Home
On Monday, pro-gun Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv was interrogated by school security because he visited a gun range with his father. Two days later, a teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School reportedly used 10 minutes of class time to rant against Kashuv and compared him to – who else? – Hitler.

Kashuv tweeted late Wednesday afternoon that one of his friends had called and informed him that history teacher Greg Pittman “compared me to Hitler in class and said I am a piece of crap.” Kashuv also revealed that Pittman – who has repeatedly targeted Kashuv on social media – was told by the school not to “Tweet at” him anymore.

According to Kashuv’s friend, who spoke to The Daily Wire but wished to remain anonymous, “Pittman stated that posting photos from a gun range would get you into trouble, and then went on to ‘compare Kyle to Hitler in terms of what he believes.'”

Pittman confirmed on Twitter that he said it was “not bright to post photos of a gun on social media,” but he neither confirmed nor denied that he compared Kashuv to Hitler.

However, a second classmate of Kashuv’s also spoke with The Daily Wire and specifically said that Pittman called Kashuv “the next Hitler”:

This is unprofessional and absolutely unacceptable behavior on behalf of a teacher. Unfortunately, educators have been imposing their personal political beliefs on students for decades, but using class time to go on a hate-filled rant against a student should be grounds for suspension, if not termination. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School would be remiss not to take some sort of action against Pittman

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/par...3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
I'd write a 50K retainer, and put their ass to work!
Originally Posted by gunner500

Cheaper to call in a favor to your old biker friends.
The Hitler card is getting a lot of play lately.
I'd toss in for that go fund me account.... traitors called teachers these days.
Things are getting "Sporty"!
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yep!
So, the Left calls anyone with views slightly right of their own “Hitler”, yet it is THEY that are trying to
take firearms out of the hands of law abiding, tax paying Americans!? Hmmmmm
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Things are getting "Sporty"!

Is that what it's called?

I'd call that defamation and hire counsel. That Kashuv kid looks to be among the best of America's youth, I hope his parents move forward for a few million.
This type of behavior is going to hit a flashpoint and someone is going to get hurt.
At some point in the future, we're going to realize that almost all of our problems can be traced back to public education.
Originally Posted by dassa
At some point in the future, we're going to realize that almost all of our problems can be traced back to public education.

I've smelled that stench for the last 30 years and have been trying to educate people/parents about it, no one wants to listen to BS free, redneck, un pc speak, and therein alone lies another problem. crazy
Originally Posted by Pat85
The Hitler card is getting a lot of play lately.

Especially with their little "Spokes-Twink" doing his best imitation of young Adolph.
Funny that being against abortion makes one Hitler like.
Kid's dads whuppin' teachers asses should have never gone out of style.
I can just imagine my dads reaction if I came home and told him that one of my teachers had called me Hitler in front of the class because I was at a gun range.

Of course,...that would have never happened at the school I attended,....and I wouldn't have told him if it had because I wouldn't have wanted him to do jail time.
GMAFB. He doesn't have to look too far in that same school to find the real next Hitler. And the kid in this picture truly wants to be the next Hitler. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he goes into politics. He has all the earmarks for a classic self-aggrandizing, "sell every ounce of my integrity for 5 minutes in the spotlight", slimy, scum of the Earth politician.

[Linked Image]

I really hope the 'broward cowards' moniker is branded to the bone and sticks for eternity, never been anything more accurate.
A little anecdote. Its been a few years back now but my little cousin helped her then boyfriend's brother do a paper on WW2. For the paper the subject they chose was the battle of Stalingrad. They did and the kid got an "F" because the teacher proclaimed that Russia did not fight in WW2. That is how fooking ignorant and stupid you can be and still get out of a state university with a education degree and land a job teaching in a public screwel.

So, chances are, the teacher in question probably does believe that Hitler was a huge second amendment guy.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I asked my sons 5th grade Liberal teacher to step outside that was About 20 years ago....He did not want to play.....If you tried that today...You would be arrested and banned from school property....The principle thought it was Funny.....I had no more problems out of the Teacher....
Communist Manifesto...

Accuse your enemies of what you are doing yourself.
Gonna be a revolution one of these days!!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Communist Manifesto...

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

This cretin needs a blanket party.
Communist Manifesto...

Communist manifesto...

Free education for all children in government schools.
On Monday, pro-gun Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv was interrogated by school security because he visited a gun range with his father. Two days later, a teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School reportedly used 10 minutes of class time to rant against Kashuv and compared him to – who else? – Hitler.

Kashuv tweeted late Wednesday afternoon that one of his friends had called and informed him that history teacher Greg Pittman “compared me to Hitler in class and said I am a piece of crap.” Kashuv also revealed that Pittman – who has repeatedly targeted Kashuv on social media – was told by the school not to “Tweet at” him anymore.

According to Kashuv’s friend, who spoke to The Daily Wire but wished to remain anonymous, “Pittman stated that posting photos from a gun range would get you into trouble, and then went on to ‘compare Kyle to Hitler in terms of what he believes.'”

Pittman confirmed on Twitter that he said it was “not bright to post photos of a gun on social media,” but he neither confirmed nor denied that he compared Kashuv to Hitler.

However, a second classmate of Kashuv’s also spoke with The Daily Wire and specifically said that Pittman called Kashuv “the next Hitler”:

This is unprofessional and absolutely unacceptable behavior on behalf of a teacher. Unfortunately, educators have been imposing their personal political beliefs on students for decades, but using class time to go on a hate-filled rant against a student should be grounds for suspension, if not termination. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School would be remiss not to take some sort of action against Pittman

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/par...3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Welcome to socialized education,
Communist Manifesto...

