Home
As lgbt Honduran caravan approaches.
Link?
Will they be allowed to shoot or just slap fight...........

Go Trump!!

Hillary would have had Greyhounds waiting for them at the boarder.
Found it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/3/trump-says-hell-guard-mexican-border-military/
Originally Posted by Steve
Link?

He just said it on FOXY

You lot do know that your problem is mexico, right?

That would be the mexico that is doing all it can to bring down the border states, from here it would seem that your past wars with mexico haven't finished, and if you are looking for assistance with this matter then you will be sorely disappointed.
Rush just mentioned it
That's what a country does when it's under siege by barbarian invaders hell-bent on plunder'
Makes perfect sense.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
As lgbt Honduran caravan approaches.

Is this for real ???
Lgbt illegals
Hell illegals anyway

I bet this chyt whatever it is , is being covertly funded by the libtards
to stage the entire chyt for the media and political reasons

Demmys are capable of anything......

Frigging pandering lowlifes, all for the ultimate goal of making em
Welfare rat Democrat voters......

I'm not dropping ad blocker to see this.... details?
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

I'm not dropping ad blocker to see this.... details?

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Updated: 12:48 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3, 2018

President Trump said Tuesday he will use the military to guard the border with Mexico against a “caravan” of illegal immigrants approaching the U.S.
“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,” Mr. Trump told reporters.
He said he has been speaking to Defense Secretary Jim Mattis about deploying the military on the border.
About 1,000 immigrants from Central America, mainly Honduras, are moving in a group through Mexico toward the U.S. Some of them are expected to seek asylum if they reach the U.S.
“We cannot have people flowing into our country illegally, disappearing, and by the way never showing up

for court,” Mr. Trump said at the White House. “If it reaches our border, our laws are so weak and so pathetic … it’s like we have no border.”
He said U.S. immigration laws must be strengthened.
“The caravan doesn’t irritate me, the caravan makes me very sad that this could happen to the United States,” Mr. Trump said. “President Obama made changes that basically created no border. It’s called ‘catch-and-release.’ Almost nobody comes back to court, and they’re in our country. The laws created by Democrats are so pathetic and so weak.”
Mr. Trump said the dilemma underscores the need to complete a border wall. He is warning Mexico that he’ll pull the U.S. out of the NAFTA trade agreement if they don’t stop the caravan from reaching the U.S.
Hell to the yeah...
Commiefornication needs military as well.
The military needs to be on the borders anyway.

If those fuggers don't ever get in, they can't be much of a problem.
Originally Posted by SCOOTERBUM

I was kind of wondering what the chances are of California using it's National Guard units to blocks the US military.
Fifty years overdue .....
if these illegal`s reach the border, give them one chance to turn back , bring the track- hole with and take care of the problems otherwise.its our country we fought to get it and do what we need too so we keep it. get that wall up with armed guards and give these guards the green light !
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wish Trump would act more presidential.
Yeah let's gun down the dreamers and see how that plays in the crooked media.
Originally Posted by add

Leading like Reagan...or on his knees like the last fellow?
Repel invaders!
He's playing ball-in-a-cup.......
😀
Got napalm?
invasion dry run :

https://www.facebook.com/100006619124967/videos/2141495006081116/
Not really sure how Trump can act on this and use Twitter.
MAGA
in many countries borders are considered military zones , I think that is the only way to secure the borders.
HAHAHAH, TRUMP JUST TOLD BALTIC STATE LEADERS how much better off they are (safety wise) than THEY WOULD BE WITH "CROOKED HILLARY".

That is interesting, thank you.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by renegade50
[quote=SCOOTERBUM]Commiefornication needs military as well.

I was kind of wondering what

I bet Jell0 thinks so too. smile
Hey jag and j Stuart
Can ya delete the quote of my post

Shouldn't mention stuff going on in national Forrest possibly still to this day

Just dawned on my dumb azz...
The good citizens of the USA need to come to terms with two facts; Democrats are anti US and mexico is not our friend. Traitors and invaders. They need to be dealt with accordingly.
So lets hope that whatever branch of the military is used, the soldiers are selected for latino heritage. That will most certainly eliminate the majority of racist and evil views the liberals will claim over any shootings or capture and handling that is inevitable.

The Border patrol has really been handicapped by laws. These illegals are up against a whole new breed of security when they start Fking with the marines.
Don't hold your breathe.

I was kind of wondering what the chances are of California using it's National Guard units to blocks the US military.

Governor of commiefornia ain't gonna do that.
Only if they get activated and federalized.
Chances of that are below 0
Federal troops supposedly can't arrest and apprehend citizens
But these are non citizens
So they can be used for this purpose if needed
Federal troops can observe and report activities on u.s. citizens to civilian
Law enforcement under the posse comatatus act

Spent 2 falls in the Los Padres national Forrest working with the dea and
Jtf6 finding and reporting pot grows and growers to them for apprehension

Dumb fuggs never knew their was an entire company of light infantry(120)
Broken down into 4 man teams covering the place 24/7 during their
Late sept/Oct harvest season.

Posse comatatus act also falls into alot of issues dealing with
Electronic surveillance domestically also in shadowy ways.

Pretty sure other branches of the military have or have had
Operations falling under posse comatatus also.

Most u.s. citizens think it only deals with bounty hunting stuff.

Who knew
Hey jag and j Stuart

Didn't read the text of the paperwork you signed when you were briefed/debriefed ????? Don't worry, if they haven't hung Hillary, you're probably safe . . . . . .
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Don't hold your breathe.

True, very hard to work with your hands tied to your nuts and your ammo locked in an armoury.

I would like to be wrong but expect your left wing nuts to do everything possible to stymie this.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Rush just mentioned it

I can't believe you listen to Rush.
I've wondered since the Bush years why we haven't done this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Trump!
A guest caller on Rush recommended the military invade Mexico and occupy a 5-mile wide buffer zone so that illegals marching to the border can be stopped on Mexican soil and never allowed to cross over onto U.S. soil. When Rush asked him what he thought the Mexican government would do about the U.S. military invading Mexico, the caller chuckled and said "what can they do?" Rush chuckled as well.
I think that the title should be "Beaking, US Militay to guad bode", just to be consistent. (Just having some fun - we all get our tangers fingled up from time to time.)
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Hey jag and j Stuart

Didn't read the text of the paperwork you signed when you were briefed/debriefed ????? Don't worry, if they haven't hung Hillary, you're probably safe . . . . . .

Now that I actually think about it
We was doing that stuff in the fall of 92 and 93

The pot industry is "legal" in those fugged up west coast states now.

And today's growers are doing it legal in green houses and farms.

No need for em to bust their asses anymore growing out in the national parks.

Main reason we was out their was because of non cooperation of those
states governors to allow their state national guardsmen to be federalized
and do those missions in the 1st place

All a moot point now when ya think about it.
In the absence of da fence, use the Department of Defense. Been calling for it for years. Finally, a President with brass!
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
A guest caller on Rush recommended the military invade Mexico and occupy a 5-mile wide buffer zone so that illegals marching to the border can be stopped on Mexican soil and never allowed to cross over onto U.S. soil. When Rush asked him what he thought the Mexican government would do about the U.S. military invading Mexico, the caller chuckled and said "what can they do?" Rush chuckled as well.

would substantially cut back drugs as well I suspect.

I doubt the military actually does guard the border but I love reading Trump say it.
From the Federalist this morning, before this latest news.

The 1,200 Migrants Heading For The U.S. Expecting Amnesty Are Playing Right Into Trump’s Hands

A caravan of 1,200 Central Americans headed for the United States could provoke a crisis that forces us to face the root causes of our failed immigration system.
John Daniel Davidson
By John Daniel Davidson
April 3, 2018

A caravan of some 1,200 Central Americans now trekking through Mexico, most of them Hondurans bound for U.S. ports of entry, has already begun to change the immigration debate in America.

Organized by a left-wing group called Pueblos Sin Fronteras, or People Without Borders, the stunt is brazen and reckless enough that it might just force U.S. policymakers to reevaluate America’s long-standing—and obviously failed—policy of strategic neglect toward Mexico and Central America.

According to a report by BuzzFeed on Friday, the caravan marched unopposed into Mexico from Guatemala last week, and since then “have boldly crossed immigration checkpoints, military bases, and police in a desperate, sometimes chaotic march toward the United States. Despite their being in Mexico without authorization, no one has made any effort to stop them.”

This presents the Trump administration with a unique challenge, especially if Mexico stands aside and allows the caravan to reach the U.S.-Mexico border. Mexico has a long history of failing to exercise sovereignty within its own territory, and the United States has a corresponding history, mostly forgotten today, of cross-border intervention when American interests were at stake.

If Mexican authorities prove unable or unwilling to stop the migrant caravan, President Trump could make the case that America has a compelling national interest in ensuring such caravans don’t reach the U.S. border, and that drastic measures, or the credible threat of such measures, are entirely appropriate.

Of course, an incursion into Mexico by the U.S. military would be a huge risk and it’s therefore extremely unlikely. But the existence of the caravan nevertheless represents a unique opportunity to change the parameters of an otherwise stale immigration debate in the United States—to shift from talking about enforcement tactics (like a border wall) to the root cause of mass migration: the collapse of civil society in places like Honduras and parts of Mexico.
Trump Says DACA Deal Is Off the Table

In fact, Trump might be laying the groundwork for such a shift. He took to Twitter Sunday night to denounce “ridiculous” U.S. immigration laws, Mexico, Democrats, and an amnesty deal, which he says is now off the table.

A number of media outlets were quick to point out that the Central Americans in the caravan are not eligible for President Obama’s Deferred Action for Child Arrivals (DACA) executive order, which is technically correct but misses the point.

Trump brought up DACA, which protects some foreign citizens who were illegally brought to the United States as children, to highlight the fact that Democrats were unwilling to strike any kind of DACA deal, balking at even modest reforms to the immigration system and funding for Trump’s border wall. Democrats’ unwillingness to compromise, argues Trump, is all the proof you need that they don’t really want to secure the border, that they’re fine with uncontrolled mass immigration, and that he shouldn’t be expected to compromise with them.

On Monday, Trump continued in this vein, urging Senate Republicans to use the “nuclear option” and abandon the legislative filibuster so they can pass tougher immigration laws. Later on Monday, the White House released a statement expounding on what Trump had referred to, in an earlier tweet, as “ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release.”

Citing the numbers of unaccompanied minors and trespassing families U.S. officials have released into the country with orders to appear before a judge, the statement explained how current law limits the government’s ability to return illegal migrants to their home countries. “In the absence of lasting solutions to the problems that riddle our immigration system,” it read, “we can only expect the flow of illegal immigration into our country to continue.”
The Caravan Could Trigger a Crisis

But what is a “lasting solution” to our immigration problems? It’s not a border wall, nor is it simply loosening the laws that govern deportations and asylum proceedings. When hundreds or thousands of migrants are willing to trek through Mexico in massive caravans and present themselves at U.S. ports of entry to claim asylum—knowing they won’t get asylum but will be released into the United States—then it’s time to stop talking about walls and start thinking about major policy shifts.

Make no mistake: if the caravan reaches the U.S. border, it will be a disaster on several levels. At the most basic level, it will be a humanitarian crisis. Depending on where groups of migrants decide to cross, food, water, and exposure will be an immediate problem. Vast stretches of the U.S.-Mexico border are sparsely populated and geographically harsh. Facilities to house and feed hundreds of families for more than a day or two simply do not exist along the border. Most of those who manage to cross into the United States would have to be released before long.

While Border Patrol is dealing with all that, drug cartels would no doubt take advantage of the situation. While I was on a reporting trip to the Rio Grande Valley last month, Border Patrol agents told me that when unaccompanied minors began showing up in large numbers in 2014, it swamped their resources and left vast stretches of the border un-monitored. Drug cartels sent over large groups of minors on purpose, they said, as a diversionary tactic. A group of 80 or 90 children and families surrendering to Border Patrol would tie up every agent in that area for the entire day, allowing smugglers to ferry drugs across an unguarded border with impunity.

All of this would in turn trigger a political crisis that very well might accrue to Trump’s advantage. In some ways, the caravan is the worst possible development for Democrats, who have painted themselves into a corner on immigration by betting the future of their party on a rigid form of identity politics. For much of the Democratic Party’s base, “border security” is tantamount to racism.

If it appears the caravan is going to reach the U.S.-Mexico border, will Democrats even express alarm? Will they offer platitudes about the rule of law? Or will they finally admit that what they really want are open borders, mass immigration, and amnesty?
I'd like to see some dead bodies.

Strafe the schit out of them...I'm dead serious.

DMZ
looking at the pictures Maybe we can get the Army to shoot all those mothers and little kids, We have illegals thru here almost every day and night, they are almost as big a pain in the A$$ as the Border Patrol we do need a DMZ on the Mexico border but it will never happen.

The border wall is a JOKE and spending money on it is stupid, they will climb over it cut thru or go under it, it will be like building a high fence to keep the birds in, we can stop this invasion all we need to do is enforce the laws we have on the books now. but that will never happen no matter who is in the White House. This is all Bull$hitt you better start taking Spanish lessons, some may disagree with me but I am right they are wrong. Rio7
Originally Posted by mathman

DMZ

Even if we had to do it to our side of the border
Imminent domain
Tick off a bunch of our own citizens for sure..

1mile in depth buffer....

Give land owners 4x market value and what they would make for a period
Of 10-20 yrs from the land, better than what many have got from imminent domain
stuff done in the past.

Never happen........
There is a lot of law governing both refugee and asylum status and this BS with sending troops to the border will be decided in court. It will not be decided soon either.
Sign me up. I'll stand a post for my 2 weeks of Annual Training
Originally Posted by Timberlake
I've wondered since the Bush years why we haven't done this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Trump!

