Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ftbt
[Linked Image]

“Until we can have a wall and proper security, we are going to be guarding our border with the military. That's a big step,” Trump told reporters at the White House while sitting nearby Defense Secretary James Mattis.

Sounds good to me.

See:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-03/trump-deploys-us-military-southern-border

What's the red thingy at the Muzzle? It that a BB gun?

BFA Blank Firing Adapter. Used to cycle the action when using blanks.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

That only works for those illegals that come here to live and to maybe get a job. It does not work for those that cross our border to do us harm as in ISIS or other Terrorist Groups.

Well, considering that we have something like 12 million illegal Mexicans and a few dozen terrorists solving 99.999% of the problem makes the remainder a lot more manageable. Doesn't it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hillary would have had Greyhounds waiting for them at the boarder.

As long as the greyhounds drop them all off in down town San Francisco and told them that leaving town is a capital offense.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MILES58

That only works for those illegals that come here to live and to maybe get a job. It does not work for those that cross our border to do us harm as in ISIS or other Terrorist Groups.

Well, considering that we have something like 12 million illegal Mexicans and a few dozen terrorists solving 99.999% of the problem makes the remainder a lot more manageable. Doesn't it.

Depends on what you consider the "problem".

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So Jorge Ramos is saying on Tuckers show, the Mexicans are here to do the jobs we wont do.

I wonder, who do they get in Russia to do the jobs they wont do?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RIO7
looking at the pictures Maybe we can get the Army to shoot all those mothers and little kids, We have illegals thru here almost every day and night, they are almost as big a pain in the A$$ as the Border Patrol we do need a DMZ on the Mexico border but it will never happen.

The border wall is a JOKE and spending money on it is stupid, they will climb over it cut thru or go under it, it will be like building a high fence to keep the birds in, we can stop this invasion all we need to do is enforce the laws we have on the books now. but that will never happen no matter who is in the White House. This is all Bull$hitt you better start taking Spanish lessons, some may disagree with me but I am right they are wrong. Rio7

[Linked Image]

In ignorance were you conceived and therin you shall evermore abide. You don’t know a damn thing about the border except for what you read on the internet.

I’d rather have a wetback for a Neighbor than a counterfeit Badass like you.

Alright just settle down there Vicente Fox.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Maybe we could send them some folks. whistle

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Some of you seem to think I have given up on border enforcement, there's no doubt in my mind we can control the border with a number of different methods, but our government does not have the guts or will to protect the United States, from the invasion of illegals and the logistics of building a DMZ on the border are almost impossible, we deal with this problem almost every day the property damage they do is unbelievable, you drive or walk along the border on the U.S. side it looks like an open land fill for at least 1/4 of a mile wide on our side of the river.

The Border Patrol is totally ineffective by and large. we still have the same people running the Border Patrol, as we had when O' Bummer was in the White House, their still playing catch and release, the Border Patrol stations don't talk to each other, they each have their own little fiefdoms, they have no idea what a station 30 miles away is doing.

I am not a quitter or a person that just gives up, but this border illegal problem is not going away any time soon, so I say learn Spanish, you and your family are going to need it. Rio7

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The last time they had the National Guard in my area of the border (Laredo Sector) they were here for support only and did jobs to free up Agents so they could get out in the field. No weapons. It is a total cluster [bleep] here gotten alot worse in the last 20 yrs. Last weekend had to go fix a gate at our place because the smugglers crashed thru it when being chased by B.P. This is an everyday thing. Those dipshits in washington dont know its a war down here. If you go out to check cows or fart around at the ranch you better be armed. The wets we call the Border Patrol on are mosltly central american el sal,honduras ect..Trash everywhere, cloths, they break into deer blind s to sleep ..you get the picture.
Lucio Vidaurri III

" It's the nut behind the butt that makes the difference"
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Some of you seem to think I have given up on border enforcement, there's no doubt in my mind we can control the border with a number of different methods, but our government does not have the guts or will to protect the United States, from the invasion of illegals and the logistics of building a DMZ on the border are almost impossible, we deal with this problem almost every day the property damage they do is unbelievable, you drive or walk along the border on the U.S. side it looks like an open land fill for at least 1/4 of a mile wide on our side of the river.

The Border Patrol is totally ineffective by and large. we still have the same people running the Border Patrol, as we had when O' Bummer was in the White House, their still playing catch and release, the Border Patrol stations don't talk to each other, they each have their own little fiefdoms, they have no idea what a station 30 miles away is doing.

I am not a quitter or a person that just gives up, but this border illegal problem is not going away any time soon, so I say learn Spanish, you and your family are going to need it. Rio7

Yep, it appears they had this planned 50 years ago, Rio, as they started pushing spanish in high school.
Take care down there. I hope you have a good dog near when you sleep.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you seem to think I have given up on border enforcement...

No. We just see you as defeatist.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I am envious.

New Mexico doesn't have a river border with Mexico. Just walk across. We don't know what you mean by "wetback".

Until the U S gets serious about a true immigration policy, we all better learn Spanish.

And we better get another job or two to pay for the mounting costs, both economic and social, of illegal immigration.

GO TRUMP!

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's about dang time!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The United States is not perfect. But, we are heads above Mexico and most other places and that is why so many want to come here. We have to take a stand with force to secure our borders and only let those we choose to allow in our country. If we do not do this we will slowly crumble as a great nation and become more like the sorry corrupt failed states those people came from. We have a right to use force to protect or borders, a God given right.

