Home
Posted By: jimy News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
The twat waffles at the FBI, have now said, that the Trump shut down, has made America less safe ! Who da thunk it, maybe we should all start carrying guns just to help them out !

Just when you thought that you had heard it all, another moment of genius for our nations police force!

You all be safe out there . smile
Twat waffles?
I wish President Trump would pull an Obama and simply issue a Presidential Order that said all "unfunded" federal employees would be considered "Department of Defense" employees (since the military has a budget), and that they would immediately be paid what the U.S. Government owes them via DOD funds until such time as Congress returns to work and does it's job.

There is no way the FBI should be expected to take a bullet during the course of an investigation when their families are missing mortgage payments, school tuition, etc. There are many FBI employees in harm's way every day as they continue to conduct surveillances, meet with sources, serve warrants, make arrests, etc.

It won't be long before all of that comes to a screeching halt.
Originally Posted by ChippewaPartners
I wish President Trump would pull an Obama and simply issue a Presidential Order that said all "unfunded" federal employees would be considered "Department of Defense" employees (since the military has a budget), and that they would immediately be paid what the U.S. Government owes them via DOD funds until such time as Congress returns to work and does it's job.

Maybe he could take the money from Planned Parenthood’s budget.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Twat waffles?

My goal today is to use that phrase sometime, somewhere. Expand my vocabulary and whatnot.
Posted By: deflave Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
Well, it actually does.

But... whatever.

There is no way the FBI should be expected to take a bullet during the course of an investigation when their families are missing mortgage payments, school tuition, etc. There are many FBI employees in harm's way every day as they continue to conduct surveillances, meet with sources, serve warrants, make arrests, etc.

The FBI are logically less entitled to be under DoD then say, Border Patrol. By nature of the title "DoD", a logical person would assume Border Patrol fits that description, as they are "defending" the nation's borders.

If we ever saw "relief" funds curtailed in this country for any reason, we'd see quite a "thing".
Where a respective agency falls in the government is moot.

It’s either important or it isn’t.

It’s obvious that our government sees welfare and SS important and the USCG as not important.

The only question is how many weeks can they get away with that logic.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
Too many obama employees in the fbi.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
All Federal Law Enforcement Agencies are working, this is bullchit!
Coast Guard should be under DoD, also. "Coast"... "Guard".

Being under DoD would at least protect BP and CG from this type of political BS.

Personally speaking, and having dealt with Welfare recipients for almost 2 decades, regular working stiff Americans have no idea how abhorrent the level of fraud is. If they did, there'd probably be recipient blood in the streets.
Posted By: irfubar Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19

Another genius joins the campfire.....

Trump should dissolve the crooked FBI and half the other worthless bureaucrats.
Poor goobermint workers cant survive without a pay check? yet they make 17% more than the people who pay their way, boohoo, welcome to the real world
^^^ Yup.

F*ck the FBI from top to bottom.
The entire organization is a corrupt Cancer that must be cut out and removed. They are no longer needed by Americans and American Justice. Fire the whole bunch, today.

As for the Coast Guard, Congress (under war time) can move them from under the wing of DHS to the Dept of Navy. Nancy ain't gunna do that.
Yes, we are officially at war.
Posted By: RickyD Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...t-management-policy-that-damaged-the-fbi

Mueller weaponized the FBI for obama by requiring all senior FBI employees had to return to DC to do fill positions there. This was not well met, and as a result many long time residents of various cities quit rather than move. This allowed Mueller to replace them with the scum who have done the bidding of the criminal Mueller. I've posted a link that describes this situation but does not give it the slant it intended to accomplish. Other conservative pundits recognize it for what it was: total FBI weaponization, much like all the other departments experienced. Mueller is a criminal.
Posted By: DarlaG Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
deflave,

Imo, the POTUS, using his authority as Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces, should transfer the USBP, ICE & the Coast Guard to the DoD.

The POTUS should also consider taking a page from FDR's WWII book & transfer the FIELD AGENTS of the FBI, USMS & other REAL federal LEOs to the DoD.
(FDR did that Executive Action to place the FBI & other LEOs under the Geneva Convention with status as "members of the forces", in the event that they were captured by the enemy.)

yours, tex
Posted By: Hastings Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
Originally Posted by DarlaG
deflave,Imo, the POTUS, using his authority as Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces, should transfer the USBP, ICE & the Coast Guard to the DoD.The POTUS should also consider taking a page from FDR's WWII book & transfer the FIELD AGENTS of the FBI, USMS & other REAL federal LEOs to the DoD.
(FDR did that Executive Action to place the FBI & other LEOs under the Geneva Convention with status as "members of the forces", in the event that they were captured by the enemy.)yours, tex
A question. If he did that could they continue to do civilian law enforcement? Isn't the military prohibited from doing law enf. work in this country?
deflave,

Imo, the POTUS, using his authority as Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces, should transfer the USBP, ICE & the Coast Guard to the DoD.