Bush did do this.

Dave
Originally Posted by RIO7
looking at the pictures Maybe we can get the Army to shoot all those mothers and little kids, We have illegals thru here almost every day and night, they are almost as big a pain in the A$$ as the Border Patrol we do need a DMZ on the Mexico border but it will never happen.

The border wall is a JOKE and spending money on it is stupid, they will climb over it cut thru or go under it, it will be like building a high fence to keep the birds in, we can stop this invasion all we need to do is enforce the laws we have on the books now. but that will never happen no matter who is in the White House. This is all Bull$hitt you better start taking Spanish lessons, some may disagree with me but I am right they are wrong. Rio7

Well said, Rio!

But what do WE know? whistle grin

The border wall only carries importance to those that live hundreds of miles from the border. It's only a tool, and that tool is only as effective as the administration cracking the whip... (Or not,)

Huge waste of money. But people have to have their illusions of security.

Yes, it'll take a DMZ. You know that, and I know that, but it's pretty hard to convince people so far away from ground zero... They see the wetbacks and know there's a problem, but are disillusioned with what will fix it. Unfortunately, the majority have bought the "Great Wall" story hook, line and sinker. eek
Hey jag and j Stuart

get ready for a 2 week vacation in the company of some nice FBI boys
I've suggested that numerous times on multiple sites going back at least ten years. A lot of people laugh at the notion of a wall because of the Rio Grande, canyons, etc. Push into Mexico as far as need be and put the wall up on level ground, making the area between it and the legal border a no-man's land. Forget all the Border Patrol checkpoints 200 miles into the USA. [bleep] that. Anybody caught without reason to be there gets to work on the wall or maintaining it. Shoot to kill orders on anybody that gets across and then tries to cross into one of our states. Vincente Fox can suck my cock.
some years ago, i took my gold wing down the altar valley, aka "cocaine valley" to sasabe on the border. This was after janet neopolitano deploy or okay deployment of some national guard on the border. They had listening posts, no ammo, and in at least one case had to retreat from the post as mexicans were approaching. They had tents set up within sight of the border crossing at sasabe, and i stopped to look at that.
this nice young kid from tennessee came out and we talked for a while. He had no idea that close to the border particularly i had a pistola under my leg. He was unarmed.
I commented watch your six, this is not a good place to be after dark. He was just doing what he was told to do, but was completely out of his element.
I have had some discussions with B.P. guys, when i stopped to talk, that basically were sitting in a truck looking bored, but couldn't really tell me any of the surroundings, unfamilar with the area.
I can't think of an area along the southern arizona border, that any advance of that size wouldn't be well known prior to them attempting to cross.
and it a lot of areas they wouldn't get very far without support, the ground is just too tough.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Now that’s just f’d up. There are babies and youngsters, man. Nobody needs to be killed. Just enforce the law.

[Linked Image]
Time to get the band back together:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The military needs to be on the borders anyway.

If those fuggers don't ever get in, they can't be much of a problem.

I do not want to live in a country where the military is on every street corner, just waiting for someone to screw up so they can take them off to never be seen again. But, there is nothing wrong with using the military to guard our border......and in particular, our border with Mexico. They should have been there all along. We are living in a totally different world today, from years past, and we do not need anymore of these illegals.

Kudos for Trump for doing the right.......I just hope he means it, and sticks to his guns.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Now that’s just f’d up. There are babies and youngsters, man. Nobody needs to be killed. Just enforce the law.

Maybe it is f'd up but they can turn around at any time.

Well said, Rio!

The border wall only carries importance to those that live hundreds of miles from the border. It's only a tool, and that tool is only as effective as the administration cracking the whip... (Or not,)

Yes, it'll take a DMZ. You know that, and I know that, but it's pretty hard to convince people so far away from ground zero... They see the wetbacks and know there's a problem, but are disillusioned with what will fix it. Unfortunately, the majority have bought the "Great Wall" story hook, line and sinker. eek

You guys are down there, I'm not. So, I'm sure that you see it through an entirely different perspective than I do. Trump said he was going to build a wall, and as far as I'm concerned, that could be anything from a concrete and barbed wire monstrosity, to a line of soldiers standing shoulder to shoulder, to the DMZ.

Whatever is done, it needs to happen muy pronto, as there is no guarantee than he will be re-elected, or that the GOP will be in control of Washington. The time to do something was yesterday.
[Linked Image]

“Until we can have a wall and proper security, we are going to be guarding our border with the military. That's a big step,” Trump told reporters at the White House while sitting nearby Defense Secretary James Mattis.

Sounds good to me.

See:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-03/trump-deploys-us-military-southern-border
How abut we give Travis a keg of IPA, the latest class 3 and a gunship?
Originally Posted by ftbt
[Linked Image]

“Until we can have a wall and proper security, we are going to be guarding our border with the military. That's a big step,” Trump told reporters at the White House while sitting nearby Defense Secretary James Mattis.

Sounds good to me.

See:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-03/trump-deploys-us-military-southern-border

No blank adaptors please...
i f you have facebook, there is a page for the group organizing this march.
It's now got a fence around it, but down at naco are the remains of the officers and troop quarters for pershing when he went south.
prior to the fences you could prowl around in there, which became a huge repository of caca from illegals headed north.
but i did manage to find some spent shell casings from .30 government and some other calibers still laying on the desert. Interesting place.
buried in the computer someplace are some pictures of the army marching south through bisbee to the border.
facebook page

http://www.pueblosinfronteras.org/index.html

the goldwater institute on this caravan

https://thegoldwater.com/news/22122...avan-of-Socialists-Pueblos-Sin-Fronteras

That’s cool.... as long as they don’t let the Californians leave either.....

Actually.... that kinda sounds like a Win/Win....

Well said, Rio!

I respectfully disagree, i live less than 150 miles from the border. We deal with the effects of our unguarded border everyday. Will putting up the wall stop everyone? No
The cartels will get through without a doubt at some point because the money involved is to big to let go.
But thousands who show up thinking they can just step over a bobwire fence in the AZ desert will be turned back. It will atlast show we are serious about closing the border. It will allow more man power to be sent to places the wall cant effectively be built or where natural obstacles prevent it from being built. Sensors and cameras can let us know when portions have been breached. This aint an 8ft block wall they want to build, its fairly sophisticated. I believe the wall and a $100k fine per employee that are found to be illegal could eliminate alot of problems. Cut off the social programs for them and we are almost there. No free food or medical. They show up at a hospital they get the best care we can give them. Once they are stable, strait back to country of origin.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
You guys are down there, I'm not. So, I'm sure that you see it through an entirely different perspective than I do. Trump said he was going to build a wall, and as far as I'm concerned, that could be anything from a concrete and barbed wire monstrosity, to a line of soldiers standing shoulder to shoulder, to the DMZ.

Whatever is done, it needs to happen muy pronto, as there is no guarantee than he will be re-elected, or that the GOP will be in control of Washington. The time to do something was yesterday.

I'm ALL for a closed border. It HAS to be.

But, imagine if the Trump/Obama presidencies were reversed...

Trump built a big, beautiful wall.

THEN Obammy took office for 8 years. whistle

Hell, Obama would cut holes in it. Or give them shovels and ladders. And pull the teeth from the Border Patrol.. (like he did)

Without enforcement, a wall is useless, and a waste of money.

It's the law, and the willingness to use it that stops people at the border. And a known, visible presence of enforcement.
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

In ignorance were you conceived and therin you shall evermore abide. You don’t know a damn thing about the border except for what you read on the internet.

I’d rather have a wetback for a Neighbor than a counterfeit Badass like you.
one of the interesting things that keeps popping up in my mind, is something i read probably 30 years ago regarding south america.
it was only a matter of time until mass movements of people from that area to the United States.
The reality of it is given unstable governments, starvation, commodity based economies that go in the dumper, you are having a hard time feeding your self or your family, and you look to disneyland to the north? What do you do?

Long time ago i was talking to a c.p.a. in the tucson area old time arizona family. He had as a couple of clients some people at the UofA that were doing work in southern mexico. This is a place where people supported themselves with small farms. After nafta, they could no longer compete with grain/corn imports into mexico. So the men in whole villages went north, you got to feed the family.
I think there is truth to it. I do think at one point, i don't know if they still do it, mexico was controlling the price of corn and some other commodities, otherwise they would probably be in revolution again.

You’ll have to forgive Ghostinthemachine. He’s been hardened by hordes of Canadian invaders who’ve terrorized Minnesotians with their dry, family friendly sense of humor and austere fashion sensibilities.
I have said it many times in the past:

All it takes to solve the problem is to post a $1000 bounty for anyone who turns in an illegal employee and fine the employer enough to cover the cost of the bounty and the cost of deportation and the problem goes away in a hurry. If there is no employment here there are no illegals here.

We have to be dumber than a box of rocks to subsidize the businesses that hire them! We pay for the enforcement action. We pay for the court costs to process them. We pay for the deportation costs. We pay for the housing costs post arrest. Why should WE put up with that?

If we are going to be letting the businesses that hire them get off without covering the real cost of their illegal actions then we deserve the problem and we deserve people playing us for fools with stupid ass solutions like sending troops to the border.
From the Davidson article: "If Mexican authorities prove unable or unwilling to stop the migrant caravan, President Trump could make the case that America has a compelling national interest in ensuring such caravans don’t reach the U.S. border, and that drastic measures, or the credible threat of such measures, are entirely appropriate. Of course, an incursion into Mexico by the U.S. military would be a huge risk and it’s therefore extremely unlikely."
Not at all wishing to seem naive or reckless but, on a "risk vs. reward" basis, would some of the more astute folks here wish to analyze and explain the "huge risk" of such incursion as noted by Davidson?
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
one of the interesting things that keeps popping up in my mind, is something i read probably 30 years ago regarding south america.
it was only a matter of time until mass movements of people from that area to the United States.
The reality of it is given unstable governments, starvation, commodity based economies that go in the dumper, you are having a hard time feeding your self or your family, and you look to disneyland to the north? What do you do?

Long time ago i was talking to a c.p.a. in the tucson area old time arizona family. He had as a couple of clients some people at the UofA that were doing work in southern mexico. This is a place where people supported themselves with small farms. After nafta, they could no longer compete with grain/corn imports into mexico. So the men in whole villages went north, you got to feed the family.
I think there is truth to it. I do think at one point, i don't know if they still do it, mexico was controlling the price of corn and some other commodities, otherwise they would probably be in revolution again.

There is no doubt that mexico being a failed corrupt state causes much of the problem. What amazes me is that people come from there and want to make America look like mexico. I wish we could have a program where we offered free degrees from our best universitys the only requirement being that after graduating the students could never be US citizens. They would be pushed to make their own country better and have the brain power required to do so. Until mexico gets its chit together we will be dealing with problem.
No employment along with no free government benefits.
It's about time. Seems the USA can protect a boarder anywhere but the USA. Once we have a boarder, illegals need to be expelled. We could cut into unemployment by putting a bounty on illegals heads.
[Linked Image]

Sounds good to me.

See:

A fugging BFA.....
WTF....
That's really a great picture it shows you what we got working for us 2 border patrol guy's with their hands in their pockets playing with themselves and a national guard guy who's lost with an M-4 and blanks, the little kids and moma's are going to over run them and kick their a$$. Rio7
Originally Posted by atvalaska
[Linked Image]

Sounds good to me.

See:

No blank adaptors please...

I saw that BFA too....wtf?
That's really a great picture it shows you what we got working for us 2 border patrol guy's with their hands in their pockets playing with themselves and a national guard guy who's lost with an M-4 and blanks, the little kids and moma's are going to over run them and kick their a$$. Rio7

That's an A2
hit the nail on the head with all the other
stuff.
I wonder when that pic was taken

By nice to know who came up the BFA and blanks policy...

BP guys don't even seem to be wearing any type of vest either.
I hope they do what's necessary to repel the invading force.
A10 run, empty the chains danger close. Any that keep coming forward after that get it for real as they have shown their true intention

That's an A2
hit the nail on the head with all the other
stuff.
I wonder when that pic was taken

By nice to know who came up the BFA and blanks policy...

BP guys don't even seem to be wearing any type of vest either.

well i seem to remember under the zero and eric holder, a b/p officer in a canyon just north of nogales, middle of the night on a interdiction mission armed with rubber balls in a shotgun, until he was killed.
Clicking the image, I'd guess it was September 7, 2010.
He's dead now, so nothing will come of it for what i am going to print.
Crossfireops was real big into metallic black powder rifle shooting. One of the first time i met him was at a shoot for this down at robles junction. They were wacking steel coyote/chickens targets with iron sights like way out there.

Greg said stopping the border incursion was easy. Just get a black powder rifle shooter, about every quarter mile, reward for each one plugged, and it would stop withing 72 hours.

Michael Savage says the MSM is covering the few women and children while most are young men of fighting age and many are from the Mexican military.

He also says this is a continuation of the Mexican American War with Mexico working undeclared to retake the land they previously lost, including Ca, Utah, NM, Az, and Co.
So, if Germany and Japan had landed an invasive force in Mexico of women and children followed by warriors with no guns we would have preferred surrender, i suppose. How many years has the US been assaulted by Mexico. Oh yes, i know, so long that we have become used to it. This group is supported by G Soros. What would China or Saudi Arabia or Israel do?

https://www.theaquilareport.com/the...ants-my-unusual-reaction-to-1-samuel-15/
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Ha, how appropriate. I posted my posts above before getting to your post, add.
Originally Posted by add

LOL!!!
Hey jag and j Stuart

[b]The pot industry is "legal" in those fugged up west coast states now.[/b]

Pot is ILLEGAL in all 50 States.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Hey jag and j Stuart

[b]The pot industry is "legal" in those fugged up west coast states now.[/b]

Pot is ILLEGAL in all 50 States.

