Home
Posted By: jaguartx Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
Trump is releasing ? 52,000 unredacted Emails?

Just heard on Hannity Radio.

I guess this will take some Dims to the farm.

Take a little of the MSM off Kav?

Wanna pull your lying commie crap on Kavanaugh?

Get ready to pay out of your ass you low life dhimocommies.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
There is a dire need for serious ramifications for their actions.

ALL of their actions.

Not just the E-Mails. That's a separate case.

Expose and prosecute, and remove them from office, either elected or appointed.

Time to quit fuggin' around and see this for what it is. A political war.

Fight to WIN!
Posted By: Gus Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
i applaud trump's actions. but why take so long.

i guess we're beginning to get down into the short-rows.

we're way behind the curve, but we ain't defeated.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
Its a start.I want to see the FISA applications and a lot more. I want to see Mueller and company charged.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
Originally Posted by Gus

Because it gives people 52,000 items to sift through for the next 45 days or so, and, it will now dominate the news cycle this week and Kavanaugh will sail through under the radar while the sky is falling elsewhere.

Posted By: 22250rem Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
I used to wonder about our government during the last administration. I always felt that Obama was somebody's puppet and those pulling his strings were the real one(s) in power. Never said much about my theory because perhaps I wasn't totally convinced yet. Now I'm thinking perhaps there really is a shadow government that had planned to continue on their merry way when their new puppet President Hillary assumed the throne. They sure were outraged at Pres. Trumps victory....... He screwed up their plans and now they are out to destroy him in any way possible. Not just him but anyone around him including his own family. I'd like to see some of those azzwipes exposed, prosecuted, and put in jail.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I used to wonder about our government during the last administration. I always felt that Obama was somebody's puppet and those pulling his strings were the real one(s) in power. Never said much about my theory because perhaps I wasn't totally convinced yet. Now I'm thinking perhaps there really is a shadow government that had planned to continue on their merry way when their new puppet President Hillary assumed the throne. They sure were outraged at Pres. Trumps victory....... He screwed up their plans and now they are out to destroy him in any way possible. Not just him but anyone around him including his own family. I'd like to see some of those azzwipes exposed, prosecuted, and put in jail.

I never wondered about that POS administration for a second.

Immediately he started weaponizing the govt against the people. We all saw it and knew it when it was happening.
Posted By: GunReader Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
I'd like to see some of those azzwipes exposed, prosecuted, and put in jail.

I'd like to see them hung - slowly! Just eased down to hang from the noose. The rop up against the bottom of the jaw and the back of the head - nothing quick about it. And I volunteer my senior Senator to be about third on the list.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
Originally Posted by Gus

Did you ever consider it could be helpful to have a majority of conservatives in the SC, Gus? Sheesh. Come on. You can do better than that.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I never wondered about that POS administration for a second.

Immediately he started weaponizing the govt against the people. We all saw it and knew it when it was happening.

This^^^.

Zero and Hillary are both deep state illuminati puppets working for Rothschild, Soros, Rockefeller, etc to take down the USA for the NWO.
Did anyone else hear of this? Did he say emails or pages?

He said more info would be avalible on the TV show tonight.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...070f08f2e6fc025ec21f19aa2256d271f6af.png
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...se-unredacted-text-messages/#more-154141
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Multi MAGA - 09/17/18
t's about fugging time Trump jumped in and got the ball rolling, it's time to see some liberal/Democrat heads rolling.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
t's about fugging time Trump jumped in and got the ball rolling, it's time to see some liberal/Democrat heads rolling.

I guess OIG and DOJ parallel investigation has all they need.
Posted By: rlott Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Awesome! Now we get to watch 6+ months of slow-rolling, foot dragging, obfuscation and law suits.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Obama's IS becoming the most transparent administration!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Obama's IS becoming the most transparent administration!

gringood one !!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Damm it Jag

I thought I had this scoop...

Damm you....

And your electric scoop shocker alarm Q sent you ....

Damm damm damm.....
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by Gus

I suspect Trump was holding this over the heads of the D's and wanting fair treatment of his obviously qualified SC Justice nominee.

This latest stunt pissed him off enough to go nuclear.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Im hoping he has some special tx in store for the senate biotch who had a chinese spy as her personal helper/driver.
Mutha fuggers need to go down hard....

Resign or go to jail for some.

Go to jail do not collect 200 for others

Let em start ratting each other out

Be funny as fugg to see em start pleading deals

Give em a taste of their own justice they think only applies to prosecute conservatives.
Driving off a bridge is about all they have left.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Damm it Jag

I thought I had this scoop...

