Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
For deciding to shoot two cops instead of being arrested on an outstanding traffic violation warrant;

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the two guys walking in after the shooting

"I don't care, I need a damn oil filter!"

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
OK,where did the shots come from?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
For 25 cents more, the cop that returned fire could have saved taxpayers a lot of cost...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

From the idiot wrestling with the cops on the ground.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's a pretty fat deputy. He needs to lose a little bit of that belly.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Amazed he lived and that he only got 45 years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
damn,back in the day, i'd get arrested for a unpaid ticket and just spend a night in jail instead of paying it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
whf did the fat cop go,,, for another donut?

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
whf did the fat cop go,,, for another donut?

Call for backup and EMS, I'd guess.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I see it now. I couldn't see the gun in his hand against the dark back ground and thought at first it was the gun that was lost when he fell.

I would be asking for a new partner though after watching the video if I was the cop on the ground. The fat cop was just running away first before he thought he might need to help his partner fighting for his life.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
If you pay attention you will see why the fat officer took off. The bullets are coming his way and he hightails it to the front and then intercedes.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I see it now. I couldn't see the gun in his hand against the dark back ground and thought at first it was the gun that was lost when he fell.

I would be asking for a new partner though after watching the video if I was the cop on the ground. The fat cop was just running away first before he thought he might need to help his partner fighting for his life.

It looked to me like the cop you are talking about was shot in the hip or leg before he shot the BG...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jwp475
If you pay attention you will see why the fat officer took off. The bullets are coming his way and he hightails it to the front and then intercedes.

Yup, the bad guy is still trying to shoot the fat cop as he is hobbling away after being shot in the thigh. Still, he turned around, went back and stopped the fight.

Interesting that the bad guy didn't quit until that fourth round into his right lower abdomen. THEN, he lets go of his pistol and puts his hands up.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Yup, the bad guy is still trying to shoot the fat cop as he is hobbling away after being shot in the thigh. Still, he turned around, went back and stopped the fight.

Interesting that the bad guy didn't quit until that fourth round into his right lower abdomen. THEN, he lets go of his pistol and puts his hands up.

Ed

Like I said... another single round, and it would be lots cheaper. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
...Like I said... another single round, and it would be lots cheaper. wink

Medics got there too quickly and the Docs in the ER were too good at their jobs. Darned efficiency getting in the way of justice! grin

Ed

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't like the idea of getting wrestled to the ground by anybody, but I ain't criminally inclined so I doubt I'd shoot a couple donut eaters for it. Anybody else is fair game tho.

LOL
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I stand corrected. does appear standing cop took one to the leg/hip and came back to help stop the fight. and I agree someone should have put one in the perps brainstem.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

Like I said... another single round, and it would be lots cheaper. wink

This^^^^.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well- that is disturbing and a reminder that our cops, anywhere, may unexpectedly walk into a very dangerous situation, even in what appear to be innocuous conditions. No matter how well-trained and good they are at policing, a murderous event like that can arise in any moment and their lives are at risk.

The story may be as described, but I'm thinking that the perp had to be facing charges much more substantial than a traffic violation - or he's simply out of his mind.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,437
Posts18,470,834
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.