Home
Denise Rutkowski

[Linked Image]

Her when she was at the top of her sport.

[Linked Image]
That's just nasty! sick
If you look in her britches you'll probably find another reason.
I bet she would clean up just fine.
I bet her name used to be Dennis !!!
Who among us hasn't gone to bed with the old Denise only to wake up with the new one?
Sweet look. Think I'll trim my goat back to match hers.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

LOL.
Originally Posted by sd550

This.

They don't produce enough eye-bleach for me to even give that a try!
There's a fat girl working in the convenience store in town with a better stache than that.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Appears to have all her teeth so that’s a plus.

Sure, but who wants to share a razor?
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Appears to have all her teeth so that’s a plus.

Not from down Missoura way then huh?
It's worth it to have a clit the size of a golf ball.
Can I get her number?
Originally Posted by sd550

Some years back some East German Women, at the Olympics, failed their genetic testing. They had taken so many growth hormones that they tested neither female or male.

Yep. Nastier'n nasty, that.
I read a story about this in the news a few months ago:

Apparently Denise was trying to get to the next level of competetion and she went to a doctor that was using a new type of steroid treatment. After a couple weeks of treatment she came back to the doctor with concerns. She told the doctor she was starting to grow facial hair. He assured her it would only be temporary. She also pointed him to the Adam's apple she was developing and was very concerned. The doctor also assured her that he'd seen this before and it too, was only temporary. Then she pulled down her sports bra and showed him that she was even growing hair on her chest. At this point the doctor was starting to get concerned and told her that yes, this was indeed unusual. "How far down does that chest hair go?" he asked. Denise screamed back, "ALL THE WAY TO MY BALLS!"
Originally Posted by hanco
Can I get her number?

It's BR-549.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by hanco
Can I get her number?

It's BR-549.

Gloom,despair and agony on me!!
Looks like Pee Wee Herman's brother.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Denise Rutkowski

[Linked Image]

aka: Rolling Thunder
She (?) has an Adam's apple.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Denise Rutkowski

[Linked Image]

Joe Dirt....... AKA........ David Spade
Originally Posted by Blackheart
There's a fat girl working in the convenience store in town with a better stache than that.

funny you say that, my daughter and I went to Dallas over the holidays and stopped at some gas station off the interstate - couldn't tell you where but I'm guessing Missouri, at any rate , had a woman working there, and I use that term loosely coming in at about 200 pounds, with a line beard. No idea what her name was but I remember looking at the name tag to try to figure out what I was seeing, it was clearly a woman's name, had boobs and I would assume a bra.

Not sure what was going on there.

reminds me of the old joke about the sign above the bar - "Handjobs and Cheese Sandwiches" - The bar patron asked the woman if she was the one giving handjobs and she replied with a coy smile that yes she was and he said, "well wash your hands and make me a cheese sandwich!"

I see someone like that I have the urge to tell them to wash their hands constantly.
Who among us hasn't gone to bed with the old Denise only to wake up with the new one?

This why I stopped drinking Jaeger. 🤮
© 24hourcampfire