Damm you....

And your electric scoop shocker alarm Q sent you ....

Damm damm damm.....

Dont blame me Rene. Ifn you were nice like me Q would talk to you too.
Me and slumlord know you have a 30 second heads up from Q

Hahaahaaa!!!

Q just don't like our attitudes at times.
This is from K22 on the Q thread and is from Q.

Originally Posted by K22
What does it mean, "Activate ]Sessions["
I thought he was just sittin' around playing tidily winks. And now he's out of the kill box? Wow.

So, anyone want to bet against Q being correct in saying Sessions will soon be released to do his duty to the US by opening and prosecuting those who have sealed indictments against them.

I expect the info released in these docs will have Rosey shown to be complicit in trying to subvert a legal election for the POTUS. It will probably put the screws to the idea Muellers investigation was legitimate also and reveal him to be a partisan deep state pos crook also.
Posted By: K22 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Shoot fire, ya'll ain't seen nothing yet. This is all just window dressing to keep the winers happy. The real stuff is coming later. 3 years was the time frame from Trump inauguration that I saw.
Oh, and I'm doing nothing and recusing myself Sessions is now unrecused. The FISA wasn't about Russia after all so now Sessions is unrecused. This was all part of the plan. Throw the Deep State and the MSM off onto a rabbit trail, collect the evidence, then hammer them. Oh wait, that's right, Sessions is a do nothing, my bad. smirk
Guess the Deep State and the MSM got fooled, did anyone else???????? whistle
Originally Posted by K22
Shoot fire, ya'll ain't seen nothing yet. This is all just window dressing to keep the winers happy. The real stuff is coming later. 3 years was the time frame from Trump inauguration that I saw.
Oh, and I'm doing nothing and recusing myself Sessions is now unrecused. The FISA wasn't about Russia after all so now Sessions is unrecused. This was all part of the plan. Throw the Deep State and the MSM off onto a rabbit trail, collect the evidence, then hammer them. Oh wait, that's right, Sessions is a do nothing, my bad. smirk
Guess the Deep State and the MSM got fooled, did anyone else???????? whistle

This^^^. This release will indict Rosey who will have no choice but to step down of his own accord, thus preventing the left from accusing Trump of trying to obstruct justice. Ha. TFF. 3D chess at its best.

MAGA.
Posted By: hatari Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18

Originally Posted by hatari
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by hatari
[Linked Image]
If Rosey doesnt step down the proof of his derelection of duty by signing a pos FISA warrant without having read it will allow Trump to fire him for lack of confidence.

With RR gone who will be shifted back into the power slot, with (now i hear) 70,000 sealed indictments.

Now Q is saying the Ds are offering to squash MzFord if Trump will recind his records order.

Now Q says RR has requested a WH meeting with the Honey Badger. Honey Badger said Kiss my RR (Rosey Red).

Now Q says Loretta Lynch is squealing like a stuck muxzy pig to keep from being Lynched.

Hahaha. What a funny Larp.
Posted By: hatari Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Loretta Lynch!

Bet she has a fine story to tell of Obama and Clinton.

Brings me back to Jeff Sessions

Like many, I can’t figure out what he’s been up to. Early and strong Trump supporter. No reason for him to change that one iota. All part of a bigger picture? Maybe one Rudy drew up? Certainly Giuliani has the experience to craft such a tactic, but seldom does real life lend itself to such schemes. Stuff derails them.

Like Eisenhower said about DDsy. After the first shot, the plan was worthless but the planning was invaluable.
Jeff, the Lord has some smart fellers directing this show. Im surprised they didnt try and involve you.

The MSM will still love Sessions, well, for a few days longer, anyway. wink
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Why is Julian Assange in exile? It seems that what <finally> Is happening is no worse than anything Wikileaks ever did? If anything Wikileaks opened a,lot of eyes and did far more good than bad and I can’t think of anything bad they’ve done. The charges in Sweden are bogus “ Borkian” strategy. I’ve read the interviews from the woman and she admitted it was BS. His condom broke and they charge him with rape?
You are correct. He helped greatly in getting T elected. The US was all for pardoning him and it was in the works, but G Britain interveined along with some US deep state pukes iirc.

I think K22 and Whip may be more in tune with that.

I wish you would post your thoughts to them on the Q thread.

PS. I wouldnt bet real money he isnt already in the US.
Sessions naysayers may need to consider this.

Trump seems to be awfully at ease, cool calm and collected and sure of himself in his stumps for other R candidates in the various states.

