Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nevermind, she fairly dark.... Sorry to be off topic.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/18/17.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
they never listen to me and I am paying for it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
Hillary only did what her father and husband told her to do...like all good white wimmen.

If she did what her husband suggested, she'd probably be President. He told her to go to the Rust Belt and talk about jobs. She went to CA and RI to talk about bathrooms.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
She has so pickled her brain in alcohol that she is no longer capable of logical thought processes.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by KFWA

"You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR's Rachel Martin said during an interview with Clinton, out to promote her litany of excuses...er...recently released book, What Happened.

“I think it’s a lot more complicated than that,” Clinton answered. “I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said.

But, said Clinton, even though women liked and respected her — an observation American women might disagree with generally — they were too afraid to stand up to the oppressive Patriarchial hand that often forces them to hide their allegiance to womankind.

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” she said.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/21174...=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

No reason for anyone to look further for "What Happened," in the 2016 Presidential election than the subject's own explanation of her worldview. This self-deluded person was a feckless candidate, who voters deselected because of a track record of incompetence and malfeasance in every public sector (eg, Senator without a legislative record, Sec. State leading the greatest debacle in American foreign policy in the last 75 years, blood on her hands through inept administration of consular security, etc) and private sector (eg, Whitewater, billing practices for her services as an attorney, 'lucky' stockmarket insider trading, etc) role she's ever held.

When the truth is too painful for a malignantly narcissistic megalomaniac to accept, projection of her ineptitude is the usual recourse. She makes a better case for not voting for her than POTUS Trump did as a candidate. HRC doesn't need another candidacy for anything, just medication and lifelong intensive psychotherapy for delusional thinking. Some Federal jail time for her crimes may provide her with the dedicated time and (taxpayer-sponsored) psychiatric care she needs to reflect on her criminal acts, display some contrition and develop self awareness.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I just hope she keeps running her mouth off, when she does it is a further emberassment for her and the Democratic party.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She is so stupid Bill has to tell her yellow stains in front brown in back that way she knows how to put her under ware on

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Only Monica.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

No reason for anyone to look further for "What Happened," in the 2016 Presidential election than the subject's own explanation of her worldview. This self-deluded person was a feckless candidate, who voters deselected because of a track record of incompetence and malfeasance in every public sector (eg, Senator without a legislative record, Sec. State leading the greatest debacle in American foreign policy in the last 75 years, blood on her hands through inept administration of consular security, etc) and private sector (eg, Whitewater, billing practices for her services as an attorney, 'lucky' stockmarket insider trading, etc) role she's ever held.

When the truth is too painful for a malignantly narcissistic megalomaniac to accept, projection of her ineptitude is the usual recourse. She makes a better case for not voting for her than POTUS Trump did as a candidate. HRC doesn't need another candidacy for anything, just medication and lifelong intensive psychotherapy for delusional thinking. Some Federal jail time for her crimes may provide her with the dedicated time and (taxpayer-sponsored) psychiatric care she needs to reflect on her criminal acts, display some contrition and develop self awareness.

Feckless.

Love it.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I am so happy I don't have to see that whiny, preachy Bitch sitting in the White House. She has become irrelevant and can't stand it!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
funny,my wife hates the bitch.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I don't think the hilldawg has met my wife, daughters, or other female members of the herd.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
if they really wanted to vote for Hillary, and were afraid of their husbands, they would have still voted for Hillary, BECAUSE they were in the booth ALONE !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I've never met a woman around here who liked Hillary. If they did vote for her, they did it out of support for the Democrat agenda not because they liked her specifically.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
She is not so dumb......
She will sell a book for every vote she got to frerther screw the people that support her.....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well....the biotch isn't totally brainless because she figured THAT out!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The first time my wife saw boa my on tv she did not know who he was. She did a very feeling about him and distrust. She also did not like hitlerry at all. I found out I have good taste in women.lol. Ed k

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I guess I must be doing something wrong then. My wife does whatever she wants, irregardless of my thoughts on the subject.

Bingo! In my opinion, conservative women are some of the most independent (doers and thinkers) among all women. At least the ones I know!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Stupid chkuant. They just don't like you.

Just another form of her blame game.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 63 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,450
Posts18,471,039
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.