Home
The Guardian gave them an outlet.. here's highlights from their list.

1) Ban semi-automatic weapons that fire high-velocity rounds
Civilians shouldn’t have access to the same weapons that soldiers do. That’s a gross misuse of the second amendment.

2) Ban accessories that simulate automatic weapons
That’s why we believe that bump stocks, high-capacity magazines and similar accessories that simulate the effect of military-grade automatic weapons should be banned.

3) Establish a database of gun sales and universal background checks
We believe that there should be a database recording which guns are sold in the United States, to whom, and of what caliber and capacity they are.
Just as the department of motor vehicles has a database of license plates and car owners, the Department of Defense should have a database of gun serial numbers and gun owners. This data should be paired with infractions of gun laws, past criminal offenses and the status of the gun owner’s mental health and physical capability.

4) Change privacy laws to allow mental healthcare providers to communicate with law enforcement
privacy laws should be amended. That will allow us to prevent people who are a danger to themselves or to others from purchasing firearms.

5) Close gun show and secondhand sales loopholes
Thanks to loopholes, people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to buy firearms are able to purchase them at gun shows and secondhand sales. The existence of these loopholes reflects the ineptitude of state and federal legislators.

6) Allow the CDC to make recommendations for gun reform
The fact that they are currently prohibited from doing so undermines the first amendment. It also violates the rights of the American people.

7) Raise the firearm purchase age to 21
With the exception of those who are serving the United States in the military, the age to obtain any firearm must be raised to 21.

8) Dedicate more funds to mental health research and professionals
Federal and state government should earmark more funds specifically for mental health services.

9) Increase funding for school security
Though this idea has been proposed in the past, these funds should not be appropriated from the already scarce funding for public education. Governments should find resources to secure the millions of children that attend public schools without taking away from the quality of education that is offered at these institutions.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...and-students-manifesto-americas-gun-laws
1 that leaves out the AR then, its dang sure not high velocity to me anyway.
Not asking for much are they.. crazy
Some email I got from one of the "students" today at work added ban online gun sales... so I wrote the dumb pluck back... I asked him to join in me to help ban vehicles, pharmacies, cell phones, radios, newspapers and magazines. But FIRST and FOREMOST to help Austin put a ban on bombs so they never have a bomber again! Have not heard back....

Lets see, 7... they think that just because you are in the military you can't be a kook?
Abusing their grief for an agenda.
Trump gave em almost all that today.
Just think what Hillary would have given them BEFORE the shooting.
straight out of the liberal playbook. I'm sure they had help.
As one infamous Commie said....."Useful Idiots"

Hillary lost; we're talking about trumpy. Try and keep up.
Originally Posted by rost495

Yeah, because we lost SO much under Obama. Remember when he took the bumpstocks... oh wait. No. Well, remember when he made a campaign plank out of putting people on the no-fly list part of NICS... oh wait, no.

What did we lose under Obama? Well.. Heller! Wait, no, that was a win. McDonald! No, wait, that was a win. States dropping concealed carry! Wait, no, they all got it.

But we dig get Gorsuch rather than a Hillary pick. And look at all the pro-2A decisions that the Supreme Court has been taking up since last year.... Oh wait. No.
Oh I"m up. Bitch no matter what seems the du jour these days. But I do understand the reason for bitching.

The unfortunate thing is we are so far gone, it won't matter anymore. Its a fatal spin non recoverable IMHO. So you take the best you can get at the time. Again IMHO.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Actually they are being abused during their time of grieving by those with an agenda.........
Originally Posted by rost495
Oh I"m up. Bitch no matter what seems the du jour these days. But I do understand the reason for bitching.

The unfortunate thing is we are so far gone, it won't matter anymore. Its a fatal spin non recoverable IMHO. So you take the best you can get at the time. Again IMHO.

Actually we aren't down, and the most danger we're in is thinking we ARE down and that we must compromise.