Remember Black Jack Pershing, the Punitive Campaign? We need leaders with a big pair. We have to stop that caravan and Mexico has to be held accountable.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
looking at the pictures Maybe we can get the Army to shoot all those mothers and little kids, We have illegals thru here almost every day and night, they are almost as big a pain in the A$$ as the Border Patrol we do need a DMZ on the Mexico border but it will never happen.

The border wall is a JOKE and spending money on it is stupid, they will climb over it cut thru or go under it, it will be like building a high fence to keep the birds in, we can stop this invasion all we need to do is enforce the laws we have on the books now. but that will never happen no matter who is in the White House. This is all Bull$hitt you better start taking Spanish lessons, some may disagree with me but I am right they are wrong. Rio7

No wonder why the border isn’t secure, this pathetic, defeatist attitude is precisely the outcome the democrats and wetbacks have been counting on and pushing for and it looks like they’ve sucked in one more sucker. With your attitude you’d be doing the citizens of the USA a favor by turning in your badge since you’ve already thrown in the towel. Time for you to start learning English or at the very least determine what side of the imaginary line you’re on. Do you cash the checks from La Raza at the same bank as your US government checks?

What’s bullshitt is your assertion that walls don’t work. Perhaps you should crack a history book and stop looking at the wall from the point of view of an ignorant wetback. NOBODY has suggested a wall ALONE is enough. It’s a multifaceted approach and one aspect of that approach is a wall. That you don’t recognize that or are actively working against that is all I need to know about where you stand. You’re simply one man that thinks his opinion matters more than the 65 million people that voted for Trumps wall. Every government agency has subversive agents with contrary and self serving reasons for their obstruction. WE VOTED FOR TRUMP BECAUSE WE WANT A WALL ALONG WITH OTHER TECHNOLOGY AND MULTIPLE LAYERS OF PROTECTION. I’m sure your job security is at risk if there was meaningful policies and deterrents in place so riding around and chasing unicorns might be easier for you but it’s doing not one god damn thing other than allowing you to continue to cash your government check. If my post is harsh toofucking bad, we’re sick and tired of your impotent and defeatist attitude.

Learn Spanish is your answer to this problem? Gofuckyourself with a churro.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anybody remember the tunnel they used to break El Chapo out of prison?
Ok,

How deep are you gonna build you wall.

A wall would help, but it will take a lot more than that to control this mess. (It is impossible to totally stop it, even the Iron Curtain leaked)

The easy answer is enforce laws.
No tax dollars to sanctuary areas
Fairly high fines for employing them per employee, double the fine after every incident.
Hold employers responsible for a reasonable paperwork search. (Fake paperwork is common, some is obvious, but employers turn a blind eye)
Criminal charges for being caught here illegally, with increasing penalties for each incident. The penalties being imprisonment in a work camp,
6 months of work (not time served) seems like a good first sentence. Doubled for each following offense.

Large employers of illegals could be forced to hire them at union scale, plus the cost of benefits, to be paid as additional fines.

If ID'ing offenders is a problem, tattoo them. (And I don't give a cap that the Nazi's did that to people, different time, different place, different circumstances)

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
AcesnEights, Your playing a dead man's hand with me, You seem to think I am a Trump, hater I voted for Trump, And am Happy for what he is trying to do. but I live this Border Control stuff every day and night, I am not a defeatist but a realist.

Would explain to me and others all about your experience here on the border, tell me about the number of cars and pickups you have in your salvage yard the people smugglers and drug smugglers have crashed thru your fences, do you you lock your doors? we don't because when the illegals break in to our houses they take what they want but we don't have to put in a new door. do you carry a every where you go and have a gun handy when in the bath room? do you have an AR in your vehicle? with 500 rnds of ammo and more loaded mags for you hand guns, do you have a .45 beside your key board as you type on the campfire? How many of your neighbours have been Killed or kidnapped by the cartels? How many dead bodys have you found on your property? your comments are uninformed and frankly dumb. you better stay in Washington, where you are safe, to spout all your yah- yah Bull$hit. Rio7

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Those of you that think a wall alone is the answer, think again. We ABSOLUTELY need a wall but also much more security in the way of technology, etc. We should study the Israeli model, as their border security is literally a matter of life and death.

Most important of all is the WILLINGNESS to do it. The punk azz politicians on both sides are ignoring and in defiance of an ELECTORAL MAJORITY!

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Those that want to compare border walls around the world to a wall on our southern border Israel's wall would not cover 1 county in South Texas, the great wall of China failed and fell before the Mongol hoards the Berlin wall worked pretty good but people still went over under and around it. the DMZ between North and South Korea is like a seve there are so many people that cross back and forth, I am sure there are places that a wall would be an inconvenience to those who want to cross our border, but will it stop them from coming NO. only absolute military control will stop this invasion, Look at what's happening in europe now. The lib's will never let us take military control of our border's.

In South Texas, you cannot get a job unless you speak spanish, come here and try to get a hair cut, get your tire's repaired or changed, go to Wal-Mart all their announcements are in Spanish.that's why I say learn the language if for nothing else so you will know what's going on around you. Rio7

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[quote=SCOOTERBUM]Commiefornication needs military as well.

I was kind of wondering what

That is interesting, thank you.

I bet Jell0 thinks so too. smile

You would bet that he thinks? I'll take that bet!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 1234, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,411
Posts18,507,124
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.