The POTUS should also consider taking a page from FDR's WWII book & transfer the FIELD AGENTS of the FBI, USMS & other REAL federal LEOs to the DoD.
(FDR did that Executive Action to place the FBI & other LEOs under the Geneva Convention with status as "members of the forces", in the event that they were captured by the enemy.)

yours, tex

Why do you feel that needs to take place?
Originally Posted by jimy
The twat waffles at the FBI, have now said, that the Trump shut down, has made America less safe ! Who da thunk it, maybe we should all start carrying guns just to help them out !

Just when you thought that you had heard it all, another moment of genius for our nations police force!

Wouldn't expect anything less from a cabal that's daddy was the first kaitlin jenner.
Hastings,

In early 1942, Francis B. Biddle, the then-serving Attorney General of the USA issued an official legal opinion that all of the federal civilian law enforcement agencies & law enforcement agents COULD LAWFULLY continue to investigate & enforce civilian laws, even though the CIC had "extended the protection of being a member of the US Armed Forces to" those federal agencies & special agents.

As far as I can find out, that Attorney Generals' decision has never been rescinded by any later AG & remains to have "full lawful force" as the official policy of the USA.

Fyi, when I was "seconded to" the OAS in Latin America in the late 1990s, we had FBI, DEA & USMS personnel assigned to the "Combined US Forces Detachment" in that nation & those agents also had "protected status", while continuing their sworn civilian duties.

yours, satx
Posted By: Bighorn Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19

So- What are these Twat Waffles of which you speak? Will the term eventually end up in common usage, or even into the Urban Dictionary?
A shinny nickle for the 1st one that can guess why the CG isn't under DOD.
Originally Posted by deflave
deflave,

yours, tex

deflave,

For at least TWO reasons:

1, Federal LE agents of the USA in 2019 may well be in MORE DANGER in certain places where they serve abroad than their predecessors were in during WWII, given that some agents are now being stationed or temporarily assigned to positions in HOSTILE and/or "politically unstable" devoloping nations
AND
2. Assigning those agencies to the DoD would place them under the US Forces Finance & Accounting System & would allow them to be paid from the CIC's discretionary funds, until the so-called closure of the government ends.

yours, tex
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Less oversight.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Less oversight.

Nope
damnit

The Posse Comitatus Act
Posted By: 12344mag Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19

Because the Coast Guard is considered a law enforcement agency,
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

The Posse Comitatus Act

Yes, and Congress has specially written what the CG can do. Not to say things couldn't be rewritten again, but it's not as easy as 'Hey, you're in DOD now'
Originally Posted by 12344mag

We are, and also a branch of the armed forces, a very hybrid group. We are military, but we aren't DOD.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...t-management-policy-that-damaged-the-fbi

Mueller weaponized the FBI for obama by requiring all senior FBI employees had to return to DC to do fill positions there. This was not well met, and as a result many long time residents of various cities quit rather than move. This allowed Mueller to replace them with the scum who have done the bidding of the criminal Mueller. I've posted a link that describes this situation but does not give it the slant it intended to accomplish. Other conservative pundits recognize it for what it was: total FBI weaponization, much like all the other departments experienced. Mueller is a criminal.

This!

We are, and also a branch of the armed forces, a very hybrid group. We are military, but we aren't DOD.

That could change if the CIC assigned the USCG to the Navy for awhile. There's precedence for that already.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19

As I understand it The US CG can be turned over to the department of Navy any time it is needed to do military functions, my question is when they are turned over to the Navy are they still allowed to do Policing services with in the US at the same time?
12344mag,

According to a Presidential Finding from FDR & an official opinion by his AG, Francis B. Biddle, the USCG & also federal LEOs MAY do so, even though these persons may be "extended protection as members of the forces". - That Finding/AG's decision has never been revoked by later Administrations & remains in full force.

yours, tex
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
Originally Posted by gunner500

Less oversight.

Nope

It is a Law Enforcement Agency ....
To any FBI or other FedGov snoops reading this thread: If you need some fast cash I'll pony up $500 for all information on Lon Horiuchi: where he lives, any/all aliases, disguised appearance, etc. Sign up and send me a PM!!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19

This is only one instance of why some folks equate:

FBI = Fumbling Bunch of Idiots

Pitiful when you think about it.
USCG started as revenuers. Treasury department.
ironbender,

WRONG. = The USCG traces its existence to the US LIFESAVING SERVICE & the old REVENUE SERVICE of the American Revolution era.

yours, tex
Posted By: 79S Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
maybe the fbi can sell off all the 22LR ammo they were buying during the 22 LR shortage.. LOL ..............
Posted By: Sycamore Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/23/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Being under DoD would at least protect BP and CG from this type of political BS.

Personally speaking, and having dealt with Welfare recipients for almost 2 decades, regular working stiff Americans have no idea how abhorrent the level of fraud is. If they did, there'd probably be recipient blood in the streets.

DoD had a budget passed by Congress and signed by the President, DHS didn't.

It has nothing to do with how important the Coast Guard is.