Homicide rate at all time low. Children death from firearms at 50+ year low. More pro-gun decisions than in a century.

We don't have to frigging compromise on anything, no matter who the president is. The NRA hasn't figured that out, NSSF is a bit better.
Actually we aren't down, and the most danger we're in is thinking we ARE down and that we must compromise.

The thought of placating Pelosi and Schumer makes me squirm. sick
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The thought of placating Pelosi and Schumer makes me squirm. sick

No need to placate, any more than we had to placate Obama.

Just Say No.
Too late now; an FBI database has major implications I think.
Any sympathy I may have had for them has just vaporized away. They have become part of the enemy ranks. Fahq them. Fahq their parents. Fahq Bloomberg and his scum. Fahq Broward County and every democrap voting piece of sub-human schitt living there. :mad;
Too late now; an FBI database has major implications I think.

What FBI database? NICS?
That other American citizens WANT to give up their natural and 2A rights to arms and to control their own destiny and security. To want to piss away THEIR rights to the government a government that was a complete failure during and leading up to this shooting is something that I can't wrap my head around. To take away our freedom so we can all hope that the government will protect us. I get it when it comes from a savy, power hungry politician but can't understand it for the life of me coming from private citizens.
Originally Posted by Mittenman
That other American citizens WANT to give up their natural and 2A rights to arms and to control their own destiny and security. To want to piss away THEIR rights to the government a government that was a complete failure during and leading up to this shooting is something that I can't wrap my head around. To take away our freedom so we can all hope that the government will protect us. I get it when it comes from a savy, power hungry politician but can't understand it for the life of me coming from private citizens.

It is ironic......They want the same folks that fuqked them over to protect them, these kids ain't very smart.
Originally Posted by Mittenman

Been true since day 1. There were people arguing for a king after the Revolutionary War.

Lemmings. They live among us.
The progressives want a suicide pact........sorry count me out.
Those kids need to be turned over a knee and spanked. If they don't understand that we not only need, but are given the right by God to own and shoot the very same weapons our military uses to prevent a tyrannical government from oppressing us then they can go piss up a rope. The 2nd amend GRANTS us nothing; It merely acknowledges the natural right we have to self-determination and the right to live free, free from the oppression of a government. F U C K I'm pissed.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Actually they are being abused during their time of grieving by those with an agenda.........

That too. Almost added that as a PS.
Guess they've not had much history at that school.
There's nothing new there. The kids didn't think that stuff up themselves.
Ban Children from participating in politics until they can vote.

Does anyone really care what HS kids think, outside of those that would use them to further their agenda's?
Here's MY 'manifesto' to the students:

1. Beat their asses until they get over themselves.

2. Repeat as needed.
Feel for my boys 19 & 24 They’re pretty well outnumbered by liberals in their age group. They’re as conservative as they come politically

Hope I can some how some way help get them prepared for what’s coming down the pike in their adult lives

Really just want them to live as free men
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Not asking for much are they.. crazy

funny how all the young nitwits dreamed up all of that, right?

Sounds like that if their list of demands were to be implemented as proposed it would be one heck of a major undertaking for what ever agency(ies?) that wind up in charge of making it happen just to prepare to enforce all of it from the official initiation date going forward and nearly if not totally impossible to accomplish with any degree of confidence as to timeliness and accuracy of all firearms transactions prior to implementation date.

Yes - those kids from that school are being abused as a result of their horrible experience, and yes they are playing the role of useful idiots. Some day some of them will realize the above, and be ashamed. But for the present, as they continue to push their misguided campaign, their idiocy will become more and more useful for thinking folks that act rationally.

Lets see, 7... they think that just because you are in the military you can't be a kook?

posted this before.

A kook at 18 is all better at 21?
Originally Posted by CCCC
Yes - those kids from that school are being abused as a result of their horrible experience, and yes they are playing the role of useful idiots. Some day some of them will realize the above, and be ashamed. But for the present, as they continue to push their misguided campaign, their idiocy will become more and more useful for thinking folks that act rationally.

