Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
An active duty prior enlisted West Point grad decided he'd wear a Che t-shirt under his uniform and post a picture on social media.
I can't believe he made it through time in a Ranger Battalion without getting thumped. One of the comments in the linked article says he was booted from Ranger Battalion for a violationg standards.

http://popularmilitary.com/openly-c...rior-enlisted-army-ranger-served-combat/

GB1

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Send that Em effer to central America and see how he likes ti down there!

Last edited by navlav8r; 09/26/17.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
There're still plenty of chances for him to experience the wonder of che. I hope he does, - from now on.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
First class Tool

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I think we should dump him in Venezuela I think they love his type there.
How did he survive Rangers am West Point without get busted out?

Great job on his clearance investigation I'd say.

OK, who in his family or does he have pictures of in some comprising POsition

Last edited by LouisB; 09/26/17.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
That's a perfect example of why you shouldn't confuse education with intelligence.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When progressive America even infests West Point, it's a truly sad day.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone has was to much screw off time.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Just read he's attending Ranger School right now (no idea if it's true). That could be entertaining in a sadistic sort of way. It would be a shame if he got recycled in mountain phase about 4 times.

LouisB one comment I read said he'd been kicked out of Ranger Batt. after about 6 months for some standards violation. From what I understand having worked with quite a few former Batt guys it's fairly easy to get kicked out either temporarily or permanently.

Last edited by dodgefan; 09/26/17.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As hard as it is to get into the service academies...admission was obtained during Zeros time for this pos. How did he pass his classes writing from his diatribe view.

Really a stain on a great heritage and institution. Just think if he was your leader as an enlisted man.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's one jackass that will be fragged,if he survives an investigation.

Thank his parents for raising an idiot,who thought he could get away with his commie ideology and mock the military while in uniform.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Fellas,
I admit to being ambushed several times in my life: a wife many years ago, a long bearded Pashtun Hillbilly outside of Shkin, and now this POS. MY old roomie thought it was some kind of joke/fake news, but now seems like this is true.

I can report that the Long Gray Line is VERY UPSET, and although I love the Supe like a brother/classmate, there are some very tough questions to be answered PDQ.

May have been an EM in 1st Batt, even w CIB, BUT THERE IS NO EXCUSE for this POS to have made it through West Point.

I predict his next assignment will be the
Long Course at Leavenworth...

RLTW

Duty, Honor, Country
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Eddie Slovik did less.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
This idiot is trying to get kicked out of his military service commitment after receiving a free education. He would not have made it through the boy scouts with his beliefs.

Doc

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
When progressive America even infests West Point, it's a truly sad day.

I have family who are long-time civilian employees at West Point, and who are in contact with the staff and cadets there every day. If you're worried about progressivism infecting West Point ain't no use worrying about closing the gate, that particular horse left the he barn years ago. For example the chapel on base where my sister got married is now also used for homosexual and Witchcraft weddings, and I'm recalling the practical crucifictionof the West Point Rugby Team a few years back, actual expulsions and reduction in rank to enlisted, for the heinous crime of telling each other crude rugby jokes about women over their cadet email accounts.

My sisters kid applied to West Point out of high school and didn't get in, when he got offered a slot as a Sophomore, because by then he viewed the place as a politically-correct snake pit he turned it down.. Anyhoo, currently he's serving overseas with orders for Afghanistan.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by willhunt4
First class Tool

That is definition of obedient soldier. Che was a revolutionary and a sociopathic murderer. There is a double standard out there Bolshevik sociopathic murderer is ok while Nazi one is not ok. NKVD uniform at Holloween ok SS uniform not ok.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I graduated from of one of the federal academies a long, long time ago. I went back a few years ago for a visit. Hard to describe, but the predominating tone had definitely changed.
What was once an atmosphere of manliness and like mindedness of loving God and Country, was reduced to that of any liberal college full of snowflakes.
Needless to say, I left with a heavy heart, and will not be going back.

I hope this little prick suffers the rest of his career.

Last edited by RogueHunter; 09/27/17.

- Rogue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Please remember that appointments to the service academies come from all senators and representatives, and consider the eventual consequences.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I remember answering questions like "have you ever been a member of the Communist party"? along with the KKK, John Birch society, American NAZI party, etc. Answering yes to an of the groups was reason to keep you from enlisting.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
From the "comments" section:

Chris Logan September 26th, 2017 at 7:41 pm - Reply
I have already called Fort Drum and the Sgt1stClass called me back and told me that the Commanding General is looking at it.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,841
Posts18,478,128
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.