Home
Pretty awesome Jag! That guy isn't Q, is he? lol

Seems like he has it all rolled up and pleased he confirmed my thoughts long ago that Benghazi was a gun running op by the witch and zero. Never did I dream, however, that they were near slimey enough to run arms to both Al Queda and ISIS.

The witch wasn't joking when she opined they would all swing! That is definitely swinging offenses. Make it so!

In 14 minutes less a minute or two for commercials, he told me everything I have wanted to know.

I'm subscribing, at least before he's Arkansas'ed.

Watch this people!!! It's what you all need to know. If Jeffy boi see's this, put him on suicide watch.
Bump
Thanks, Ricky. The military industrial complex paid Hillary, Zero and NcLame well.
Sounds reasonable.
At the 9:40 mark he says that the Clinton Foundation was a CIA run operation.
At 9:58 he says that is why Hillary needed a Private Server, to hide her and CIA activity.

Then he says that the private server was a direct link to China and as a result 18 CIA agents were assassinated in China.

Why would Hillary and the CIA set up a scenario that killed 18 CIA agents if it was a CIA operation?
Glen Beck talked about the Benghazi gun running operation years ago.......at the time he was labeled a kook.
Is his name Dave Jenna? Not sure I understood how he pronounced it.
Originally Posted by steve4102
At 9:58 he says that is why Hillary needed a Private Server, to hide her and CIA activity.

Then he says that the private server was a direct link to China and as a result 18 CIA agents were assassinated in China.

Why would Hillary and the CIA set up a scenario that killed 18 CIA agents if it was a CIA operation?

Did you post the above questions in the youtube comments section?
That would seem to be the most logical thing to do..
PhD.?
That training does not seem to prevent verb conjugation errors and attempted mind reading.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Sounds treasonable.

Fixed it for you.

Even they are presumed innocent until proven guilty. But if we ever have a real AG and the Benghazi fiasco is really investigated and proven, the US Constitution defines this as a capital offense - even for Crooked Hillary and Zero.

Perhaps it was quid pro quo?
Nothing is free.

Those agents may have been in the employ of the CIA, but I doubt they were American. Just disposable assets.

ALL CIA is not rogue. Much proof by many knowledgeable people have explained how the deep state NWO under its puppet Zero started and funded the Taliban and ISIS.

Can you remember Bill Clinton giving billions to N Korea to build nuclear weapons and icbms? Can you not remember Clintons buds at Loral Space giving China missile guidance technology?
Carter giving China our new silent propellor technology?
Can you remember $5 billion to Quatar for taking 5 taliban generals back from gitmo?
$150 Billion to Iran to help them build a nuclear weapons program?

Oh, i forgot, your buddy Bill gave NK billions to NOT build nucs.Yeah.

Im beginning to see the reason for your stealth questions detracting from the MAGA agenda.

Now, tell me im just dissing "normal" diligence.

Tell your handlers to FOAD.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Perhaps it was quid pro quo?
Nothing is free.

Those agents may have been in the employ of the CIA, but I doubt they were American. Just disposable assets.

Money. That, and decadent sex is all the Clintons are interested in.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Is his name Dave Jenna? Not sure I understood how he pronounced it.

David Janda
© 24hourcampfire