are "subject to the jurisdiction" of the state wherein they were born are citizens of the United States. As this was understood at the time of its framing, it refers to people only who are not already citizens of another nation. Children of (for example) parents who are Mexican nationals are themselves also Mexican nationals, and are thus not subject (in this sense) to the jurisdiction of the state (within the US) wherein they were born, and are thus not citizens by birthright of the United States.

This is exactly correct..they are "subjects" of the nation from which their parents came from.
So pack your f'kn bags and GTFOH !
Posted By: efw Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/06/17

My thoughts exactly.

Yep.

This is exactly what I voted for but President's tweet isn't encouraging:

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

So if Congress doesn't legitimize DACA he'll bring it back up??
Open borders commies on Tucker right now whining about DACA
Originally Posted by efw

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

You're right. Sounds bad.

Then, he'll veto it.

Clusterf'k !
Too Bad ...Too Sad

Details...

Same as everything else.

Enforce the laws we already have, using the procedures we already have.

The Trump administration has deported 40,000 illegal aliens in the four month period between February and July of this year, and it is being slowed at this point by sanctuary BS. 120k/year

This does not include self-deportations.

If the focus was put on deportation proceedings, and the sanctuary shat curbed, that number could be doubled, maybe tripled.

Don't see how there could be much to a deportation hearing, cause illegal aliens ain't got no rights, and the law will be well defined by appellate courts quickly.

Judge: They say you're illegal, Mr. Illegal Alien. Can you prove you're here legally?

Illegal alien: No habla.

Judge: You'll be on the first thing smokin, back to ol Mex. Next case!

A parkin ticket would take longer to try.

Then, he'll veto it.

Clusterf'k !
Too Bad ...Too Sad

Details...

STFU

So, you can't do it and resort to a schidtstorm of insults as an answer?

You're brilliant, a real potential Nobel Prize winner.

Ain't got time for your dumbAssing..for a clue see Fubarski's last post.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/07/17
Originally Posted by efw

You're right. Sounds bad.

I don't understand this riddle.

It sounds as if Trump is challenging Congress to legalize the Dream Act. Why is Trump putting off enforcement of the end of DACA for 6 months?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Why is Trump putting off enforcement of the end of DACA for 6 months?

Because 7 months from now are the midterm primaries. He's forced the MSM to cover not only congress' voting on it (or total inaction), but now every politician up for reelection (all of the house, 1/3 of the senate) will be asked about it by the media. Something like 60% of Americans want immigration reduced, and more than that are against illegal immigration. Trump made sure this is an issue in the midterms and is forcing congress to take action and do what the people want, or take no action and look like the worthless do-nothing idiots they are.

Same thing with the deal with the dems from yesterday. Now there will be a lot of discussion about the debt and debt ceiling nearing the primaries and pols will have to take a position on it. Plus it got (desperately needed) relief funds to Harvey victims, assuming the Senate gets it done today and sends it to Trump's desk.

Mike

This is just one of the reasons I voted for Trump!

Go Trump!
If the congrifters manage to pass a DACA "fix", it won't be veto proof.

President Trump is gonna compromise the Ds, and the RINOs, with it.

It'll be vetoed unless the Ds and RINOs come around on tax reform and O'Buckwheatcare repeal.

It'll be vetoed, unless the RINOs agree to the wall.

This will be the litmus test for primaryin.

Get on the train, or you'll get pushed in front of it.
Why is Trump putting off enforcement of the end of DACA for 6 months?

Because 7 months from now are the midterm primaries. He's forced the MSM to cover not only congress' voting on it (or total inaction), but now every politician up for reelection (all of the house, 1/3 of the senate) will be asked about it by the media. Something like 60% of Americans want immigration reduced, and more than that are against illegal immigration. Trump made sure this is an issue in the midterms and is forcing congress to take action and do what the people want, or take no action and look like the worthless do-nothing idiots they are.

Trump has also indicated that he wants Congress to pass some type of immigration reform which includes DACA. If past performance is any indication, Congress will pass something that strengthens DACA, makes it law and pass some kind of immigration "reform" that allows another 40 million illegals into the country.