Did ya see the quotation marks on both sides of the word "legal"

Sarcasm intended
Thank you for the fact check Perry mason

Gawd.......

P.s.
Totally agree with your Sig line.
rengeade 50, I was not paying attention to the rifle as I should have, Thank You for correcting me. Rio7
Originally Posted by MILES58

All it takes to solve the problem is to post a $1000 bounty for anyone who turns in an illegal employee and fine the employer enough to cover the cost of the bounty and the cost of deportation and the problem goes away in a hurry. If there is no employment here there are no illegals here.

We have to be dumber than a box of rocks to subsidize the businesses that hire them! We pay for the enforcement action. We pay for the court costs to process them. We pay for the deportation costs. We pay for the housing costs post arrest. Why should WE put up with that?

If we are going to be letting the businesses that hire them get off without covering the real cost of their illegal actions then we deserve the problem and we deserve people playing us for fools with stupid ass solutions like sending troops to the border.

The coming caravan will be refugees seeking political asylum. They would be given a free ride on our dime- food, meds, housing, school, welfare, drs, electricity, ac,........
rengeade 50, I was not paying attention to the rifle as I should have, Thank You for correcting me. Rio7

Its interesting to know a user in a few post down
Said the date was sept 2010

Explains alot....

Cool and the gang policy chyt......
[Linked Image]

Sounds good to me.

See:

What's the red thingy at the Muzzle? It that a BB gun?
The US Army uses those in lieu of electrical tape.

[b]All it takes to solve the problem is to post a $1000 bounty for anyone who turns in an illegal employee and fine the employer enough to cover the cost of the bounty and the cost of deportation and the problem goes away in a hurry. If there is no employment here there are no illegals here.[/b]

That only works for those illegals that come here to live and to maybe get a job. It does not work for those that cross our border to do us harm as in ISIS or other Terrorist Groups.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I hope they do what's necessary to repel the invading force.

I hope to find a $10 Obamillion (that’s an unimaginable number wink ) lottery ticket on the sidewalk too...
[Linked Image]

Sounds good to me.

See:

What's the red thingy at the Muzzle? It that a BB gun?

BFA Blank Firing Adapter. Used to cycle the action when using blanks.

That only works for those illegals that come here to live and to maybe get a job. It does not work for those that cross our border to do us harm as in ISIS or other Terrorist Groups.

Well, considering that we have something like 12 million illegal Mexicans and a few dozen terrorists solving 99.999% of the problem makes the remainder a lot more manageable. Doesn't it.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

As long as the greyhounds drop them all off in down town San Francisco and told them that leaving town is a capital offense.

Well, considering that we have something like 12 million illegal Mexicans and a few dozen terrorists solving 99.999% of the problem makes the remainder a lot more manageable. Doesn't it.

Depends on what you consider the "problem".
So Jorge Ramos is saying on Tuckers show, the Mexicans are here to do the jobs we wont do.

I wonder, who do they get in Russia to do the jobs they wont do?
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

In ignorance were you conceived and therin you shall evermore abide. You don’t know a damn thing about the border except for what you read on the internet.

Alright just settle down there Vicente Fox.
Maybe we could send them some folks. whistle
Some of you seem to think I have given up on border enforcement, there's no doubt in my mind we can control the border with a number of different methods, but our government does not have the guts or will to protect the United States, from the invasion of illegals and the logistics of building a DMZ on the border are almost impossible, we deal with this problem almost every day the property damage they do is unbelievable, you drive or walk along the border on the U.S. side it looks like an open land fill for at least 1/4 of a mile wide on our side of the river.

The Border Patrol is totally ineffective by and large. we still have the same people running the Border Patrol, as we had when O' Bummer was in the White House, their still playing catch and release, the Border Patrol stations don't talk to each other, they each have their own little fiefdoms, they have no idea what a station 30 miles away is doing.

I am not a quitter or a person that just gives up, but this border illegal problem is not going away any time soon, so I say learn Spanish, you and your family are going to need it. Rio7
The last time they had the National Guard in my area of the border (Laredo Sector) they were here for support only and did jobs to free up Agents so they could get out in the field. No weapons. It is a total cluster [bleep] here gotten alot worse in the last 20 yrs. Last weekend had to go fix a gate at our place because the smugglers crashed thru it when being chased by B.P. This is an everyday thing. Those dipshits in washington dont know its a war down here. If you go out to check cows or fart around at the ranch you better be armed. The wets we call the Border Patrol on are mosltly central american el sal,honduras ect..Trash everywhere, cloths, they break into deer blind s to sleep ..you get the picture.
Lucio Vidaurri III
Some of you seem to think I have given up on border enforcement, there's no doubt in my mind we can control the border with a number of different methods, but our government does not have the guts or will to protect the United States, from the invasion of illegals and the logistics of building a DMZ on the border are almost impossible, we deal with this problem almost every day the property damage they do is unbelievable, you drive or walk along the border on the U.S. side it looks like an open land fill for at least 1/4 of a mile wide on our side of the river.

The Border Patrol is totally ineffective by and large. we still have the same people running the Border Patrol, as we had when O' Bummer was in the White House, their still playing catch and release, the Border Patrol stations don't talk to each other, they each have their own little fiefdoms, they have no idea what a station 30 miles away is doing.

I am not a quitter or a person that just gives up, but this border illegal problem is not going away any time soon, so I say learn Spanish, you and your family are going to need it. Rio7

Yep, it appears they had this planned 50 years ago, Rio, as they started pushing spanish in high school.
Take care down there. I hope you have a good dog near when you sleep.
Some of you seem to think I have given up on border enforcement...

No. We just see you as defeatist.

I am envious.

New Mexico doesn't have a river border with Mexico. Just walk across. We don't know what you mean by "wetback".

Until the U S gets serious about a true immigration policy, we all better learn Spanish.

And we better get another job or two to pay for the mounting costs, both economic and social, of illegal immigration.

GO TRUMP!
It's about dang time!
The United States is not perfect. But, we are heads above Mexico and most other places and that is why so many want to come here. We have to take a stand with force to secure our borders and only let those we choose to allow in our country. If we do not do this we will slowly crumble as a great nation and become more like the sorry corrupt failed states those people came from. We have a right to use force to protect or borders, a God given right.

Remember Black Jack Pershing, the Punitive Campaign? We need leaders with a big pair. We have to stop that caravan and Mexico has to be held accountable.

No wonder why the border isn’t secure, this pathetic, defeatist attitude is precisely the outcome the democrats and wetbacks have been counting on and pushing for and it looks like they’ve sucked in one more sucker. With your attitude you’d be doing the citizens of the USA a favor by turning in your badge since you’ve already thrown in the towel. Time for you to start learning English or at the very least determine what side of the imaginary line you’re on. Do you cash the checks from La Raza at the same bank as your US government checks?

What’s bullshitt is your assertion that walls don’t work. Perhaps you should crack a history book and stop looking at the wall from the point of view of an ignorant wetback. NOBODY has suggested a wall ALONE is enough. It’s a multifaceted approach and one aspect of that approach is a wall. That you don’t recognize that or are actively working against that is all I need to know about where you stand. You’re simply one man that thinks his opinion matters more than the 65 million people that voted for Trumps wall. Every government agency has subversive agents with contrary and self serving reasons for their obstruction. WE VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE WE WANT A WALL ALONG WITH OTHER TECHNOLOGY AND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF PROTECTION. I’m sure your job security is at risk if there was meaningful policies and deterrents in place so riding around and chasing unicorns might be easier for you but it’s doing not one god damn thing other than allowing you to continue to cash your government check. If my post is harsh toofucking bad, we’re sick and tired of your impotent and defeatist attitude.

Learn Spanish is your answer to this problem? Gofuckyourself with a churro.
Anybody remember the tunnel they used to break El Chapo out of prison?
Ok,

How deep are you gonna build you wall.

A wall would help, but it will take a lot more than that to control this mess. (It is impossible to totally stop it, even the Iron Curtain leaked)

The easy answer is enforce laws.
No tax dollars to sanctuary areas
Fairly high fines for employing them per employee, double the fine after every incident.
Hold employers responsible for a reasonable paperwork search. (Fake paperwork is common, some is obvious, but employers turn a blind eye)
Criminal charges for being caught here illegally, with increasing penalties for each incident. The penalties being imprisonment in a work camp,
6 months of work (not time served) seems like a good first sentence. Doubled for each following offense.

Large employers of illegals could be forced to hire them at union scale, plus the cost of benefits, to be paid as additional fines.

If ID'ing offenders is a problem, tattoo them. (And I don't give a cap that the Nazi's did that to people, different time, different place, different circumstances)
AcesnEights, Your playing a dead man's hand with me, You seem to think I am a Trump, hater I voted for Trump, And am Happy for what he is trying to do. but I live this Border Control stuff every day and night, I am not a defeatist but a realist.

Would explain to me and others all about your experience here on the border, tell me about the number of cars and pickups you have in your salvage yard the people smugglers and drug smugglers have crashed thru your fences, do you you lock your doors? we don't because when the illegals break in to our houses they take what they want but we don't have to put in a new door. do you carry a every where you go and have a gun handy when in the bath room? do you have an AR in your vehicle? with 500 rnds of ammo and more loaded mags for you hand guns, do you have a .45 beside your key board as you type on the campfire? How many of your neighbours have been Killed or kidnapped by the cartels? How many dead bodys have you found on your property? your comments are uninformed and frankly dumb. you better stay in Washington, where you are safe, to spout all your yah- yah Bull$hit. Rio7
Those of you that think a wall alone is the answer, think again. We ABSOLUTELY need a wall but also much more security in the way of technology, etc. We should study the Israeli model, as their border security is literally a matter of life and death.

Most important of all is the WILLINGNESS to do it. The punk azz politicians on both sides are ignoring and in defiance of an ELECTORAL MAJORITY!
Those that want to compare border walls around the world to a wall on our southern border Israel's wall would not cover 1 county in South Texas, the great wall of China failed and fell before the Mongol hoards the Berlin wall worked pretty good but people still went over under and around it. the DMZ between North and South Korea is like a seve there are so many people that cross back and forth, I am sure there are places that a wall would be an inconvenience to those who want to cross our border, but will it stop them from coming NO. only absolute military control will stop this invasion, Look at what's happening in europe now. The lib's will never let us take military control of our border's.

In South Texas, you cannot get a job unless you speak spanish, come here and try to get a hair cut, get your tire's repaired or changed, go to Wal-Mart all their announcements are in Spanish.that's why I say learn the language if for nothing else so you will know what's going on around you. Rio7
[quote=SCOOTERBUM]Commiefornication needs military as well.

I was kind of wondering what

You would bet that he thinks? I'll take that bet!
Originally Posted by JJHACK
So lets hope that whatever branch of the military is used, the soldiers are selected for latino heritage. That will most certainly eliminate the majority of racist and evil views the liberals will claim over any shootings or capture and handling that is inevitable.

The Border patrol has really been handicapped by laws. These illegals are up against a whole new breed of security when they start Fking with the marines.

Truly, there is no mitigation that curtails lieberal lies and foolishness ever.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by JJHACK

Truly, there is no mitigation that curtails lieberal lies and foolishness ever.

I'm pretty sure Compean and Ramos were labeled racists.

Dave
Texan opinions rank right up there Highland Park High Schooler opinions.

Dave
Walls are like minefields. They don’t actually stop anyone but they do channel people into other areas where they can be better controlled. A wall won’t stop illegal immigration but it will definitely help control it.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Maybe we could send them some folks. whistle

Mexico classifies violation of their immigration laws as a felony. First offense is like three years in a Mexican prison. Second offense is six, and it keeps doubling with each repeated offense. It's enforced very strictly, unless they have good reason to believe the illegals are only passing through Mexico in order to invade the United States, in which case they are given aid and comfort on their journey. This is an act of war.
Originally Posted by deflave

That's right. What do we know? Especially those of us that have lived along the border our entire lives in a state that has the most miles of Mexico border?

I'm sure someone a thousand miles from it has an expert opinion.... LOL.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

No wonder why the border isn’t secure, this pathetic, defeatist attitude is precisely the outcome the democrats and wetbacks have been counting on and pushing for and it looks like they’ve sucked in one more sucker. With your attitude you’d be doing the citizens of the USA a favor by turning in your badge since you’ve already thrown in the towel. Time for you to start learning English or at the very least determine what side of the imaginary line you’re on. Do you cash the checks from La Raza at the same bank as your US government checks?

What’s bullshitt is your assertion that walls don’t work. Perhaps you should crack a history book and stop looking at the wall from the point of view of an ignorant wetback. NOBODY has suggested a wall ALONE is enough. It’s a multifaceted approach and one aspect of that approach is a wall. That you don’t recognize that or are actively working against that is all I need to know about where you stand. You’re simply one man that thinks his opinion matters more than the 65 million people that voted for Trumps wall. Every government agency has subversive agents with contrary and self serving reasons for their obstruction. WE VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE WE WANT A WALL ALONG WITH OTHER TECHNOLOGY AND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF PROTECTION. I’m sure your job security is at risk if there was meaningful policies and deterrents in place so riding around and chasing unicorns might be easier for you but it’s doing not one god damn thing other than allowing you to continue to cash your government check. If my post is harsh toofucking bad, we’re sick and tired of your impotent and defeatist attitude.

Great post, Aces.

That's right. What do we know? Especially those of us that have lived along the border our entire lives in a state that has the most miles of Mexico border?

I'm sure someone a thousand miles from it has an expert opinion.... LOL.

That's why I listen to Hogg. He was there. He knows. He has the answers.

Dave
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Walls are like minefields. They don’t actually stop anyone but they do channel people into other areas where they can be better controlled. A wall won’t stop illegal immigration but it will definitely help control it.