I doubt it. see above.

My views at 20 are much the same as they are now. With the exception of abhorrence of shooting an overabundance of wolves from airplanes, once I got out in the real world...

Actually, helicopter "gunships" work so much better.

That's about the only thing I can think of that I have changed my mind on in the 50 years past... smile
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Civilians shouldn’t have access to the same weapons that soldiers do. That’s a gross misuse of the second amendment.

That’s why we believe that bump stocks, high-capacity magazines and similar accessories that simulate the effect of military-grade automatic weapons should be banned.

We believe that there should be a database recording which guns are sold in the United States, to whom, and of what caliber and capacity they are.
Just as the department of motor vehicles has a database of license plates and car owners, the Department of Defense should have a database of gun serial numbers and gun owners. This data should be paired with infractions of gun laws, past criminal offenses and the status of the gun owner’s mental health and physical capability.

4) Change privacy laws to allow mental healthcare providers to communicate with law enforcement
privacy laws should be amended. That will allow us to prevent people who are a danger to themselves or to others from purchasing firearms.

Thanks to loopholes, people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to buy firearms are able to purchase them at gun shows and secondhand sales. The existence of these loopholes reflects the ineptitude of state and federal legislators.

The fact that they are currently prohibited from doing so undermines the first amendment. It also violates the rights of the American people.

With the exception of those who are serving the United States in the military, the age to obtain any firearm must be raised to 21.

Federal and state government should earmark more funds specifically for mental health services.

Though this idea has been proposed in the past, these funds should not be appropriated from the already scarce funding for public education. Governments should find resources to secure the millions of children that attend public schools without taking away from the quality of education that is offered at these institutions.

Does anyone really think this is the work of teenage students...all by themselves, without input from the anti crowd?
They have a petition going as well. I received an email asking for my support and a link. I declined, responded with my own email stating why, and unsubscribed from the site.

Edit:
"

(Xxxxxxxxxx)

My name is Cameron Kasky. I am a student at Stoneman Douglas.

My classmates and I created the #NeverAgain movement as well as March for Our Lives. Politicians are telling us that now is not the time to talk about guns. We believe the time is now.

Students will no longer risk our lives waiting for someone else to take action to stop the epidemic of mass school shootings that has become all too familiar. We support the right of law-abiding Americans to keep and bear arms, as set forth in the United States Constitution. But with that right comes responsibility.

Sign our petition calling on Congress to pass common sense legislation that will protect and save children from gun violence.

Our elected officials MUST ACT by:

1. Passing a law to ban the sale of assault weapons like the ones used in Las Vegas, Orlando, Sutherland Springs, Aurora, Sandy Hook and, most recently, to kill 17 innocent people and injure more than a dozen others at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

2. Prohibiting the sale of high-capacity magazines such as the ones the shooter at our school—and so many other recent mass shootings used.

3. Closing the loophole in our background check law that allows dangerous people who shouldn’t be allowed to purchase firearms to slip through the cracks and buy guns online or at gun shows.

The children of this country can no longer go to school in fear that each day could be their last. Please sign our petition and demand a comprehensive and effective bill be immediately brought before Congress to address these gun issues.

Thank you,

Cameron and March for Our Lives

P.S. On March 24, the kids and families of March For Our Lives will take to the streets of Washington DC and cities across the country to demand that their lives and safety become a priority and that we end gun violence and mass shootings in our schools today. Sign the petition to learn how you can help.

Sign now with a click

Visit petition page

Want to change something?

Start a petition

The person (or organization) who started this petition is not affiliated with Change.org. Change.org did not create this petition and is not responsible for the petition content.

Unsubscribe  ·  Manage your email preferences  ·  Privacy policy

This email was sent by Change.org to (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) because you registered as a Change.org user on 3/7/2018. We’d love to hear from you! Send us feedback or contact us through our help center.

