Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
On Monday, pro-gun Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv was interrogated by school security because he visited a gun range with his father. Two days later, a teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School reportedly used 10 minutes of class time to rant against Kashuv and compared him to – who else? – Hitler.

Kashuv tweeted late Wednesday afternoon that one of his friends had called and informed him that history teacher Greg Pittman “compared me to Hitler in class and said I am a piece of crap.” Kashuv also revealed that Pittman – who has repeatedly targeted Kashuv on social media – was told by the school not to “Tweet at” him anymore.

According to Kashuv’s friend, who spoke to The Daily Wire but wished to remain anonymous, “Pittman stated that posting photos from a gun range would get you into trouble, and then went on to ‘compare Kyle to Hitler in terms of what he believes.'”

Pittman confirmed on Twitter that he said it was “not bright to post photos of a gun on social media,” but he neither confirmed nor denied that he compared Kashuv to Hitler.

However, a second classmate of Kashuv’s also spoke with The Daily Wire and specifically said that Pittman called Kashuv “the next Hitler”:

This is unprofessional and absolutely unacceptable behavior on behalf of a teacher. Unfortunately, educators have been imposing their personal political beliefs on students for decades, but using class time to go on a hate-filled rant against a student should be grounds for suspension, if not termination. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School would be remiss not to take some sort of action against Pittman

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/par...3e0901a13ba6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'd write a 50K retainer, and put their ass to work!

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunner500

Cheaper to call in a favor to your old biker friends.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Hitler card is getting a lot of play lately.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'd toss in for that go fund me account.... traitors called teachers these days.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Things are getting "Sporty"!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gunner500

Cheaper to call in a favor to your old biker friends.

Yep!

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So, the Left calls anyone with views slightly right of their own “Hitler”, yet it is THEY that are trying to
take firearms out of the hands of law abiding, tax paying Americans!? Hmmmmm

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Things are getting "Sporty"!

Is that what it's called?

I'd call that defamation and hire counsel. That Kashuv kid looks to be among the best of America's youth, I hope his parents move forward for a few million.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This type of behavior is going to hit a flashpoint and someone is going to get hurt.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
At some point in the future, we're going to realize that almost all of our problems can be traced back to public education.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by dassa
At some point in the future, we're going to realize that almost all of our problems can be traced back to public education.

I've smelled that stench for the last 30 years and have been trying to educate people/parents about it, no one wants to listen to BS free, redneck, un pc speak, and therein alone lies another problem. crazy

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85
The Hitler card is getting a lot of play lately.

Especially with their little "Spokes-Twink" doing his best imitation of young Adolph.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Funny that being against abortion makes one Hitler like.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Kid's dads whuppin' teachers asses should have never gone out of style.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I can just imagine my dads reaction if I came home and told him that one of my teachers had called me Hitler in front of the class because I was at a gun range.

Of course,...that would have never happened at the school I attended,....and I wouldn't have told him if it had because I wouldn't have wanted him to do jail time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GMAFB. He doesn't have to look too far in that same school to find the real next Hitler. And the kid in this picture truly wants to be the next Hitler. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he goes into politics. He has all the earmarks for a classic self-aggrandizing, "sell every ounce of my integrity for 5 minutes in the spotlight", slimy, scum of the Earth politician.

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I really hope the 'broward cowards' moniker is branded to the bone and sticks for eternity, never been anything more accurate.

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A little anecdote. Its been a few years back now but my little cousin helped her then boyfriend's brother do a paper on WW2. For the paper the subject they chose was the battle of Stalingrad. They did and the kid got an "F" because the teacher proclaimed that Russia did not fight in WW2. That is how fooking ignorant and stupid you can be and still get out of a state university with a education degree and land a job teaching in a public screwel.

So, chances are, the teacher in question probably does believe that Hitler was a huge second amendment guy.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Kid's dads whuppin' teachers asses should have never gone out of style.

I asked my sons 5th grade Liberal teacher to step outside that was About 20 years ago....He did not want to play.....If you tried that today...You would be arrested and banned from school property....The principle thought it was Funny.....I had no more problems out of the Teacher....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

254 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 300jimmy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22 invisible), 1,768 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,875
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.