Bingo!

Agreed. A lot of people forget that even the Berlin Wall didn't stop illegal immigration. But it certainly helped control it.

Dave
The problem with this whole issue is that about half of America give or take is on the side of the illegals. Open border liberals, chamber of commerce Republicans, and morons indoctrinated by the commie run public screwel and state university system WANT the illegals here.

When America was attacked at Pearl Harbor, practically everyone was ready to kick ass. There were no anti-war flower children out protesting.....had there been they would have gotten their asses kicked in a big way. The country was mobilized and in unity of purpose. This thing with the illegals is nothing compared to fighting Japan and Germany. It could be stopped overnight if we wanted.

Cut off the welfare, 30 days in jail and a $25k fine for employing an illegal, no money for sanctuary cities, and shooting a few of them at the border and the problem self corrects. Illegals currently here would self deport. Problem solved.

Of course, that will never happen because of the disunity of the country.
Since churros have been mentioned.

Agreed. A lot of people forget that even the Berlin Wall didn't stop illegal immigration. But it certainly helped control it.

Dave

Was the Obama factor included?

Shaq's reactions were priceless.
Originally Posted by RJY66
The problem with this whole issue is that about half of America give or take is on the side of the illegals. Open border liberals, chamber of commerce Republicans, and morons indoctrinated by the commie run public screwel and state university system WANT the illegals here.

When America was attacked at Pearl Harbor, practically everyone was ready to kick ass. There were no anti-war flower children out protesting.....had there been they would have gotten their asses kicked in a big way. The country was mobilized and in unity of purpose. This thing with the illegals is nothing compared to fighting Japan and Germany. It could be stopped overnight if we wanted.

Cut off the welfare, 30 days in jail and a $25k fine for employing an illegal, no money for sanctuary cities, and shooting a few of them at the border and the problem self corrects. Illegals currently here would self deport. Problem solved.

Of course, that will never happen because of the disunity of the country.

Dimmies make no distinction in a wetback and an "immigrant".

That is the first untruth being propagandized in the media and taught in schools.

Go Trump!!

What effect will the Posse Comitatus Act have on this? Many are fearful of the military being used for law enforcement purposes. If the Act is used, the military can only be armed with cell phones (or radios) and call the Border Patrol; they can t arrest or even detain border crossers.

Dave

Was the Obama factor included?

It's always for the chilluns, isn't it?

OUTSTANDING Post Sir, Outstanding!

Thanks
Originally Posted by djs

Go Trump!!

What effect will the Posse Comitatus Act have on this? Many are fearful of the military being used for law enforcement purposes. If the Act is used, the military can only be armed with cell phones (or radios) and call the Border Patrol; they can t arrest or even detain border crossers.

In 2011, President Barack Obama signed National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 into law. Section 1021(b)(2) extended the definition of a "covered person", i.e., someone possibly subject to detention under this law, to include:

A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.[9]

Section 1021(e) purports to limit the scope of said authority with the text, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States."[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
It's always for the chilluns, isn't it?

Obama used that to the hilt.

That's why we even have DACA.
Do we as a country have the balls to do something that would actually reduce border crossings by drug traffickers and other aliens? I don't see anything short of draconian measures having a substantial effect.

OUTSTANDING Post Sir, Outstanding!

Thanks
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Anybody remember the tunnel they used to break El Chapo out of prison?
Ok,

How deep are you gonna build you wall.

A wall would help, but it will take a lot more than that to control this mess. (It is impossible to totally stop it, even the Iron Curtain leaked)

The easy answer is enforce laws.
No tax dollars to sanctuary areas
Fairly high fines for employing them per employee, double the fine after every incident.
Hold employers responsible for a reasonable paperwork search. (Fake paperwork is common, some is obvious, but employers turn a blind eye)
Criminal charges for being caught here illegally, with increasing penalties for each incident. The penalties being imprisonment in a work camp,
6 months of work (not time served) seems like a good first sentence. Doubled for each following offense.

Large employers of illegals could be forced to hire them at union scale, plus the cost of benefits, to be paid as additional fines.

If ID'ing offenders is a problem, tattoo them. (And I don't give a cap that the Nazi's did that to people, different time, different place, different circumstances)

Paperwork Protection is only as good as the Administration in power.

These "Fixes" cannot work alone as with a change in Administration can and will come a change in how these "fixes" will be enforced.

Wall First, then stack your "fixes" as high as the wall. Why do we need one or the other, we need both, Physical and Administrative.
TRH.... It’s obvious from what you and Assesnates post that you are absolutely clueless about Rio7 AND the Texas- Mexican Border.

You both are to be pitied rather than scorned.

( but scorn is a lot more satisfying so I’ll stick with it)
Do we as a country have the balls to do something that would actually reduce border crossings by drug traffickers and other illegal aliens? I don't see anything short of draconian measures having a substantial effect.

No.

Very simply, it's not "PC".

The same reason we are not allowed to win a war any longer.

To make mayo you have to break some eggs.
Do we as a country have the balls to do something that would actually reduce border crossings by drug traffickers and other illegal aliens? I don't see anything short of draconian measures having a substantial effect.

No.

Very simply, it's not "PC".

The same reason we are not allowed to win a war any longer.

To make mayo you have to break some eggs.

The cost-benefit analysis for the drug traffickers might change if we had a spec ops equivalent for border enforcement with shoot on contact orders. Simple illegal border crossers get forehead tattoos. First offense, tatooed and shipped back. Caught with a tattoo already, then things start to get rough.
You wouldn't have to shoot many before word got out, and the entire border becomes quiet as a church mouse.
Interesting video but like all Illegals that cross the border they didn't close the gate. Rio7
TRH.... It’s obvious from what you and Assesnates post that you are absolutely clueless about Rio7 AND the Texas- Mexican Border.

You both are to be pitied rather than scorned.

( but scorn is a lot more satisfying so I’ll stick with it)

Spot on!! People from Florida and Washington only think that they understand what life is really like along the TX-Mex border. Especially when they are seated at their keyboards.

But conversely, keep in mind that both of the posters you mentioned are experts on just about anything discussed here. They only trail slightly behind Bristoe in complete knowledge of literally everything known to mankind.
You wouldn't have to shoot many before word got out, and the entire border becomes quiet as a church mouse.

There was an old farmer around these parts that owned a bunch of land. People started trespassing on it, and trashing it, and pretty much using it as if it were their own. Word was he got tired of it, and a few holes shot in radiators, tires, and even at trespassers will quickly let people know to keep out.
Interesting video but like all Illegals that cross the border they didn't close the gate. Rio7

At first glance, I don't agree with everything you say. I don't have the experience you do down there though. I thank you for your service and perspective on a difficult subject.
Originally Posted by djs

Go Trump!!

So if Mexico invaded the US, our military cannot repel them? Seems to me that this was hashed out in the Federalist Papers and the conclusion was that our military could, even without a Declaration of War, repel invaders under the direction of the Commander In Chief.
Originally Posted by djs

Go Trump!!

So if Mexico invaded the US, our military cannot repel them? Seems to me that this was hashed out in the Federalist Paper and the conclusion was that our military could, even without a Declaration of War, repel invaders.

If they invade?

Seems to me they already have.
Originally Posted by djs

Go Trump!!

So if Mexico invaded the US, our military cannot repel them? Seems to me that this was hashed out in the Federalist Paper and the conclusion was that our military could, even without a Declaration of War, repel invaders.

If they invade?

Seems to me they already have.

They continue to invade, and the Commander In Chief is authorized, even without a DOW, to use the military to repel them with sufficient force to stop their invasion.
The swamp won't allow it. They'd pull a coup or give him the JFK treatment.

The wise money is on the democrats being up to their neck in this, and have done so to push Mr Trump's hand.

There is a simple easy fix for the whole thing, NO Government assistance in ANY way for ANY illegal...and instant gaol for ANY citizen or church official that either employs or assists in any way including provision of legal assistance or funding to ANY illegal...immediate enforcement of both would definitely halt all further incursions.

Couple that with a thirty day deadline for illegals to voluntarily leave the country, after which all assets will be seized and illegals taken into custody prior to expulsion.
And I bet that if the assets go to the state in question you wouldn't get much dissent at all. .

And just for icing on the cake...punitive action to be taken against ANY country assisting illegal entry.

added; And no, not just for you lot, we should be doing this here.

More winning in my opinion. I've been disgusted for years that our government doesn't do its job and protect the border.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
More winning in my opinion. I've been disgusted for years that our government doesn't do its job and protect the border.

I remember back in my naive youth writing to President George HW Bush (41) and asking him why he isn't at least having the National Guard patrol our southern border. "He" wrote me back thanking me for my suggesting, but telling me that they were working on other solutions.
There a few people on this thread that understand what we are dealing with here in South Texas not many but a few.

EthanEdwards, Thank You for your kind words, you don't have to agree with me but it's nice that you listen to my view.

JSTUART, That is the most sensible response I have read here.

Curdog, us old dogs need to stick together some of these people don't have a clue, Hugg Polly for me. Rio7
The fervor about this border problem and the strong urges to fix it quickly are understandable. I share those.

But, some folks on here are acting a bit like the misguided students in Florida - in their upset and fervor, and due to limited knowledge and insights, they have focused on some essentially poor or impractical solutions as "the key". Within this thread are stated some primary and useful ways to end the problems stemming from that porous border - "ways" - no single solution. Those that focus on no longer supporting/feeding/coddling the invading miscreants - and treating them as criminals - are paramount. Because of embedded practices, border enforcement/wall/etc. will be an important part.

The key question - aptly raised by the experienced folks: "Does this country have the will and perseverance to deal with the mess our past "leaders" have enabled?" So far - "no". Too much political corruption and moral weakness. Backbone growth and development required.

Some of the silliest and ignorant items posted in this thread are the knee-jerk reactions to what Rio7 observes - from his home deep in south Texas and in the midst of the worst of the mess. He is NOT a guv employee - he runs an operation there - a big one. If you knew anything about some of the communities across southeastern most Texas, you would know that some are essentially owned and run by Mexicans who have been coming across the border freely for a long time. At time, some areas are run as entities independent of US law. The perspective he gives is real - actual - life as it exists.

Rarely, if ever, have I risen to the defense of any poster on this web site. My view is that every member must stand up for himself, own what he posts and defend himself - no matter how ignorant or nasty any attacks might be. I have gone after a few posters myself. Rio7 certainly needs no help or defense from me - he is a solitary gentleman, self-made, highly experienced, very wise, and tough as ever they will come. The opposite of a defeatist. Having shared many campfires, precious time in our home, and deep stories from our lifetime experiences - my perspective on Rio7 is much different from some of yours. Try opening the mind.
We wall supporters are, of course, aware that an unmanned wall will have limited impact. You need a fully manned wall, along with other deterrents (punishing those who employ them, for example). What makes you think anyone here wants an unmanned wall and nothing else?
http://www.armchairgeneral.com/tactics-101-032-obstacle-emplacement.htm

Good read on obstacles and how the military uses them. Obviously only some of it applies in this situation, but I think that it has some relevance.

I'm a former Armored Cav guy so obstacles were something we worried about a lot, either from the breaching or defending them POV.
Curcunt.....Lolol....the dumbfuckery that is curdogs existence provides a lot of laughs. No wonder the idiot wants wetbacks for neighbors, normal citizens couldn’t stand his stupidity and deep seated anger. His multiple ex-wives, illusions of being an internet badass and multiple DUI’s are proof of his mental instability and inability to keep his word but he’ll single handedly figure out the immigration problem without any input from the rest of the citizens OF THE USA. He loves illegals because they pretend to love him all the while he continues to look like a dumbass old prune and being laughed at by the rest of us is giving him the attention he so craves.

Just leave all the border talk and solutions to prune face, he’s done a great job so far in his 76 years of being a totalfuckup. Whatafuckingmoron.

Deflave nailed it with his remarks about Texans but I’ll add that the impotence of eunuchs from Texas AFFECT the entire nation, not just your little patch of Tejas weeds that you guys lease so you have the privilege of hunting. If being on the border is a prerequisite for knowing what thefuckto do then you girls should have fixed this problem years ago instead of pounding your puds but it’s worse today then it was a year ago.

Curcunt likes to spew the same old tired bullshitt which makes his “opinions” easy to ignore, besides he’s already come out of the closet here as a wetback sympathizer. Old prune face can sure talk a good game but nobody cares what a dried up old wetback sympathizer has to say.
Regarding the wall. It's past time we stopped the invading illegals. O ramped this up and if we can't stop them now, when will/can we? This caravan is the perfect setup for Americans all over the country to see in real time what's happening. Got to keep our borders guarded.

As to goobs from blue states ripping Texas about this, WGAF what they think?
Curcunt.....Lolol....the dumbfuckery that is curdogs existence provides a lot of laughs. No wonder the idiot wants wetbacks for neighbors, normal citizens couldn’t stand his stupidity and deep seated anger. His multiple ex-wives, illusions of being an internet badass and multiple DUI’s are proof of his mental instability and inability to keep his word but he’ll single handedly figure out the immigration problem without any input from the rest of the citizens OF THE USA. He loves illegals because they pretend to love him all the while he continues to look like a dumbass old prune and being laughed at by the rest of us is giving him the attention he so craves.

Just leave all the border talk and solutions to prune face, he’s done a great job so far in his 76 years of being a totalfuckup. Whatafuckingmoron.

Deflave nailed it with his remarks about Texans but I’ll add that the impotence of eunuchs from Texas AFFECT the entire nation, not just your little patch of Tejas weeds that you guys lease so you have the privilege of hunting. If being on the border is a prerequisite for knowing what thefuckto do then you girls should have fixed this problem years ago instead of pounding your puds but it’s worse today then it was a year ago.

