Home
The liberals will go absoutely insane if this is true.

https://archive.fo/xWFSW#selection-265.8-265.82

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019
By Stan Greene
Observer Staff Writer
December 22, 2018

Speaking privately, a law clerk says the Justice's Cancer has come out of remission
Editor's Note; We first posted this story in September, 2018. Sadly we were correct, as Justice Ginsburg underwent surgery on December 15th to remove a cancerous growth from her lungs. We are reposting it since so many people contacted us to ask if it was true, which sadly, it is. God bless Justice Ginsburg; we wish her the best and thank her for her service to this Country.

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.
She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.
Kavanaugh is a player in this drama. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time . President Donald J Trump will be replacing Notorious RBG, the lovechild of the left, and so will remake the Supreme Court for a generation. The Democrats simply must win back the Senate in November 2018, progressives feel.
Ginsburg, 85 was appointed by President Bill Clinton and took the oath of office on August 10, 1993. She is the second female justice (after Sandra Day O'Connor) of four to be confirmed to the court (along with Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, who are still serving). Following O'Connor's retirement, and until Sotomayor joined the court, Ginsburg was the only female justice on the Supreme Court. During that time, Ginsburg became more forceful with her dissents, which were noted by legal observers and in popular culture. She is generally viewed as belonging to the liberal wing of the court. Ginsburg has authored notable majority opinions, including United States v. Virginia, Olmstead v. L.C., and Friends of the Earth, Inc. v. Laidlaw Environmental Services, Inc.
Ginsburg was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Russian Jewish immigrants. Her older sister died when she was a baby, and her mother, one of her biggest sources of encouragement, died shortly before Ginsburg graduated from high school. She then earned her bachelor's degree at Cornell University, and was a wife and mother before starting law school at Harvard, where she was one of the few women in her class. Ginsburg transferred to Columbia Law School, where she graduated tied for first in her class.
Following law school, Ginsburg turned to academia. She was a professor at Rutgers School of Law and Columbia Law School, teaching civil procedure as one of the few women in her field. Ginsburg spent a considerable part of her legal career as an advocate for the advancement of gender equality and women's rights, winning multiple victories arguing before the Supreme Court. She advocated as a volunteer lawyer for the American Civil Liberties Union and was a member of its board of directors and one of its general counsels in the 1970s. In 1980, President Jimmy Carter appointed her to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, where she served until her appointment to the Supreme Court.
PTL.

Q was right.

What do we want for Christmas?

Tanks for da good news.

She must have gotten the news shes on the short track to Hell.
Doubt it.

Only way she goes out under this president is feet first.
So the dems knew she was retiring back before Kavanaugh?
I'll believe that when I see it!
I'll believe it when I see it. The Libs will prop her up, and add Animatronic motors (a la Disney), before they let her leave the bench and let President Trump fill her seat with a Constitution abiding, rational Justice, that doesn't cater to the alphabet crowd, and globalists that are only too happy to sell out our Country. -Tom T.
John Roberts recently chastised Trump after Trump alluded to the fact that there are republican judges and democratic judges. Roberts said there were no such thing. Interesting that she told only the democrats about her medical condition.
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

Yep.
SCOTUS pick #3!!

Quite possibly makes President Trump the most important conservative judge picker of the last two centuries.

MAGA Mr Trump.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
SCOTUS pick #3!!

Quite possibly makes President Trump the most important conservative judge picker of the last two centuries.

MAGA Mr Trump.

MAGAMAGAMAGA.

If the wench leaves the bench, we got ourselves a wall.
Originally Posted by McInnis
John Roberts recently chastised Trump after Trump alluded to the fact that there are republican judges and democratic judges. Roberts said there were no such thing.

That makes Judge Roberts an extraordinary Idiot as any normal idiot can see that the supreme court has been completely politicized.
MSN had her saying she's staying 5 more years.
Yesterday anyway.
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

Ditto......if this were true the MSM would know about it and be apoplectic right now.

