Home
Posted By: kenjs1 Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Friggin Bradshaw saying how players are patriotic and Trump doesn't understand freedom of this great nation. Holy hypocrisy batman.
Any and all aspects of "the media" are so tainted, so biased, and so self-important that they will blast Trump for everything he does, down to his breakfast choices. Get used to it.
I didn't watch that trash long before an ape took a knee. I feel like Jane Goodall or Dian Fossey.
Or you could turn off the tv.
I did not see that, but if Bradshaw said that, I am disappointed.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Friggin Bradshaw saying how players are patriotic and Trump doesn't understand freedom of this great nation. Holy hypocrisy batman.

Bradshaw is probably suffering from CTE. No player has been hit on the head more then he has.
I have been a life long sports fan. That being said I'm done. Haven't watched 1 second of the NFL and I don't even miss it.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Originally Posted by Fireball2

This ^^^^^ They'e just part of the entertainment industry, no more, no less.
I must be UN American
Cus I never found Football, Baseball or Basketball entertaining enough to sit and watch a whole game.

I was always to busy doing other things and now I am to lazy to get started watching them.

Boycotting them has been I guess a life practice for me.

I listen to my neighbors and in the past my family yelling and screaming through out the entire game and then yelling and screaming days after it is over.

I just think to my self SHUT THE HE!! UP.

Annoying bunch of crap.
Alienating your viewer base with identity politics. Smart move N ot F or L ong.
I remember playing with a ball in grade school. Really enjoyable. Never thought about doing it the rest of my life, just one of those things most people outgrow. No real surprise the kneegrows don't outgrow it. I'm beginning to believe their growth stops at about age 8, looking at black culture of music, crime, entitlement, anger, lack of thankfulness and ambition.

Bible pretty well sums it up-

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."
1 Cor 13:11
Posted By: deflave Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Send e-mails.

[email protected]

Dave
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
..and what is she wearing?
Posted By: Petehm Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Seems like free speech is a one way street for these people.

They can kneel for the National Anthem, clearly disrespecting anyone that has fought for the flag and this nation, but get their panties in a wad when they are criticized by the President.
Originally Posted by Petehm

They can kneel for the National Anthem, clearly disrespecting anyone that has fought for the flag and this nation, but get their panties in a wad when they are criticized by the President.

Or when a Christian kneels in prayer (Tim Tebow and the high school coach in Washington).
Hopefully, the NFL is not long for this world; I'm done with them & Roger Goodell is an absolute, unadulterated azzhole & a pizz-poor excuse for a male human being, IMHO. I think he was born with no balls.

Fu^ck 'em.

Fox Sports & ESPN too,

MM
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Originally Posted by funshooter
I must be UN American
Cus I never found Football, Baseball or Basketball entertaining enough to sit and watch a whole game.

I was always to busy doing other things and now I am to lazy to get started watching them.

Boycotting them has been I guess a life practice for me.

I listen to my neighbors and in the past my family yelling and screaming through out the entire game and then yelling and screaming days after it is over.

I just think to my self SHUT THE HE!! UP.

Annoying bunch of crap.

I'm like you. Sometimes I want to tell folks "To get a life" But then I remember that people like different things.

My son loves to watch football. That was the best thing about him moving out was I don't hear the Football, Basketball etc. and ESPN playing in the house.
And Fox hired the felon, dog fighting Michael Vick. They couldn't find a NFL player that isn't an felon?
Posted By: poboy Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Bradshaw protecting his bread and butter.
Posted By: basdjs Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Bradshaw is probably suffering from CTE. No player has been hit on the head more then he has.

Nah...I'm pretty sure his brain was like that before he started playing football! 😏
Originally Posted by poboy

They need to figure out which side of the bread their butter is really on...
Originally Posted by basdjs
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Nah...I'm pretty sure his brain was like that before he started playing football! 😏

If only Phil Robertson hadn't gotten married...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

What side is that? People are still filling stadiums and idiots on the 'Fire still watching as much of it as they can. Empty stadiums are what is needed, but people are [bleep] for the most part.
Just wait till that little dude on nbc gets in his shot this evening.

Yep i bet ole bob costas will have a 2 page speech over this.

Screw them.

I have money if they want some they better at least play right.
The NFL has been full of scumbags, thugs, dopers, gang bangers hypocrites, schitbirds as long as I can remember. I quite literally don't think I have sat down and watched a game this century, and I doubt I will. I have no use for any of them, or their culture. I won't spend a dime on their hats, jerseys, shirts, stickers or other crap to support any of it.

Besides time spend sitting on a couch watching a bunch of ghetto trash doing the Crip-Walk in the end zone (which a bunch of white high-schoolers then love to emulate everything about that culture) is time I can be hunting, fishing, shooting, or reloading.

The scumbags at the NFL have been completely dead to me for a very long time.

The fact that a significant number of the thugs refuse to honor our National Anthem, or our fighting men is no surprise.

They can go fug themselves.