Curcunt likes to spew the same old tired bullshitt which makes his “opinions” easy to ignore, besides he’s already come out of the closet here as a wetback sympathizer. Old prune face can sure talk a good game but nobody cares what a dried up old wetback sympathizer has to say.

I take back what I said earlier. You're nowhere near as smart as Bristoe. At least he can twist facts to suit his agenda at the moment without cussing and belittling others being his primary means to communicate with others. You on the other hand are totally clueless with a toilet mouth.

Stan V apparently has you pretty well figured out.

There a few people on this thread that understand what we are dealing with here in South Texas not many but a few.

EthanEdwards, Thank You for your kind words, you don't have to agree with me but it's nice that you listen to my view.

Curdog, us old dogs need to stick together some of these people don't have a clue, Hugg Polly for me. Rio7

Is this proposed wall going to go through your property?

Dave

Dave

In Florida ???, hey why not, they're coming in there too.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Dave

RIO7 doesn't live in Florida. crazy

Texans are pretty dense but I think even they can tell you where they live.

Dave
Originally Posted by add
[quote=RIO7] looking at the pictures Maybe we can get the Army to shoot all those mothers and little kids, We have illegals thru here almost every day and night, they are almost as big a pain in the A$$ as the Border Patrol we do need a DMZ on the Mexico border but it will never happen.

May your wish come true!

[Linked Image]

Couldn't agree more.

Aces post should be read about every 3 pages.

Blue, I see it too. My mother spoke fluent spanish, it was an error on my part not to do the same.
If anybody understands the border issues, you are high on the list.
If people only knew what you do, have done, and what you run. Some of us do. I have valued highly on many topics every chance i have had to spend time with you, and i still love that dang brown lab of yours.
ron
The main reason there's 10's of Millions of wetbacks scattered throughout the US is because of government failure to fulfill the basic Constitutional requirement of keeping our borders and our citizens safe.

It ain't Texas' fault. It ain't Arizona's fault...

It's your liberal, Rino congressmen and puzzy whipped POTUS's that have ruled the roost for far too long.

"The Wall" can be nothing more than a tool. That tool will only be as effective as the laws allow it to be, or the enforcement of them allows.

Frankly I think it's pretty much a pipe dream.

There's hundreds of miles that a wall would be... Umm... Challenging to build to say the least. But, Hey! It's all flat on a keyboard when keyboard commandos flaunt their ignorance.

The push needs to be to fix immigration laws and provide fail safes in the laws that don't allow POS presidents like Obama skirt them. (This is a Bush I and Bush II failure too.) Congress needs their nads kicked up around their ears. And until the laws and enforcement of them are in place, "The Great, Beautiful Wall" is nothing but a waste of money.

Some of you don't have a fuggin clue. Until you have rounded up 20-30 women and kids that were left in the desert to die by their coyote, held drug dealers at bay that were in the middle of a drug transaction, watched people you know fall victim to cartels, and lived in those situations, year after year, and been over the terrain of the border, you just really don't know. You think you do, but you don't.

This is a government failure. Of the first water.
The main reason there's 10's of Millions of wetbacks scattered throughout the US is because of government failure to fulfill the basic Constitutional requirement of keeping our borders and our citizens safe.

It ain't Texas' fault. It ain't Arizona's fault...

It's your liberal, Rino congressmen and puzzy whipped POTUS's that have ruled the roost for far too long.

"The Wall" can be nothing more than a tool. That tool will only be as effective as the laws allow it to be, or the enforcement of them allows.

Frankly I think it's pretty much a pipe dream.

There's hundreds of miles that a wall would be... Umm... Challenging to build to say the least. But, Hey! It's all flat on a keyboard when keyboard commandos flaunt their ignorance.

The push needs to be to fix immigration laws and provide fail safes in the laws that don't allow POS presidents like Obama skirt them. (This is a Bush I and Bush II failure too.) Congress needs their nads kicked up around their ears. And until the laws and enforcement of them are in place, "The Great, Beautiful Wall" is nothing but a waste of money.

Some of you don't have a fuggin clue. Until you have rounded up 20-30 women and kids that were left in the desert to die by their coyote, held drug dealers at bay that were in the middle of a drug transaction, watched people you know fall victim to cartels, and lived in those situations, year after year, and been over the terrain of the border, you just really don't know. You think you do, but you don't.

This is a government failure. Of the first water.

You have to agree that Ace might do fine down along the border. He's used to stepping over used needles on sidewalks in his home state, so that should help him to safely walk around cactus if he came to Texas to solve the border problem.

Dave

You actually bring up a good point.

Where will the "Great Big Beautiful Wall" be built?

The border is the middle of the river in the majority of the area.

How much land are we willing to give Mexico? Any land we cede will most certainly be used by the unwashed.

Ranching operations also depend on the river for water for livestock. How will that be handled? Will govt drill water wells and put infrastructure in so that the entire property isn't worthless after the rest of it is fenced off from water?

What kind of compensation is being rendered for surface damages to private property owners?

I also assume that the crazy, Greenies in areas like Big Bend Natl. Park won't object to construction of a wall... wink

Ought to be interesting to see the wall go through the Santa Elena Canyon, and like areas.
This is what we need along our borders. Saw it just about every day for years, and it is effective, but not perfect

[Linked Image]
That’s nice. Now....... build it in the centerline of a big riverbed and you are onto something.

Dave

You actually bring up a good point.

Where will the "Great Big Beautiful Wall" be built?

The border is the middle of the river in the majority of the area.

How much land are we willing to give Mexico? Any land we cede will most certainly be used by the unwashed.

Ranching operations also depend on the river for water for livestock. How will that be handled? Will govt drill water wells and put infrastructure in so that the entire property isn't worthless after the rest of it is fenced off from water?

What kind of compensation is being rendered for surface damages to private property owners?

I also assume that the crazy, Greenies in areas like Big Bend Natl. Park won't object to construction of a wall... wink

Ought to be interesting to see the wall go through the Santa Elena Canyon, and like areas.

Barry, I’ve been posting the same facts that you posted. And I’ve been doing it since GW was President.

Understand that the loudmouths posting on this thread have no interest in learning anything about the border. In fact, they really don’t care about border security except as a political statement and the fact that it gives them an opportunity to play Billy Joe Badass from the safety of their living room.
Let's petition to get the Admiral of the Border Patrol on here to hear some of these ideas.

As long as someone can knock a hip level hole in wall for Birdwatcher to provide service to them poor bastards on the other side, a very vocal portion of the campfire will be happy.
Well it seems many on the border don't want the wall? or is it they don't think a wall can be built?

They seem to be pretty convinced they know best but it seems we aren't hearing solutions from them?

TRH brings up good points about a manned wall . Others have mentioned a combination of drone surveillance etc....

Why cant we put walls were it is feasible, drone surveillance in rough terrain, helicopters, mounted boarder patrol etc.... and lock down that border.

Then enforce e-verify, fine employers, deport illegals etc.......

Why does it have to be all or nothing?
Originally Posted by irfubar
Well it seems many on the border don't want the wall? or is it they don't think a wall can be built?

They seem to be pretty convinced they know best but it seems we aren't hearing solutions from them?

TRH brings up good points about a manned wall . Others have mentioned a combination of drone surveillance etc....

Why cant we put walls were it is feasible, drone surveillance in rough terrain, helicopters, mounted boarder patrol etc.... and lock down that border.

Stop making sense!

They won't have it here.

First thing to fix is our own GD govt. though.
That’s nice. Now....... build it in the centerline of a big riverbed and you are onto something.

There are ways to accomodate the flow of the river, other than building a wall in it.....
Ya and forgot the most important part, cut off entitlements for illegals!!!!
Originally Posted by rgrx1276

There are ways to accomodate the flow of the river, other than building a wall in it.....

Aaaw hell just put the wall on the Mexico side of the river! what are they going to do? ha ha

Aaaw hell just put the wall on the Mexico side of the river! what are they going to do? ha ha

I would be onboard with that.

And zip gun anyone that climbs over it.

I would be onboard with that.

And zip gun anyone that climbs oforver it.

I got an idea, we can give them California in trade for the Rio Grande land, win, win

The last things you listed needs to be the first things done.

The other things you listed are already being done but that’s not to say they couldn’t be done better.

Each time we have increased personnel in the BP, a sizable portion of the new hires are on the Cartels payroll at the time of hiring, but we still need more.

Solutions must be tailored to specific areas on the border. The geography is extremely varied.

Also, the tactics used to deal with Juan and Maria are ineffective for the Cartels.

But until the Feds start enforcing the laws already on the books, and Congress passes new ones to deal with the illegals already here, anything done on the actual border is just for show.
Curdog,
Thanks for the straightforward reply, cant fault anything you suggest

You can laugh, but that is preferable to giving them our land and water by building on this side.

In fact, I proposed buying a two mile wide strip on the south side of the river, and telling the Jews that the Bible is wrong...... this is really the Promised Land. Give Palestine back and move over here on the river.

Solve two problems at once.
Illegal horde changes mind. https://www.afp.com/en/news/826/migrant-caravan-abandons-plan-travel-us-border-doc-13p1ry3

President Trump DGAS, sendin troops to border anyway. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...l-guard-units-to-protect-southern-border

In fact, I proposed buying a two mile wide strip on the south side of the river, and telling the Jews that the Bible is wrong...... this is really the Promised Land. Give Palestine back and move over here on the river.

Jewish Mexicans?

The 'Fire would implode.
According to the hate America crowd we are imperial invaders , so lets invade ,conquer and take the border land.

Give em sumthin to bitch about
Can’t we just give them California and build the wall strait up Interstate 5?
Originally Posted by Springcove
Can’t we just give them California and build the wall strait up Interstate 5?

Great idea, the wall would be simple to build up the central valley in Commifornia.
Even better follow I-5 up through Oregon & Washington, they can have Portland and Seattle.

We take several hundred miles of Rio Grande land and clean it up, manage the desert bighorns, mule deer etc.....

MAGA

A big win for Trump.

Barry, I’ve been posting the same facts that you posted. And I’ve been doing it since GW was President.

Understand that the loudmouths posting on this thread have no interest in learning anything about the border. In fact, they really don’t care about border security except as a political statement and the fact that it gives them an opportunity to play Billy Joe Badass from the safety of their living room.

I really don't claim to be Billy Joe Baddass and I am ignorant of the best way to deal with it right there, but to say everyone else only cares about it as a political statement is stupidity. Do you think they cross the border and stop within the land that adjoins it? The county I live in is overrun with illegal aliens....and I'm a long way from the border or even a state that borders Mexico. Everyone is paying for them regardless of where we're from.

Maybe it can't be stopped completely but it can sure be slowed down and made a lot harder than it is both before and after crossing.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I really don't claim to be Billy Joe Baddass and I am ignorant of the best way to deal with it right there, but to say everyone else only cares about it as a political statement is stupidity. Do you think they cross the border and stop within the land that adjoins it? The county I live in is overrun with illegal aliens....and I'm a long way from the border or even a state that borders Mexico. Everyone is paying for them regardless of where we're from.

Maybe it can't be stopped completely but it can sure be slowed down and made a lot harder than it is both before and after crossing.

Good post.
The wall will not go thru our property, and if it's built on the river we won't be able to see it from here.I feel if we took the Billions of dollars it's going to take to build the wall and put that money into modern technology and people to patrol our border we would be way ahead in the long run, the wall is just a symbol that will not stop any thing except the wild life that crosses the border everyday.

Maybe we should put the TSA on the border i'll bet they could stop the bad guy's and screw up the border even more, just like our airports.

Nope that won't work TSA's union won't let their people get hot and sweaty,. but at least with the TSA we would have long lines of illegals waiting to cross the border. Nah that won't work they can't feel their balls with work gloves on. just an idea.

When you guy's that know all about the border figure out how to find your way down here, come show us how fix the border problems, we will take all the help we can get, maybe we can be just like California, Oregon, Washington, with your help. Rio7
All measures that can be taken to stop the flow of illegals across the border can, under the radar of most Americans, be reversed the instant the Dems regain control of the White House. A wall cannot be so easily undone under the radar of the American people.

A big win for Trump.

Those ignorant fuggers and the liberals backing/funding them played right into that...

They come across quietly, and nobody notices anything but business as usual.

They get backing and make a media sensation out of it, they were slapping the Trump Admin. and just daring them to do something...

With that justification, Trump was able to get the military involved. smile

But, it ain't nothing but a temporary band-aid.

There’s only about a half dozen of the loudmouths, and you are not one, obviously.

The two big things that have created the border problems didn’t exist back in the ‘fifties when we had the Bracero program that let Mexicans come over to pick fruit etc.

The two things happened concurrently. They are the welfare culture and the illegal drug epidemic. As long as those two areas get worse, the border will continue to be a big problem.

The Bracero program worked because the employer was responsible for His immigrants and when the seasonal work was finished he sent them home. They didn’t try to stay because there were no freebies they could live off of until next work season.
As much as we'd love to get rid of the freebies, it ain't going to happen as long as the Dems are around. You know it, I know and everyone else knows it, so there has to be another solution to fix it. What do you suggest?

A big win for Trump.

Easier for many small groups to cross than one large group.
Things other than wall need to change to fix this.

No anchor babies _ go back to original intent of ammendment... We are not being invaded by former slaves or American aboriginies.

Allow immediate deportation of all illegals.. not just Canadians and Mexicans.

Voter ID not just a Caslifornia drivers license.

Penalties for employers that hire.

Just a partial list but....

I am afraid there will need to be retroactive enforcement of some of the above.

