Home
Posted By: watch4bear Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Women are being warned against trying a bizarre new trend that suggests using ground-up wasp nests to tighten and rejuvenate their vaginas.

Some online retailers have been selling oak galls, which are nests that house wasp eggs before they hatch, and touting them as a natural way of cleaning female genitals.
The product reportedly is crushed into a paste and applied topically, with one listing on Etsy, which has now been removed, claiming it can improve a woman’s sex life.
They are also being advertised as helping to “heal episiotomy cuts, rejuvenate the uterine wall and clean out the vagina” after childbirth, though there are warnings that it can “burn” when applied.

Now, gynecologist Jen Gunter is warning women not to get sucked in by the new trend after branding it “dangerous” — saying the practice is using “drying agents” to tighten the vagina.
Writing on her blog, she said: “Drying the vaginal mucosa increases the risk of abrasions during sex (not good) and destroys the protective mucous layer (not good).”

“It could also wreak havoc with the good bacteria. This is a dangerous practice with real potential to harm.”
“Here’s a pro-tip, if something burns when you apply it to the vagina it is generally bad for the vagina.”
But it’s not the first time the gynecologist has warned against using herbal remedies for the vagina.

Last year, she spoke out about the womb detox trend — which claimed to help women with endometriosis, ovarian cysts, thrush and fibroids.
Bags of perfumed herbs, known as Herbal Womb Detox Pearls, were being promoted as a health boost and women were being told to insert three of the balls into the vagina for 72 hours.

But Gunter explained: “Leaving a product that is not designed for prolonged vaginal use (and these are not) in the vagina is a risk for toxic shock syndrome. Just don’t do it.”

https://nypost.com/2017/06/01/doctors-warns-women-against-putting-wasp-nests-in-their-vaginas
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
What about some of the guys on this site that have sand in theirs?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Good Lord.

In the good ol' days they just used a good scoop of alum.

That helped them walk around without their guts falling out on the ground.

laugh
Along the same lines. My buddy was telling me when his daughter was born a few years ago he mentioned to the doc about throwin a man stitch in there after delivery. Said the dr didn't have much of a sense of humor.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by FishinHank

From the article

“Drying the vaginal mucosa increases the risk of abrasions during sex (not good) and destroys the protective mucous layer (not good).”
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by blacktailbuster
Along the same lines. My buddy was telling me when his daughter was born a few years ago he mentioned to the doc about throwin a man stitch in there after delivery. Said the dr didn't have much of a sense of humor.

Usually it's the wives that don't find that too funny.
Posted By: bcraig Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Shim it up with a Boneless Ham
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Lol
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
I predict four pages, minimum, of bawdy entertainment!! laugh
Posted By: deflave Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by blacktailbuster

That's a classic example of a joke being too old.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Good Lord.

In the good ol' days they just used a good scoop of alum.

That helped them walk around without their guts falling out on the ground.

laugh

Sugar and alum douche. Made it tighter for the peter and sweeter for the eater.
Posted By: hanco Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
I don’t know about licking a wasp nest???
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Who cares about how it got tight......As long as it's tight....... grin
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by bcraig

Quite a shim!
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/27/18
Originally Posted by bcraig

Butt or shank?
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Maybe go back to blowing smoke up there for female problems - flushes out the bad humors, don't ya know. Who's ready for a new career?
Posted By: DHN Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
They should just take a tip from professionals. I understand Mexican whores douche with rosemary tea for that purpose.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
They should just lay off the cucumbers.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Be alright long ya don't date ex-mudsharks.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
i use to eat those oak galls when i was a kid, pretty good sweet tasting.
Good Lord Almighty!

What the hell? I'm 62 years old and have never had a loose one!

A dry one? Well, that's easily fixed.

Fer crying out loud!

