Home
Any speculation what this is about?

http://jamiedupree.blog.ajc.com/201...-jury-subpoena-now-at-u-s-supreme-court/

A secret case involving an unknown foreign corporation owned by a foreign government reached the U.S. Supreme Court this weekend, as the mystery company asked the Chief Justice of the United States to block orders by lower courts forcing that company to comply with a secret grand jury subpoena, in a case which many believe is related to the investigation of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Case No. 18A669 quietly appeared on the docket of the U.S. Supreme Court on Saturday, after a federal appeals panel last week rejected the bid of an unnamed company from an unnamed country to quash a subpoena for an unknown investigation.

“Application (18A669) for a stay and application for leave to file the application under seal, submitted to The Chief Justice,” the simple statement read on the Supreme Court’s docket.
I'm thinking Trump is putting the screws to China in some shape or form.....Perhaps to Huawei
https://thehill.com/regulation/4226...gainst-mystery-company-fighting-subpoena

The case, which is a mystery because all of the names involved have been sealed against public view, has drawn widespread rumors that Mueller might be involved due to the secrecy and similarities to at least one other Mueller subpoena case.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I'm thinking Trump is putting the screws to China in some shape or form.....Perhaps to Huawei

May be. The Chins aren't making many friends out there right now. (See Canada).

Trump likes to strike while the iron is hot and the opposition is reeling.

It's a foreign corporation fighting a Muller subpoena.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/23/...ource=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
Originally Posted by steve4102

Right.

Huawei's a Chinese corporation, specifically their largest producer of telecom equipment and worlds second largest maker of smart phones, that are banned from all American military instillation, who's CFO's currently in Canadian custody waiting extradition to the U.S.

I imagine Hueawei's fighting all kinds of U.S. subpoena's.
Mueller investigation?

That's looking into all things Russia, no?

Gazprom perhaps?

Geno
....or Rosatom and the Klinton Konnection?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Mueller investigation?

That's looking into all things

Gazprom perhaps?

Geno

There i fixed it for ya
Whatever it is it is the thing that is holding back the hammer from falling on Trump's head. Mueller wants documents from this entity and he wants it badly. The courts have moved this through the system with lightning speed. And all of it under seal. Unprecedented.

It's a bank. A foreign bank owned by a foreign country. Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia or Qatar, whose records are going to bury someone. Many people actually. Americans all.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Right.

Huawei's a Chinese corporation, specifically their largest producer of telecom equipment and worlds second largest maker of smart phones, that are banned from all American military instillation, who's CFO's currently in Canadian custody waiting extradition to the U.S.

I imagine Hueawei's fighting all kinds of U.S. subpoena's.

I thought I read that she has been released on bail and is not going to be extradited to the US??
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
....or Rosatom and the Klinton Konnection?

Not if it a Mueller subpoena, he is burying that stuff.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Mueller investigation?

That's looking into all things

Gazprom perhaps?

Geno

There i fixed it for ya

Thanks,

grey wintry day here, must have been my SAD acting up. Not thinking clearly.

Hopefully, he's investigating our newly elected State officials too.

Geno
Steve,

you may be on to something there.

Geno
Mueller investigation?

Gazprom perhaps?

Geno

For sure not the Clintoon foundation.

Its easy to see that deal is straight on the up and up.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Mueller investigation?

Gazprom perhaps?

Geno

Maybe a big laundered Russian donation to the Trump Foundation? I hope I'm 100% wrong.
Might be about the 19% sale of Rosneft and who was paid the brokerage fee.
It is amazing to me that after a FISA court debacle around the Trump campaign, carried out entirely behind closed doors, that we would have a Supreme Court hearing, carried out again entirely behind closed doors.

"... rejected the bid of an unnamed company from an unnamed country to quash a subpoena for an unknown investigation. ... What could possibly go wrong ???
The answer to the OP is clearly "Yes." There is indeed speculation.
i want it to be about the chinese or even the clintons. somehow in the pit of my stomach i think it's about the foreign dealings with russia.

maybe q can give us a hint.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Mueller investigation?

Gazprom perhaps?

Geno

Maybe a big laundered Russian donation to the Trump Foundation? I hope I'm 100% wrong.