Thanks for trying to cheer us up though.
if it meant voting against the libs justice ginsburg would actually rule against the sky being blue. never voting on anything except it favoring the libs. truly no jurisprudence what so ever. might as well have chuck schumer voting on the court.
Highly unlikely she will make it another two years, so DJT will get another pick, and although I would rather it be him doing the picking than some liberal, his last two picks have voted with the liberals on the only two cases that have mattered since they were seated..... so I dont think just because DJT picks them means they are going to be staunch conservatives...
Not to harsh anyone's mellow, but the docs report was that there was no other known cancer. She may or may not hang on to her job for quite a while.

I don't agree with her on much of anything, but I believe she is diligently trying to do a good job. A new Federalist Society justice would be sweet, but even so, I hope she has a rapid recovery.
The Observer, Sept 2018, the anonymous "law clerk", spoke to the Dems, etc?

And no confirmation by anyone? No other leaks "on condition of anonymity" because they're unauthorized to speak on the subject? Not even from a staff member at the hospital, anything overheard by a clerk from another justice, text sent to the wrong person mistakenly?

Fake News?

Geno
sounds "made up" to me, sadly.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The Observer, Sept 2018, the anonymous "law clerk", spoke to the Dems, etc?

And no confirmation by anyone? No other leaks "on condition of anonymity" because they're unauthorized to speak on the subject? Not even from a staff member at the hospital, anything overheard by a clerk from another justice, text sent to the wrong person mistakenly?

Fake News?

Geno

Originally Posted by kid0917
sounds "made up" to me, sadly.

Yup, especially with this to back it up.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
PTL.

Q was right.

I swear.

Some of you will believe anything.
"She told key Democratic members of the Senate...". And..

I keep hearing the dhims screaming about how the SCOTUS is supposed to be non-partisan.

Lying phugks.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I keep hearing the dhims screaming about how the SCOTUS is supposed to be non-partisan.

Lying phugks.

Roberts screamed that the loudest.

Biggest traitor to the constitution in our time.
Good for Ruthie...I hope she enjoys her retirement even if it is only a few months long. Great chance to pull SCOTUS more right which will make the libs nuts.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I swear.

Some of you will believe anything.

That's one of the first things I noticed about this place.

Now, having said that, I do hope that Ginsburg retires while Trump is in office, and while the GOP has a majority in the Senate. I find it very hard for me to wish someone, anyone, who has cancer would hurry up and die. I felt that way about McCain. I have seen too many family members and friends who had cancer, die a slow death, and it is not something to cheer about. On the flip side, IF her cancer has come back, and at her age, she would be doing herself, her family, and the country, a favor by stepping down and living out her remaining time without the stress of serving on the SCOTUS.
Originally Posted by denton
Not to harsh anyone's mellow, but the docs report was that there was no other known cancer. She may or may not hang on to her job for quite a while.

I've lost far too many family members to cancer and wouldn't wish it on anyone. From what I've seen over too many rounds of it with family this does not look good for her. Cancer showing up in the lungs after having been treated for it in another part of the body years ago usually means it's metastasized. The standard protocol for declaring someone cancer free is five years but that's not always the case, sometimes it shows up again after more than five years. I don't believe we're hearing the whole story, this is not a minor thing.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I've lost far too many family members to cancer and wouldn't wish it on anyone. From what I've seen over too many rounds of it with family this does not look good for her. Cancer showing up in the lungs after having been treated for it in another part of the body years ago usually means it's metastasized. The standard protocol for declaring someone cancer free is five years but that's not always the case, sometimes it shows up again after more than five years. I don't believe we're hearing the whole story, this is not a minor thing.

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, Ginsburg knows what will happen when she either dies or retires if Trump is the president. She is liberal to the core, and will not willingly step down. She will hang around until the day she dies.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, Ginsburg knows what will happen when she either dies or retires if Trump is the president. She is liberal to the core, and will not willingly step down. She will hang around until the day she dies.

She's only gotta hang on until 2020.

The Commies wouldn't stand for an election year SC nominee. Especially after we wouldn't give the lame duck one in 2016.