Trump is trying to put himself in a position where he doesn't receive any political heat for whatever happens with DACA when he should be doing what is necessary to end it.

If Congress gets it,...DACA will be made official. It'll be law.
If the congrifters manage to pass a DACA "fix", it won't be veto proof.

President Trump is gonna compromise the Ds, and the RINOs, with it.

It'll be vetoed unless the Ds and RINOs come around on tax reform and O'Buckwheatcare repeal.

It'll be vetoed, unless the RINOs agree to the wall.

This will be the litmus test for primaryin.

Get on the train, or you'll get pushed in front of it.

I don't think enough R's will be there to make a veto-proof majority right before the midterms. If the bill comes from the house, it's more likely to be veto-proof since 100% of the house is up for re-election. If the bill comes from the senate, it comes down to which republican senators are up for re-election. If they're going to try and pass a bill to legalize DACA they'll have better luck with a veto-proof majority with it coming from the senate rather than the house.
Trump has also indicated that he wants Congress to pass some type of immigration reform which includes DACA. If past performance is any indication, Congress will pass something that strengthens DACA, makes it law and pass some kind of immigration "reform" that allows another 40 million illegals into the country.

Trump is trying to put himself in a position where he doesn't receive any political heat for whatever happens with DACA when he should be doing what is necessary to end it.

See my post above.

Here's what Trump said: "Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

He's saying congress has 6 months to address the issue and legalize it (or not) or else Trump, as he said, will not be allowing the renewals of work permits and DACA recipients will be subject to deportation enforcement with the current prioritization: deport criminals and gang members first. He DID NOT say "I want congress to legalize DACA." The only action congress is going to take on the issue is to legalize it, otherwise just let it end in 6 months because they sure don't have the votes to end it now.
This stuff is really freaking difficult, ain't it?

It's intentionally being made difficult and confusing.

See my post above.

Here's what Trump said: "Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

He could end it today and Congress wouldn't need to be involved in it at all.

America doesn't need to pass anymore immigration "reform". Illegals aren't immigrants. They're invaders.

The fact that Trump is talking about "immigration reform" is a very big red flag.

It's intentionally being made difficult and confusing.

Breathe. Repeat.

There's a plan. The long game. Why end DACA right now when it can be leveraged for political gain in the near future, hmm? Control the discussion in the midterms, make congress look bad to the public. Turn some blue seats red. That most don't or in the #NeverTrumper case won't understand what is happening is a good thing because the democrats and RINOs will never see it coming. They're not used to things being done this way. Just like the China/NK situation. There'll be another missile test this weekend, probably over Japan, and more economic squeezes on China/Russia/NK. It's entirely predictable if you look for it in the right places.

America doesn't need to pass anymore immigration "reform". Illegals aren't immigrants. They're invaders.

Yes, we were typing at the same time. I don't believe in an election season that either the senate or house could produce a veto-proof 2/3 majority to override a veto on amnesty. The American people don't want it by a wide margin. DACA is being leveraged for political gain.

Yes, we were typing at the same time. I don't believe in an election season that either the senate or house could produce a veto-proof 2/3 majority to override a veto on amnesty. The American people don't want it by a wide margin. DACA is being leveraged for political gain.

The only way a politician can use an issue for political gain is to allow it in exchange for something else.

The people didn't vote for illegal immigration to be used as a bargaining chip. They voted to end it.
The only way a politician can use an issue for political gain is to allow it in exchange for something else.

The people didn't vote for illegal immigration to be used as a bargaining chip. They voted to end it.

"The only way a politician can use an issue for political gain is to allow it in exchange for something else." That's called negotiation, which Trump is not doing here.

The program is going to end in 6 months. End of story.

The timeline leverages this issue so it's a big focus in the upcoming midterms and forces congress to make a big decision. It's forcing congress to do 1 of 2 things: Either take no action on it and let it die like the American people want, or expose themselves to the world as turning their backs on the American voter. Trump obviously made the calculation they won't vote for amnesty or a DACA extension right before the midterms and risk being ousted from office.

"The only way a politician can use an issue for political gain is to allow it in exchange for something else." That's called negotiation, which Trump is not doing here.

or expose themselves to the world as turning their backs on the American voter.