Bee nests???
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
[Linked Image]
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
I think we have Northman and Paddler as proof that douching with Lysol is a bad idea and 4th trimester abortions might be a good idea.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
There was a story on the news a while back about a Negro gal who was using Johnson's Baby Powder as a douche, and for some reason, it killed her. Her parents made a big stink about it, no pun intended, and got a big settlement out of it.
Posted By: benchman Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
The woman does 200 legal exercise movements a day. Pretty damn strong and conditioned....
Posted By: Seven_Heaven Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
“Here’s a pro-tip, if something burns when you apply it to the vagina it is generally bad for the vagina.”

This is why I had to quit using condoms in my youth.

That and the gals all hated the smell of burning rubber! smile
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
A gynecologist named "Gunter"? I laughed.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Well there are a COUPLE alternatives........
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
What's needed is a wanker big enough to fill that thing up......
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Originally Posted by Pappy348
What's needed is a wanker big enough to fill that thing up......

Yep.

And... word gets around too. Don't think it doesn't. Women talk.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18

Gals just have to leart how to "Squeeze".
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
The more you use it,the tighter it gets.............
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Make her laugh, cough, or sneeze,
that tightens em up.

I once offered my wife $100 if she would sneeze again,
she laughed. Good enough, she got $100.

Of course, she would have got it anyway.
Originally Posted by baldhunter

Stormy Daniels tell you that tidbit?

laugh

Marketing...
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Lay off of it more than three days and it returns to original size............
Posted By: boatboy Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
OK when I have time I gotta go back and read this
Hank
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Lay off of it more than three days and it returns to original size............

Maybe that's my wife's plan of late. Hasn't worked, and I darn shore am not going to tell her we need to
let it rest longer.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18

Was inna bar in Northern , WI.....Mary J. had a few and was telling us how a gal would get her"cherry" back if she did not use it for 5 years. Carl the bar owner said " Mary , you had your "Cherry" pushed back so many times you could use it for a tail light!"

We still laff at that one.
Posted By: benchman Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18

That's the KY drying up...
Posted By: Huntz Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
If you can stick both hands in and can't clap it is still tight.
Just as long as you don't have to tie a 2X4 across your ass you should be alright.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Just as long as you don't have to tie a 2X4 across your ass you should be alright.

You and them mennonite gals been hillbilly handfishin??? Haha
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Too loose? Just stick your head in, wiggle your ears and spit. shocked I can't belive I said that. whistle
Paul B.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
The old way was to reline it, shove a ham in & pull out the bone. Then times got hard & ham got expensive. So... you just threw in a piece of old bologna, & when the dog ran in after it, you nailed the dog.
Or so a friend told me.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Women are being warned against trying a bizarre new trend that suggests using ground-up wasp nests to tighten and rejuvenate their vaginas.

Excuse me...seriously!
Posted By: ringworm Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
I've spent 22 years breaking it in...I don't want it shrunk.
Posted By: las Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t know about licking a wasp nest???

With or without the wasps?
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
If you are swinging enough meat most of it is tight.
Posted By: persiandog Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
when a woman is about to give birth , God sends two angles . one to help the woman deliver the baby and ease her pains and the other one puts everything back together and clean up . sometimes the second angle gets lost or busy or something and that's where the problem begins.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Every time I see "angels" my mind immediately goes to Clarence in "It's a Wonderful Life." Regarding your post, Eeeeew. laugh
Posted By: persiandog Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Every time I see "angels" my mind immediately goes to Clarence in "It's a Wonderful Life." Regarding your post, Eeeeew. laugh

I need to work on my sense of humor , it's terrible.
Posted By: KDK Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Originally Posted by benchman
The woman does 200 legal exercise movements a day. Pretty damn strong and conditioned....

I know it's a typo, but every time I deal with something legal, it's me who feels I got screwed...
Originally Posted by KDK

I know it's a typo, but every time I deal with something legal, it's me who feels I got screwed...

Kegel and legal do have a certain parallel.. laugh
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
Stickin' a popsickle up their butt works pretty good,....but ya gotta sneak up on 'em to do it,....and they make a racket.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Stickin' a popsickle up their butt works pretty good,....but ya gotta sneak up on 'em to do it,....and they make a racket.

