Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Communist Manifesto...

Accuse your enemies of what you are doing yourself.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Gonna be a revolution one of these days!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Communist Manifesto...

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This cretin needs a blanket party.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Communist Manifesto...

Communist manifesto...

Free education for all children in government schools.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
On Monday, pro-gun Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv was interrogated by school security because he visited a gun range with his father. Two days later, a teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School reportedly used 10 minutes of class time to rant against Kashuv and compared him to – who else? – Hitler.

Kashuv tweeted late Wednesday afternoon that one of his friends had called and informed him that history teacher Greg Pittman “compared me to Hitler in class and said I am a piece of crap.” Kashuv also revealed that Pittman – who has repeatedly targeted Kashuv on social media – was told by the school not to “Tweet at” him anymore.

According to Kashuv’s friend, who spoke to The Daily Wire but wished to remain anonymous, “Pittman stated that posting photos from a gun range would get you into trouble, and then went on to ‘compare Kyle to Hitler in terms of what he believes.'”

Pittman confirmed on Twitter that he said it was “not bright to post photos of a gun on social media,” but he neither confirmed nor denied that he compared Kashuv to Hitler.

However, a second classmate of Kashuv’s also spoke with The Daily Wire and specifically said that Pittman called Kashuv “the next Hitler”:

This is unprofessional and absolutely unacceptable behavior on behalf of a teacher. Unfortunately, educators have been imposing their personal political beliefs on students for decades, but using class time to go on a hate-filled rant against a student should be grounds for suspension, if not termination. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School would be remiss not to take some sort of action against Pittman

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/par...3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Welcome to socialized education,

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dassa
Communist Manifesto...

Communist manifesto...

Free education indoctrination for all children in government schools.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe that the teacher is under paid , more money to the teacher and admin, will solve this.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I believe that the teacher is under paid , more money to the teacher and admin, will solve this.

I believe he's over employed and firing will solve it.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

So much irony in that situation.

Calling a Jew kid a 'hitler-type' whose father is a veteran of the IDF.

Calling anyone who is pro-gun a 'hitler-type'.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol. You’re on top of your game early Terry

Did you wear red on wed ?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Please don't feed the trolls!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I said it in the other thread:

Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't have a problem with them questioning the kid. I think its a poor choice of words to refer to him as the Pro Second Amendment kid, but I agree with the others - too many kids looking for their youtube 15 minutes of fame

And that is absolutely none of the school’s business any more than his any other students’ activities in their personal time.

They called him pro 2A kid because they know they no longer need to hide their willingness to play dirty. This is obviously an intimidation tactic to make an example of the young man for the children of people like us.

If you speak up, you’ll be marked so keep your head down if you want to maintain your “rights”... while you have them...

Their goal is to shut the mouths of their opponents.

Who are the REAL Facists here????

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Kid's dads whuppin' teachers asses should have never gone out of style.

I asked my sons 5th grade Liberal teacher to step outside that was About 20 years ago....He did not want to play.....If you tried that today...You would be arrested and banned from school property....The principle thought it was Funny.....I had no more problems out of the Teacher....

They wont go outside with ya, my dad cracked my grade school principal in his office 45 years ago, principal didn't call the cops or anything, thinking if you've had a meeting with the devil and he let you live, tattling aint your biggest concern. cool

Trump Won!
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To steal a modern education buzzword, how is this not bullying by the teacher?

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
If the SOB's in school treated my kid, or grandkid like that - attorneys WOULD get involved.
Either a defense attorney for me - or a civil attorney for the child. Possibly both!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This story is a puzzle to me. As a teacher, me merely mentioning a student by name on social media outside of a school-sanctioned context is and actionable grounds for termination.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Idiot.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
It is a straight up violation by Pittman of the Principles of Professional Conduct for the Education Profession. This is the ethics board for Florida. Parent could file a legal grievance against Pittman and get restitution or more. Pittman should get a formal reprimand for that behavior and be close to walking papers. Parents can find NRA lawyers who would help them with the procedure. Pittman could wind up without his teaching license. He could even face jail time for failing his professional oath.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gunner500
I'd write a 50K retainer, and put their ass to work!

Cheaper to call in a favor to your old biker friends.

Yup. Someone needs to get a visit from a length of bike chain and a piece of rusted rebar.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1234, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,014
Posts18,481,586
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.