Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Ginsburg only has to hang on for 1 more year. She will likely make it.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
God knows and he ain't tellin. I'm as polar opposite as it comes to her as a Justic, and wish her a full recovery.
I'm as bad as anyone, I have a hard heart about what's becoming of the country I was so blessed to be born in, however we must not rot from within. And I am guilty. I'm 57 and need to change, this helps no one, I/we need to sit still and let the only one who can cull the herd, do his work.
I'm hopefully with start this morning at church, as it's been I'm a hypocrite.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, Ginsburg knows what will happen when she either dies or retires if Trump is the president. She is liberal to the core, and will not willingly step down. She will hang around until the day she dies.

She's only gotta hang on until 2020.

The Commies wouldn't stand for an election year SC nominee. Especially after we wouldn't give the lame duck one in 2016.

Hell, they go full retard on the ones in not election years.

I'm fully convinced she will die in her chair. No worries. If Trump runs and wins again in 2020, she'll get that opportunity. For sure. She's just too rife with bad juju.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sharecropper
God knows and he ain't tellin. I'm as polar opposite as it comes to her as a Justic, and wish her a full recovery.
I'm as bad as anyone, I have a hard heart about what's becoming of the country I was so blessed to be born in, however we must not rot from within. And I am guilty. I'm 57 and need to change, this helps no one, I/we need to sit still and let the only one who can cull the herd, do his work.
I'm hopefully with start this morning at church, as it's been I'm a hypocrite.

That's what the problem is.

Waiting around and doing nothing, and depending on others to carry our water.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I would love for her to be retired and replaced with a true constitutional conservative that will actually rule on the merits of the constitution. I wish her no harm and pray for her recovery and that she can beat cancer. I have seen far too many loved ones suffer and die from cancer. We all must face death at some point but I pray fate is kind and delivers a swift painless end for us all.

We are locked in a terrible fight to defend the constitution and it's paradoxical that all justices take an oath to defend the constitution yet more than half will abandon the oath they took and attempt to change it to their own radical beliefs. Justice Roberts was GWB's liberal offering to the bench to "keep the balance". Why anyone would want to keep any balance of justices willing to abandon the Constitution of the United States is beyond all reasoning but there you are. Republican presidents have been doing it for many years and it's killing the country. It is destroying our culture and will eventually be the death of our Republic if not checked.

I pray that when and if the time comes that Trump will have the opportunity to replace another justice he will have the wisdom and courage to pick a conservative that will endure the maelstrom of evil that will surely befall him or her and rule on the merits of the written document he'll take the oath to defend.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
We need to pray for that every day and that pelosi, schumer, hillary, zero, feinstein will be put away while Trump is in office.

Its amazing so few Christians do that. Its as if they have no faith in prayer or that there is power in the word.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/23/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Since it looks like DJT will in fact get to put more justices on the bench than any other POTUS in modern times, are you happy with his picks so far? Doesn't it bother you that so far they havent actually voted conservative, ( quite the opposite actually.) What makes you think a third one will?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I tend to agree with you. The thing is, Ginsburg knows what will happen when she either dies or retires if Trump is the president. She is liberal to the core, and will not willingly step down. She will hang around until the day she dies.

She's only gotta hang on until 2020.

The Commies wouldn't stand for an election year SC nominee. Especially after we wouldn't give the lame duck one in 2016.

Hell, they go full retard on the ones in not election years.

There’s a difference in the last year of a last term versus the last year of a first term - that’s not a lame duck.

But she’s 85 - tick tock, tick tock . . .

I think it's not the last term, but they aren't allowed in a "presidential election year"... lame duck or not.

There are a couple of exceptions though. But that was in the past before the zombies took over DC.

The Biden Rule is not officially binding as it was never voted on as an official Senate rule. However, McConnell has stated that he will not violate that rule.

If we control both the presidency and the senate, we can do what ever we please. If she kicks the bucket with one day left before we loose control, you will see the quickest confirmation in history.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by yukon254
Since it looks like DJT will in fact get to put more justices on the bench than any other POTUS in modern times, are you happy with his picks so far? Doesn't it bother you that so far they havent actually voted conservative, ( quite the opposite actually.) What makes you think a third one will?

They are voting libertarian. I'm good with that.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Paul_M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by yukon254

They are voting libertarian. I'm good with that.

Any Justices that are elevated to SCOTUS by the D's are going to be very far left.
We can almost guarantee we will know how they are going to vote on an issue before the court.
Will we like any vote they make on an issue that we care very deeply about? Highly unlikely.
Gorsuch and Kavanaugh were pretty widely praised as being conservative votes.
I think the best we can hope for with any Justices that get elevated by the R's is that we like most of their votes and they don't turn out to be closet libs like Souter was.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Article is someone's wishful thinking. Only way she is leaving the bench is feet first.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
She'll literally have to die before she gives up her seat on the SCOTUS. Others have been doing her work for quite some time. They will continue doing so as long as she's breathing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only thing keeping her moving right now is the puppetmaster's hand up her ass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
"She told key Democratic members of the Senate...". And..

I keep hearing the dhims screaming about how the SCOTUS is supposed to be non-partisan.

Lying phugks.

Roberts screamed that the loudest.

Biggest traitor to the constitution in our time.

Agreed he is a real tool.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not if she has a great embalmer. If it is metastatic melanoma, the odds are not on her.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The only thing keeping her moving right now is the puppetmaster's hand up her ass.

This
and she will have to rot off of their hands before they let people know she died years ago.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Paul M: Thanks for posting this update/re-hash - the article touches on an important issue.
The bottom line is the United States of America will be better off with rbg OUT of the Supreme Court of the United States!
PERIOD!
I wish her no ill will or illness but her departure from the judiciary is, or more likely, will be beneficial for America.
Her record of anti-American and anti-Constitution decisions/votes has been horrific.
It will be a great day for America and our judiciary when she is gone from it.
Personally I give very little credence to this article from a newspaper in kalifornicationkopia.
I think the Supreme Court of the United States is more likely to have rbg listed as one of its members at the end of this session, than not!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In reality, her tenaciousness and ego are a blessing to us. She should have retired under W (or earlier) and hated Obama too much to trust him with picking her successor. She surely was in the Hillary glee club and now has to deal with the probability of Trump picking her successor. I doubt she considered it all the way through.

Instead of another Soto-gin we get a Trump pick... She will not make it to '24, fake story here or not.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And the other reality is she only needs to make it to about the end of '19 and Trump's pick would be held for his "successor."

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
And the other reality is she only needs to make it to about the end of '19 and Trump's pick would be held for his "successor."

Not while we control the Presidency and the Senate.

That rule only applied to Obama while Republicans held the Senate.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2500HD, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,942
Posts18,519,095
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.