Home

"You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR's Rachel Martin said during an interview with Clinton, out to promote her litany of excuses...er...recently released book, What Happened.

“I think it’s a lot more complicated than that,” Clinton answered. “I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said.

But, said Clinton, even though women liked and respected her — an observation American women might disagree with generally — they were too afraid to stand up to the oppressive Patriarchial hand that often forces them to hide their allegiance to womankind.

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” she said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21174...=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
What a stupid bitch.
Yeah, that's it Hillary, roll with it.
Dang now that is a reach. Time to go away Hillary.
Somebody here said it well before: Women often wear masks for everybody else, and the best people at seeing through one woman's mask is another woman. I think they simply saw her for what she was, end of story.....
I don't think that would fly at my house.
Well, mine did.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What a stupid bitch.

What a stupid bitch.

What a stupid bitch.

What a stupid bitch.

She sure is.
diagnosable insanity
If it's true...smart women.
If I recall correctly, it was a secrete ballot. All I know is, who I voted for.
Originally Posted by centershot
Dang now that is a reach. Time to go away Hillary.

No, no, no ........please stay in the public eye .
The longer she's out there embarrassing herself, the better.
what people say , and how they vote when they get there are two different things

The last election. Thank goodness.
Originally Posted by KFWA

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” she said.

My wife heard this on NPR and told me about it. My wife hated Hillary anyway but I could tell that she was really angry about being characterized this way by this candidate who was supposed to be some sort of defender of women's independence.

It is disgraceful how this is being ignored by the media. I see the media get their panties in a twist over far less if it is said by a conservative.
I guess I must be doing something wrong then. My wife does whatever she wants, irregardless of my thoughts on the subject.
Yeah boy, hat's really going to increase her popularity with the white, female segment of the voting public.
Darn right they did.

P
Well, my women -- wife and two daughters -- are all smarter than me and do NOT consult me regarding how to proceed (except as a family). Hillary truly does hate her own sex. What a whalloping pile of hooey!!
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Well, mine did.

LOL
I think I'll tell my wife that she didn't vote for hillary out of fear of me.

After she beats my ass, she'll likely go find Hillary...
This personal need for her to stay in denial/depression forever and force us to endure it on the national stage is getting really irritating. For her own mental health and the stress level of the rest of us, she needs to go the fugg away already.
It is a very difficult thing to realize and self acknowledge that you are an objectionable bitch of the highest order. She is struggling with that reality.
Its not like Hillary was getting good advice during the election.

I suspect she's not getting it now either.
Its not like Hillary was getting good advice during the election.

I suspect she's not getting it now either.

Based on how much of a power hungry delusional, self-aggrandizing bitch she is, I doubt she listens to anyone's advice- ever.
Hillary may not have won the Presidency but she surely has won the right be called the Queen of Denial.
It may be, as long as she hangs around, she keeps giving the democratic party a black eye. Still, a "You don't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore", speech would be enjoyable.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It may be, as long as she hangs around, she keeps giving the democratic party a black eye. Still, a "You don't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore", speech would be enjoyable.

'I am not a crook"

Is so fitting....again! grin
Hillary only did what her father and husband told her to do...like all good white wimmen.
She is one of the stupid morons. She blames everyone but herself.
Originally Posted by 007FJ
What a stupid bitch.

What a stupid bitch.

What a stupid bitch.

What a stupid bitch.

She sure is.

Needed repeating.

I hope the Democrats grab this one and run with it!
My wife had the good sense to vote against Hillary without having to be told by anyone.
So far she's blamed her loss on everyone but burn victims and cancer patients but I'm sure she'll get around to it eventually.

Hillary......for god sakes STFU already.
She is still in the early stages of grief recovery.

Hopefully she reaches the suicide stage soon.
All the corners of her victim card are dog eared...
What is so fascinating about this person? Why is it we can't just let her fade into oblivion? If away for a week or two, I can go the duration without giving her a single thought.
Good lord it's every excuse under the sun. I wish the bitch would just go away.
I didn't know white women would listen to their men , did you ?
[Linked Image]
The only way I could hope to affect the wife's actions would be to suggest the opposite...
Nevermind, she fairly dark.... Sorry to be off topic.
they never listen to me and I am paying for it.
Originally Posted by poboy
Hillary only did what her father and husband told her to do...like all good white wimmen.

If she did what her husband suggested, she'd probably be President. He told her to go to the Rust Belt and talk about jobs. She went to CA and RI to talk about bathrooms.
She has so pickled her brain in alcohol that she is no longer capable of logical thought processes.

"You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR's Rachel Martin said during an interview with Clinton, out to promote her litany of excuses...er...recently released book, What Happened.

“I think it’s a lot more complicated than that,” Clinton answered. “I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said.

