Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This week, the whining about the Wall and Bump stocks has really pissed me off, if you couldn't tell.

In 2016, if I asked each and every one here that leans to the Right that if i could give you THREE Supreme Court Justices and nothing else on your wish list, or you can live in the world that Hillary Rodham Clinton will create for the rest of your days, is there any one of you that would have not jumped on that offer?

With RBG in dire straights, it looks like Trump will get his 3rd SCOTUS pick.

He's pushed back against globalization, scraped NAFTA, reworked trade with Europe, undone hundreds of regulations especially concerning energy production and environmentalism. He's working with Mexico on the border, he's painted Xi into a corner on trade in China, the Middle east is quiet, no war started over moving our Embassy to Jerusalem. He got funding to rebuild the military. He's restocking the Federal benches with conservatives. He's resisted the most ungodly political onslaught this country has ever seen, and all I read about is you phoucers lost your bump stocks.

Let's just play It's a Wonderful Life and see what the country without Trump would be just 2 years after the fact:

HRC is your Queen and let's say the Dems had Congress

Globalization
Open Borders
Huge influx of refuges getting asylum from not only Latin America, but hundreds of thousands in YOUR community from the Middle East

Sharia Law in differnt locales welcomed and sanctioned by the DOJ

Bump stock ban? Phiff! How about a complete assault weapon ban, hi cap mag ban, gun shows gone, tax on ammo, no ammo shipping due to Haz Mat
Nothing done on trade or the Trade Deficit
Political Correctness Executive Orders covering everything bathrooms to hiring quotas. Obamacare strengthened and the march to total gov't run Healthcare teed up and ready to go

Middle East would be another series of toppled regimes, and we might be staring nose to nose with Putin over Syria and the Ukraine waiting to see who blinks before some buttons are pushed.

Need I continue?

You so called Right leaning people, and includes you closet Paulistas and Big L Libertarians need to take a good look at what the alternative is, because with your inaction or counter action, that is what you are going to get. NeverTrump is working for Schumer and Pelosi. As the great meme posted today said, the Dems aren't after Trump, they are after you old White conservative Dudes. Trump is the only thing protecting you from them. you cannot run up into the mountains and play Ted Kaczynski and spout your ultra conservative manifestos from your keyboard and make a difference.

You poor bastards that claim you can't do anything about RINOs in other states and you are powerless are full of crap! Get out your checkbooks and send money to support good people in contested areas. That's how the dems just won the House! Instead of crying about getting their asses beaten again and again, they organized politically, raised the money, and bought 40 seats. Yes, you can buy House seats.

You Old White phoucers that sit and dream of a return to Dwight Eisenhower's 1955 America better snap out of your delusion. We are about to entire the THIRD decade of the 21st Century. We have as much in common with 1955 America as 1955 had with 1880 America. Our job is to make the best America we can in the 21st Century. Throwing a temper tantrum every time you don't get each and everything you want out of Trump is defeatist, and quite frankly shortsighted. You are the targets of the Piddlers and Rolling Blunders and other Democratic Underground trolls whose sole aim is come here, stir the pot, and make you doubt the success that Trump has enjoyed.

What has Trump lost on so far?

The Wall? Immigration? Obamacare?

Just because maybe he has not achieved total victory, doesn't mean he's lost. The fight is far from over! The bout is only in the second round, schedule for 8 as I see it. If you some of you people were Muhammed Ali, you would have quit vs. George Foreman after getting whacked around for the first two rounds in the Rumble in the Jungle, whereas Ali knocked that big mutherphoucer out and solidified his greatness in the later rounds.

So what are you going to do for the next 2 years while the Dems and the MSM unleash their Spring Offensive against Trump? Give up? resigned to the Dems winning in 2020? Gonna move to Paraguay. Hey, puzzies! Maybe you join the fight? Maybe you stroke a check to the RNC. Maybe you retired phoucers jump in the Winnebago and go work on a campaign elsewhere. That's what the Dems are doing! Trump ain't got balls? Where are yours? Women sit around and bitch about problems and injustices, men find solutions. Your solution is not wishing for a return of "I Like Ike". For some, your first step is a good dose of antidepressants and a reality check of what the Democrats have for you and the country you want to leave your kids and grandkids. Beside bitch and moan, what are you willing to do? For me, I'm using the checkbook. I need to take back my formerly GOP District that the Dems bought. If that's not an option for you, how about some volunteerism? That is, if any of this is really important to you.

I will tell you right now that anyone who wants to pick one one particular point in all of this and argue endlessly has missed the bigger message.

Agree, disagree, flame, or ridicule. I'm nonplussed. If this makes sense to one person who reads it, it was worth my time.

In closing,

Merry Christmas and Blessing to ALL

MAGA!!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Well said !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Very well said!

My thoughts exactly!

No other republican candidate could have accomplished so much in under 2 years!