Hell, they go full retard on the ones in not election years.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Like McCain did. That is what make me wonder if it true.
If the cancer has come back and is to the point nothing can be done to treat it I think she would step down if Hillary had won.
If she knows it is terminal I think she will stay as long as she can hoping to outlive Trumps term.
There ain't much of her left for the cancer to eat on now anyway.

Hell, I bet she won't weigh 60 pounds.

The Commies wouldn't stand for an election year SC nominee. Especially after we wouldn't give the lame duck one in 2016.

Yup, she only has to stay on the court for 1 year and 8 days. After that there will be no nominations until after the next congress and president are sworn in.
Time to focus on Roberts and have him indicted for Illegal adoption of Irish Children.

There’s a difference in the last year of a last term versus the last year of a first term - that’s not a lame duck.

But she’s 85 - tick tock, tick tock . . .
I'll believe she's gone when they close the lid.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I'll believe she's gone when they close the lid.

Wouldn't surprise me if they kept her on ice for a year or so.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

There’s a difference in the last year of a last term versus the last year of a first term - that’s not a lame duck.

I think it's not the last term, but they aren't allowed in a "presidential election year"... lame duck or not.

There are a couple of exceptions though. But that was in the past before the zombies took over DC.

It is called The Biden Rule and Joe Biden gave his speech in 1992, that there should be NO SC nominations and confirmation during a Presidential Election year.

G H W Bush was President in 1992 and he was a One Term President.
The grim reaper is on his way for sure ...........................

I think it's not the last term, but they aren't allowed in a "presidential election year"... lame duck or not.

There are a couple of exceptions though. But that was in the past before the zombies took over DC.

The Biden Rule is not officially binding as it was never voted on as an official Senate rule. However, McConnell has stated that he will not violate that rule.
That hasn't been allowed since long before Biden.

Biden just added his two cents worth on the issue.
That hasn't been allowed since long before Biden.

Biden just added his two cents worth on the issue.

https://www.republican.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/blog?ID=7E53BFEC-32B0-4B55-A753-3860F588D30A

I did the Google and didn't find anything from the Senate pre Biden?
Ginsburg only has to hang on for 1 more year. She will likely make it.
God knows and he ain't tellin. I'm as polar opposite as it comes to her as a Justic, and wish her a full recovery.
I'm as bad as anyone, I have a hard heart about what's becoming of the country I was so blessed to be born in, however we must not rot from within. And I am guilty. I'm 57 and need to change, this helps no one, I/we need to sit still and let the only one who can cull the herd, do his work.
I'm hopefully with start this morning at church, as it's been I'm a hypocrite.

I'm fully convinced she will die in her chair. No worries. If Trump runs and wins again in 2020, she'll get that opportunity. For sure. She's just too rife with bad juju.
Originally Posted by Sharecropper
God knows and he ain't tellin. I'm as polar opposite as it comes to her as a Justic, and wish her a full recovery.
I'm as bad as anyone, I have a hard heart about what's becoming of the country I was so blessed to be born in, however we must not rot from within. And I am guilty. I'm 57 and need to change, this helps no one, I/we need to sit still and let the only one who can cull the herd, do his work.
I'm hopefully with start this morning at church, as it's been I'm a hypocrite.

That's what the problem is.

Waiting around and doing nothing, and depending on others to carry our water.
I would love for her to be retired and replaced with a true constitutional conservative that will actually rule on the merits of the constitution. I wish her no harm and pray for her recovery and that she can beat cancer. I have seen far too many loved ones suffer and die from cancer. We all must face death at some point but I pray fate is kind and delivers a swift painless end for us all.

We are locked in a terrible fight to defend the constitution and it's paradoxical that all justices take an oath to defend the constitution yet more than half will abandon the oath they took and attempt to change it to their own radical beliefs. Justice Roberts was GWB's liberal offering to the bench to "keep the balance". Why anyone would want to keep any balance of justices willing to abandon the Constitution of the United States is beyond all reasoning but there you are. Republican presidents have been doing it for many years and it's killing the country. It is destroying our culture and will eventually be the death of our Republic if not checked.