Change.org  ·  548 Market St #29993, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, USA

Originally Posted by JSTUART

Does anyone really think this is the work of teenage students...all by themselves, without input from the anti crowd?

Most high school students can barely write. In fact they can't put a sentence together without saying "like" a half-dozen times.
4,8,9, may have some merit.
7 is a farceI I say as soon as they raise the age to 21 for being a legal adult, voting, signing up for the draft etc. Wait, maybe it should be 25, 30?
They forgot to mention having LE do their job!

None of this will work if not enforced, wait a minute, there 's a concept.
The cameron email I got had more points than the one you got...

Sure its all Soros under the covers.

But still as a whole, I suspect its to late. Not just about gun control, but about total control. It will eventually come down to a battle at some point, that we almost can't win.

Doesn't mean most of us won't give it our all though.

Something most of todays kids don't understand at all.
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by CCCC
I doubt it. see above. My views at 20 are much the same as they are now. With the exception of abhorrence of shooting an overabundance of wolves from airplanes, once I got out in the real world... Actually, helicopter "gunships" work so much better. That's about the only thing I can think of that I have changed my mind on in the 50 years past... smile
Obviously, some young idiots never develop into thinking/reasoning people. No surprise. The post said "some" would realize their mistakes. Others ? ? ?
There can be no doubt that the 2A is in for a long term battle. As time goes on, it will be harder to defend it unless we become activists and stay resolute.
Trump gave em almost all that today.

I’m sure this is too deep for you but NOBODY, including the POTUS, can “give away” our constitutional rights. You surrender monkeys and chicken littles crack me up with your irrational fears.
" Does anyone really think this is the work of teenage students...all by themselves, without input from the anti crowd?"

All of this anti-guns protest is written and orchestrated by professional communist agitators, funded by NYC mega-billionaires Michael Bloomberg and George Soros. Their useful idiots, the "youth mob," and brain dead "Moms For Gun Control," etc., have no clue what they're screaming, nor do they have any idea as to the reality of the unintended consequences should they actually succeed in having the laws passed they demand.

I fear a great catastrophe will someday envelope our Country ... for more reasons than just this particular subject.

Hope I'm wrong .............

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
" Does anyone really think this is the work of teenage students...all by themselves, without input from the anti crowd?"

All of this anti-guns protest is written and orchestrated by professional communist agitators, funded by NYC mega-billionaires Michael Bloomberg and George Soros. Their useful idiots, the "youth mob," and brain dead "Moms For Gun Control," etc., have no clue what they're screaming, nor do they have any idea as to the reality of the unintended consequences should they actually succeed in having the laws passed they demand.

I fear a great catastrophe will someday envelope our Country ... for more reasons than just this particular subject.

L.W.

[Linked Image]

What velocity is slow enough to make them happy?
They say they want mental health professionals to work with law enforcement, what about an MD that's treating a patient for dementia, would mental health include all Dr.s?
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

What velocity is slow enough to make them happy?

I'd guess a 70 mph baseball. Just one that will not make them dead. They seem to think everyone is out to kill them. Mostly adults, even though it's been kids doing the killing. Maybe we should outlaw them or at least deny them from speaking a mind that has not congealed into a cognitive tool yet. These are just stupid kids with no idea of what the world really is. Anyone who takes them seriously, can't be taken seriously themselves.
the students hearts are in the right place, it's just their motives that are misaligned.

Is this really about saving student lives? Really and truly?

If so there's other areas that are far more dangerous to students than the likelihood of them being shot by a madman at school.

Your pleas are not falling on deaf ears dear students I'm with you. I want to keep you safe.

We'll get to the danger of these firearms later as they are NOT what pose the biggest risk to your safety.

1. Raise the driving age from 16- to 21, yes we'll have to provide more funding for buses, but if it saves just one child is it not worth it?