A military presence to assist in turning immigrants back might work as a stalling mechanism till a real fix could be implemented.
If it's been said I missed it. We need to capture the heads of the cartels and dismantled the organizations. Mexico and it's citizens need to be recognized as one of the greater threats to our national security. No benefits, punish enployers, build the wall, militarize the boarder, do it all- all at once.
In about a month, this part of Kentucky will look like little Mexico, as there will be thousands of Mexican workers coming here to work for the tobacco farmers. They come under the H2A program, which I suppose is similar to the green card program. They are guaranteed so many hours, at so many dollars per hour, and they are furnished housing. It's a fairly tightly regulated program, as the farmers are out a lot of money, and have to keep a bunch of records. They will all tell you that local labor would be cheaper.....if they could get it.

I have gotten to know a number of these Mexicans, as my in laws hire about 15 or so, and my neighbor who rents my farm also hires about that many as well. They all seem just like hard working guys who are here to make money, without causing any problems. One of them saved a calf for me last year, by showing it how to nurse. He has cattle in Mexico, and would put most of the locals to shame with his knowledge of cows.

Okay, if you can bring guys like them in, and then they go back when work is over, that should be a good thing. However, they are the exception, rather than the rule. In a perfect world, we could round all the illegals up, send them back, and then let the ones wanting to work come in under these worker programs. I think the problem is a 2 way street........the illegals coming in, and the employers knowing they are when they hire them. Until that part stops, you're always going to face the problem.

Jewish Mexicans?

The 'Fire would implode.

Some believe that all of law enforcement is corrupt and demented, they frequently display symptoms of dementia.

Mexican/ Jewish food...MMMM Mesican/jewish women....MMMM

There was once a political line in Vietnam that separated the North from the South. When highly trained experts from the south side went north they found it difficult because a the local populace of true believers would assist the Govt., whom they believed had their interests at heart, in hunting down and killing the invaders.

Eventually those from the north went south and pretty much kicked azz.

A simple parable illustrating the strength and necessity of national will and unified objectives.
Those simple peasants were more politically sophisticated than is a significant minority of the American voting public.

mike r

There’s only about a half dozen of the loudmouths, and you are not one, obviously.

The two big things that have created the border problems didn’t exist back in the ‘fifties when we had the Bracero program that let Mexicans come over to pick fruit etc.

The two things happened concurrently. They are the welfare culture and the illegal drug epidemic. As long as those two areas get worse, the border will continue to be a big problem.

The Bracero program worked because the employer was responsible for His immigrants and when the seasonal work was finished he sent them home. They didn’t try to stay because there were no freebies they could live off of until next work season.

well the bracero program worked for a while, then it didn't, enter cesar chavez, and his unionization of farm workers. He didn't like illegals by the way it was interfering with his unionization efforts. they use to beat the caca out of the illegals. well people came in under the program, and ol cesar was pumping for air conditioned housing, retirement programs, health care etc. They did have a retirement thing set up, where money was withheld by employer turned over by a couple of banks, bofa was one of them, and forward to mexico where it was promptly stolen. There were lawsuits pending against our banks a few years ago over that, even tho the theft was in mexico. As explained to me by a person who had ag. fields on both sides of the border, if all those benefits would have came through you would have seen ten bucks a head lettuce. His comment was it died out and people went back to sneaking across like they always had.
there is a big ag. area south of the I10 freeway west of tonopah arizona, there because of the now availability of central arizona project water.
i was out there a few years ago at quiting time and saw school buses loading up much companerios to take back to where ever they stayed.
i kept thinking of red buttons in hatari, to capture, monkey rocket propelled nets. Not one ins or ice or b.p in sight. Who do you think owned those melon fields? wasn't a local farmer. Wait to get the crop in before messing with them.
As to the wall, they finally built this big iron fence thing down by naco, the place hannity was broadcasting from. I took a extreme liberal down there from the detroit area, he asked what these openings were in the fence, probably two or three feet high about the same wide. I said that was so animals can pass freely through, enivironmental groups mandated it. Couldn't people go through there" yeah, but thats why that 60k a year guy is sleeping in his truck over there, to watch that hole in the fence. Get the idea now?

speaking of hannity, i have been to the exact spot where he was broadcasting from, at that time a three strand barbwire fence laying flat on the ground. I use to like to take friends down there so we could pee into mexico. one friend noticed this big blue plastic tank on supports set up with flags up in the air, he asked whats it for. Friends of the border providing water for the jaunt north. Why don't we pee in that? I said look at the cameras up on the hill, you would get arrested. I have often thought of that tank, kind of like putting out a salt lick for the deer.
I have been in areas south of casa grande, pictures of some of the signs have been posted on here by crossfire, 35miles from the state capital, warning to be aware of your surrounding, high cartel trafficing area. I asked a b.p. officer if he ever went down the road south through the valley, there is actually a state park down there, naw, we don't go down there. interesting given it's one of the direct routes north out of mexico.
i was at a rally down south of palominas, think south of crossfireops one day, mexican t.v. there, everything. it was right where the san pedro river crosss the boundry. the fence stopped on each side of the river area, my wife walked down there and found a b.p. guy asleep in his truck, she walked right up to the truck without him knowing it. Not a reflection on all b.p. officers, some of my friends do that, but it is government at work.
trump can send the alabama guard down there, but they are not going to be able to do much, don't know the area, won't be given the ability, just like the tennesse guard a few years ago.
blue's right about another thing, having some members of my family married into a well known ranch near naco, he has been interviewed on national t.v., he was locking his ranch down to everyone including b.p., they were causing as much trouble as the mexicans.
The wall will not go thru our property, and if it's built on the river we won't be able to see it from here.I feel if we took the Billions of dollars it's going to take to build the wall and put that money into modern technology and people to patrol our border we would be way ahead in the long run, the wall is just a symbol that will not stop any thing except the wild life that crosses the border everyday.

Maybe we should put the TSA on the border i'll bet they could stop the bad guy's and screw up the border even more, just like our airports.

Nope that won't work TSA's union won't let their people get hot and sweaty,. but at least with the TSA we would have long lines of illegals waiting to cross the border. Nah that won't work they can't feel their balls with work gloves on. just an idea.

When you guy's that know all about the border figure out how to find your way down here, come show us how fix the border problems, we will take all the help we can get, maybe we can be just like California, Oregon, Washington, with your help. Rio7

So where is the wall projected to be built exactly? Are ICE and the Border Patrol not hiring more personnel? Is there no budgeting for an increase in technology on the southern border? Have walls ever been utilized on the southern border before? And were they effective?

I come here for expertise on a variety of subjects and I'm glad you have it to offer.

Thanks in advance,
Travis
In about a month, this part of Kentucky will look like little Mexico, as there will be thousands of Mexican workers coming here to work for the tobacco farmers. They come under the H2A program, which I suppose is similar to the green card program. They are guaranteed so many hours, at so many dollars per hour, and they are furnished housing. It's a fairly tightly regulated program, as the farmers are out a lot of money, and have to keep a bunch of records. They will all tell you that local labor would be cheaper.....if they could get it.

I have gotten to know a number of these Mexicans, as my in laws hire about 15 or so, and my neighbor who rents my farm also hires about that many as well. They all seem just like hard working guys who are here to make money, without causing any problems. One of them saved a calf for me last year, by showing it how to nurse. He has cattle in Mexico, and would put most of the locals to shame with his knowledge of cows.

Okay, if you can bring guys like them in, and then they go back when work is over, that should be a good thing. However, they are the exception, rather than the rule. In a perfect world, we could round all the illegals up, send them back, and then let the ones wanting to work come in under these worker programs. I think the problem is a 2 way street........the illegals coming in, and the employers knowing they are when they hire them. Until that part stops, you're always going to face the problem.

You are referring to legal immigrants. They're very different than illegal immigrants.

A "green card" means you're a lawfully admitted permanent resident. You have essentially the same rights as a US citizen. The major difference being you can be deported if you don't adhere to the conditions your status mandates. You cannot deport a US citizen for any reason.

A visa means you're here legally until that visa expires. i.e. a student, seasonal worker, etc.

Dave
Wonder what the ROE would be if we used private contractors for boarder security.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Wonder what the ROE would be if we used private contractors for boarder security.

Who is "we?"

Dave
Mexico wants the south west back. The thing is when the Treaty of Guadalupe was signed we gave them what was a fair price. We gave them 15 million dollars for wilderness and undeveloped land. That would be $44,481,000,000 in today's money.

So cancel the Treaty of Guadalupe and give us our money back, including money for all improvements. No loans, cash up front.

Of course Mexico picked a fight with us and we were real nice for not keeping what we captured which included Mexico City. If I could go back in time I'd tell them not to sign a treaty and push all the way down, then keep it all.

Putting the Regular Army on the border to arrest people would require a change to the Posse Comitatus Act. The National Guard also does not arrest people
on the border. 90 percent of the border fence was completed in California, Arizona, and New Mexico. It has stopped 90% of the traffic in those 3 states.
Texas has 1,000 of miles of unprotected border, and that is where most of the illegal crossing take place today. The fence is to channel law abiding people
to cross at the border. The border patrols job is to arrest the drug dealers as they cross the border. I am told that today more people just fly into the
USA and never go home. Almost nothing is being done to stop it. We need to stop most of the Texas illegal border crossings and deal with all the other
border issues like Drugs crossing the border.
Well, i was listening on Lars Larson radio this pm. A poll was 92% positive for putting troops on the border.
Well, i was listening on Lars Larson radio this pm. A poll was 92% positive for putting troops on the border.

I'm part of the 8% that think its a silly idea. Politicians won't enforce our laws; crucify them all along the border as a message, and give the Troops some beer.

so in Texas do you also hear where he cites our State Queen/Governor?

She said that she will not let him have Oregon National Guard troops because she is the Commander in Chief
of the Oregon National Guard.....she is probably from the old female crowd that use to say 'if the Air Force wants
a new bomber, let them have a bake sale and car wash like we do at our kids school...'

She is actually dumb enough to think as Governor, her words can actually override the dictates and needs of
the President of the United States...

Meanwhile down in CA, Jerry Brown is "taking it under advisement" but he said if the CA National Guard is allowed
to do that kind of duty, he will not authorize them to carry firearms, or use ANY TYPE of Weapons...and they don't have
to go if they don't want to... Guess someone needs to explain the concept of AWOL, if a Guard or Reservist is activated
and then refuses to go....

These liberal governors are really pompous buttheads with their heads up their asses....
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Putting the Regular Army on the border to arrest people would require a change to the Posse Comitatus Act. The National Guard also does not arrest people
on the border. 90 percent of the border fence was completed in California, Arizona, and New Mexico. It has stopped 90% of the traffic in those 3 states.
Texas has 1,000 of miles of unprotected border, and that is where most of the illegal crossing take place today. The fence is to channel law abiding people
to cross at the border. The border patrols job is to arrest the drug dealers as they cross the border. I am told that today more people just fly into the
USA and never go home. Almost nothing is being done to stop it. We need to stop most of the Texas illegal border crossings and deal with all the other

It would not require a change as Imigration law is not a domestic policy and soldiers would only be arresting non-citizens. They are foreign invaders.

Posse Comitatus Act
The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. It was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction, and was subsequently updated in 1956 and 1981

I agree that a dmz would be better. My best friend owns a lot of farm land that buts up against the river near Weslaco. I have spent a fair bit of time down there since the 60's hunting dove and fishing the bays.
These liberal governors are really pompous buttheads with their heads up their asses....

Remember that these are the draft-dodging scum of the 60s that we are talking about here. They still think that kind of schitt is okay.

Youre dummer than dirt. Are you reallly that stupid? We really have the only military on earth forbidden by congress from dealing with aliens? Or, are you just spouting lieberal bs you know to be a lie as usual.

Originally Posted by stevelyn

Remember that these are the draft-dodging scum of the 60s that we are talking about here. They still think that kind of schitt is okay.

Oh! You mean like our president!

So where is the wall projected to be built exactly? Are ICE and the Border Patrol not hiring more personnel? Is there no budgeting for an increase in technology on the southern border? Have walls ever been utilized on the southern border before? And were they effective?

I come here for expertise on a variety of subjects and I'm glad you have it to offer.

Thanks in advance,
Travis

I know you are sandbagging, but for the benefit of others I’ll offer this little exercise anyone can do using Google Earth.

Find Candelaria, then follow Chispa Road - it’s dirt and gravel- as it winds Northeast with the river on the left and mountains on the right.

You will eventually come to a paved Ranch Road near Lobo.

I’ve been to both ends of Chispa Road , and when I asked a BP Agent , who was parked at the North end, how far it was between those two points, he said he didn’t know. He and some other Agents had tried traveling it on four wheelers a couple of years prior and had to give it up due to rockslides and washouts.So there is no patrolling that stretch of the Border.

I guess it is probably around thirty miles or so, but it’s just a guess.

To use existing roads to get from one end to the other would be over 200 miles of driving.

The BP has sensors at strategic locations in the mountain passes and respond when they are triggered, usually by an animal.

This same situation is encountered all along the Texas border where stretches are accessible only on foot or horseback.

That’s why Hwy 90 is effectively the border in the Trans Pecos.

Enforce the laws against employers and pass new ones. Stop Sanctuary Cities. Stop issuing D L to illegals. Stop welfare benefits to illegals.

If the Fed and State Governments would do those things, we would not need a wall.

Until they do these things, a wall would be useless.
I am with Gene on this. Stop the jobs, stop the benefits, stop the anchor baby program, and you will have it whipped. All doable and easy, it the Government wanted to do it. If we need workers from Mexico, the employer needs to sign them in, and keep track of them. Heavy fines if not done. Any worker exported for any reason is barred for coming back. Lots of ways without a wall. miles
Miles, we need all that you listed, plus a wall. The wall is the only part of it that won’t quietly disappear as soon as a Democrat takes the presidency.

PTL Trump didnt get whacked in a pos dimocrap war in Nam to make LBJ rich.