Communist manifesto...

Free education indoctrination for all children in government schools.
I believe that the teacher is under paid , more money to the teacher and admin, will solve this.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I believe that the teacher is under paid , more money to the teacher and admin, will solve this.

I believe he's over employed and firing will solve it.

So much irony in that situation.

Calling a Jew kid a 'hitler-type' whose father is a veteran of the IDF.

Calling anyone who is pro-gun a 'hitler-type'.

Lol. You’re on top of your game early Terry

Did you wear red on wed ?
This is a VERY worthwhile read:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/269985/video-why-we-need-k-12-code-ethics-frontpagemagcom
I said it in the other thread:

Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't have a problem with them questioning the kid. I think its a poor choice of words to refer to him as the Pro Second Amendment kid, but I agree with the others - too many kids looking for their youtube 15 minutes of fame

And that is absolutely none of the school’s business any more than his any other students’ activities in their personal time.

They called him pro 2A kid because they know they no longer need to hide their willingness to play dirty. This is obviously an intimidation tactic to make an example of the young man for the children of people like us.

If you speak up, you’ll be marked so keep your head down if you want to maintain your “rights”... while you have them...

Their goal is to shut the mouths of their opponents.

Who are the REAL Facists here????
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I asked my sons 5th grade Liberal teacher to step outside that was About 20 years ago....He did not want to play.....If you tried that today...You would be arrested and banned from school property....The principle thought it was Funny.....I had no more problems out of the Teacher....

They wont go outside with ya, my dad cracked my grade school principal in his office 45 years ago, principal didn't call the cops or anything, thinking if you've had a meeting with the devil and he let you live, tattling aint your biggest concern. cool
To steal a modern education buzzword, how is this not bullying by the teacher?
If the SOB's in school treated my kid, or grandkid like that - attorneys WOULD get involved.
Either a defense attorney for me - or a civil attorney for the child. Possibly both!
This story is a puzzle to me. As a teacher, me merely mentioning a student by name on social media outside of a school-sanctioned context is and actionable grounds for termination.

Idiot.
It is a straight up violation by Pittman of the Principles of Professional Conduct for the Education Profession. This is the ethics board for Florida. Parent could file a legal grievance against Pittman and get restitution or more. Pittman should get a formal reprimand for that behavior and be close to walking papers. Parents can find NRA lawyers who would help them with the procedure. Pittman could wind up without his teaching license. He could even face jail time for failing his professional oath.

Yup. Someone needs to get a visit from a length of bike chain and a piece of rusted rebar.
Originally Posted by kaboku68
It is a straight up violation by Pittman of the Principles of Professional Conduct for the Education Profession. This is the ethics board for Florida. Parent could file a legal grievance against Pittman and get restitution or more. Pittman should get a formal reprimand for that behavior and be close to walking papers. Parents can find NRA lawyers who would help them with the procedure. Pittman could wind up without his teaching license. He could even face jail time for failing his professional oath.

The Parent is going to settle out of court with the Taxpayer picking up the tab. The teacher might get fired with his pension intact. The only ones to suffer for these actions is the taxpayer.
Suing the state is an unfortunate burden on the taxpayers. However, just like suing a corporation, it is the only way to force the big guys to do the right thing.
It is not necessarily about getting rich, it is the future fear of a suit that keeps them on the right t r ack.

As a state highway worker, my BIL complains about the money Pa. DOT pays out for lawsuits. (I agree)
He also talks about having to keep culverts clean, and places they have to work extra hard on winter maintaince. To avoid lawsuits.

So, it does work.

The point, suing the school will make many schools reconsider the employment of these idiots.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The point, suing the school will make many schools reconsider the employment of these idiots.

I doubt it, because its not their money. Now, if the school had to sell, say the football stadium real estate to settle a lawsuit then they might take hiring these idiots a little more seriously.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Idiot.

smile 99% sure that was ;

Sarcasm | Define Sarcasm at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/sarcasm
sarcasm definition. A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be, “Oh, you've arrived exactly on time!”

That half the current population voted for Hillary is absolute proof of the failure of today's public education.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Idiot.

sarcasm definition. A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be, “Oh, you've arrived exactly on time!”

Just taking into account other posts from the same guy. They are remarkably similar.

Idiot.

Just taking into account other posts from the same guy. They are remarkably similar.

I am 100% certain it was tongue in cheek and 99% certain you have him mixed up with someone else...
NEA/AFT will have to pick up a lion's share of legal liability so the money comes from union dues. The union will try to protect him but after something like that it is just as likely that the Admin and Union will have a private meeting and there will be less of that in the future. The professional ethics practice commission will jerk his teaching license if the parent pushes it that direction.
Originally Posted by KDK
To steal a modern education buzzword, how is this not bullying by the teacher?
...................... They are real big on that anti-bullying stuff..... Except when they do it to you it's "justifiable" and "honorable". Kind of like freedom of speech.... They're all for it unless you say something that doesn't fit their agenda.
Wasn't Hitler the guy who confiscated guns from the Germans?

When I was in school, a kid was locked in a closet all day for some offense at my elementary school. The next day, a group of parents showed up at the school with baseball bats and beat the chit out of the principal, vice principal, and several teachers. I never heard of anything like ever happening again at that school. Perhaps it would be a decent solution to this problem as well.
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

Idiot.

I am 100% certain it was tongue in cheek and 99% certain you have him mixed up with someone else...

Exactly. Knowing him and having had interactions with him, it was sarcasm
© 24hourcampfire