2. Ban the use of cell phones sans for emergencies only. Cell phones are robbing you of much of your productive time at school and turning you into a form of zombies. And face it until we get #1 passed it's a proven fact you can't stay off your cell phones while driving, Very dangerous to you.

3. Any teenager caught with drugs or alcohol receives a minimum sentence of 5 years in a labor camp, where you'll be taught a trade as you work off your time.

4. Zero tolerance for bullying, 1st offense, 1 year at the aforementioned labor camp. 2. offense, the whole enchilada you're there for the 5 years with the druggies, but you're going to learn a valuable skill. You'll thank us later.

Your pleas have not fallen on deaf ears! We're with you and want to keep you safe! But let's attack the real dangers to your safety and not those that are celebrated and pimped out by the media and the left.

You want to be safer, we get that. We've got your back students.

VERY well said.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

We'll get to the danger of these firearms later as they are NOT what pose the biggest risk to your safety.

1. Raise the driving age from 16- to 21, yes we'll have to provide more funding for buses, but if it saves just one child is it not worth it?

2. Ban the use of cell phones sans for emergencies only. Cell phones are robbing you of much of your productive time at school and turning you into a form of zombies. And face it until we get #1 passed it's a proven fact you can't stay off your cell phones while driving, Very dangerous to you.

3. Any teenager caught with drugs or alcohol receives a minimum sentence of 5 years in a labor camp, where you'll be taught a trade as you work off your time.

4. Zero tolerance for bullying, 1st offense, 1 year at the aforementioned labor camp. 2. offense, the whole enchilada you're there for the 5 years with the druggies, but you're going to learn a valuable skill. You'll thank us later.

Your pleas have not fallen on deaf ears! We're with you and want to keep you safe! But let's attack the real dangers to your safety and not those that are celebrated and pimped out by the media and the left.

Hear, hear!!

As for the list posted by the OP, as relates to number 4, anyone who has dealt with certain aspects of the law enforcement details should know better. There are some who are above reproach, for sure, but there are also others.

I think we would do well, as would law enforcement in general -for the good of the good ones in the profession, to weed and prune the ranks with some enthusiasm. I realize that they are already understaffed in many places, but I believe it would actually be easier to recruit the right ones if there weren't as many 'no goods' as there are.
Originally Posted by Peddler

VERY well said.

And totally true!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
the students hearts are in the right place, it's just their motives that are misaligned.

Is this really about saving student lives? Really and truly?

If so there's other areas that are far more dangerous to students than the likelihood of them being shot by a madman at school.

Your pleas are not falling on deaf ears dear students I'm with you. I want to keep you safe.

Hear, hear! Nailed it!!!
Ban video game too, that’s where they learn to shoot people.
#4....

LOL!!!

just toss HIPPA out, huh?

Let the trustworthy FBI access your medical records.

So a 2nd graders parents put him on ADD meds for a week then decide not to continue it.
He turns 21, goes to purchase a firearm, gets denied, and charged with lying on a feweral form.
Brilliant!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

[Linked Image]

I'll take "Family Bloodlines That Should Have Ended In An Eastern European Oven" for $1000 Alex.

They never were "grieving" for anyone.
Originally Posted by bbassi

They never were "grieving" for anyone.

Nope, there were pics posted of them yucking it up and taking selfies as they were "grieving" and shouting about gun control just days or maybe hours after Broward.
I'm tired of driving down the road, and being passed by some fool that's holding the steering wheel with one hand, and texting on their cell phone with the other. So........how about the following...........

1. Restrict cell phone usage by people under the age of 21

2. All cell phones must be set so the user will be unable to text in a moving vehicle

3. Any person under the age of 21 shall only be able to use a cell phone for actual emergencies.

4. Cell phone usage by people under the age of 21 shall be with adult supervision

5. Anyone caught texting while driving shall be fined $10,000 dollars and spend 6 months in jail.

6. Cell phones will not be permitted in schools.

I could keep going, but I think you get the message. I think the use of cell phones poses a danger to everyone one of us, because we don't know when a distracted driver is going to cause a wreck.
America the day of the Parkland shooting:

"This is awful."

