Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
Trump is right that these players should show respect for the country that has given them so much, however, why on earth poke this political hornets nest? Does draw talk away from healthcare, I guess.

Like bad tweets, it gets him in the News and gives him the attention he craves.

Why the F can't the networks ignore the kneelers and ignore the President and just show the games? Is it because they are trying to fill up 2 hours of pregame shows as cheaply as possible?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
GB1

kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Watch4bear thanks for the Rick Monday clip. As a little kid my family was die hard cubbies back then and knew every player number etc... I remember ole Rick.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
NHRA all STOOD FOR ANTHEIM>

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This former fan stopped watching long before DT had anything to say about it.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Trump is right that these players should show respect for the country that has given them so much, however, why on earth poke this political hornets nest? Does draw talk away from healthcare, I guess.

Why the F can't the networks ignore the kneelers and ignore the President and just show the games? Is it because they are trying to fill up 2 hours of pregame shows as cheaply as possible?
It's because they are all part of the plan. They have an agenda. You think it's a coincidence that all the broadcasters think alike? They are either getting paid more or are afraid of losing their already inflated salaries.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Another thing...when the President talks or tweets as the case may be, it is news. When one of these jackass players talks or kneels, it may be a bit more newsworthy than you or me talking, but not much. The MSM gives them the platform because it's part of their agenda. They are all owned, literally. It's only a political hornet's nest because the big boys and their dogs the MSM are making it so. Just like the Confederate monuments, police protests, etc., the average American doesn't think that way. It's all staged and paid for and then the MSM makes out that it's much bigger than it really is. Pretty soon people think that they are in such a minority with their thinking, they get beat down and think it's them and the way they think, not a bought and paid for product to change them.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Send e-mails.

presspassfox.com

Dave

I sent them an email. Probably won't matter, but I said what I wanted.

kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Same here. Thanks for the addy defalve.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Brutal.

Scripted, company/brand unified front narrative bs.

It's like Howie Long had a family member held at gunpoint just off camera - he went full SJW.

Originally Posted by 700LH

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Send e-mails.

presspassfox.com

Dave

Addy isn't working

All American

All the time
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stan V
Send e-mails.

presspassfox.com

Dave

Addy isn't working

Mine went through and didn't come back.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nascar.....stand the he'll up ..or you will fine your azz on a greyhound...headed home ! Lol ! ...love me a manly sport like racing!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The NFL has been full of scumbags, thugs, dopers, gang bangers hypocrites, schitbirds as long as I can remember. I quite literally don't think I have sat down and watched a game this century, and I doubt I will. I have no use for any of them, or their culture. I won't spend a dime on their hats, jerseys, shirts, stickers or other crap to support any of it.

Besides time spend sitting on a couch watching a bunch of ghetto trash doing the Crip-Walk in the end zone (which a bunch of white high-schoolers then love to emulate everything about that culture) is time I can be hunting, fishing, shooting, or reloading.

This is exactly how I feel about the NFL.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
I didn't watch that trash long before an ape took a knee. I feel like Jane Goodall or Dian Fossey.

Gorillers in the mist?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Brutal.

Scripted, company/brand unified front narrative bs.

It's like Howie Long had a family member held at gunpoint just off camera - he went full SJW.

Originally Posted by 700LH

Very well stated!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Turn off the TV.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

51 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 257_X_50, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,081
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.