Boy, we would really be up schiett creek with no paddle now.

It was bad enough losing 50,000 others there.
The wall is the only part of it that won’t quietly disappear as soon as a Democrat takes the presidency.

That is the catch to the whole question of border security......what will happen when a Democrat becomes president. With one swipe of the pen, they can declare the border back open again, so all those little brown skinned children can come here and have a "better life."
The wall is the only part of it that won’t quietly disappear as soon as a Democrat takes the presidency.

That is the catch to the whole question of border security......what will happen when a Democrat becomes president. With one swipe of the pen, they can declare the border back open again, so all those little brown skinned children can come here and have a "better life."

The congress needs to fix that schidt.

Our nation's border security isn't up for political grabs.

Those laws need to be fixed, and fixed right. And criminal penalties applied for whoever tries to alter or go around them with executive action.

Thanks in advance,
Travis

I know you are sandbagging, but for the benefit of others I’ll offer this little exercise anyone can do using Google Earth.

Find Candelaria, then follow Chispa Road - it’s dirt and gravel- as it winds Northeast with the river on the left and mountains on the right.

You will eventually come to a paved Ranch Road near Lobo.

I’ve been to both ends of Chispa Road , and when I asked a BP Agent , who was parked at the North end, how far it was between those two points, he said he didn’t know. He and some other Agents had tried traveling it on four wheelers a couple of years prior and had to give it up due to rockslides and washouts.So there is no patrolling that stretch of the Border.

I guess it is probably around thirty miles or so, but it’s just a guess.

To use existing roads to get from one end to the other would be over 200 miles of driving.

The BP has sensors at strategic locations in the mountain passes and respond when they are triggered, usually by an animal.

This same situation is encountered all along the Texas border where stretches are accessible only on foot or horseback.

That’s why Hwy 90 is effectively the border in the Trans Pecos.

Enforce the laws against employers and pass new ones. Stop Sanctuary Cities. Stop issuing D L to illegals. Stop welfare benefits to illegals.

If the Fed and State Governments would do those things, we would not need a wall.

Until they do these things, a wall would be useless.

That's a fascinating story.

But it didn't really answer anything I asked Rio. Rio is the expert because his property is down that way and he knows where the wall isn't going. So I assume he knows where it is going.

Dave

You are referring to legal immigrants. They're very different than illegal immigrants.

A "green card" means you're a lawfully admitted permanent resident. You have essentially the same rights as a US citizen. The major difference being you can be deported if you don't adhere to the conditions your status mandates. You cannot deport a US citizen for any reason.

A visa means you're here legally until that visa expires. i.e. a student, seasonal worker, etc.

Dave

You're right. Round the illegals up, ship them back, let those who want to come back do it legally through visas, and fine the living chit out of employers who hire illegals. As I pointed out about the H2A workers, things work so much better when it's done legally.

Of course, the catch lies in rounding up the illegals, as it's much easier said than done.

I don't know. What happened to the walls that went up in California in the 90's? Did the Border Patrol stop using them during the Obama years? Did they stop doing what walls do?

Should our basis for deciding all our national security issues be "What will happen when we don't win?"

Dave
BTW, Hungary has a wall to keep muzzies out. It works, i hear.

I don't know. What happened to the walls that went up in California in the 90's? Did the Border Patrol stop using them during the Obama years? Did they stop doing what walls do?

Should our basis for deciding all our national security issues be "What will happen when we don't win?"

Dave

Remember the Alamo?
Maybe mentioned already, but just read the Oregon governor would ignore order to send national guard troops to border.
Rio is the expert because his property is down that way and he knows where the wall isn't going. So I assume he knows where it is going.

Dave

As soon as surveys are done, engineering routes, an army of landmen start contacting property owners with offers and conditions, and public postings of the route are made, I reckon everyone will know.

In the interim, I'd think if your property isn't directly ON the border, you may assume the wall won't be built on your place.

Lots of people worrying over something that is decades in the making, and ain't even out the starting gate yet.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Maybe mentioned already, but just read the Oregon governor would ignore order to send national guard troops to border.

This country is more polarized than any of us know. These liberals that control places like Oregon and California don't give a damn about border security. All they care about is making sure that they have enough Democrat voters, and what better way to do that, than to let the illegals in.

What a fuggin retard.

That's like saying "We aren't sending our fire dept to fight that house fire in Ontario...."

Nobody pulled your chain bitch. Sit Down and STFU.
We don't have a problem with Mexico, the problem is with our politicians. miles

What a fuggin retard.

That's like saying "We aren't sending our fire dept to fight that house fire in Ontario...."

Nobody pulled your chain bitch. Sit Down and STFU.
[bleep] Oregon. There's enough Guard troops in Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas whose governors WILL gladly send them down there, to do the job. Not to mention Arizona too. Oregon governor can always be arrested for Treason also. That doesn't even mention militias who WILL answer the call.
Originally Posted by milespatton
We don't have a problem with Mexico, the problem is with our politicians. miles
I disagree. We have a big problem with Mexico. Mexico is encouraging illegal immigration north for a variety of reasons. There are several governments in Mexico, mostly controlled by Narcotraficantes. They control all immigration northwards. IMO even the legit government is controlled by the Cartels..."legit" being defined as the one we recognize. Plus many key Federal, State and Local politicians here in the USA. Narcos control large sections of the border by terrorism against our own property owners. A state of war already exists by any reasonable standards and we are being prevented from fighting back by our own corrupt politicos whether they are owned by Narcos or Globalists. And the fighting back I mention isn't killing a bunch of women and children. It involves a lot of the political and Law Enforcement moves already mentioned, including starting on more of the wall that is already there in places like Cali.

The national Guard cannot enforce law unless it is activated by the governor of the state. Then that governor can draw assistance from adjacent states.

Arizona Vs The United States says that a state may not usurp federal authority to enforce laws. But if they are given permission to do so that authority is not usurped.

While the Navy and Marine Corps do have policies that mirror Posse Comitatus only the army and air force are listed in that act.

So Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada activate their National Guard. They draw assistance from Nevada, Utah, Colorado??, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisianan. Since California will not comply Use U.S. Marines, including reserves located in California, and Navy along their border.

No violation of Posse Comitatus takes place and when the liberal court say to stop you say "F" You to them.
Rio is the expert because his property is down that way and he knows where the wall isn't going. So I assume he knows where it is going.

Dave

As soon as surveys are done, engineering routes, an army of landmen start contacting property owners with offers and conditions, and public postings of the route are made, I reckon everyone will know.

In the interim, I'd think if your property isn't directly ON the border, you may assume the wall won't be built on your place.

Lots of people worrying over something that is decades in the making, and ain't even out the starting gate yet.

We know it won’t be built on the border in Texas. Beyond that, nobody KNOWS where it would be built.

Trump may have actually thought he could build a wall when he promised it.

He knows better now but he is identified with it too closely to back off on the rhetoric.

Sending the Natl Guard to the border is what Presidents do to make us think they are getting tough on the border security. It has not been proven effective before since all they can do is observe.
The Natl. Guard on the border is mostly just the Illusion of Security.

That's all most people want anyway. Makes them sleep better at night.

I frankly don't see much use to send natl. guard in... Unarmed. Without power of detention or arrest.

Send the fuggin' Marines & Seal Teams in with extra ammo. Give 'em power of arrest, detention, and immediate deportation. Give the wetbacks rounded up the choice of immediate deportation, or a 10mm to the noggin and a mass grave.

PTL Trump didnt get whacked in a pos dimocrap war in Nam to make LBJ rich.

Boy, we would really be up schiett creek with no paddle now.

It was bad enough losing 50,000 others there.
If they were truly seeking refugee status they could seek the same right there in Mexico. It is clear they are not seeking refugee status and merely making an attempt to get to the US. In order to claim asylum, you first have to be in our country and then make the claim.
By saying build a wall along the border,Don't mean build a wall every where.

Where feasible wall where it is not there other means to monitor travel.

What needs to be done is to use laws already in place to keep those folks from getting work and at the same time keep them from getting any kind of benefits.

Then after the flow is slowed get all that can be found and transport them to the place from where they came from.

There is no need for name calling by some folks at others that don't have a first hand view of the border from their house.
It accomplishes nothing.

It can be done BUT it will take a lot of effort from all.

We know it won’t be built on the border in Texas. Beyond that, nobody KNOWS where it would be built.

Doesn't AZ and CA already have walls?

I frankly don't see much use to send natl. guard in... Unarmed. Without power of detention or arrest.

Send the fuggin' Marines & Seal Teams in with extra ammo. Give 'em power of arrest, detention, and immediate deportation. Give the wetbacks rounded up the choice of immediate deportation, or a 10mm to the noggin and a mass grave.

I agree the National Guard won't be effective, unarmed and just a horse & pony show of "power".

But we can't allow the military the right of arrest, or we may as well throw the 2nd away...3rd world countries use their military as "police". If the Marines can legally come to my house to take my guns, with firepower and helicopters...we've got a fuggin problem.

It would only take a stroke of the pen to change from border/immigration power, to take the guns from the citizens with Military force.

I agree the National Guard won't be effective, unarmed and just a horse & pony show of "power".

But we can't allow the military the right of arrest, or we may as well throw the 2nd away...3rd world countries use their military as "police". If the Marines can legally come to my house to take my guns, with firepower and helicopters...we've got a fuggin problem.

It would only take a stroke of the pen to change from border/immigration power, to take the guns from the citizens with Military force.

Seems to me there is a big difference between the Marines arresting/raiding a U.S. citizens home and detaining an invading group of foreigners?

What am I missing here?

Seems to me there is a big difference between the Marines arresting/raiding a U.S. citizens home and detaining an invading group of foreigners?

What am I missing here?

You're correct, big difference....except that's exactly why the military doesn't have the ability to arrest or act as police, we could be heading down a road we don't want to travel. Once the power is enacted, it very difficult to remove.

Our 2nd protects us from tyrannical government, letting the military act as police is 1 step away from a biiig problem...how should I fight the Tomahawk missile system ?
If my son were in the armed forces right now I would not want anybody telling him he could determine alienage or use force on the southern border. Because once lawsuit time comes around, "He told me I could" ain't gonna cut it. You could very well end up in prison.

You're correct, big difference....except that's exactly why the military doesn't have the ability to arrest or act as police, we could be heading down a road we don't want to travel. Once the power is enacted, it very difficult to remove.

Our 2nd protects us from tyrannical government, letting the military act as police is 1 step away from a biiig problem...how should I fight the Tomahawk missile system ?

To help answer irfubar's question in the simplest of legal terms...

Just because you cross an international boundary without inspection, does not mean you are not a United States citizen. It does mean you broke the law. But it does not mean you are not a United States citizen.

Dave
Thanks guys for explaining this to me.
Makes sense.

The posse comitatus act is not designed to, in any way, impede our military from using all appropriate and necessary means to repel invaders at the border. That is, in fact, precisely what the Founders invisioned as the military’s prime purpose.
Good because I’m sick of those Damn Canucks letting them Russians sneak in and ruin our elections.
I disagree. We have a big problem with Mexico. Mexico is encouraging illegal immigration north for a variety of reasons.

Without our politicians being compliant, they could do nothing. miles
The posse comitatus act is not designed to, in any way, impede our military from using all appropriate and necessary means to repel invaders at the border. That is, in fact, precisely what the Founders invisioned as the military’s prime purpose.

Securing our borders is one of the FEW things federal govt is SUPPOSED to do.

Then you have the POS sign laws and alterations like this one to the Posse Comitatus Act:

In 2011, President Barack Obama signed National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 into law. Section 1021(b)(2) extended the definition of a "covered person", i.e., someone possibly subject to detention under this law, to include:

A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.[9]

Section 1021(e) purports to limit the scope of said authority with the text, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, [b]or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.
"[10][/b]

In other words, he was protecting the wetbacks that were and are invading our country... mad But they can detain or arrest ISIS...
So Trump signs,order for immediate action. NG says,it will take 2 months to get on the border.
Dayom glad the Japanese didnt know that 85 years ago.

If the Ruskies invade through Mexico you suckers near the border gonna be SOL.

I have no problem with the Military repelling or protecting the border, I have a problem if the Military is given arrest power....1 stroke of a pen from a liberal President and they're coming for YOUR guns.
So if the Ruskies did invade and crossed the border our military would have to let them go on killing us or risk being brot up on charges, rite?

I have no problem with the Military repelling or protecting the border, I have a problem if the Military is given arrest power....1 stroke of a pen from a liberal President and they're coming for YOUR guns.

The difference is "Citizens"...

That's a huge difference.

Military detaining someone they seeing cross our border illegally, and detaining/arresting them is a bit different than the Marines kicking the door down to your home to grab your guns.

But, a liberal president wanting military to grab your guns... or kill you could be done with the stroke of a pen anyway.

That's called Martial Law.

Doesn't AZ and CA already have walls?

Only partially. They come across by the thousands where there is no wall.

The difference is "Citizens"...

That's a huge difference.

Military detaining someone they seeing cross our border illegally, and detaining/arresting them is a bit different than the Marines kicking the door down to your home to grab your guns.

But, a liberal president wanting military to grab your guns... or kill you could be done with the stroke of a pen anyway.

That's called Martial Law.

That's all my point is, it's 1 step away from a Joe Biden brain fart...that makes me nervous

That's all my point is, it's 1 step away from a Joe Biden brain fart...that makes me nervous

All that's stopping them from doing that for a couple of decades now IS our guns, and their fear of them.

If we didn't have guns, they would have done it long ago.

Biden ain't stupid. When something like that gets started, it'd be devastating to the federales. As it should be.

