Home

https://www.facebook.com/whittakerg...zz2-WzgL1gxcI_FD5nB3HnqLkJPw&fref=nf

Whittaker Guns
1 hr ·

As some of you are already aware we will be closed today. Unfortunately we were broken into last night. We will pass along more information when we can. We will be open regular business hours starting tomorrow if that changes we will make you aware. Thanks again for your continued patronage and support!!

Ouch!

I'm sorry to hear that.
I don't know anyone who has any use for a damned thief. I hope they are caught and stolen property returned forthwith.
it seems forcible entry into gun stores & pawn shops that inventory guns has become a regular part of the venue here in hotlanta.

hopefully the police will catch the perps & all merchandise recovered.

once, we had a gun shop owner "lie in wait" for the theifs. when they appeared, he opened with a full-auto .223. several were kilt on the spot as memory serves.

the police quickly tracked down the last suspect by following the blood trail left behind as he dragged himself down the sidewalk. they didn't even have to turn the dog loose.
🎥 cameras???
Alarms?
A group of teenagers of African appearance?
Oprah"s sons ?
It was me, I did it!
people break-in and steal guns for a reason. i'm pretty sure of that.

isn't a short-gun more likely to be stole than a long-gun?

people are risking years in jail, for a mere gun?
Originally Posted by Gus

They hold up a 7 to 11 for $50. Half the time they shoot the clerk.
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Originally Posted by Gus

They hold up a 7 to 11 for $50. Half the time they shoot the clerk.

yep. true enough.

those folks are not probably much like stealthy cat-burglars?

the inner city citizenry in this nearby town/mega city is deadly afeared of guns.

worked w/a dude for years whose son was a parttime convenience store worker.

they shot him dead, and took the proceeds from the cash register.

being robbed in a restaurant is about as bad. it happened in Macon, Ga. & probably elsewhere.

Nothing reported on local newspaper websites as of yet.

No doubt they have good camera surveillance as well as alarms but being located out in the 'boonies' like Whittaker's is the time it would take for any law enforcement department to respond probably allowed the thieves plenty time for a grab and run.

Bet it would've been a fun video to watch though if there'd been a couple or three real hard-core bad-azz pit bulls with full run of the store.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What do you want to wager it wasn't?
it probably wasn't, if there were real high quality product with street value to heist, and then re-distribute.

a real heist is probably a professional job? don't need no high school drop out kids to participate.

there's too much value & possible profit involved. a carefully planned heist is what it is.
Several around here in the past few months. Steal a pickup or Suborban, some heavy framed thing. Back it through the barriers, bars, window, walls. Grab everything in a hurry, run. From what is being taken I suspect arming some splinter group, either aryans, reconqistas, drug cartel, black power, or muslim moderates. Some group that cannot pass a background. I think the one LGS takes every gun and puts them in safes. Still, a couple times a gang came in with guns drawn and got the drop on the clerks.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

The last time Whittaker's had a break-in (2009) as it turned out all four thieves were.
All were caught and convicted and all firearms recovered that time.
There have been numerous break-ins at gun stores and pawn shops in the Nashville Tn. area lately. Every surveillance video they have showed has shown the perps to be Negroes.

Whitakers in pretty much out in the country, but I'd think that they would have an alarm and surveillance system that would be second to none.

Local TV news just now reporting it.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...tigating-burglary-at-gun-store/909419152

Authorities investigating burglary at gun store

Posted: Jan 10, 2018 03:25 PM CST

Updated: Jan 10, 2018 03:25 PM CST

The Daviess County, Kentucky Sheriff's Office is investigating a burglary that happened overnight at Whittaker Guns.

Whittaker Guns is located in the 6900 block of W. Louisville Lane. in Owensboro.

Authorities said a window was busted out and suspects took 40-50 handguns and a rifle.

The sheriff's office is working the case with assistance from ATF.

Originally Posted by hanco
It was me, I did it!

Forwarded to the ATF.
Originally Posted by joken2

The Daviess County, Kentucky Sheriff's Office is investigating a burglary that happened overnight at Whittaker Guns.

Whittaker Guns is located in the 6900 block of W. Louisville Lane. in Owensboro.

