Home
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/gop-rep-gowdy-says-russia-hurt-hillary-clinton-campaign.html
Kushner testified that he met with some Russians because they claimed to have dirt on Clinton.

Sure sounds like maybe they don’t like her.
Why on earth would Russia help Trump and work against Hillery?
President Hillary would have have given everything Russia ever thing it wanted for the price of a couple of fighter jets.
Because the Russians rightly view Hillary as so crooked that she is unstable. She is a threat to the world-not world peace even, but even more so, the whole world itself. A dying Hillary with the ability to nuke anybody she saw as an "enemy" would not be a good thing at all.
Putin didn't want her as competition.
This ain't stick, it's carrot.

Dowdy's got a big $, no-show contract at a fink tank ready upon exit from congress. Or, somebody in his family does.

He's sayin the lines he's been fed by his bosses, and it'll just get even dumber, the closer to out, he gets.

Just like McLame.
Originally Posted by Tracks
Why on earth would Russia help Trump and work against Hillery?
President Hillary would have have given everything Russia ever thing it wanted for the price of a couple of fighter jets.

I agree. Nobody has been able to give an acceptable explanation how this could be true.
Rush said he thought the illegal crap many in the FBI and DOJ was so stupid he feels they must have been forced into it.

Gowdys crap statement is so stupid it seems to indicate he is forced into it also.

Why would Russia have to do as Gowdy suggested when everyone thought Shillary had it in the bag, indicating his statement is made up stupidity.

What "bosses" could force such a large group of people to submit to such. They would have to realize others were being forced also. Why would they as a group not come together and report who was threatening them and shine the light on tgem?
Russia doesn't give a flying crap who our president is. What they want is strife and discord. On that front, I believe they succeeded.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Russia doesn't give a flying crap who our president is. What they want is strife and discord. On that front, I believe they succeeded.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ That!
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I have to agree. I'll add that that in my opinion the HIC did a piss poor job of rolling out their report.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/15/house-intelligence-republicans-russia-probe-465805
Russia doesn't give a flying crap who our president is.

Of course they do; as much as we worry about who their leaders are.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rush said he thought the illegal crap many in the FBI and DOJ was so stupid he feels they must have been forced into it.

Gowdys crap statement is so stupid it seems to indicate he is forced into it also.

Why would Russia have to do as Gowdy suggested when everyone thought Shillary had it in the bag, indicating his statement is made up stupidity.

What "bosses" could force such a large group of people to submit to such. They would have to realize others were being forced also. Why would they as a group not come together and report who was threatening them and shine the light on tgem?

He(Rush) also said that Russia working against Hillary doesn't necessarily mean they were pro Trump. Schifferbrains is happy to make the inference.
© 24hourcampfire