Home
For deciding to shoot two cops instead of being arrested on an outstanding traffic violation warrant;

Ed
I like the two guys walking in after the shooting

"I don't care, I need a damn oil filter!"
OK,where did the shots come from?
For 25 cents more, the cop that returned fire could have saved taxpayers a lot of cost...
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

From the idiot wrestling with the cops on the ground.
That's a pretty fat deputy. He needs to lose a little bit of that belly.
Amazed he lived and that he only got 45 years.
damn,back in the day, i'd get arrested for a unpaid ticket and just spend a night in jail instead of paying it.
whf did the fat cop go,,, for another donut?
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
whf did the fat cop go,,, for another donut?

Call for backup and EMS, I'd guess.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I see it now. I couldn't see the gun in his hand against the dark back ground and thought at first it was the gun that was lost when he fell.

I would be asking for a new partner though after watching the video if I was the cop on the ground. The fat cop was just running away first before he thought he might need to help his partner fighting for his life.
If you pay attention you will see why the fat officer took off. The bullets are coming his way and he hightails it to the front and then intercedes.

I see it now. I couldn't see the gun in his hand against the dark back ground and thought at first it was the gun that was lost when he fell.

I would be asking for a new partner though after watching the video if I was the cop on the ground. The fat cop was just running away first before he thought he might need to help his partner fighting for his life.

It looked to me like the cop you are talking about was shot in the hip or leg before he shot the BG...
Originally Posted by jwp475
If you pay attention you will see why the fat officer took off. The bullets are coming his way and he hightails it to the front and then intercedes.

Yup, the bad guy is still trying to shoot the fat cop as he is hobbling away after being shot in the thigh. Still, he turned around, went back and stopped the fight.

Interesting that the bad guy didn't quit until that fourth round into his right lower abdomen. THEN, he lets go of his pistol and puts his hands up.

Ed
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Yup, the bad guy is still trying to shoot the fat cop as he is hobbling away after being shot in the thigh. Still, he turned around, went back and stopped the fight.

Interesting that the bad guy didn't quit until that fourth round into his right lower abdomen. THEN, he lets go of his pistol and puts his hands up.

Ed

Like I said... another single round, and it would be lots cheaper. wink
...Like I said... another single round, and it would be lots cheaper. wink

Medics got there too quickly and the Docs in the ER were too good at their jobs. Darned efficiency getting in the way of justice! grin

Ed
I don't like the idea of getting wrestled to the ground by anybody, but I ain't criminally inclined so I doubt I'd shoot a couple donut eaters for it. Anybody else is fair game tho.
I stand corrected. does appear standing cop took one to the leg/hip and came back to help stop the fight. and I agree someone should have put one in the perps brainstem.

Ed

Like I said... another single round, and it would be lots cheaper. wink

This^^^^.
Well- that is disturbing and a reminder that our cops, anywhere, may unexpectedly walk into a very dangerous situation, even in what appear to be innocuous conditions. No matter how well-trained and good they are at policing, a murderous event like that can arise in any moment and their lives are at risk.

The story may be as described, but I'm thinking that the perp had to be facing charges much more substantial than a traffic violation - or he's simply out of his mind.
worst part of the perp surviving is he will be royalty in the Pen.
Originally Posted by CCCC
...or he's simply out of his mind.

At his trial he said he was on drugs.

Which isn't possible because everyone knows that drugs use is a victimless crime.

Ed

Where's that sarcasm emoticon...?
That building looks exactly like my VW dealership in OKC.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I like the two guys walking in after the shooting

"I don't care, I need a damn oil filter!"

That's just the way it is down here.
...Like I said... another single round, and it would be lots cheaper. wink

Medics got there too quickly and the Docs in the ER were too good at their jobs. Darned efficiency getting in the way of justice! grin

Ed

Ain't that the truth.

At trial, said he was on drugs. Did he think he was supposed to get brownie points for that?

Which isn't possible because everyone knows that drugs use is a victimless crime.

Ed

Sometimes,that gets old.

Ed

Sometimes,that gets old.

Truth hurt? Wrongdoing is never victimless.

Why? Fat boy took a bullet and returned to save his partner, good job in my book.

Ed

If we only had a law against drugs this whole thing wouldn't have happened.........
or he's simply out of his mind.

"If they were rocket scientists, they'd be doing rocket science - instead of dime bags." Capt Chandler, LVPD, many years ago. smile
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Ed

Sometimes,that gets old.

I've never argued that it is,but that doesn't have anything to do with the stance of decriminalizing pot. Those of us who are for decriminalization want to get rid of the black market and lower the crime associated with use. The victimless crime statement gets tiresome because no one is arguing that it is. It's just a talking point to divert from any reasoning,logical discussion. It would be like a liberal making a statement of "but guns aren't dangerous" every time you tried to discuss gun control.

It looked to me like the cop you are talking about was shot in the hip or leg before he shot the BG...

That's what I thought too.
Originally Posted by tzone

That's what I thought too.

I thought he just ran at first. I would cut him a little slack knowing he had been hit.
I thought he just ran at first. I would cut him a little slack knowing he had been hit.

He did alright.

It's human nature to run away from danger. It's actually genuine bravery to choke that natural fear back down and go towards the danger.

My hat's off to him.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

I've never argued that it is,but that doesn't have anything to do with the stance of decriminalizing pot. Those of us who are for decriminalization want to get rid of the black market and lower the crime associated with use. The victimless crime statement gets tiresome because no one is arguing that it is. It's just a talking point to divert from any reasoning,logical discussion. It would be like a liberal making a statement of "but guns aren't dangerous" every time you tried to discuss gun control.

You are entitled to think as you wish, certainly. Do you want to be on the road with drunks &/or stoned pot smokers? I once got so stoned on pot, I left a party & drove 20 miles home. The next morning I had not the slightest idea how I got home or the route I took to get there.

My B.I.L. hit a vehicle while he was driving drunk, put a family of five, innocently driving down the road, into a bayou. When the police showed up at his door the next morning, he had no recollection of the incident at all. He had done this five times before.

Victimless, no.
© 24hourcampfire