They've been exposed as that over and over again.

What makes Trump believe that the outcome will be different this time?

Twitter. The media covers everything he tweets. He'll call them out by name one by one. Media will cover it because Trump is fighting with politicians publicly.

Here's what Dick Morris, former BJ Clinton strategist, thinks of the decision (emphasis mine):

"By now, it evidently has occurred to President Donald Trump that if he lets Congress do what it wants, it will do nothing. Any legislation he proposes will end up DOA, a casualty of gridlock.

Hence the brilliance of his DACA decision.

If the Democrats don’t work constructively with the GOP to produce a real piece of legislation, the deadline of an expiring DACA program will force them into line. Facing the possible deportation of 800,000 of their constituents because of Democratic intransigence, the party — from Schumer on down — will have to pull in its horns so as not to impale a divided Republican party.

Instead, the entire Senate — all one hundred members — will have to work together with stellar bi-partisanship to craft a solution. The Senate will function as it is supposed to.

The probable solution will be very similar, in all likelihood, to the Gang of Eight proposal that was such a hot potato during the 2016 election. Dreamers will have to show that they have no criminal record, have not been on welfare, and have learned English to be able to stay.

If the Democrats balk at any of the GOP conditions, the default solution is 800,000 deportations, an unacceptable alternative to their party. All the leverage will be on the side of the Republicans."

or expose themselves to the world as turning their backs on the American voter.

Timing
The uneducated voters have a very short attention span.
And all this set for the midterms.

The probable solution will be very similar, in all likelihood, to the Gang of Eight proposal that was such a hot potato during the 2016 election. Dreamers will have to show that they have no criminal record, have not been on welfare, and have learned English to be able to stay.

Is that supposed to be good enough?
So,....instead of just undoing Obama's unconstitutional executive order,..Trump turns the matter over to Congress and the country ends up with the Gang of Eight's solution,...which was written by the Globalists.
So,....instead of just undoing Obama's unconstitutional executive order,..Trump turns the matter over to Congress and the country ends up with the Gang of Eight's solution,...which was written by the Globalists.

Trump did not "turn the matter over to congress." Biotch please.

Congress can make their move on the issue anytime they want, with or without Trump's approval or prodding. They're an independent branch of government and Trump doesn't dictate their actions. Again, this is timing to force their hand right before the midterms.

Is that supposed to be good enough?

I didn't say that, BJ Clinton's campaign strategist did. He also said the republicans hold all the cards and should the republicans go for something like the Gang of Eight proposal they do so with the risk of offending voters right before a mid-term primary election. All the R's need to do is exactly nothing and let it end and maybe keep their seats because the default solution if congress takes no action is DACA ends with recipients subject to deportation.

Congress can make their move on the issue anytime they want,

Again, this is timing to force their hand right before the midterms.

Which is it,...."anytime they want", or "right before the midterms".
Posted By: Squidge Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/07/17
If Congress acts, will Trump sign it?

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...he-would-sign-the-dream-act-if-it-passed

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that President Trump agreed to sign into law a measure shielding young undocumented immigrants from deportation if it's passed by lawmakers.

"We made it very clear in the course of the conversation that the priority was to pass the DREAM Act, that we wanted to do it in — obviously it has to be bipartisan," Pelosi told reporters. "The president said he would — he supports that. He would sign it."

Pelosi said she spoke to Trump on the phone Thursday morning, and during the call asked him to tweet a reassurance to young undocumented immigrants brought to the country illegally as children that they would not be deported in the next six months.

Soon after, the president tweeted that DACA recipients have "nothing to worry about."

The phone call came a day after Trump struck a deal with Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on a short-term deal to increase the debt ceiling, fund the government and provide Hurricane Harvey aid.

Jesus man. It's timed for right before the midterms. But congress can act whenever they want. I know this is complicated for you. But right now their docket is so full they won't have time to vote on DACA anytime soon unless the R leadership in the house or senate decides to do it now and change the schedule. Ryan and McConnell control the schedule. Ask them.