America two weeks after the Parkland shooting:

"Somebody please shoot these morons."
Originally Posted by deflave
America the day of the Parkland shooting:

"This is awful."

America two weeks after the Parkland shooting:

"Somebody please shoot these morons."

I don't know about shooting the morons, but a muzzle would be nice. Travesty that we violate their 1st amendment rights. Just like some people are better off not exercising their 2A rights, there one helluva lot more that should not exercise their 1A rights.

Cuz we all know that words hurt too. cool
This is a lot more than "words."

This is an anti-American movement funded by those that oppose America.

100% correct
Originally Posted by gunchamp

100% correct

Yep.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...ringes-on-students-constitutional-rights

I'd like to think "unfuckingbelievable" but I can't.
Originally Posted by JDK

"Anti-gun David Hogg complains clear backpacks at school infringe on students’ constitutional rights"

I can't help it...I [bleep] well just about piss myself each time I see that! grin
You can't make this sheit up. He's a load his mother should have swallowed.

No guns till 21, not alcohol till 21, no voting till 21, no driving till 21 and no military till 21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by gunchamp

100% correct

Yep.

Spot on!

What an unbelievable hypocrite!

Orchestrated anti-Americanism is a giant problem and the essential challenge for Trump.
If the general public wasn't so oblivious, watching pimple-face Hogg would be as fun as Al Sharpton or professional wrestling.

I agree 100%, hence taking away their 1A rights. And trying to inject a touch of humor.

There were way more people and firearms at the range this morning, than kids who participated in the school walkout locally. Sums it up in very nicely around here.

I believe there are a bunch of HS school kids latching on to this trying to give relevance to their lives. Because his is their 15 minutes, and the world will move on.

The 2A is self explanatory as any 8th grader can tell you what is means. Just because some have opposing ideologies, tough $hit.

When the going gets tough, I believe the cupcakes will crumble.

The Florida students and teachers had an opportunity to stop their shooting before it happened. Teachers, students and security all were aware of the severe problems the shooter had. Everyone from the ground up failed. Guess all are suffering from depression because of their inactivity. School security starts first with the students who have a moral responsibility to report other students who have issues. From their it goes all the way up to the FBI . Had the students publicly protested the inactivity of those in the line above them before the shooting it might have been avoided.

Its not the guns its a mental health issue that everyone turns their eyes away from. Death rate will be much greater when those inclined to kill find ways to take larger numbers as the Muslim terrorist are doing. Best to not hinder the citizens right to protect themselves as the government system is unable to do so.

Bottom line we all have a moral responsibility to report up before the fact not after. GW
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

The Florida students and teachers had an opportunity to stop their shooting before it happened. Teachers, students and security all were aware of the severe problems the shooter had. Everyone from the ground up failed. Guess all are suffering from depression because of their inactivity. School security starts first with the students who have a moral responsibility to report other students who have issues. From their it goes all the way up to the FBI . Had the students publicly protested the inactivity of those in the line above them before the shooting it might have been avoided.

Its not the guns its a mental health issue that everyone turns their eyes away from. Death rate will be much greater when those inclined to kill find ways to take larger numbers as the Muslim terrorist are doing. Best to not hinder the citizens right to protect themselves as the government system is unable to do so.

Bottom line we all have a moral responsibility to report up before the fact not after. GW

Oh yeah. The hypocrisy is off the charts. And nobody questions the electing of that fugking MORON of a sheriff they have. Nobody demands he step down. They just rally behind some Eleven Looking wannabe.

Speaking of which, I'd love to see the result of my 16 year old, blond hair, blue eyed, 6'1, 185lb son standing in front of America in an olive drab jacket and a Confederate Battle Flag on his right sleeve advocating for state's rights. Or hell, even a Don't Tread on Me flag. I'm sure that'd go over great.