Now, how could he hope to survive the dims if he werent assured the traitors would not be taken care of?

Who the hell do you think he is depending on to take care of the crooked dimocraps after him?

He is depending on Mil Intel, God and Sessions.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Releasing classified documents during an ongoing investigation is a desperate attempt by Trump to undermine the investigation into Russian interference in our elections. This won't turn out well for him.

Jag, get help. You are deranged.
Posted By: WillARights Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18

Hey Piddidler...what took you so long? Same tired insults, tho.

The difference here is Trumps throwin Truth bombs, while the Fascists are throwin 40 year old monkey chit heresay.

Take your medicine, Ya Non-American.

Posted By: GunReader Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
It is scintillating and exciting to read this thread and then cap if off with *** You are ignoring this user ***

No dissonance!
Originally Posted by GunReader
It is scintillating and exciting to read this thread and then cap if off with *** You are ignoring this user ***

No dissonance!

Darn, i was wondering if piddle pants had anything to say after he got the dhimocommie talking points.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18

No dissonance!

You mean, "No Truth". Just keep your heads buried in the sand, fellas. What could possibly go wrong with your heads down and your asses in the air? Drop soap much?
Posted By: joken2 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18

Now ain't that curious...! While this has been headline news everywhere for a good while now, it was just posted on the Democratic Underground forums as breaking news only a short while ago, and so far has had only one nonsensical reply of, "What is the orange fool up to?? Can't be anything good".
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Yeah, bust a move.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by Paddler
Releasing classified documents during an ongoing investigation is a desperate attempt by Trump to undermine the investigation into Russian interference in our elections. This won't turn out well for him.

.......................Piddle Pussy! Pecker Paddler!...............NO! U are the deranged liberal suffering from TDS there Paddler. You libs keep on hoping for that HUGE smoking gun implicating Trump; that he and/or his campaign colluded with the Russians which was why Hillary lost the election. And your evidence is what AGAIN,,,AGAIN,,,AGAIN??????

And you and all yer lib buddies think that Manafort, Cohen or Pappydopoulos will flip and implicate Trump. Oh yeah?? Tell us Paddler. What do ya got? Even Rosenstein's report from earlier this year said there was no evidence whatsoever of any Trump collusion. I guess you forgot about that one uh?

And by the way bonehead! And I say that with all due respect.......The documents regarding the illegally obtained FISA warrants resulting from the FAKE Russian dossier paid for by your honey Hillary's campaign which Trump ordered the release of today,,,, CONTAIN NO CLASSIFIED INFO......CLOWN!

And. As POTUS, Trump has the authority under the Constitution to have those documents released.

You just love assuming stuff don't ya Piddly Poo? That is what all you libs do including the fake news media to get your favorite talking points. And that is where you get all of your talking points from the biased, corrupt, fake news, hate Trump big lib media to then post on here.

Guess what Paddle Puss....The Constitution and the law is on the side of the POTUS.

Your deep state is going down SOON Poodle. Like a house of cards. The onion has been slowly getting peeled back exposing all of the players, WHO USED THEIR POSITIONS OF POWER TO TRY AND FRAME TRUMP and influence the election which is against the law..... The REAL Russian collusion was all within the Hillary campaign, the upper levels of the DOJ and FBI, who in turn manufactured a fake dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign, who's funds were funneled through Fusion GPS who Nellie Ohr worked for (wife of Bruce Ohr), who in turn hired Christopher Steele a British spy to put together the said fake dossier which was eventually and purposely leaked to the media to try and bring down Trump either before the election and if victorious AFTER the election.

And the entire basis for the Mueller probe to begin with???? Was based on nothing more than the FAKE dossier, which was illegally and FRAUDULENTLY, WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION OR EVIDENCE as to its contents,,,, presented to the FISA court in order to start spying on the Trump campaign.

You soon gonna be a damned FOOL Paddler........Ooooooooops! My mistake!.......You are already a damned fool and an idiot,,, and a______,,,and a_____,,,and a______,,,and a _____!!!!
Posted By: Whip Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Just for grins and giggles...from that larping cult leader Q. Don't want to make this a Q thread, but, until proven otherwise, POTUS/Q are doing a little dance, makin' a little love and gettin' down tonight...

Oh yeah...piddler...fugg off libtard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
grin Tell him brother BS, preach it! Gonna be a challenge for the scales to come off those eyes though...just sayin'. Got the TDS sumptin' bad... wink

Hell, let me be honest. piddler's head is gonna [bleep] explode. There's no other way for him to obtain peace.