I predict at the end of 6 months republicans will do nothing while democrats scream bloody murder. Even if congress did something now, enough Americans are against illegal immigration and legal immigration that it would stick in the minds of the voters who vote in the primaries. The ones who vote in the primaries are usually the ones that pay attention to these things anyways.

Jesus man. It's timed for right before the midterms. But congress can act whenever they want. I know this is complicated for you.

No,...it's not complicated at *all*.

You wish that it was complicated. Trump could end DACA today and that would be the end of his association with it.

All of those crazy scenarios you're coming up with are nonsense.

There's no valid reason for delaying the end of DACA for 6 months.
Posted By: efw Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/07/17

4D chessman; long game; yuge winning so yuge you don't even know you're winning.

So brilliant you think it's something Hillary coulda done. But you're really winning. You play checkers. He plays chess.

In 4D.
No,...it's not complicated at *all*.

You wish that it was complicated. Trump could end DACA today and that would be the end of his association with it.

All of those crazy scenarios you're coming up with are nonsense.

There's no valid reason for delaying the end of DACA for 6 months.

You know what? You're right. NO ONE will be talking about this in 6 months. Which is right before the primaries. MSM will bury it. Not even the right leaning sites will cheer the end of the program. Not one candidate will take a position on it. NOT ONE. Book it!
Okay...boys and girls...enough of this blah...blah...blah!
Imagine yourself as a CongressCritter...what restrictions or impositions would you place
on DACA to you allow yourself to vote for its continuation of letting 800,000 + (illegals) to
continue living in the USA ? Without jeopardizing your seat??
Let's think outside of the box here...remembering this...
"there is more than one way to skin a cat"!

I'll throw out the first one...
Give them a RED CARD...meaning No Voting Rights for their entire Lifetime.

I have more but I want to let you participate in "palatable" solution.
Go For It...and remember MAGA !!!
Why no voting? If the Republicans made it possible for them to legally be here they will be forever beholding to them and will almost certainly vote the party line. isn't that what you all want? This country is getting old, and soon to be more retired than working class. Now you want to throw out a group of young people who work pay taxes and keep the engines going while old folks can retire? we don't have enough new Young consumers coming into the economy. Countries like China have this problem and now we do too.

Hell, give them voting rights tomorrow! They'll turn around and vote red all over the 2018 midterms. Republicans could buy a whole bunch of votes this way. You guys need to think this through a little bit.
Posted By: efw Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/08/17
Imagine yourself as a CongressCritter...what restrictions or impositions would you place
on DACA to you allow yourself to vote for its continuation of letting 800,000 + (illegals) to

MAGA:

"I said I'd do this on my first day... sorry that was losing bigly. But I'm doing it now. Rescinded. If congress attempts to pass it, they better have a veto-proof majority cuz I'll block.

I ran on this concept and am not backing away now.

Period.

MAGA.

Winning.

Next up; tax reform. I have a plan in two words: FLAT TAX.

More winning; thanks for voting for me!

Re-unification happens in their country of origen - NOT HERE !
Posted By: davet Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/08/17
Trump will sign a "Dreamer's act" in exchange for a boarder wall.

How the voters will feel about that is up in the air, depending on what side of the isle, both could be pissed. But it is true that Trump is turning up the heat on both parties. They keep throwing the president under the bus, and he throws hot button issues in their laps with a time deadline.

It will reveal that congress is frozen and unworkable, or they will have to stick their necks out right before elections and be held accountable.

Either way Trump is more comfortable living between the frying pan and the fire than the rest of them are. And with this move, he brought them all to that same spot and turned up the heat. They can't hide or shrug off the hot button issues when he sets the timeline.

Congress is made up of political cowards, and Trump is a different animal than they are used to dealing with. In 6 months it will be February, right about 7 weeks before the primaries in April. The congressman will have to stand for something or be revealed as chickenshts once again.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/08/17
Originally Posted by davet

Schumer and Pelosi will NEVER agree to a wall. NEVER.

Open borders is their path to permanent power, as well as things like getting rid of that pesky 2nd Amendment. They need millions more uneducated voters who are on the public dole.
Then the dreamer's will have to wake up.

Compromise means you get some and give some. If congress doesn't do that, then dreamer's pack their bags, and that is in part on the D's in congress. Latino's can then judge how much the D's really support them verses how much they are used as a political ideological football.