Wild ride when you catch 'em, though... smile
Yeah,...there's a lotta coordination and stealth involved in the popsickle method. It takes practice.

Lime flavored popsickles seem to work the best. I suspect that the citrus angle has something to do with it. Orange will do in a pinch,..but forget about the strawberry models.

They only provide the racket.
,..regardless of they flavor,...it's at *most* a twice a week exercise. Because they're gonna have an attitude for 3 or 4 days afterwards,.....they'll wear a union suit to bed for a while afterwards.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
I've seen some that couldn't lift the string with no weight tied on.

Nothin' to grip with. Maybe a football on the business end would have helped..?
Posted By: gunzo Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/28/18
You know my ex?
Used to work with a fellow who told me this story........he was in the marines, and when he got back from Vietnam, he came back to Camp Pendleton California. He and a couple of other marines decided to go down to Tijuana and blow off some steam. Doug said they were in a bar, and there was this Mexican chick dancing on tables. You could put a peso on top of beer bottle, and she would squat over it, and suck it up into her vagina. One of his buddies said "watch this," and he took his cigarette lighter, heated the coin up, and motioned for the girl to come and get it. Doug said he was sitting about 2 foot away from her when she squatted down, and he heard a sound like when you throw a piece of meat into a hot pan, and then the smell of burning flesh, and lastly a stream of words coming out of her mouth, that he although he didn't understand, he knew what they meant. He said they were lucky to get out of that place with their lives.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Now that went bad. Thought she'd suck it up, get uncomfortable. and pesos would come flying out like a slot(!) machine.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Now that went bad. Thought she'd suck it up, get uncomfortable. and pesos would come flying out like a slot(!) machine.

*Rimshot*

...and rimshot?
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Their are a huge number of snake oil products like this that are suppose to fix you up real nice with scientifically sounding proof. You would be a fool to buy and use them because who knows what they will do to you.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Their are a huge number of snake oil products like this that are suppose to fix you up real nice with scientifically sounding proof. You would be a fool to buy and use them because who knows what they will do to you.

Plenty of idiots out there. I have to constantly remind myself that I will never be a millionaire because I physically can't think like the horde of morons. If I was dumb I could have come up with some stupid POS that I just had to have, and everyone else would need it too. Common sense is a disappearing thing anymore.
Posted By: blanket Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Used to work with a fellow who told me this story........he was in the marines, and when he got back from Vietnam, he came back to Camp Pendleton California. He and a couple of other marines decided to go down to Tijuana and blow off some steam. Doug said they were in a bar, and there was this Mexican chick dancing on tables. You could put a peso on top of beer bottle, and she would squat over it, and suck it up into her vagina. One of his buddies said "watch this," and he took his cigarette lighter, heated the coin up, and motioned for the girl to come and get it. Doug said he was sitting about 2 foot away from her when she squatted down, and he heard a sound like when you throw a piece of meat into a hot pan, and then the smell of burning flesh, and lastly a stream of words coming out of her mouth, that he although he didn't understand, he knew what they meant. He said they were lucky to get out of that place with their lives.
that story has made more rounds the mooseshel at the desert bar
Posted By: benchman Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by KDK

Kegel and legal do have a certain parallel.. laugh

HAHAHAHA! Yup, a typo. Funny as heck, though! Darn old eyes....
Posted By: benchman Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ok, I'm gonna show her this....
Posted By: ringworm Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
Pretty amazing organ.
Saw a local national in OKI take a bowling pin from the bottom then hold in a sharpie.
That's muscle control.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/29/18
A new Olympic event! Then take it pro and ESPN can get back flagging viewership.

(Um, pardon me. Could you use a spotter for your "lifts?")
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/30/18
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Don't know for certain, but I suspect you're right on all three counts!
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/30/18
Almost afraid to ask, what flavor?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Tightening the vagina - 04/30/18
Lime,......but lemon may be better.

A "pucker" flavor.
© 24hourcampfire