Absolutely!!
They are being used as pawns in an evil game that looks eerily similar to China’s cultural revolution. Out with the old, and let the kids think they are the warriors that are fighting for the survival of “their” culture. All the while they are trying to destroy American culture.
Right or wrong... The leftist Commies are well organized.

Why is it so easy for them, and so hard for the right to get even two people to agree on whether it's daylight at noon, or dark at midnight?
R

Why is it so easy for them, and so hard for the right to get even two people to agree on whether it's daylight at noon, or dark at midnight?

They are much more susceptible to propaganda and easily manipulated by people who can lead them, like lemmings, over any handy cliff.

People on the right tend to think for themselves, and often have differing viewpoints, as can be seen in any thread here on the fire.

We are going to have to start acting in unison and working toward our common goal, or we can just give it up.
New Gun Control Manifesto from Parkland Students

Molon Labe

Those kids have no clue................it's the direct result of the communization of or public school systems today & all the communist teachers.

MM
Heard an interesting interview with Newt where he mentioned how amazingly fast all this was funded and organized. You know, just a bunch of high school students. The same ones that can't stop eating Tide Pods or lift their faces from their phones.

So let the bright knowledgeable "students" provide all the research and facts that support what they "think" will "fix" the "problem".

Do they realize that their own ignorance and stupidity IS the problem? They are a result of two clicks and here's the answer and never look further that the first thing Google spits back at them.

Maybe they should have yelled a little louder when they KNEW about how much of a threat the POS shooter kid was in the first place.
Originally Posted by jnyork
R

They are much more susceptible to propaganda and easily manipulated by people who can lead them, like lemmings, over any handy cliff.

People on the right tend to think for themselves, and often have differing viewpoints, as can be seen in any thread here on the fire.

We are going to have to start acting in unison and working toward our common goal, or we can just give it up.

That's a great point that I hadn't considered. I think the other major obstacle is that MSM along with FB, Google, ect. has a huge impact shaping perception for the masses and is completely against us as are most of our elected leaders from both parties.
They just rally behind some Eleven Looking wannabe.

Spot on, good call.

But... The other 99% of the guys on this thread have no idea what that means...

Its not the guns its a mental health issue that everyone turns their eyes away from. GW

Spot on!

All the kids know is that they are getting their schit blown away while in their class rooms so they want to get rid of the gun. They don't have to be coached, bribed or trained to feel that way, they are living it.

One local High School near me received called in threats all week. By the end of the week only 150 of the 1300 students were attending class. They were at home too afraid to go to school.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...eats-in-four-days-at-central-high-school

This is why if they manage to push stupid unjust gun laws into place there will no one to blame but our selves.

Why has the mental health issues not been addressed?
It's been a no brainer for years now and nothing has been done.
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

Spot on, good call.

Because everything is upside down.
I was dropping the kids off at school one day last week and as I was dropping them off the fire alarm was going off and the kids were all streaming outside as they were taught. Seeing all those kids going through the motions of yet ANOTHER false alarm I thought how easy it’d be for a couple ragheads to do some real damage. All they’d need to do is pull the alarm and wait for their unsuspecting targets to walk right into their ambush. Scary to think how woefully unprepared our system is to deal with bad people intent on doing harm to our children and how unthinking the administration is when it comes to preventing our children from being ambushed. The morons in charge are so focused on guns that they’re paralyzed to affect meaningful change or make pertinent changes that address the modern threats that schools face. They think that another law, a can of baked beans or a bucket of rocks will keep them safe.

We just approved a levy to replace our old high school at a cost of $150 million. The biggest change the new school offers is a single entrance and less external doors that might allow a bad guy access. Our current school has something like 83 potential entry points which makes deterring a bad guy almost impossible. A single entry point allows for better control and an opportunity to neutralize someone intent on doing harm from entering with a gun.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

Spot on, good call.