How can an entire class of American society be so abso-f'in-lutely clueless? Are they not paying attention? Oops...forgot...they kneel at the CNN/MSNBC Fake News gods and believe the Mockingbird gospel. Useless idiots are how they are referred to behind closed DNC doors. And you should hear what they say about the negroes...

But lot's of them folks is getting woke and leaving the plantation. #WalkAway
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by Whip
grin Tell him brother BS, preach it! Gonna be a challenge for the scales to come off those eyes though...just sayin'. Got the TDS sumptin' bad... wink

Hell, let me be honest. piddler's head is gonna [bleep] explode. There's no other way for him to obtain peace.

How can an entire class of American society be so abso-f'in-lutely clueless? Are they not paying attention? Oops...forgot...they kneel at the CNN/MSNBC Fake News gods and believe the Mockingbird gospel. Useless idiots are how they are referred to behind closed DNC doors. And you should hear what they say about the negroes...

But lot's of them folks is getting woke and leaving the plantation. #WalkAway
.........................Hatred of Donald Trump constantly preached by CNN, MSLSD, NBC (nothing but crap), ABC (abortion broadcasting company) causes blindness to facts and truth and blindness to all of Trump's accomplishments thus far. ....Piddle Paddler, Miles IQ -58, Rolling (small testeeeecles) Thunder, Leroy fartin Beans, Greycrapsghost, and a small handful of other BIG LIBS here like all the demoCRAPS, would love to see Trump fail and be ousted by impeachment (NOT GONNA HAPPEN).

The House and Senate will remain in GOP control.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
I'd like to see some of those azzwipes exposed, prosecuted, and put in jail.

I'd like to see them hung - slowly! Just eased down to hang from the noose. The rop up against the bottom of the jaw and the back of the head - nothing quick about it. And I volunteer my senior Senator to be about third on the list.

Yep! And flog the c rap outta the junior commie. Byatch!
jb pritzgersteen is another bag of s*it...
We can hang 10 politicians and libtards every day
for a year and still not make a dent in this craphole
we call Illinois
Just for grins and giggles...from that larping cult leader Q. Don't want to make this a Q thread, but, until proven otherwise, POTUS/Q are doing a little dance, makin' a little love and gettin' down tonight...

Oh yeah...piddler...fugg off libtard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hahaha. Music to my ears. Great stuff, Whip.
Posted By: Gibby Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Boy, Thanksgiving is going to be epic for our family this year.

My side sitting at one table enjoying fine TURKEY and other great dishes. Bourbon.

My liberal sister's side sitting at another table eating CROW and drinking Blended Whiskey. { i do love my sister despite her beliefs}

Silence (no politics discussing family agreement) will be sweet.

Oh, by the way. I always knew in my gut that Sessions was more than he appeared.

When president elect Trump came out and said, the CIA reports were not to be trusted. I scratched my head. But I had faith.

Good deal this is all coming out now. There was a plan.

MAGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=396&v=JtSL9vdq24E
Surely you will be only a hair extra ebullient during that momentous occasion, Gibby.

You might mention you heard Utopia wasnt really all it was cracked up to be.

CHINA NEXT

Build ships and space vessels.
Surely you will be only a hair extra ebullient during that momentous occasion, Gibby.

You might mention you heard Utopia wasnt really all it was cracked up to be.

There will more than kiss, hugs and deep glances. But, I have been told that I have true class. (i can fool some)

...some of the time.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
I honestly believe that God himself could appear and tell the world that Trump didn't do anything wrong, and Hillary was the one that needed to be convicted, and the Democrats and their allies in the media would not believe a word He said. Politics in this country have evolved into a situation whereby it doesn't matter what is right or wrong, it's Democrat versus Republican and nothing else matters.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18

I never heard any such thing.

According to the WH Statement, President Trump ordered the release of several pages of the FISA Application and ALL Text messages from page, Strzok, McCabe, etc.

The statement said nothing about Emails.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
There will be a massive and well coordinated effort to stall this until after the mid-terms. I would not be surprised to see this end up on the 9th circuits plate somehow and have them stay Trump's order.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There will be a massive and well coordinated effort to stall this until after the mid-terms. I would not be surprised to see this end up on the 9th circuits plate somehow and have them stay Trump's order.

Non-Compliance by the DOJ is another factor.

Who knows when or if we'll see anything?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Hoping to see Holder's name queried a few times in some of this.

...and Adam Sciff wept.