Authorities said a window was busted out and suspects took 40-50 handguns and a rifle.

Sounds too easy.
If the sole long arm stolen was a .270, I have a suspect.

64 high def cameras inside and out. That was one of the things I really wanted for the new building.....and it was money well spent! I really can't comment on much yet, but I'll keep you guys in the loop.
Dammit. I hate this.
We've had 3 gun shops in the OKC area hit within the last month, including a Cabelas.
Hate to hear that. Hope y'all catch the bastards!
Originally Posted by JamesJr
There have been numerous break-ins at gun stores and pawn shops in the Nashville Tn. area lately. Every surveillance video they have showed has shown the perps to be Negroes.

Whitakers in pretty much out in the country, but I'd think that they would have an alarm and surveillance system that would be second to none.

2 weeks ago , double tap on riverside drive got robbed in a smash and grab. Earlier this summer tactical edge on 41a got the same thing.
Groids on video in both cases. Like you said a bunch of em around greater Nashville. Im just speculating (but it seems like none are caught) that the groids ate taking em up 41a or the interstate, making a left in Gary Indiana and hitting the groid hoods in chicago.. jmo....
Well - I hope my layaway wasn't the sole rifle!

That's the chits. Hope they get identified and shot.

Just FYI: They have Jews in KY...
Thieves should be shot on sight.

Damn a thief!
Originally Posted by kingston

What about Jewish Africans...or African Jews for that matter?

Regardless, I'm equal opportunity and affirmative action on thieves get caught. Sorry Whittakers is having to deal with this.
Originally Posted by sawbuck

You have the funniest post of the day.....I' m still laughing.

The rifle must have gotten stuck to someone’s shoe on the way out. No way they’re smart enough to pick an effective weapon.
Why do they have to go through all the trouble. I thought guns were a dime a dozen on the street. That's what the libs keep saying. Maybe the cops can find them if they search every vehicle entering Chicago city limits. The inner city bros probably ordered a new supply of Glocks.
I'd suspect Dem/Comms or members of "the religion of peace".
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Boomer, I thought the same when I saw the title. I got a Tikka on layaway there.

GK
No lay a ways were taken. You’re all good....

The thieves were total dipshidts...
Tagging so I can hear this unfold. Sounds fun.
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker

Sound like meth may be involved.

No doubt they have good camera surveillance as well as alarms but being located out in the 'boonies' like Whittaker's is the time it would take for any law enforcement department to respond probably allowed the thieves plenty time for a grab and run.

Bet it would've been a fun video to watch though if there'd been a couple or three real hard-core bad-azz pit bulls with full run of the store.

Bet there will be in the near future....
Originally Posted by sawbuck

ingwe is in trouble now........
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Damn a thief!

With the guns they stole...

every one of them...one at a time.

Driving a stolen car through the front door of a gun shop and stealing guns has practically become an epidemic in Denver.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Driving a stolen car through the front door of a gun shop and stealing guns has practically become an epidemic in Denver.

All across the country. Colin Flaherty documented lots of them.
All his videos have been taken down by YouTube, but here's one by someone else.

It didn't turn out so good for this guy.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/36763591/...-police-at-billings-sporting-goods-store
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Well bless his heart.
High percentage I'm sure knuckle draggin j-boos.

Store video of Whittaker's Guns store thieves in action.

(scroll down a little ways for video)

https://www.facebook.com/whittakerguns/
All his videos have been taken down by YouTube, but here's one by someone else.

did they edit the white people out of that video?

or where they just photoshopped to be black?

we know upstanding Black Folks wouldn't do something like that...

its all another example of what liberalism has done to this country...

people with jobs, usually don't take to crime like people without jobs and don't want one, take to crime..

Sure would have loved to see that video if Whittakers has invested in "4 or 5 junk yard dogs"...

When I worked in No Georgia during college, 2 summers, at a service station owned by a family member
we had a robbery attempt one time...we also had a German Shepard/Irish Wolfhound cross....
175lb dog....

got her from the pound, and for some reason, she did not like Blacks...
which was the ethnicity of those that tried to Rob the station...

that dog tore those thieves apart... the ER down in Dalton, spent a long time sewing those
thieves back together...

