Home
Solar IR has been declining since about 2000. It takes about 14 years for this to affect the earths temp. The earth then had 2 years of El Nino which had helped warm the earth and that is appearing to end.

http://notrickszone.com/2013/10/07/...ation-due-to-solar-activity-experts-say/
There's a lot of humanoid debris that needs to freeze in the dark.
I've been watching the sun spot activity for a few years now. Other studies have been verifying what the article in the OP has shown.

Time to increase the size of the wood shed.
Does this mean fur prices will get better?
I'm already tired of mowing grass.
If the models predicting a few decades of very cold weather turn out to be correct, we will be looking back fondly at the current warmth.
But stock in under armour.... That compression stuff works.
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I've been watching the sun spot activity for a few years now. Other studies have been verifying what the article in the OP has shown.

Time to increase the size of the wood shed.

They had the connection between sun spot activity and the Earth's temperature figured out decades ago... but it is too hard to prey on useful idiots when you tell them the truth...
Glad I live down south
Great! Now maybe the .gov will HAVE TO PAY for power plants to produce more CO2 and warm us back up!!!
and its 60-79deg here in for 2 weeks in feb
Does this mean the end for Al Gore?
Gosh it's worse than we all thought. The man made global warming is actually cooling the sun spots. Who knew.
Yes, only liberals could claim the earth is getting cooler because of global warming.
The reason they switched to climate change. miles
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IT'S 'GLOBAL COOLILNG!!!! THE NEXT ICE-AGE IS HERE!!

I almost hope so - maybe then we'll find that pos Algore frozen to death in a glacier..
I graduated I. 1970 and this is what we were taught then. Bundle up for a new ice age. I am guessing I will be dead before it's a problem either way. Ed k
"Climate chaos" is the new buzzword to cover up the lack of real science. The Maunder Minimum was a period of some 500 years starting around 1300 where the Baltic Sea froze over as well as many rivers and lakes in Europe. Growing seasons were greatly diminished and Greenland once again became inhabitable. It was a period of a "quiet sun" - lack of sunspot activity and the Earth did cool about 2.2*F. Sunspot activity has a cycle that has been measured using ice cores from Antarctica. The enviro-wackos will use whatever means possible to demonize fossil fuels.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
"Climate chaos" is the new buzzword to cover up the lack of real science.

Really??? There's a schittload of hard science on EVERY layer of the atmosphere and how to manipulate it...you just aren't going to see it published. "Weather Control" is probably a more closely held secret than the "Manhattan Project"....the implications for its use/abuse are mind boggling....
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Does this mean fur prices will get better?

One can only hope.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Really??? There's a schittload of hard science on EVERY layer of the atmosphere and how to manipulate it...you just aren't going to see it published. "Weather Control" is probably a more closely held secret than the "Manhattan Project"....the implications for its use/abuse are mind boggling....

Damn I love this web site.

[Linked Image]
We’ll see how that works out come August!
Maybe I can finally try out the new snowplow I put on my Razor last fall. So far we haven't had enough snow to use it.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Damn I love this web site.

[Linked Image]

Yeah??? 50 years ago who would have ever thought I could be sitting in the middle of my local lake and instantly send a picture/video to the other side of the world....actually, to as many people as I wanted to??? Some people are graced with good vision....others can't see even when provided glasses...
just wait, if the earth starts "officially" cooling the global warming alarmist will be along shortly patting their backs saying that their policy changes and the changes forced upon the masses have actually worked and we have reversed the warming trend. Mark my words.
The last solar minimum we had 10 years ago was a century class event, did it cool down significantly?

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2009/01apr_deepsolarminimum
any remaining Vikings on greenland will likely get forced off this time around for sure.
Originally Posted by Gus
any remaining Vikings on greenland will likely get forced off this time around for sure.

Don't worry about the vikings gus...they were smart enough to name Iceland and Greenland for surreptitious reasons...
Was just commenting that I don't think I"ve seen a winter like this one since the 80s so the cycle is bound to come back again. A LOT like the old winters that I really enjoyed.

Hopefully that will lead to less than 9 months of the year at 100 or more or scaring the hell out of it. Though last weekend we hit 80s.... ugh... in mid Feb.....

But like watching teh weather forecast, they are right or wrong. And either way we can't change it.

I'd buy silk and merino wool over under armor though...
Originally Posted by TRnCO
just wait, if the earth starts "officially" cooling the global warming alarmist will be along shortly patting their backs saying that their policy changes and the changes forced upon the masses have actually worked and we have reversed the warming trend. Mark my words.

almost like City of Austin whined SO much about water conservation that when folks finally did, they couldn't sell enough water to pay the bills so had to up the rate on water charges... cities. Government. All of it is SO over rated.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, only liberals could claim the earth is getting cooler because of global warming.
Climate change. That way, whatever happens, hot, cold floods, drought, can be blamed on CO2
© 24hourcampfire