I pray that when and if the time comes that Trump will have the opportunity to replace another justice he will have the wisdom and courage to pick a conservative that will endure the maelstrom of evil that will surely befall him or her and rule on the merits of the written document he'll take the oath to defend.
We need to pray for that every day and that pelosi, schumer, hillary, zero, feinstein will be put away while Trump is in office.

Its amazing so few Christians do that. Its as if they have no faith in prayer or that there is power in the word.
Since it looks like DJT will in fact get to put more justices on the bench than any other POTUS in modern times, are you happy with his picks so far? Doesn't it bother you that so far they havent actually voted conservative, ( quite the opposite actually.) What makes you think a third one will?
Originally Posted by steve4102

The Biden Rule is not officially binding as it was never voted on as an official Senate rule. However, McConnell has stated that he will not violate that rule.

If we control both the presidency and the senate, we can do what ever we please. If she kicks the bucket with one day left before we loose control, you will see the quickest confirmation in history.
Originally Posted by yukon254
Since it looks like DJT will in fact get to put more justices on the bench than any other POTUS in modern times, are you happy with his picks so far? Doesn't it bother you that so far they havent actually voted conservative, ( quite the opposite actually.) What makes you think a third one will?

They are voting libertarian. I'm good with that.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by yukon254

They are voting libertarian. I'm good with that.

Any Justices that are elevated to SCOTUS by the D's are going to be very far left.
We can almost guarantee we will know how they are going to vote on an issue before the court.
Will we like any vote they make on an issue that we care very deeply about? Highly unlikely.
Gorsuch and Kavanaugh were pretty widely praised as being conservative votes.
I think the best we can hope for with any Justices that get elevated by the R's is that we like most of their votes and they don't turn out to be closet libs like Souter was.
Article is someone's wishful thinking. Only way she is leaving the bench is feet first.
She'll literally have to die before she gives up her seat on the SCOTUS. Others have been doing her work for quite some time. They will continue doing so as long as she's breathing.
The only thing keeping her moving right now is the puppetmaster's hand up her ass.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lying phugks.

Roberts screamed that the loudest.

Biggest traitor to the constitution in our time.

Agreed he is a real tool.
Not if she has a great embalmer. If it is metastatic melanoma, the odds are not on her.
The only thing keeping her moving right now is the puppetmaster's hand up her ass.

This
and she will have to rot off of their hands before they let people know she died years ago.
Paul M: Thanks for posting this update/re-hash - the article touches on an important issue.
The bottom line is the United States of America will be better off with rbg OUT of the Supreme Court of the United States!
PERIOD!
I wish her no ill will or illness but her departure from the judiciary is, or more likely, will be beneficial for America.
Her record of anti-American and anti-Constitution decisions/votes has been horrific.
It will be a great day for America and our judiciary when she is gone from it.
Personally I give very little credence to this article from a newspaper in kalifornicationkopia.
I think the Supreme Court of the United States is more likely to have rbg listed as one of its members at the end of this session, than not!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
In reality, her tenaciousness and ego are a blessing to us. She should have retired under W (or earlier) and hated Obama too much to trust him with picking her successor. She surely was in the Hillary glee club and now has to deal with the probability of Trump picking her successor. I doubt she considered it all the way through.

Instead of another Soto-gin we get a Trump pick... She will not make it to '24, fake story here or not.
And the other reality is she only needs to make it to about the end of '19 and Trump's pick would be held for his "successor."
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
And the other reality is she only needs to make it to about the end of '19 and Trump's pick would be held for his "successor."

Not while we control the Presidency and the Senate.

That rule only applied to Obama while Republicans held the Senate.

I was wondering when someone was going to point that out. If the Democrats had held the Senate, you would have never heard that argument, not as a winning argument anyway.
Believe it when I see it
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I was wondering when someone was going to point that out. If the Democrats had held the Senate, you would have never heard that argument, not as a winning argument anyway.

That's a fact.