Sheriff's dept in Catoosa County asked to buy the dog...
Interesting watching those videos, some stereotypes are reinforced.

Who in the heck would set out a a mission like that with a chain with no hooks, who ties chains in knots?

Watch how they go about getting in that store, totally incompetent. They have all those people standing around,
Bet if I could pick two guys from here, we could have those doors open in half the time. Simply have a driver, a glass
breaker, and a guy with those chains already hooked together and taped. Hooks on the ends.

Who would go to steal hand guns and not take feedsacks, or something similar, blanket or tarp to roll up long guns.

Look at how they move, and how slow they are, not at running, but at actually doing something.

I am not a raging racist, but I am a realist.

My take away from these incidents,

The perps are lazy, not real smart, and have obviously not had any real work experience.
In the Whittaker video the hands of the perps appear to be ungloved and white boys. At least one of them appears to be white.

You'd think with all of the broken glass he would have left some blood samples.
Well I stand corrected... not all black.. at least one Methhead I'm sure...

Still would have liked to see the video with the "junkyard dogs" on their asses...

A day in the ER, couple of days in ICU and then off to county jail would be a certain
"happy ending to the story"
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
In the Whittaker video the hands of the perps appear to be ungloved and white boys. At least one of them appears to be white.

Hard to tell, but the one wearing the red hoodie walked just like Blacks walk when they're wearing their pants below their azz. He also had on a pair of those boots that they like to wear. Of course, there are quiet a few White trash who act like noggers.

Thanks for posting. Have shared on my FB page...

The one that ran out in the white pants ran like a woman.
That third one has a strange gait... Walks like a fcuking monkey..
Just some comments....

The video we shared was just a tiny bit of the footage. We have more (and better) footage from both inside and outside of the store.

Those aren't white hands you're seeing. They are gloves.

We also have footage of the previous days/weeks/months that may identify the criminals:)

There is an alarm system and it went off.

There is another recent break in that really interests me. It was in Clarksville, TN at Double Tap Tactical. http://fox17.com/news/local/video-c...-stole-30-guns-in-christmas-day-break-in
Same monkey and a female perhaps?

Just some comments....

The video we shared was just a tiny bit of the footage. We have more (and better) footage from both inside and outside of the store.

We also have footage of the previous days/weeks/months that may identify the criminals:)

There is another recent break in that really interests me. It was in Clarksville, TN at Double Tap Tactical. http://fox17.com/news/local/video-c...-stole-30-guns-in-christmas-day-break-in

Just a few miles up from Whittaker's, access to the Audubon Pkwy - west to I-69. Once on I-69 - N/S ?
If the thieves happen to be from the Hopkinsville, KY/ Ft. Campbell, KY/ Clarksville, TN area, south on I-69 and in a relatively short drive time they probably could've been back there by or before daybreak.

I understand a couple of them have been apprehended. True?

Originally Posted by Tyrone
I understand a couple of them have been apprehended. True?

If so, I've not seen anything reported on local news or on Whittaker's Facebook page about it yet.

There was a garage in my hometown that kept having burglaries. The owner was a snake collector. One day he had the idea to bring in a few rattlesnakes and turn them loose at closing time, putting up signs to that affect.

He did allow some mornings it was not easy to find all the snakes, but it did stop the thieves smile
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven

Hard to tell, but the one wearing the red hoodie walked just like Blacks walk when they're wearing their pants below their azz. He also had on a pair of those boots that they like to wear. Of course, there are quiet a few White trash who act like noggers.

Looked like grey gloves to me. The movements and dress suggests non whites.
There have been a number of these incidents in our area as well. Kinsey's Outdoors lost 70 guns in November and a shop in Adams County just lost 7 in December. I hope they catch these losers and put them away for a very long time.

Kinseys

Around the area

Another account with a few more details on the Whittaker's break-in and gun theft reported in their local Owensboro, KY newspaper. How accurate it is, I don't know.

http://www.messenger-inquirer.com/n...b0a5e3b-51de-5c2c-bd48-2d6a7f228fad.html

Wonder how law enforcement and even SWAT would go about responding to a gun store break-in, especially one as well stocked with all types of firearms, ammunition, gun powder and tactical gear as Whittaker's always is, and even more so in the pitch black early morning hours, knowing there's a possibility that the intruders could still be inside the store?
Just some comments....