Yeah, they didnt need to launder the clintoon payoffs. Sickermore and la Roy are good to go on that. whistle
Originally Posted by Orion2000
It is amazing to me that after a FISA court debacle around the Trump campaign, carried out entirely behind closed doors, that we would have a Supreme Court hearing, carried out again entirely behind closed doors.

"... rejected the bid of an unnamed company from an unnamed country to quash a subpoena for an unknown investigation. ... What could possibly go wrong ???

Your point is an excellent one. It is beyond remarkable that this particular issue has been litigated under seal up to and potentially including Supreme Court review.

And then I wonder what happens next. Does this foreign company even plan on complying with the subpoena if the court rules against them as the lower courts have done? After all this time and money on lawyers one might think they would but who knows?
With all of these unknowns, who should one respond to and what might the issue be? My inclination would be to ignore all of it.

I'd guess "Uranium One".....
I bet it’s a Brit company, like the one that put together the Steele dossier
If it really is related to the Mueller investigation my guess is that it wont be good news for Trump.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Whatever it is it is the thing that is holding back the hammer from falling on Trump's head. Mueller wants documents from this entity and he wants it badly. The courts have moved this through the system with lightning speed. And all of it under seal. Unprecedented.

It's a bank. A foreign bank owned by a foreign country. Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia or Qatar, whose records are going to bury someone. Many people actually. Americans all.

JeffObama, do us all a GREAT favor for Christmas, shoot all your offspring then eat a Glock. The world and certainly this Site will be a better place...
Might be Deutsche Bank.. one of the largest money laundering firms out there. And biggest lender to Trump during the last decades.. Mostly Russian oligarch money.
Originally Posted by Northman
Might be Deutsche Bank.. one of the largest money laundering firms out there. And biggest lender to Trump during the last decades.. Mostly Russian oligarch money.

That's probably it. Trump is finished again. LOL
Originally Posted by Northman

It's not Deutsche Bank. Deutsche Bank is a publicly held corporation, not state owned. The entity in question is state owned.

I too orignially thought it could be DB until they were ruled out for the above-stated reasons.
Originally Posted by yukon254
If it really is related to the Mueller investigation my guess is that it wont be good news for Trump.

yeah, they're really piling on...LOL
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d6c8c7_story.html?utm_term=.46b951bbefcd

The Supreme Court on Tuesday left in place a lower-court order requiring an unnamed foreign-owned corporation to comply with a subpoena said to be part of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The court dissolved a temporary stay that had been put in place by Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. In a short order, it did not give a reason for the decision nor note any dissents.

The entity that is the subject of the cloaked legal battle — known in court papers simply as a “Corporation” from “Country A” — is a foreign financial institution that was issued a subpoena by a grand jury hearing evidence in the special counsel investigation, according to two people familiar with the case.

It is thought to be the first time that an aspect of Mueller’s wide-ranging probe into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign has reached the Supreme Court.

Earlier Tuesday, the corporation’s lawyers indicated that they plan to continue fighting the subpoena, asking the Supreme Court to review the merits of the decision by U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.
It's only been 2 years. Thought this was an open and shut case, obvious to all. Trump will be re-elected and you Lefties will still be on this fantasy chase,

[Linked Image]
Ok....

We don't even know if this related to Mueller or not, so far it's all just a mystery and specualtion.

Based on your reply to I gotta say that there is clear evidence that Trump Derangement Syndrome not only exists on the looney left, but it also exists on the right as well. What happened to the well thought out posts that you once posted ? I'm starting to believe some angry lunatic has hijacked your account.

Sorry I posted an update on this news, and GFY.
Originally Posted by Squidge
. What happened to the well thought out posts that you once posted ? I'm starting to believe some angry lunatic has hijacked your account.

I was told that those well reasoned posts were lost on some, so now I try to communicate with a broader audience. Seems to be effective.

Originally Posted by Squidge
Ok....

Sorry I posted an update on this news, and GFY.

Well, love you too! wink

(BTW, the meme was for Rolling Thunder / JeffObama and not for your benefit. One of many such I've left for him these 2 long years of fruitless inquiry into nothing but a fantasy that he will awaken tomorrow and it will be Nov 9th, 2016, HRC is POTUS, and he simply had a bad dream about this Trump thing.)

However, if you miss the old Hatari, you can always read the "Best Of" such as this gem, wink

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13380907/reality-check#Post13380907
© 24hourcampfire