Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Pretty awesome Jag! That guy isn't Q, is he? lol

Seems like he has it all rolled up and pleased he confirmed my thoughts long ago that Benghazi was a gun running op by the witch and zero. Never did I dream, however, that they were near slimey enough to run arms to both Al Queda and ISIS.

The witch wasn't joking when she opined they would all swing! That is definitely swinging offenses. Make it so!

In 14 minutes less a minute or two for commercials, he told me everything I have wanted to know.

I'm subscribing, at least before he's Arkansas'ed.

Watch this people!!! It's what you all need to know. If Jeffy boi see's this, put him on suicide watch.

Last edited by RickyD; 10/09/18.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Bump

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, Ricky. The military industrial complex paid Hillary, Zero and NcLame well.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds reasonable.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
At the 9:40 mark he says that the Clinton Foundation was a CIA run operation.
At 9:58 he says that is why Hillary needed a Private Server, to hide her and CIA activity.

Then he says that the private server was a direct link to China and as a result 18 CIA agents were assassinated in China.

Why would Hillary and the CIA set up a scenario that killed 18 CIA agents if it was a CIA operation?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Glen Beck talked about the Benghazi gun running operation years ago.......at the time he was labeled a kook.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Is his name Dave Jenna? Not sure I understood how he pronounced it.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by steve4102
At 9:58 he says that is why Hillary needed a Private Server, to hide her and CIA activity.

Then he says that the private server was a direct link to China and as a result 18 CIA agents were assassinated in China.

Why would Hillary and the CIA set up a scenario that killed 18 CIA agents if it was a CIA operation?

Did you post the above questions in the youtube comments section?
That would seem to be the most logical thing to do..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PhD.?
That training does not seem to prevent verb conjugation errors and attempted mind reading.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Huntz
Sounds treasonable.

Fixed it for you.

Even they are presumed innocent until proven guilty. But if we ever have a real AG and the Benghazi fiasco is really investigated and proven, the US Constitution defines this as a capital offense - even for Crooked Hillary and Zero.

Last edited by Wildcatter264; 10/10/18. Reason: Clarification

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Perhaps it was quid pro quo?
Nothing is free.

Those agents may have been in the employ of the CIA, but I doubt they were American. Just disposable assets.

Last edited by Tyrone; 10/10/18.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

ALL CIA is not rogue. Much proof by many knowledgeable people have explained how the deep state NWO under its puppet Zero started and funded the Taliban and ISIS.

Can you remember Bill Clinton giving billions to N Korea to build nuclear weapons and icbms? Can you not remember Clintons buds at Loral Space giving China missile guidance technology?
Carter giving China our new silent propellor technology?
Can you remember $5 billion to Quatar for taking 5 taliban generals back from gitmo?
$150 Billion to Iran to help them build a nuclear weapons program?

Oh, i forgot, your buddy Bill gave NK billions to NOT build nucs.Yeah.

Im beginning to see the reason for your stealth questions detracting from the MAGA agenda.

Now, tell me im just dissing "normal" diligence.

Tell your handlers to FOAD.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Perhaps it was quid pro quo?
Nothing is free.

Those agents may have been in the employ of the CIA, but I doubt they were American. Just disposable assets.

Money. That, and decadent sex is all the Clintons are interested in.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Is his name Dave Jenna? Not sure I understood how he pronounced it.

David Janda

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 53 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,308
Posts18,487,182
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.