Good luck with getting your property back. I'm looking forward to hearing good news in the not too distant future.

I found it interesting, in the little video on FB that was posted, that they appeared to look at the first case and bypass it for the second and third ones. Not being able to see for sure, but is there small .380 type or revolvers in that case? Seems they were looking for particular "flavors"?

Again, good luck with the recovery and hoping for justice well served.

And thanks again for your great customer service to our gun loving community here,

Geno
Find out where Obongo and Eric Holder were last night. I'd start there. We know they are experienced thieves.

Actually I can't think of anything worse than a gun shop being robbed, especially a large one. Trying to go through all the bound books to figure out what is missing. Sorry this happened.
One of the guns was just recovered in Nashville. It was in the possession of a minor. He’s been detained and they’re transporting him for questioning....

The ball is rolling.
One of the guns was just recovered in Nashville. It was in the possession of a minor. He’s been detained and they’re transporting him for questioning....

The ball is rolling.

Hope they get them all!

And your guns back.
true enough. and thankfully for the security measures in position, the thiefs didn't steal any more.

security is so important, as this instance shows.

it could have been oh so much worse.
That was quick.
FYI - Glocks, HK’s, Colts, Kimbers and a few other 1911’s in the case with the Colts.

They took the entire Glock cabinet. Unusual, but our Glock inventory was low. Only 25 or so in the case. We had multiples in the back of the pistols on display, but they didn’t venture back there. We had a big day the previous Saturday, I reordered Monday and the orders didn’t land until Wednesday afternoon. 63 guns in total, but the three cabinets would have contained more than double that number had they broke in 24 hours later.
That's encouraging.
Another interesting tidbit — the windows were supposed to be the triple laminated security glass per our spec when the building was built. The doors were. They tried breaking the glass there first, but couldn’t get through. Obviously, the windows weren’t what we told the builder we wanted. That’s another conversation...
Another interesting tidbit — the windows were supposed to be the triple laminated security glass per our spec when the building was built. The doors were. They tried breaking the glass there first, but couldn’t get through. Obviously, the windows weren’t what we told the builder we wanted. That’s another conversation...

Sounds like a lawsuit.

The ball is rolling.

Hopefully, he'll roll on the others.
That's encouraging.

Perhaps the cops had a good lead? Video or photos or fingerprints?

Sound like meth may be involved.

Uh ohs.....sounds like crackers.. check the local trailer parks and Wal-Mart.
Originally Posted by kingston

They murdered Christ, so a grand larceny wouldn't be a stretch.
If the thieves were from Nashville, the chances are very good that they were Afro-American. I get my local news out of Nashville, and I see who commits most of the crime down there. They have had a number of gun stores broken into in the Nashville area, and from the surveillance videos they've shown on the news, all the perps have been Black. Nashville, a city that has been turned into a liberal bastion, has a serious crime problem, and with a large Black population, there is a demand for illegal guns.
SAS--did the coppers tell you who the little bastard was and his hometown?
Originally Posted by Sako76

I’ll get that info tomorrow. They’ll update me after the interrogation. I’m betting they’ll have some more good info tomorrow.

I’ll get that info tomorrow. They’ll update me after the interrogation. I’m betting they’ll have some more good info tomorrow.

I hope they waterboard him into spilling his guts and rolls over. Here's hoping the cops get the crooks and you get your inventory back.

Bob

Be interesting to know if the same punks who did the hands-on thieving did it all on their own without direction or input from anyone else and also are doing the selling on their own too or if they steal for or sell stolen guns for a little quick cash to someone else that does the actual reselling on the street.
Around here the small to mid-size shops put all the handguns in a safe when the store closes, and the long guns have mechanical security. The larger shops are industrial concrete tilt-up buildings with mechanical security, alarms, cameras, lights, etc., cages on the entrance.