Because everything is upside down.

That's a Strange Thing to say...
Originally Posted by 16bore
Heard an interesting interview with Newt where he mentioned how amazingly fast all this was funded and organized. You know, just a bunch of high school students. The same ones that can't stop eating Tide Pods or lift their faces from their phones.

So let the bright knowledgeable "students" provide all the research and facts that support what they "think" will "fix" the "problem".

Do they realize that their own ignorance and stupidity IS the problem? They are a result of two clicks and here's the answer and never look further that the first thing Google spits back at them.

Maybe they should have yelled a little louder when they KNEW about how much of a threat the POS shooter kid was in the first place.

They should have beat the sheit out of him, but 'bullying' isn't condoned by the 'Fire pussy parade.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by philgood80
They are being used as pawns in an evil game that looks eerily similar to China’s cultural revolution. Out with the old, and let the kids think they are the warriors that are fighting for the survival of “their” culture. All the while they are trying to destroy American culture.

Indeed.
The kids are focusing on the guns, when it is a much bigger, multifaceted problem. The failures from the multiple government agencies that are there "to protect" showed epic failure in this instance. Yet they focus on the object.

The same mentality of letting the government protect you, and the government will protect me is exactly what caused this.

At least some of the lines in the manifest address this.

Oh yeah. The hypocrisy is off the charts. And nobody questions the electing of that fugking MORON of a sheriff they have. Nobody demands he step down. They just rally behind some Eleven Looking wannabe.

Speaking of which, I'd love to see the result of my 16 year old, blond hair, blue eyed, 6'1, 185lb son standing in front of America in an olive drab jacket and a Confederate Battle Flag on his right sleeve advocating for state's rights. Or hell, even a Don't Tread on Me flag. I'm sure that'd go over great.

Yeah my 19yo 6'2" 220 lb son wearing his molon labe shirt and 16yo sophomore being able to mount a valid argument against the cupcakes would have their heads imploding.
I don't have a problem with 2,
4 and 9. The rest will be flushed.
The kids are focusing on the guns because they don't want to admit to any responsibility or that they could be part of the problem (e.g: bullying and harassment). Second, their parents are probably blind ass liberals (Our county is full of them) laying the anti-gun schit on them daily. Third, the parents don't parent. I would guess that most parents these days in that area are what I call "drive by" parents. They leave the kids upbringing to the teachers and what do you think the kids are getting out of that? I live 20 miles south of Parkland and know the area well.

BTW- that Sheriff Scott Israel is a complete douche liberal dumbass who thinks nobody should have guns but cops. If he thought he had a shot at taking everybody in the county's guns away, he'd try. But, you can bank on the fact it damn well wouldn't be his dumb ass coming through the door to take them.

Because they have an agenda.

We don't.

Travis

Not at all. That was probably copied directly from a yellowed sheet of paper that has resided in Fucquie Schumer's top desk drawer since 1980, typed on an Underwood electric.

We don't.

Travis

Sadly, our agenda needs to be preserving our Constitutional rights.

Pretty bad when we have to do that with other citizens here.
Originally Posted by Wacenturion
As one infamous Commie said....."Useful Idiots"
Well, they're certainly idiots.....but they're not, in any way, useful..

We don't.

Travis

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!
Rule #10: Since 25 high school kids were killed in the last year in school shootings, while 986 high school kids were killed in car wrecks while they were texting while driving, mandate that no one under age 18 may have an Iphone, and no one under age 21 may get a driver's license.

This new law would save thousands of lives, and since there are not pesky rules in the so-called US Constitution in the way, this new law could be passed by every state legislature tomorrow, and go into effect on Friday.

The "Not One More Iphone March on Washington" will be next Saturday, expect 900,000 riled up, sorrowful, crying high school kids to attend.
© 24hourcampfire