Have a nice day! smile
Be Rick Monday

Posted By: pumpgun Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That is just what I did. I did not serve our country to see it disrespected.

tom
Posted By: ftbt Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
[Linked Image]

******* REAL SIMPLE: THEY DON'T HAVE TO STAND AND WE DON'T HAVE TO WATCH *******

Image courtesy of Williambanzai7
It's impressive, one tweet and thousands of commies have the hoods removed.
Liberals out to destroy the country they live in, and football players out to destroy the sport that supports them.

Birds of a feather.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And Fox hired the felon, dog fighting Michael Vick. They couldn't find a NFL player that isn't an felon?

This is one a those trick questions right?
So these high paid phucqks think that they have been wronged by America?
It's impressive, one tweet and thousands of commies have the hoods removed.

And half the 'fire wants Trump off Twitter. Fuggin commies.
Just do not support football.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Any and all aspects of "the media" are so tainted, so biased, and so self-important that they will blast Trump for everything he does, down to his breakfast choices. Get used to it.

Yep.

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Hopefully, the NFL is not long for this world; I'm done with them & Roger Goodell is an absolute, unadulterated azzhole & a pizz-poor excuse for a male human being, IMHO. I think he was born with no balls.

Fu^ck 'em.

Fox Sports & ESPN too,

MM

Yep. Didn't watch a single NFL game last season and won't this season or in the foreseeable future. It's not just the players either. The NFL has tried to influence local laws in several states and cities that want to keep perverts out of opposite sex bathrooms. They are actively progressive-liberally political when they should be apolitical and just about football.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
the only the option the NFL has at this point is to say "watching us is patriotic"

what else are they going to say? They know people are turning off the TV by the thousands.
Originally Posted by Petehm

And then the league says the president is " Divisive"?????? As if the National Felons League is unifying America. The NFL is Hollywood but many Americans haven't noticed yet.
Posted By: hatari Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Trump is right that these players should show respect for the country that has given them so much, however, why on earth poke this political hornets nest? Does draw talk away from healthcare, I guess.
Fox is turning liberal slowly over time.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Fox is turning liberal slowly over time.

Slowly?

In the past year they have made great strides in that.
Originally Posted by hatari
Trump is right that these players should show respect for the country that has given them so much, however, why on earth poke this political hornets nest? Does draw talk away from healthcare, I guess.

Trump historically has done best when he's got someone "evil" to play against, ie..

Bill Maher
Mark Cuban
Rosie O'donnell
Chris Matthews
Barbara Wawa
Cher
John Stewart
David Letterman
Jerry Seinfeld

He loses absolutely nothing in this fight. It gets the media destracted and rallies the base who are sick of the whole Kaepernick sickness.
Posted By: EdM Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17

My thoughts as well.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

What side is that? People are still filling stadiums and idiots on the 'Fire still watching as much of it as they can. Empty stadiums are what is needed, but people are [bleep] for the most part.

After the Trump speech and after today's arm locking by just about every franchise, I turned the channel.

Not having any part of it. Don't think it will make a difference but I'm done.

Dave
Originally Posted by EdM

My thoughts as well.

One of the most flaming liberals/pro-democrats I have ever met in my life got on Facebook today and wrote "Trump is right about this."

That is telling.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave
After the Trump speech and after today's arm locking by just about every franchise, I turned the channel.

Dave

I'm watching the FedEx cup (golf for those that don't). Only person on their knees is the wife of the player that wins the $10,000,000.00 purse. Want one of the young kids to win.

Fugcking Seahawks AND the Titans were BOTH in the locker room for the anthem. Which is technically against NFL rules.
Watching the NFL less, and less the last couple of years,and will be less to none in the future, today is zero.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Fugcking Seahawks AND the Titans were BOTH in the locker room for the anthem. Which is technically against NFL rules.

Perfect, only the real Americans in the stands to enjoy our Anthem...fugg the players and coaches.

PS: Does anyone know if this is going to happen weekly ?, or is today just a chiit on America day ?
Posted By: RufusG Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Only person on their knees is the wife of the player that wins the $10,000,000.00 purse.

I know that's a lot of money but couldn't she at least wait until they were alone?

Dave

I'm watching the FedEx cup (golf for those that don't). Only person on their knees is the wife of the player that wins the $10,000,000.00 purse. Want one of the young kids to win.

Fugk all those mother fugkers.

That includes Bradshaw and Howie Long.

Dave
Posted By: PPosey Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Yep, I stopped watching a bunch of spoiled overpaid athletes years ago. I watch our High School sports and thats it.

Do everyone a favor and spend time outside with the kids instead is my motto.
I wonder how the roided up athletes would do in a real job? Bet they could run a shovel like nobody's business. Or swing a hammer. Or sling crack/heroin/meth which is more likely lol.
Some of FOX's pregame announcers should be fired
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
Haven't watched football in two years.. and I love the sport. Been watching a lot more baseball these days.