When govt turns it's military loose on it's own citizens, then the time has come for hitting the re-set button.
If my son were in the armed forces right now I would not want anybody telling him he could determine alienage or use force on the southern border. Because once lawsuit time comes around, "He told me I could" ain't gonna cut it. You could very well end up in prison.

You saved me the trouble of pointing that out.
Not to argue, but Biden is stupid...and would allow his base to dictate his decision making. If the Dems rule Congress, and the WH...who would stop them, the tree huggers ? lol, I think not.

Giving the Military the power to arrest(not detain), in conjunction with local police is a very dangerous policy...not one that I want to see.

Actually their has been a large decline in illegal border crossings, 1986 was highest No 1,615, 844 2017 No. was 303,916. Calif has the lowest No.
No. of arrests at 51,246 Arizona had 64,891 arrests, and New Mexico had 25,634 arrests. Texas has 1164 mile with no fence. Texas had 252,842
Arrests in 2017. California has about 83% border fence Arizona has 85% border fence New Mexico has 62% border fence and Texas has 6% border fence.
With these number where do you think we should start working on the fence? Rio Grand Valley had 186,836 arrests last year and only 20% fenced.
National Guard Units in New Mexico, Arizona, and California built most of those states fence at very low cost. Could work for Texas.

Actually their has been a large decline in illegal border crossings, 1986 was highest No 1,615, 844 2017 No. was 303,916. Calif has the lowest No.
No. of arrests at 51,246 Arizona had 64,891 arrests, and New Mexico had 25,634 arrests. Texas has 1164 mile with no fence. Texas had 252,842
Arrests in 2017. California has about 83% border fence Arizona has 85% border fence New Mexico has 62% border fence and Texas has 6% border fence.
With these number where do you think we should start working on the fence? Rio Grand Valley had 186,836 arrests last year and only 20% fenced.
National Guard Units in New Mexico, Arizona, and California built most of those states fence at very low cost. Could work for Texas.

Facts and reality? ^^^Texans ain't gonna like this guy. ^^^

Facts and reality? ^^^Texans ain't gonna like this guy. ^^^

Yeah, you're right. We ain't too fond of liberal sock puppets.

You can have him though. laugh
The infiltration of illegals across our southern border is controllable but requires a commitment from the federal government to solve the problem. So far the government has not been united in that effort. It has to be attacked from several different angles. When Trump talked about building a wall between the US and Mexico, I never envisioned it as a physical wall the length of the border. I envisioned it more as a barrier to people crossing the border illegally. There are places a physical wall can be built and would be effective. Walls along the Arizona and Kalifornia border help channel illegal crossings to other areas. A nation that can put a man on the moon can certainly build a wall anywhere they choose but it might not be cost effective. I think, if I was running cattle along the border, I would welcome a wall, if for no other reason, to keep my cattle from drifting into Mexico when the illegals cut the fence coming into this country. The country where it would be most difficult to build a wall due to ruggedness or remoteness is also the most difficult areas for illegals to cross.

We have so many tools we can and do utilize. Electronic monitoring, physical presence, air patrol, etc. It doesn't help that border patrol check points are 20 to 30 miles inside the border. They need to be at the border. Enforcing the laws that make it illegal to work in this country without permission and fining employers who hire people illegally would help. E-verify was a program that worked very well. Too well, in fact, that is why it was ended. No benefits for non-citizens or people who are here illegally, not allowing illegals to vote, requiring ID to vote, open bank accounts, acquire driver licenses. In short making it difficult for illegals to be here.

I have no problem using the military to control entry into the country. Thy need to be armed and have authority to detain potential border crossers until the Border Patrol can determine whether or not the entry is legal. Non-lethal means should be used unless the military is confronted with deadly force from the other side (drug cartels, armed invaders, etc.) Non-lethal force could include tasers, rubber bullets, etc. Not being in this line of work, I am not familiar with all the non-lethal devices used for personnel and crowd control. There need to be some soldiers locked and loaded with live ammo just in case and all personnel on the border needs to have immediate access to lethal resistance.

I think Donald Trump is committed to solving the problem of illegal immigration as well as many other problems facing our nation; North Korea, Iran, trade deficit, poor trade agreements, over-regulation and all the other things. It is an over-whelming task and near impossible without support of legislators, cabinet members and department heads. He is fighting Democrats and Republicans on every front. There are so many of the Magic Negroe's holdovers in all branches of government, especially the judiciary, that Trump has a very difficult time moving his agenda forward.

Speaking of agendas, the immigration problem is just one aspect of a much larger agenda. The fight between Globalism/Communism/Socialism and Populism/Nationalism that is going on in the world today. The invasion of nations by outsiders is part of this agenda. Unless the Never-Trumpers are voted out and replaced with a pro Trump majority in the House and 60+ in the Senate, we are going to loose this battle. The election of Donald Trump has slowed the progress but the opposition is well financed and organized, and they are very patient.

They have the power to take enemies (which is what invaders are) into custody already.

Source?

How was the data collected? Were illegal border crossings hand counted on clickers or were turnstiles used? Does this include crossings in both directions or just North bound crossings?
Arrests are not equal to crossings.

I agree that border Fences/Walls are about channeling. Children,old ladies and old men won,t try to cross a
18ft Fence/Wall. Drug runners will. My point is that a 90% Fence/Wall is all we need to control that border.
I guess you could say I,m for a cheap Fence. Some of the border areas have 3 times as many Border Patrol
than 1986. That should be enough to catch the other 10%. I do agree we must control that southern border.
That gaping hole In Texas must be filled.

Borders have a unique status because, well, they are borders, necessary to maintain the US as a sovereign nation. I have no problem with the military at or near (a couple of miles) the border detaining illegals until the formalities can be observed.
Originally Posted by kingston

Source?

How was the data collected? Were illegal border crossings hand counted on clickers or were turnstiles used? Does this include crossings in both directions or just North bound crossings?

I just saw HomeLand Security discussing, she said 15k were stopped crossed border March 2017...50k March 2018....the wave is coming
Again, what is your source?
Originally Posted by kingston
Again, what is your source?

Again: Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security...I just saw her in an interview, I didn't tape it via phone to post smile
Not you, GunTruck50.

What is your source GunTruck50?
For those posters that say the border terrain is "too tough" to build a wall on.

Trump will just hire this guy:

[Linked Image]
Lots of hand wringing here about the big bad military gonna bust down doors and take all our guns. Logic being if they're told to guard the U.S. border anything else goes. I'm trying to get it but it ain't working. Using the National Guard to Guard the Nation??? Hmmmmmmm. Something about that language that keeps making sense to me despite all the warnings. Almost like that's what they're supposed to do. Like it was planned by someone who knew what they were doing. But I'll give in. Leave the NG at the post playing checkers. Just put the U.S. Army armed, prepared, and with sufficient latitude of action approved, dead nuts on the Mexico border facing south. If anyone comes into their range of vision warn that party of their proximity to our sovereign ground. If they proceed stop them and turn them around. If they resist use all force necessary to prevent this illegal entry into MY DAMN COUNTRY. If entry is observed despite this vigilance use all means necessary to retrieve the insurgent(s) and immediately return them to Mexican territory. Think about this; we send the U.S. Army overseas to protect the boundaries of countries that hate us but you say we're not supposed to use that same Army to protect our own border?? Not so. If there is ANY purpose the Army is supposed to fulfill it is to protect the sovereign borders of the United States of America. Anything else they do is gravy.

Did I say insurgent(s)?? Yes I did. Stop using our enemy's terminology. These aren't "undocumented immigrants". They are unwanted, uninvited insurgents, each and every one; 8 to 80, blind, crippled or crazy it don't matter. The very act of that first step onto U.S. soil makes them so. It is absolutely positively within the realm of proper use of our armed forces to intercept, detain and immediately deport these insurgents if they are captured alive. Bring it on, I can't wait for the headlines.
Originally Posted by shootem
Lots of hand wringing here about the big bad military gonna bust down doors and take all our guns. Logic being if they're told to guard the U.S. border anything else goes. I'm trying to get it but it ain't working. Using the National Guard to Guard the Nation??? Hmmmmmmm. Something about that language that keeps making sense to me despite all the warnings. Almost like that's what they're supposed to do. Like it was planned by someone who knew what they were doing. But I'll give in. Leave the NG at the post playing checkers. Just put the U.S. Army armed, prepared, and with sufficient latitude of action approved, dead nuts on the Mexico border facing south. If anyone comes into their range of vision warn that party of their proximity to our sovereign ground. If they proceed stop them and turn them around. If they resist use all force necessary to prevent this illegal entry into MY DAMN COUNTRY. If entry is observed despite this vigilance use all means necessary to retrieve the insurgent(s) and immediately return them to Mexican territory. Think about this; we send the U.S. Army overseas to protect the boundaries of countries that hate us but you say we're not supposed to use that same Army to protect our own border?? Not so. If there is ANY purpose the Army is supposed to fulfill it is to protect the sovereign borders of the United States of America. Anything else they do is gravy.

Did I say insurgent(s)?? Yes I did. Stop using our enemy's terminology. These aren't "undocumented immigrants". They are unwanted, uninvited insurgents, each and every one; 8 to 80, blind, crippled or crazy it don't matter. The very act of that first step onto U.S. soil makes them so. It is absolutely positively within the realm of proper use of our armed forces to intercept, detain and immediately deport these insurgents if they are captured alive. Bring it on, I can't wait for the headlines.

Agreed.

But we need to arm them. An unarmed military ain't much of a deterrent.

And give them authority to do the job.
Just put the U.S. Army armed, prepared, and with sufficient latitude of action approved, dead nuts on the Mexico border facing south.

Absolutely. Can you imagine the lip smakin' going on when the troops get the go ahead to just do the job? There will be a deluge of volunteers at the recruiting offices.
Border Patrol Stats by year. What numbers would you not agree with?
Just put the U.S. Army armed, prepared, and with sufficient latitude of action approved, dead nuts on the Mexico border facing south.

Absolutely. Can you imagine the lip smakin' going on when the troops get the go ahead to just do the job? There will be a deluge of volunteers at the recruiting offices.

That's what Border Patrol should have been doing all along.

Obama and Bush hamstrung.

Laws with no teeth.

That's where we are now.
Border Patrol Stats by year. What numbers would you not agree with?

Link?

Troll or not he knows more than you do.

So what does that say about you?

It says I have a dumbfugg trolling me and other Texans.

Not him, either.

Your right Arrests and crossings are 2 different things. Could only find numbers by count for arrests. Border crossings are estimates so
I didn,t include them. The Border Patrol has data for arrests going back to the 1960,s. Some other things you could see was
that when you built a Fence in one place numbers went up down the line. Same way when Arizona New Mexico and California completed
what they have problem went to Rio Grand Valley. National Guard Engineer Bn are real good at building things and blowing them up
no so much at guarding border. I think the 21,000 border patrol should be able to handle problem, it was only 303,916 last year. If
they build the Fence/Wall in Rio Grand Valley it should cut the 186,836 by 90%.

Not him, either.

OMG!!! Are you saying that the Montana milk drinker might be a troll?

I think that Paddler, Bristoe, and flave are the same DNC campfire plant.

I read that the Border Patrol is hiring if you know anybody that's looking to go down there. It's a six figure job that requires no college.

Dave

Not him, either.

There are some Texans on this site that make sense.

You're not one of them.

Travis

Border patrol does not keep records of border crossing attempts. Just arrests. National Guard built Fence from about 1996
to 2006. Most troops in national are not trained to make arrests, only ones are MP units. Posse Comitatus Act applies to
National Guard but not to extent of Regular Army.
I haven't read all 13 pages. Some say the Army can't arrest? Maybe they can't, but they sure as hell can detain and take prisoners.

I haven't read this whole thread, but in 22 pages I haven't heard anyone say why the Military can be used. 1st, the Marines can be sent any where by the President without Congressional or Senate approval. And second, this order signed in Dec. of 2017 gives the President the authority to use the Military without approval............

"I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat."

Can you say Marshall Law.
Marshal who?

https://www.cbp.gov/careers/apply-now

When I was on the border only National Guard Engineers and a few Special Forces and Long Range Patrol units
were observing, plus aircraft.
Marshal who?

Marshall Dillon..............remember him.
Marshal who?

Marshall Dillon..............remember him.

Would "National Emergency" be a better term.
Originally Posted by K22

Or martial law.
I still ask, whats the difference in our boarder being breached by Russians with guns and central Americans and Iranians with clubs, knives, TB, VD, and no telling how long before a suitcase bomb. If they arent armed with guns our military cant interdict without fear of lawsuits? How about if they have clubs? How about knives? How about swords or lances?
Originally Posted by K22

Or martial law.

OOPS!!!!! shocked

Wow, I was slow on that one. blush

Thanks. grin
I still ask, whats the difference in our boarder being breached by Russians with guns and central Americans and Iranians with clubs, knives, TB, VD, and no telling how long before a suitcase bomb. If they arent armed with guns our military cant interdict without fear of lawsuits? How about if they have clubs? How about knives? How about swords or lances?

An incursion doesn't have to be "armed" to be an incursion.

We are being invaded. Have been for decades now.

Mexico is a hostile nation to the US. Anyone that thinks otherwise doesn't know schidt from Shinola.

When I was on the border only National Guard Engineers and a few Special Forces and Long Range Patrol units
were observing, plus aircraft.

Back in the late 80's JTF-6 was based at Ft Bliss. I seem to remember them all being 5th SFG (A) at that time.

I bumped into a few of them at the Fort Bliss Rod and Gun Club testing out M24 rifles they'd just received.

An incursion doesn't have to be "armed" to be an incursion.

We are being invaded. Have been for decades now.

Mexico is a hostile nation to the US. Anyone that thinks otherwise doesn't know schidt from Shinola.

Thats the point im trying to make. Suckers comming up with this Posse C BS dont have a clue.
© 24hourcampfire