Home
Posted By: 12344mag Suck it NFL. - 11/12/17
In my mind this was one of the greatest men to wear the uniform, Kapernack and his NFL minions could only wish to be 1 millionth of the man that MSG Roy P. Benavidez was.

Posted By: Barkoff Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/12/17
In all honesty, I don't think the Blacks in the NFL really have a problem, nor are their protests meant to be geared at military personnel, more so their dislike of police.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/12/17
That's not what Kapernick said.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/12/17
Originally Posted by Barkoff
In all honesty, I don't think the Blacks in the NFL really have a problem, nor are their protests meant to be geared at military personnel, more so their dislike of police.

Doesn't matter why they do it, it's when they do it.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/12/17

Agree for the most part, so why dis the flag and country for what is at most, a local, isolated issue? Take your complaints to places where you think there's a problem.

The truth is likely that this is all part of the Left's assault on our American culture. The dumbass players are killing their golden goose but for all their lives have been led to believe that anything they do is okay because they're special, just like those petty thieves that stole ths sunglasses in China. Reality is gonna be a tough chew for them when the chickens come home to roost.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/12/17
Originally Posted by 12344mag
In my mind this was one of the greatest men to wear the uniform, Kapernack and his NFL minions could only wish to be 1 millionth of the man that MSG Roy P. Benavidez was.

his daughter is one of my fb friends,
https://www.facebook.com/yvette.b.garcia
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Originally Posted by Tracks

This^^^

I don't care what their beef is. Personally I don't think a bunch of multi-millionaires that became rich despite barely being able to read and write have ANYTHING to protest about, but if they did then they can do it without insulting the country that made them rich.

The ones that knelt during the national anthem at the football game in London should have had their passports seized at immigration and been set adrift in the Atlantic.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America. They just chose to do it in an ignorant manner. I haven't watched a game in five weeks, and doubt even if the owners should force them to stand, that I would go back even then. They have made their intentions clear what they think of my country, so F-em, but I just like to try to keep things accurate and real.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

his daughter is one of my fb friends,
https://www.facebook.com/yvette.b.garcia

That is a woman I would love to sit down with over dinner and talk to, can you imagine the stories she has to tell?
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17

If the blacks in the NFL don't have a problem, why have they become active with this movement? They are using their platform to speak out against what they perceive to be unjustified violence against their fellow blacks. Course when you dishonor the anthem and flag, you dishonor the military by default. "F" them with all this phony camo gear they wore today. Got a lot of work done in the shop today.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
That is a uniform
NFL players wear costumes---
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

If the blacks in the NFL don't have a problem, why have they become active with this movement? They are using their platform to speak out against what they perceive to be unjustified violence against their fellow blacks. Course when you dishonor the anthem and flag, you dishonor the military by default. "F" them with all this phony camo gear they wore today. Got a lot of work done in the shop today.

That's why they're morons. These guys have a microphone and a camera anytime they want one. They could give exclusive interviews that the media would salivate to play 10,000 times so they could shove the message down our throats. But they chose to link their protest to our anthem, and in doing so, they piss on the graves of everyone who ever died for that anthem. They live in a damn country that idolizes them and pays them millions of dollars a year to be entertainers. But they're too stupid to pick the most appropriate method of protest that doesn't offend half the country- phugk 'em.

- Rob
Posted By: RGK Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America...but I just like to try to keep things accurate and real.

Speaking as a retired Army 1SG with a little combat time, I'm deeply offended by their actions. Obviously, you have no idea of what the connection is between the US flag, the military and their reverence for that flag. Try pulling that stunt on an Army/Marine/Navy or Air Force post and see what happens. But hey, what do I know?
Bob

Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Yes it is.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America..

If someone runs over your kid in the street with a car but it isn't intentional, I guess it doesn't matter right? It doesn't matter if it is intentional or not, they're offending a lot of people. Millions of people have died for that flag and anthem, and when they link their protest to that anthem, they piss on the graves of all those people. If they're too phugking stupid to figure that out, they can go to hell.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Not only is the context of the protests disgusting to me, the reasons they are protesting disgust me.
They are protesting in support of thugs, rioters and looters. [bleep] THEM!

They will get my support when they start protesting black on white crime.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17

Look, I don't agree with the dishonoring of the flag or the anthem, or dishonoring the police...but show me where any of them have intentionally dishonored the military. We have just made the connection between the flag and the military, and I see why that connection has been made...but I think their intention was to attack the police and white conservative America. They just chose to do it in an ignorant manner. I haven't watched a game in five weeks, and doubt even if the owners should force them to stand, that I would go back even then. They have made their intentions clear what they think of my country, so F-em, but I just like to try to keep things accurate and real.