But, said Clinton, even though women liked and respected her — an observation American women might disagree with generally — they were too afraid to stand up to the oppressive Patriarchial hand that often forces them to hide their allegiance to womankind.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21174...=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

No reason for anyone to look further for "What Happened," in the 2016 Presidential election than the subject's own explanation of her worldview. This self-deluded person was a feckless candidate, who voters deselected because of a track record of incompetence and malfeasance in every public sector (eg, Senator without a legislative record, Sec. State leading the greatest debacle in American foreign policy in the last 75 years, blood on her hands through inept administration of consular security, etc) and private sector (eg, Whitewater, billing practices for her services as an attorney, 'lucky' stockmarket insider trading, etc) role she's ever held.

When the truth is too painful for a malignantly narcissistic megalomaniac to accept, projection of her ineptitude is the usual recourse. She makes a better case for not voting for her than POTUS Trump did as a candidate. HRC doesn't need another candidacy for anything, just medication and lifelong intensive psychotherapy for delusional thinking. Some Federal jail time for her crimes may provide her with the dedicated time and (taxpayer-sponsored) psychiatric care she needs to reflect on her criminal acts, display some contrition and develop self awareness.
I just hope she keeps running her mouth off, when she does it is a further emberassment for her and the Democratic party.
She is so stupid Bill has to tell her yellow stains in front brown in back that way she knows how to put her under ware on
Only Monica.
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

No reason for anyone to look further for "What Happened," in the 2016 Presidential election than the subject's own explanation of her worldview. This self-deluded person was a feckless candidate, who voters deselected because of a track record of incompetence and malfeasance in every public sector (eg, Senator without a legislative record, Sec. State leading the greatest debacle in American foreign policy in the last 75 years, blood on her hands through inept administration of consular security, etc) and private sector (eg, Whitewater, billing practices for her services as an attorney, 'lucky' stockmarket insider trading, etc) role she's ever held.

When the truth is too painful for a malignantly narcissistic megalomaniac to accept, projection of her ineptitude is the usual recourse. She makes a better case for not voting for her than POTUS Trump did as a candidate. HRC doesn't need another candidacy for anything, just medication and lifelong intensive psychotherapy for delusional thinking. Some Federal jail time for her crimes may provide her with the dedicated time and (taxpayer-sponsored) psychiatric care she needs to reflect on her criminal acts, display some contrition and develop self awareness.

Feckless.

Love it.

P
[Linked Image]
I am so happy I don't have to see that whiny, preachy Bitch sitting in the White House. She has become irrelevant and can't stand it!
funny,my wife hates the bitch.
I don't think the hilldawg has met my wife, daughters, or other female members of the herd.
if they really wanted to vote for Hillary, and were afraid of their husbands, they would have still voted for Hillary, BECAUSE they were in the booth ALONE !
I've never met a woman around here who liked Hillary. If they did vote for her, they did it out of support for the Democrat agenda not because they liked her specifically.
She is not so dumb......
She will sell a book for every vote she got to frerther screw the people that support her.....
Well....the biotch isn't totally brainless because she figured THAT out!!
The first time my wife saw boa my on tv she did not know who he was. She did a very feeling about him and distrust. She also did not like hitlerry at all. I found out I have good taste in women.lol. Ed k
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I guess I must be doing something wrong then. My wife does whatever she wants, irregardless of my thoughts on the subject.

Bingo! In my opinion, conservative women are some of the most independent (doers and thinkers) among all women. At least the ones I know!
Stupid chkuant. They just don't like you.

Just another form of her blame game.
KFWA: What a stupid bitch!
More proof that liberalism is indeed a mental disorder!
I worry about her actually continuing on over the edge into full and complete insanity.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
How will you tell if she is over the edge? Ed k
Now she blames the election results were not fair.
The Russian collusion investigation is turning up nothing.

HRC is now grasping at straws.

It's really becoming pathetic.

The Democratic Party is really in trouble.
she does know that the ballot box is private right?
I dearly hope the democratic party is in dire straights. The midterms are coming, and remember all those, "gimmie dats", there are, Voting.
If this was anyone else in any other time she would quickly be labeled as a woman spinning out of control mentally.....
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
[Linked Image]

kudos....
Women have the right to vote now? Gawtdam times are changing!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50

Sort of... I think the point is that married men get two votes now.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by renegade50

Sort of... I think the point is that married men get two votes now.

Hillary thinks that is the case, she ain't met my wife though.
Who wants to bet that Hillary has been using Depends for the last three years?
And of course, being a 'christian' she feels white women shouldnt have done that. They should have been like AA women with several kids from several dads and should have voted for the one who would have taken working folks money to give to them.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

I ain't into that kinky stuff.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

I ain't into that kinky stuff.

Just wondering about her physical/mental state.
Please Hillary, run again in 2020.
Might as well offend more of what's left of the supporters.
© 24hourcampfire