Ted
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Spot on and well said. Moaning about our descent from glory is easier than keeping a PMA. Blaming others for our personal failures is a weakness preyed upon by the pols.

Every time I hear references to globalists, one world order, the illuminati and white guilt I look to the speaker and see ignorance wrapped in fear. Repetition in a louder voice does not indicate rational thought.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Supreme Court justice number 3 coming up, the left will be going crazy! More winning!

Ted
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes sir..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well said.
One thing you forgot is in the last 24hrs he forced a vote on the wall because the swamp dwellers do believe he will shut down the government.
I think they are afraid he will blast them on twitter about how they promised the wall would be addressed and they failed to do so.
I think they are not to keen on President Trump Tweeting about what a bunch of liars they are.
They tried to ignore the issue again and he would not let them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm hoping for the 3rd pick the Dems get to play deep throat with a super conservative.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
RIGHT ON!
Well worth your time and well spoken.....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hatari,
You’ve been nominated to replace Sanders at the White House when she goes.

Seriously, a well and succinctly stated piece.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
MAGA

I voted ABH,anybody but Hillary, & that included Charles Manson if need be. But we got better.

When I sometimes wonder about Pres. Trump, I stop & think of what our nation at this time would be like under that chunt. Spot on Hatari, thank you..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent post, but not to worry, the kookistas will soon arrive..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Hatari,

Can you imagine what I'd tell Jim Acosta with the bad mood I'm in today? Epic wouldn't even start to cover it.

"CNN Today

White House corespondent Jim Acosta had his ass severely beat by President Trump's new Press Secretary Hatari. Acosta continued to badger the new Press Sec after he had moved on, and in an instant, Acosta was sent flying on his ass by a right to the nose and heal directly into the solar plexus.
When the shock and dismay lifted enough for other corespondents to speak, Fox's Lou Dobbs spoke up "Mr. Hatari, I can't say that was unwarranted, but maybe unprecedented. Anything you want to tell us?"
"Yes Lou. Some mutherphuocers need to learn some manners the hard way. Lifting his credentials didn't seem to really get the message across. Maybe he understands the message more clearly now."

Acosta was unavailable for comment, as he was taken to Cedar Sinai Trauma Center.

5 minutes ago, President Trump tweeted "Float like a butterfly sting like a bee, that's the last time the WH Press Corps phoucs with me!"

wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Every time I hear references to globalists, one world order, the illuminati and white guilt I look to the speaker and see ignorance wrapped in fear.

mike r

Yeah?,...I see "in your face" reality. The globalists aren't hiding their agenda. Europe is over-run with the globalist's agenda. America is well on its way.

We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism.

--Donald Trump

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Well spoken and we do have many, many things to be thankful for. That being said, even the smallest of freedoms relinquished is a step in the wrong direction. I don't own and have no desire to own a bump stock, but who am I to say you can't own one if you want? Merry Christmas to you all while we are free to say it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I basically agree with you, but I can't help but think that we were sold a bill of goods on Kavanaugh.

I'm having problems caring about the whole bump stock thing. It will never hold up. It's such a stupid idea I can't help think that it was done for purely political posturing. A kind of useless token thrown at Dems to deprive them of the ability to say "You didn't do anything".

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hatari is my hero!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Hatari,

Can you imagine what I'd tell Jim Acosta with the bad mood I'm in today? Epic wouldn't even start to cover it.

"CNN Today

White House corespondent Jim Acosta had his ass severely beat by President Trump's new Press Secretary Hatari. Acosta continued to badger the new Press Sec after he had moved on, and in an instant, Acosta was sent flying on his ass by a right to the nose and heal directly into the solar plexus.
When the shock and dismay lifted enough for other corespondents to speak, Fox's Lou Dobbs spoke up "Mr. Hatari, I can't say that was unwarranted, but maybe unprecedented. Anything you want to tell us?"
"Yes Lou. Some mutherphuocers need to learn some manners the hard way. Lifting his credentials didn't seem to really get the message across. Maybe he understands the message more clearly now."

Acosta was unavailable for comment, as he was taken to Cedar Sinai Trauma Center.

5 minutes ago, President Trump tweeted "Float like a butterfly sting like a be, that's the last time the WH Press Corps phoucs with me!"

wink

Ho Lee Chit, I'm dyin' here! LOL

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by papalondog
Well spoken and we do have many, many things to be thankful for. That being said, even the smallest of freedoms relinquished is a step in the wrong direction. I don't own and have no desire to own a bump stock, but who am I to say you can't own one if you want? Merry Christmas to you all while we are free to say it.

I get what you're saying, and agree, but I just cant see this as a loss. I can still get a CL III and do fully auto the legit way, and I can get a rubber band and do the same principal as a bump stock. What did I lose, really?

If we lost the CL III option, then I'm pissed. I don't see this one as the "Nose of the Camel", more of an evoltionary dead end.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Hallelujah! Holy $hit! Where's the Tylenol?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1minute, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,152
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.