Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Does this mean fur prices will get better?

One can only hope.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
"Climate chaos" is the new buzzword to cover up the lack of real science.

Really??? There's a schittload of hard science on EVERY layer of the atmosphere and how to manipulate it...you just aren't going to see it published. "Weather Control" is probably a more closely held secret than the "Manhattan Project"....the implications for its use/abuse are mind boggling....

Damn I love this web site.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We’ll see how that works out come August!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe I can finally try out the new snowplow I put on my Razor last fall. So far we haven't had enough snow to use it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
"Climate chaos" is the new buzzword to cover up the lack of real science.

Really??? There's a schittload of hard science on EVERY layer of the atmosphere and how to manipulate it...you just aren't going to see it published. "Weather Control" is probably a more closely held secret than the "Manhattan Project"....the implications for its use/abuse are mind boggling....

Damn I love this web site.

[Linked Image]

Yeah??? 50 years ago who would have ever thought I could be sitting in the middle of my local lake and instantly send a picture/video to the other side of the world....actually, to as many people as I wanted to??? Some people are graced with good vision....others can't see even when provided glasses...

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
just wait, if the earth starts "officially" cooling the global warming alarmist will be along shortly patting their backs saying that their policy changes and the changes forced upon the masses have actually worked and we have reversed the warming trend. Mark my words.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
The last solar minimum we had 10 years ago was a century class event, did it cool down significantly?

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2009/01apr_deepsolarminimum

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
any remaining Vikings on greenland will likely get forced off this time around for sure.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Gus
any remaining Vikings on greenland will likely get forced off this time around for sure.

Don't worry about the vikings gus...they were smart enough to name Iceland and Greenland for surreptitious reasons...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Was just commenting that I don't think I"ve seen a winter like this one since the 80s so the cycle is bound to come back again. A LOT like the old winters that I really enjoyed.

Hopefully that will lead to less than 9 months of the year at 100 or more or scaring the hell out of it. Though last weekend we hit 80s.... ugh... in mid Feb.....

But like watching teh weather forecast, they are right or wrong. And either way we can't change it.

I'd buy silk and merino wool over under armor though...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by TRnCO
just wait, if the earth starts "officially" cooling the global warming alarmist will be along shortly patting their backs saying that their policy changes and the changes forced upon the masses have actually worked and we have reversed the warming trend. Mark my words.

almost like City of Austin whined SO much about water conservation that when folks finally did, they couldn't sell enough water to pay the bills so had to up the rate on water charges... cities. Government. All of it is SO over rated.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, only liberals could claim the earth is getting cooler because of global warming.
Climate change. That way, whatever happens, hot, cold floods, drought, can be blamed on CO2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 2,110 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,911
Posts18,479,524
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.