Do the D's support real people or support pie in the sky "perfect" ideology?

They will try to find a compromise that both sides can hold up as "we are doing the right thing, the other side is dumb":

- Some immunity level for existing "dreamers", where if they've been here for "x" years, or are "x" age, they can stay, POSSIBLY have to apply for citizen ship within some period of time
- Tighten rules on future dreamers, possibly with a starting point our in the future (they seem to like to do this)

they should disconnect this, and all other things, from the wall and anything else. No more tieing unrelated things together to make a bill more/less votable, single bill, single issue

How the voters will feel about that is up in the air, depending on what side of the isle, both could be pissed. But it is true that Trump is turning up the heat on both parties. They keep throwing the president under the bus, and he throws hot button issues in their laps with a time deadline.

It will reveal that congress is frozen and unworkable, or they will have to stick their necks out right before elections and be held accountable.

Either way Trump is more comfortable living between the frying pan and the fire than the rest of them are. And with this move, he brought them all to that same spot and turned up the heat. They can't hide or shrug off the hot button issues when he sets the timeline.

Congress is made up of political cowards, and Trump is a different animal than they are used to dealing with. In 6 months it will be February, right about 7 weeks before the primaries in April. The congressman will have to stand for something or be revealed as chickenshts once again.

But but but!!!

Sincerely,
Calhoun and Bristoe

But but but!!!

Sincerely,
Calhoun and Bristoe

And in return for signing the Dreamer's Act, we'll get squat.

Just like we're getting squat in return for the debt ceiling/spending raise the the Democrats pushed through with Trump's help.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/08/17

But but but!!!

Sincerely,
Calhoun and Bristoe

Calhoun wants Trump to fail.

I want Trump to quit pussyfooting around and govern like he campaigned.

Big difference.

But but but!!!

Sincerely,
Calhoun and Bristoe

Big difference.

Yeah, but you sound eerily similar in your protestations. At least you're not bleeding all over.
Posted By: hanco Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/08/17
I work for a school district. Majority Hispanic, we are paying to educate them to take more of our jobs.

Big difference.

Absolute lie. If Trump would live up to the promises he made, as he did with Gorsuch, I'd be happy.

But that was impossible, because the promises he made were ridiculous on the face of it. He'd get such great laws passed because he'd make great deals and work with both sides of the aisles.... Can't believe anybody over the age of 18 believed that.

But even many of the simple ones like cancelling the unConstitutional DACA he refuses to do. That's 100% pure Ivanka running the show.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Big difference.

Absolute lie. If Trump would live up to the promises he made, as he did with Gorsuch, I'd be happy.

But that was impossible, because the promises he made were ridiculous on the face of it. He'd get such great laws passed because he'd make great deals and work with both sides of the aisles.... Can't believe anybody over the age of 18 believed that.

But even many of the simple ones like cancelling the unConstitutional DACA he refuses to do. That's 100% pure Ivanka running the show.

THANK GOD, EVERY DAY, THAT WE HAVE BUFFOUN HERE TO KEEP US UP TO DATE ON ALL THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

Good job, Buff. You're better than CNN. That's a yuge, bigly compliment.

But that was impossible, because the promises he made were ridiculous on the face of it.

So are we idiots for being happy when he can make gains, or are you the idiot for hoping he follows a plan you believe to be ridiculous on the face of it?

I get it man, sometimes conservatives just need to vent. Just let it all out, ya know... crazy
What I'm hearing from Republican insiders is that Trump did this to set them up for a bargain, i.e., give me the wall and I'll give you DACA (i.e., Amnesty). This is a bad deal. We need to both 1) enforce our immigration laws, AND 2) get the wall. They go hand in hand.

I hope that if they try to get this deal, the phone lines are set ablaze to Washington, DC, with constituents demanding their representatives not vote for any form of amnesty, no matter under what new name they wish to use for it. The wall promise needs to be fulfilled with no losses against other promises.
What I'm hearing from Republican insiders is that Trump did this to set them up for a bargain, i.e., give me the wall and I'll give you DACA (i.e., Amnesty). This is a bad deal. We need to both 1) enforce our immigration laws, AND 2) get the wall. They go hand in hand.