Just shake my head at all the football threads on here.. people really have the power to put the NFL on their knees.. but most seem content to just bitch about it while they tune in or plant their asses in a stadium seat..

Pun intended
Originally Posted by rosco1
Haven't watched football in two years.. and I love the sport. Been watching a lot more baseball these days.

This is infectious anti-American behavior at this point.

Baseball, the NBA, tennis. It will all fall victim to this schit.

NASCAR and NHL excluded. Per always.

Dave
Posted By: rong Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
people need to send emails to those companies that advertise on Fox during football,explaining they will not support their products.
Originally Posted by rong
people need to send emails to those companies that advertise on Fox during football,explaining they will not support their products.

Wouldn't hurt but the best thing a guy can do the next three Sundays is turn the channel. They'll be watching ratings like a hawk to see if they made the right move.

Dave
Fox will all be transgendered by the end of the year.
Originally Posted by mountainclmbr
Fox will all be transgendered by the end of the year.

Lmao
Posted By: sloone Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/24/17
bottom line..as 22-250 stated..the nfl is part of Hollywood...says it all...Hollywood is pure commie..Hollywood has always been about the far left commie way and have been a brainwashing entity forever..just gets worse all the time...it along with are supposed educational system are the worst offenders...people as a whole are mostly morons...its all about the far left agenda...I have been a avid sports fan for 55 years..im losing my taste for certain sports..all of these networks are following espn into the reverse racism toilet..sadly it will not get any better..there is zero respect for the men and women who have given all for this country by the Hollywood scum which includes such a large part of the nfl...most of these athletes who have participated in all this disrespectful horseshit don't have the mental aptitude to spell dog if you spotted them the d and g..rich and famous because of this country and appreciate zero..may they rot in hell.

Like bad tweets, it gets him in the News and gives him the attention he craves.

Why the F can't the networks ignore the kneelers and ignore the President and just show the games? Is it because they are trying to fill up 2 hours of pregame shows as cheaply as possible?
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
Watch4bear thanks for the Rick Monday clip. As a little kid my family was die hard cubbies back then and knew every player number etc... I remember ole Rick.
Posted By: ragsflh Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
NHRA all STOOD FOR ANTHEIM>
Posted By: Raeford Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
This former fan stopped watching long before DT had anything to say about it.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Why the F can't the networks ignore the kneelers and ignore the President and just show the games? Is it because they are trying to fill up 2 hours of pregame shows as cheaply as possible?
It's because they are all part of the plan. They have an agenda. You think it's a coincidence that all the broadcasters think alike? They are either getting paid more or are afraid of losing their already inflated salaries.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Another thing...when the President talks or tweets as the case may be, it is news. When one of these jackass players talks or kneels, it may be a bit more newsworthy than you or me talking, but not much. The MSM gives them the platform because it's part of their agenda. They are all owned, literally. It's only a political hornet's nest because the big boys and their dogs the MSM are making it so. Just like the Confederate monuments, police protests, etc., the average American doesn't think that way. It's all staged and paid for and then the MSM makes out that it's much bigger than it really is. Pretty soon people think that they are in such a minority with their thinking, they get beat down and think it's them and the way they think, not a bought and paid for product to change them.
Posted By: barm Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
Send e-mails.

[email protected]

Dave

I sent them an email. Probably won't matter, but I said what I wanted.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
Same here. Thanks for the addy defalve.
Posted By: add Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
Brutal.

Scripted, company/brand unified front narrative bs.

It's like Howie Long had a family member held at gunpoint just off camera - he went full SJW.

Originally Posted by 700LH
Posted By: Stan V Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
Send e-mails.

[email protected]

Dave

Addy isn't working
Posted By: barm Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/25/17
Originally Posted by Stan V
Send e-mails.

[email protected]

Dave

Addy isn't working

Mine went through and didn't come back.
Nascar.....stand the he'll up ..or you will fine your azz on a greyhound...headed home ! Lol ! ...love me a manly sport like racing!
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The NFL has been full of scumbags, thugs, dopers, gang bangers hypocrites, schitbirds as long as I can remember. I quite literally don't think I have sat down and watched a game this century, and I doubt I will. I have no use for any of them, or their culture. I won't spend a dime on their hats, jerseys, shirts, stickers or other crap to support any of it.

Besides time spend sitting on a couch watching a bunch of ghetto trash doing the Crip-Walk in the end zone (which a bunch of white high-schoolers then love to emulate everything about that culture) is time I can be hunting, fishing, shooting, or reloading.

This is exactly how I feel about the NFL.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Fox Pregame blasting Trump - 09/28/17
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
I didn't watch that trash long before an ape took a knee. I feel like Jane Goodall or Dian Fossey.

Gorillers in the mist?
Originally Posted by add
Brutal.

Scripted, company/brand unified front narrative bs.

It's like Howie Long had a family member held at gunpoint just off camera - he went full SJW.

Originally Posted by 700LH

Very well stated!
Turn off the TV.
© 24hourcampfire