Home
An active duty prior enlisted West Point grad decided he'd wear a Che t-shirt under his uniform and post a picture on social media.
I can't believe he made it through time in a Ranger Battalion without getting thumped. One of the comments in the linked article says he was booted from Ranger Battalion for a violationg standards.

http://popularmilitary.com/openly-c...rior-enlisted-army-ranger-served-combat/
Send that Em effer to central America and see how he likes ti down there!
There're still plenty of chances for him to experience the wonder of che. I hope he does, - from now on.
First class Tool
I think we should dump him in Venezuela I think they love his type there.
How did he survive Rangers am West Point without get busted out?

Great job on his clearance investigation I'd say.

OK, who in his family or does he have pictures of in some comprising POsition
That's a perfect example of why you shouldn't confuse education with intelligence.
When progressive America even infests West Point, it's a truly sad day.
Someone has was to much screw off time.
Just read he's attending Ranger School right now (no idea if it's true). That could be entertaining in a sadistic sort of way. It would be a shame if he got recycled in mountain phase about 4 times.

LouisB one comment I read said he'd been kicked out of Ranger Batt. after about 6 months for some standards violation. From what I understand having worked with quite a few former Batt guys it's fairly easy to get kicked out either temporarily or permanently.
As hard as it is to get into the service academies...admission was obtained during Zeros time for this pos. How did he pass his classes writing from his diatribe view.

Really a stain on a great heritage and institution. Just think if he was your leader as an enlisted man.
That's one jackass that will be fragged,if he survives an investigation.

Thank his parents for raising an idiot,who thought he could get away with his commie ideology and mock the military while in uniform.
Fellas,
I admit to being ambushed several times in my life: a wife many years ago, a long bearded Pashtun Hillbilly outside of Shkin, and now this POS. MY old roomie thought it was some kind of joke/fake news, but now seems like this is true.

I can report that the Long Gray Line is VERY UPSET, and although I love the Supe like a brother/classmate, there are some very tough questions to be answered PDQ.

May have been an EM in 1st Batt, even w CIB, BUT THERE IS NO EXCUSE for this POS to have made it through West Point.

I predict his next assignment will be the
Long Course at Leavenworth...

RLTW
Eddie Slovik did less.
This idiot is trying to get kicked out of his military service commitment after receiving a free education. He would not have made it through the boy scouts with his beliefs.

Doc
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
When progressive America even infests West Point, it's a truly sad day.

I have family who are long-time civilian employees at West Point, and who are in contact with the staff and cadets there every day. If you're worried about progressivism infecting West Point ain't no use worrying about closing the gate, that particular horse left the he barn years ago. For example the chapel on base where my sister got married is now also used for homosexual and Witchcraft weddings, and I'm recalling the practical crucifictionof the West Point Rugby Team a few years back, actual expulsions and reduction in rank to enlisted, for the heinous crime of telling each other crude rugby jokes about women over their cadet email accounts.

My sisters kid applied to West Point out of high school and didn't get in, when he got offered a slot as a Sophomore, because by then he viewed the place as a politically-correct snake pit he turned it down.. Anyhoo, currently he's serving overseas with orders for Afghanistan.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by willhunt4
First class Tool

That is definition of obedient soldier. Che was a revolutionary and a sociopathic murderer. There is a double standard out there Bolshevik sociopathic murderer is ok while Nazi one is not ok. NKVD uniform at Holloween ok SS uniform not ok.

I graduated from of one of the federal academies a long, long time ago. I went back a few years ago for a visit. Hard to describe, but the predominating tone had definitely changed.
What was once an atmosphere of manliness and like mindedness of loving God and Country, was reduced to that of any liberal college full of snowflakes.
Needless to say, I left with a heavy heart, and will not be going back.

I hope this little prick suffers the rest of his career.
Please remember that appointments to the service academies come from all senators and representatives, and consider the eventual consequences.
I remember answering questions like "have you ever been a member of the Communist party"? along with the KKK, John Birch society, American NAZI party, etc. Answering yes to an of the groups was reason to keep you from enlisting.
From the "comments" section:

Chris Logan September 26th, 2017 at 7:41 pm - Reply
I have already called Fort Drum and the Sgt1stClass called me back and told me that the Commanding General is looking at it.
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I remember answering questions like "have you ever been a member of the Communist party"? along with the KKK, John Birch society, American NAZI party, etc. Answering yes to an of the groups was reason to keep you from enlisting.

Wait, John Birch society was founded upon a strong hatred of communism, what'd they do to anybody?
Interesting choice of t-shirt.

[Linked Image]
here's a che shirt

[Linked Image]
There is no way he can hold a clearance, so I don't know how he's still even in uniform. Hopefully, somebody will give him a blanket party or an errant grenade will fix the issue.
Turns out he might not of just stepped on his crank. He might of just jumped on it with both feet. He called Mattis and Pence stuff he probably shouldn't have if the DailyCaller has it right.

I seem to remember officers being held to a higher standard in this regard, but I'm not positive on that.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/communist-west-point-graduate-called-mattis-an-evil-vile-f/
I hope they fry the little pile of crap. No mercy left for these idiots.
How in the hell does he even get into West Point let alone graduate? That in itself is an indication of bigger problems. Then again we had something even worse as commander in chief for 8 years.
© 24hourcampfire