They would have crammed another RBG down our throats sideways and laughed about it.
Yep, and she would have put her paw on the Bible and swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America and you know which turds would have heartily approved of her bald faced lie while proclaiming Trump a liar.
The Dems are now in a frantic search for the best taxidermist in America, and will recruit the top robotic animation expert at Disney World.
Originally Posted by reivertom
The Dems are now in a frantic search for the best taxidermist in America, and will recruit the top robotic animation expert at Disney World.

grin grin grin
I just want SCOTUS justices to interpret the Constitution as written and uphold the laws of the land and not legislate from the bench like so many activist judges. MAGA
Let's hope she runs off with Roberts. smirk
Originally Posted by reivertom

I think they already did, but battery technology has not caught up to keep her awake while in public. A power cord would be a dead giveaway.
BS... I'll believe it when I see it..

In view of the news stories of her recent lung surgery and her cancer background, I doubt she'll make it another 6 months.
I read she will remain on the court, but will be taking extended Maternity leave, prolly till Jan 2020.
Originally Posted by DocRocket

In view of the news stories of her recent lung surgery and her cancer background, I doubt she'll make it another 6 months.

I never thought she'd survive pancreatic cancer either. But she did.

My mother, her mother, and her sister all died of cancer of the pancreas. I heard a doctor say that it is probably the worst you can have. For Ginsburg to have beaten it is very remarkable. I would not give up on her anytime soon.
For her fans... there's a new movie being released on her.

RBG.

From CNN Films.

Seriously.

Gag me with a spoon! sick sick

We are taught to pray for our enemies. Hard to do, hard to understand. A lot of things are hard to understand.

My mother, her mother, and her sister all died of cancer of the pancreas. I heard a doctor say that it is probably the worst you can have. For Ginsburg to have beaten it is very remarkable. I would not give up on her anytime soon.

That's if you believe she actually had Pancreatic Cancer.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We are taught to pray for our enemies. Hard to do, hard to understand. A lot of things are hard to understand.

I do. I pray she will meet her maker soon.
Psalm 109:8-9.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I do. I pray she will meet her maker soon.
Psalm 109:8-9.

If that's what it takes to get her off the court. And it looks like it's going to take that..

I frankly couldn't care less what happens to her. As long as she vacates the court.
Courtesy of FB...

[Linked Image]
Rockinbbar: Here is a very interesting (and short) article from "American Thinker" on "rbg's" various and serious cancer bouts!
In short Colon Cancer in 1,999 then Pancreatic Cancer in 2,009 (less than 1% "survival rate for this cancer!) and now Lung Cancer in 2,018!
My assessment - she is going to live forever but the Doctor who wrote the article says "the end is near"!

Link: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/justice_ginsburgs_failing_health.html

Again I don not wish ill health upon rbg but I do pray she will immediately vacate the Supreme Court of the United States.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
This mornings paper said she was just fine and has never missed an argument while serving on the scotus. Raring to hit the bench again.

They didn’t mention putting training wheels on’er, though.
One of the most important things the senate does is judicial appointments. Leaving it for their successors is dereliction of duty.

Her contract with the Devil isn't up yet.

I would pray that sees the error in her ways before she cancer croaks in February 2019.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rockinbbar: Here is a very interesting (and short) article from "American Thinker" on "rbg's" various and serious cancer bouts!
In short Colon Cancer in 1,999 then Pancreatic Cancer in 2,009 (less than 1% "survival rate for this cancer!) and now Lung Cancer in 2,018!
My assessment - she is going to live forever but the Doctor who wrote the article says "the end is near"!

Link: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/justice_ginsburgs_failing_health.html

Again I don not wish ill health upon rbg but I do pray she will immediately vacate the Supreme Court of the United States.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I wish more than ill health on any of our nations enemies. Would you not have wished ill health on Hitler. Whats the diff. I have no problem with flushing crap.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

I would pray that sees the error in her ways before she cancer croaks in February 2019.

I pray Psalm 109:8-9.

I pray Zero and Hill become christian and repent or go to their just reward. If they repent and ask forgiveness of their sins and be forgiven or face their maker post haste.
I don't care if she drops dead, gets hit by a bus or retires. Getting her out of that seat is the goal.
© 24hourcampfire