They have completely dishonored law enforcement, the military and are racist to boot! Look how many are playing the race card (like all liberals). I'm DONE with the National Felon League and I hope it goes bankrupt and a new league begins with players, coaches and a commissioner who love America.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Originally Posted by RGK
[quote=Barkoff]Speaking as a retired Army 1SG with a little combat time, I'm deeply offended by their actions. Obviously, you have no idea of what the connection is between the US flag, the military and their reverence for that flag. Try pulling that stunt on an Army/Marine/Navy or Air Force post and see what happens. But hey, what do I know?
Bob

Thank you for your service.

Truth be told I really don't think it is much different than the Vietnam Vets being spit on when they returned home, the premise is the same just no physical contact.
Posted By: sse Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Maybe too much to hope for, but I'd like to see the SB boycotted somehow, and that it hits the NFL hard...would be a happy day for me, but there would there would most likely be other undesirable consequences.
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Wow thanks for that.....
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Most, if not all, of the Blacks in the NFL, and a fair number of Whites as well, are dumber than a box of rocks. They are too damn stupid to see that the flag that they are protesting, and they in fact are doing just that, represents a country that has given them the great opportunity that they have. It's enabled them to have their lifestyle......one of tons of gold jewelry hanging around their necks, a mouth full of gold grids, flashy cars, and their ultimate goal......a White mudshark.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Originally Posted by BarryC
Not only is the context of the protests disgusting to me, the reasons they are protesting disgust me.
They are protesting in support of thugs, rioters and looters. [bleep] THEM!

They will get my support when they start protesting black on white crime.

They support thugs because many of them were/are thugs themselves. It is easy for them to identify with thugs.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/13/17
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Yes it is.

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Posted By: Kimber7man Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
The problem with this whole thing is, it removes the fun of watching JJ Watt (although he's hurt now). Think he's a guy you can admire - $37 million raised for Hurricane Harvey victims....
Posted By: Taco2fiddy7 Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
In all honesty, I don't think... their protests meant to be geared at military personnel

But they (the left, the media, etc) can't play both sides. If you made a statement that offended ______ group, you could say, "oh I didn't mean it like that..." you're still the azzhole and their perceived message/meaning is what matters - not how you intended it.

Now the NFL and players, left, left media are saying it doesn't matter how you received their message because that's not how we meant it. If we offend them, we're the azzhole. If they offend us, oh well they didn't mean it like that and we're the azzhole.

Just apply that concept to a woman. You make a statement, it hurts her sensitive feelers, then you say that's not what I meant. Too late, she's upset and it doesn't matter how you meant it, only how she took it.

If they want to protest social injustice, find your own way. Don't protest the flag and NA that service members fought for, died for, gave up years of their lives to protect. I don't care how they intend it, my perception is complete disrespect for the military and the country and that's why I don't give a damn about the NFL anymore.
Posted By: jk16 Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17

I think their actions were meant to offend everyone in the country who actually loves it and respects the flag and the anthem.
And it worked.
Now the spoiled bastards can reap the whirlwind.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
some people see what they want, not what is. No one's fault but yours taco.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
Originally Posted by jk16

I think their actions were meant to offend everyone in the country who actually loves it and respects the flag and the anthem.
And it worked.

This
some people see what they want, not what is. No one's fault but yours taco.

Nope, I'm not selling a product and hurting my bottom line, NFL is.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
Does it really matter why they did what they did in disrespecting America?
Bottom line is that they did it, and did so repeatedly, and the NFL backed them.
Fugg the whole bunch.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
No doubt there is any hope of anyone listening to anyone. Just make up whatever story suits you best and keep telling it. Eventually, you can make it true - even if it never will be.
No doubt there is any hope of anyone listening to anyone. Just make up whatever story suits you best and keep telling it. Eventually, you can make it true - even if it never will be.

And maybe one day you'll actually believe the BS you're putting out on this forum.
Posted By: jk16 Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17

Leroy- you are a dumb, liberal anit- American Cuunt

THAT is the truth.

Go Fuuk yourself.
Just make up whatever story suits you best and keep telling it. Eventually, you can make it true - even if it never will be.

That's exactly the liberal way
Posted By: HawkI Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17

Sounds exactly like the policy of the NFL, which 99.9 percent of people can and will survive without.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
I've never been a sports fan, not any sport.

But I can see from the news (that has stopped showing this stuff......) that those players are not proud to be Americans, plain and simple.

I could give a crap less if they all are out of work soon.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

I agree, they bungled their own message, I'm not defending their protests, I believe it is the wrong place and the wrong way, that being said, I do not believe the military was their intended target.

I mean they are protesting during a game where 75% of the league is black, that just might be wrong place to be railing on about bigotry.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
Originally Posted by jk16

And it worked.

Agreed, and conservatives are the only people left who truly do love this country.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Suck it NFL. - 11/14/17
Quick question that's been bugging me lately. How many blacks were at Valley Forge? or crossed the Delaware?

Just curious.
© 24hourcampfire