If I opened up a shop I'd have a built-in walk in safe with a vault door like a bank vault...reinforced concrete is cheaper and more secure than any safe.

That's only fairly minimal, common sense basic security just for starters...
If only gun traps were legal!
Originally Posted by Shortmag
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Boomer, I thought the same when I saw the title. I got a Tikka on layaway there.

GK

I'm glad SAS responded to let us know we're good to go and our Tikkas are still safely awaiting us! I'm hesitant to pay it off as the duration of time that I don't have something on layaway has dwindled to mere hours lately....

FREE SHIPPING CODE: 327
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Damn a thief!

AMEN!
Sounds like you need a new alarm company also! It looks like the lone long gun taken was an AR. With that much glass at the store you may want to look at a metal role down door.

Sounds like you need a new alarm company also! It looks like the lone long gun taken was an AR. With that much glass at the store you may want to look at a metal role down door.

Originally Posted by RS308MX

Back in the 1960's, there was a little country store a few miles down the road from us. It had been broken into a few times and the owner set a trap gun aimed at the front door, a 12 gauge shotgun. His daughter lived behind the store, and went down there one night to get something, forgot about the gun, and opened the front door. Lucky for her the blast caught her high in the shoulder and didn't kill her.

About a year later, someone broke in, and the daughter called her father. The old fellow came over, and caught the thieves still in the store. One thief was holding the door, and wouldn't let the old man in, so he shot through the door several times with a 22 pistol. That opened the door alright. It was pretty apparent that the owner did not like a thief.

Whittakers is about 15 miles SW of Owensboro, the nearest town of any real size, so any LE response times have to be factored in with that in mind. No matter the alarm system, it takes awhile to get there, and the roads are curvy, narrow, and not exactly great for high speed runs by sheriff's deputies, who may, or may not, be trained in that regard. It just takes time, regardless, unless the responder happens to be in the neighborhood.
I hate thieves. Sucks you have to deal with this while running a business.

Wonder how law enforcement and even SWAT would go about responding to a gun store break-in, especially one as well stocked with all types of firearms, ammunition, gun powder and tactical gear as Whittaker's always is, and even more so in the pitch black early morning hours, knowing there's a possibility that the intruders could still be inside the store?

Gas them it's that easy. No one on the outside of store get heart.

Originally Posted by lefty222

Gas them it's that easy. No one on the outside of store get heart.

And keep their fingers crossed that the store doesn't stock gas masks or the thieves aren't experienced pros and brought their own?

(Welcome to the 24 Hour Campfire and congrats on finally making your first post.)
Why not have a 24-hour security guard on duty?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Why not have a 24-hour security guard on duty?

In fact, you'd think the insurance company would give them a better premium if they did that.
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Back in the 1960's, there was a little country store a few miles down the road from us. It had been broken into a few times and the owner set a trap gun aimed at the front door, a 12 gauge shotgun. His daughter lived behind the store, and went down there one night to get something, forgot about the gun, and opened the front door. Lucky for her the blast caught her high in the shoulder and didn't kill her.

About a year later, someone broke in, and the daughter called her father. The old fellow came over, and caught the thieves still in the store. One thief was holding the door, and wouldn't let the old man in, so he shot through the door several times with a 22 pistol. That opened the door alright. It was pretty apparent that the owner did not like a thief.

Was that Country Boy's store? Near Herndon?
"Why not have a 24 hour security guard on duty"

During just the closed hours that would only cost 75-$100,000 a year. Why not go ahead get 2 for each shift at that price.

Originally Posted by gunzo
"Why not have a 24 hour security guard on duty"

During just the closed hours that would only cost 75-$100,000 a year. Why not go ahead get 2 for each shift at that price.

Be a whole lot cheaper and probably a lot more effective as well as trustworthy too just to turn two or three known to be vicious breed dogs lose at closing time and let them have full run of the store or at least the most critical areas.
SAS stated the alarm company never called! They found the store broke in when they went to open up!
They are offering free shipping on everything! That's like stealing!
SAS stated the alarm company never called! They found the store broke in when they went to open up!

Yep, they paid for an alarm service that didn't do its job and paid a contractor to install security windows they didn't install.
© 24hourcampfire