I hope that if they try to get this deal, the phone lines are set ablaze to Washington, DC, with constituents demanding their representatives not vote for any form of amnesty, no matter under what new name they wish to use for it. The wall promise needs to be fulfilled with no losses against other promises.

Any of those "republican insiders" have a name to go with the supposed label?

But that was impossible, because the promises he made were ridiculous on the face of it.

So are we idiots for being happy when he can make gains, or are you the idiot for hoping he follows a plan you believe to be ridiculous on the face of it?

I get it man, sometimes conservatives just need to vent. Just let it all out, ya know... crazy

I'll give him credit when he deserves it. Gorsuch, reduction in regulations, Devos in Education, Pruitt in EPA (seems good so far), maybe Sessions as AG.. nominating lots of good judges.

But I'll also call him out when he deserves it. And he needs DACA shoved down his throat. Violate his word, his oath, and the Constitution.. and some supposedly right-wingers think it's brilliant. I can't wrap my mind around that. He doesn't even have the power to extend it.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump on DACA - Beautiful! - 09/08/17

Big difference.

Bullshit.

You've been on the rag about Trump ever since Cruz laid an egg in the Primary.
Trump has been attacked from both sides the entire time he's been in office, and you think he can get what he wants when he wants it? Why do you/would you think that now?

He's trying to get things done by throwing time bombs in the enemies (both parties) lap, and forcing them to make a move. That's about all the options he has now, and you guys are still thinking it'll be a perfect plan on the back side of the deal? After a straight up chaos move?

That is not how it is going to work. How it will work is being loud, obnoxious, ugly, but hopefully effective in the end. You can't force anything when both sides are working against you and you have to use tricks and traps with both parties to get them to address the countries problems.

I'll save you some time...it's not going to look pretty or be perfect, but like his candidacy I hope it is effective. It's like some of you didn't notice the last 2 years in politics or something. Still hoping he'll be more "presidential", tone it down on the tweets, etc.

Big difference.

Bullshit.

You've been on the rag about Trump ever since Cruz laid an egg in the Primary.

Oh he was on the rag regarding Trump before that.
Trump has been attacked from both sides the entire time he's been in office, and you think he can get what he wants when he wants it? Why do you/would you think that now?

Never thought he could or that he would even if he could, as is the case with DACA. I think I made that plain during the primaries. Everybody else said he was going to deliver on everything.

I can accept not pretty. I can't accept willingly violating the Constitution when there's no reason he has to. He'll gain nothing from extending it, except a bigger headache in December.

Funny how nobody is mentioning that the September 5th deadline is due to a threat by 10 states to take Trump's administration to court if he continued to hand out work permits after that. If Congress doesn't pass a law and he tries to extend it again, he'll find himself in court with the states that got DAPA and extended DACA thrown out as unConstitutional.

He's trying to get things done by throwing time bombs in the enemies (both parties) lap, and forcing them to make a move. That's about all the options he has now, and you guys are still thinking it'll be a perfect plan on the back side of the deal? After a straight up chaos move?

That is not how it is going to work. How it will work is being loud, obnoxious, ugly, but hopefully effective in the end. You can't force anything when both sides are working against you and you have to use tricks and traps with both parties to get them to address the countries problems.

I'll save you some time...it's not going to look pretty or be perfect, but like his candidacy I hope it is effective. It's like some of you didn't notice the last 2 years in politics or something. Still hoping he'll be more "presidential", tone it down on the tweets, etc.

It's Cal, Dave. He's been bleeding from the fistfugcking Trump gave him since Cruz ate that booger.
Oh he was on the rag regarding Trump before that.

Oh, I might have had some issues with supporting a guy who wants Congress to pass a law making it unlawful for anybody on watch lists to buy or own firearms. Yeah.. I have a few issues with a candidate like that. But he won, so now it's one issue at a time.

Any of those "republican insiders" have a name to go with the supposed label?

The man who said it was a Congressman, claiming to speak from an inside track. He said it on Fox News. Sorry, I don't remember the name.
© 24hourcampfire