LMFAO!
Posted By: RickyD Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by Gus

In these things timing is everything. Not too soon, not to late, I believe this is just right. MAGA!
Posted By: joken2 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18

Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Gus

In these things timing is everything. Not too soon, not to late, I believe this is just right. MAGA!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: funshooter Re: Multi MAGA - 09/18/18
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I honestly believe that God himself could appear and tell the world that Trump didn't do anything wrong, and Hillary was the one that needed to be convicted, and the Democrats and their allies in the media would not believe a word He said. Politics in this country have evolved into a situation whereby it doesn't matter what is right or wrong, it's Democrat versus Republican and nothing else matters.

Thank You Obummer The GREAT Divider.
So how's that last ditch effort to block Kavanaugh's confirmation going? Interesting...someone's got something to hide...
https://twitter.com/_ImperatorRex_/status/1042006418658713600
Say it isn't so...surely this is fake news...LOL

These people are STUPID.

https://truepundit.com/mccabe-and-s...ys-at-fbi-huber-is-running-a-grand-jury/
Wow. There's so much coming out that there's no way this ends well for the libtards. PANIC IN DC.
https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1019286901151285248
Say it isn't so...surely this is fake news...LOL

These people are STUPID.

https://truepundit.com/mccabe-and-s...ys-at-fbi-huber-is-running-a-grand-jury/

This whole mess to stop Trump was a Dem. hail Mary pass. They knew they would be indited if he got in. Desperate people will do anything including a coup.
Well isn't this interesting...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Didn't Hitlery say something to the effect of, "If he wins we all hang"? Prophetic words I hope...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
They are so bloody screwed when this goes public. Listen to Nunes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=65&v=d_KTn6lKejM
Hummm. Huber meeting with Sessions.

Lynch squealing.

Why Sessions prefers to wait for Kav on SC.

Posted By: Seafire Re: Multi MAGA - 09/19/18

No dissonance!

You mean, "No Truth". Just keep your heads buried in the sand, fellas. What could possibly go wrong with your heads down and your asses in the air? Drop soap much?

Trolling for opportunities there Mr Nambla Queen?

Figured you could work something like that into your posts...

No wonder you give most of your patients the creeps...you HoMo.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Multi MAGA - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by Piddler

Piddler, just keep your head down and keep earning that 34% approval rating from the few patients you have. These documents are going to SINK you fools in the mid-term elections and you know it. Even Michael Moore has come out and said President Trump will be a 2-term President. Everywhere you DIMocRATs look is bad news for DIMocRATs. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, and probably another originalist after the mid-terms when Ruth "Buzzy" Ginsberg dies in office. A 6-3 Originalist court for the next 30 years! The DNC will lose its only method of forcing your ideology on the American people - Judicial activism, judges usurping the power meant for Congress, legislating from the bench.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Multi MAGA - 09/19/18
This^^^^. MAGA.

I wonder if piddler prays for Ginsberg to make it 4 more years.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Multi MAGA - 09/19/18
Originally Posted by Seafire

No dissonance!

Trolling for opportunities there Mr Nambla Queen?

Figured you could work something like that into your posts...

No wonder you give most of your patients the creeps...you HoMo.

This too^^^.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Multi MAGA - 09/19/18

God doesn't lie. I can't wait till Trump has his interview at the Pearly Gates. "So, Stormy spanked your ass with a copy of Forbes magazine with you on the cover? Then you paid her hush money? Are you for real?"
Posted By: Nrut Re: Multi MAGA - 09/19/18
Wonder if hildbitch will "off" herself rather than be seen doing the perp walk on CNN?
From what I am reading Loretta Lynch thought she had leverage for a plea bargain but found out they have it all..
Including a video of the time she and lil' billy blue had that tarmac/plane meeting before the election.. smirk

Laffin'
Posted By: joken2 Re: Multi MAGA - 09/19/18

God doesn't lie. I can't wait till Trump has his interview at the Pearly Gates. "So, Stormy spanked your ass with a copy of Forbes magazine with you on the cover? Then you paid her hush money? Are you for real?"

Maybe, ...but if so, he'll likely have to take a number and wait his turn.

Looks like it could be a pretty long wait, too

Pot < > Kettle... X 6 --- William "Slick Willy" Jefferson (Blythe) Clinton:

1.) Bobbie Ann Williams
2.) Juanita Broaddrick
3.) Paula Jones
4.) Kathleen Willey
5.) Gennifer Flowers
6.) Monica Lewinsky

Pot < > Kettle... X 11 --- JFK:

1.) Marilyn Monroe
2.) Judith Exner
3.) Inga Arvad