Sycamore
Originally Posted by deflave
deflave,

yours, tex

deflave,

For at least TWO reasons:

1, Federal LE agents of the USA in 2019 may well be in MORE DANGER in certain places where they serve abroad than their predecessors were in during WWII, given that some agents are now being stationed or temporarily assigned to positions in HOSTILE and/or "politically unstable" devoloping nations
AND
2. Assigning those agencies to the DoD would place them under the US Forces Finance & Accounting System & would allow them to be paid from the CIC's discretionary funds, until the so-called closure of the government ends.

yours, tex

DOD can be left hanging same as any other department.

This shutdown is based on where the political chips fell at the time.

The DOD umbrella doesn't offer any magical protection.
Correct
deflave,

WRONG. = The POTUS has a HUGE pile of "off budget" discretionary funds that he can spend pretty much as HE chooses & that is already appropriated through the end of OCT19.

yours, satx
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by local_dirt

DoD had a budget passed by Congress and signed by the President, DHS didn't.

It has nothing to do with how important the Coast Guard is.

Sycamore

Importance was not a consideration of what I posted about the Coast Guard and Border Patrol beimg placed under the DoD. It was an assertion of logical perspective.
Posted By: deflave Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/24/19
deflave,

WRONG. = The POTUS has a HUGE pile of "off budget" discretionary funds that he can spend pretty much as HE chooses & that is already appropriated through the end of OCT19.

yours, satx

Sure thing.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Twat waffles?

Female for "Dick weed"
Oh, thought maybe it was something Belgian. wink
Speaking to the idea of the FBI not getting paid making us less safe...IMO it is the opposite. They should be non-essentials and right at the head of the list for permanent RIF.
Not so here. FBI investigates serious crimes on reservations - pretty sure any felonies. Don't think I'd feel very secure if left to tribal cops.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Speaking to the idea of the FBI not getting paid making us less safe...IMO it is the opposite. They should be non-essentials and right at the head of the list for permanent RIF.

Where in the OP did it say we are less safe because the FBI isn't getting paid? Please, someone show me.
Posted By: hosfly Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/24/19
Maybe those 800,000 fed non essentials employees should apply for unemployment benefits like "the hard working stiffs" enjoy THAT participation from fellow gov policies,, NO? Go find another job like other fellow working citizens? Most of these non essentials are just that,, When Husseins hope an change admin brought home owners an workers to their knees an pitched many on the street, pennieless, homeless,jobless, These non essentials were still lapping from the their gravy train,, and now after 30 days of paid vacation the Gov nolds them up as victims?? FUQ them an welcome to the real world,,

Where in the OP did it say we are less safe because the FBI isn't getting paid? Please, someone show me.

Very first words from the OP.
The twat waffles at the FBI, have now said, that the Trump shut down, has made America less safe !

A little research will get you this.

FBI Agents reveal how they say the government shutdown has made the country less safe
https://www.kitv.com/story/39835104...-shutdown-has-made-the-country-less-safe
Originally Posted by hosfly
Maybe those 800,000 fed non essentials employees should apply for unemployment benefits like "the hard working stiffs" enjoy THAT participation from fellow gov policies,, NO? Go find another job like other fellow working citizens? Most of these non essentials are just that,, When Husseins hope an change admin brought home owners an workers to their knees an pitched many on the street, pennieless, homeless,jobless, These non essentials were still lapping from the their gravy train,, and now after 30 days of paid vacation the Gov nolds them up as victims?? FUQ them an welcome to the real world,,

Ok, the idiots are breeding. Are there any adults in your household that can explain the below.

1) There aren't 800,000 non-essentials in this shutdown, just 800,00 not being paid.. Border Patrol is working, not getting paid. Air Traffic Controllers, and branch of the US Military is not being paid, the US Coast Guard.

2) If you are active duty military you can't just 'quit' and find another job. They call that sheit AWOL and you go to jail.

3) Again not everyone is having PAID VACATION

4) 50,000 veterans will not be receiving their military pensions on 1 Feb. I guess these guys don't deserve to receive retirement pay for their military service
Originally Posted by steve4102

The twat waffles at the FBI, have now said, that the Trump shut down, has made America less safe !

FBI Agents reveal how they say the government shutdown has made the country less safe

Obviously you are one stupid fugger. I asked WHERE in the OP it said it. You provided ZERO examples in the OP.

'FBI says the Trump shut down has made America less safe'

Did they say specifically that it was because they aren't being paid? Could it also mean because the BP isn't paid, CG patrols have been limited, etc etc.

Don't know why I bother with your dumb ass though.
Over your head I guess
Over your head I guess

No, you are likely a dumbfugg spawn of a few idiots on the 'Fire
Over your head I guess

Seriously, address 1 thru 4 above.

I'll await your answer, along with more idiot comments from Mr. Reading comprehension.
LOL OUCH,,, look at the post again,,, do you see where it says anything about militay? NO!!! coastgaurd? NO!! it says NON ESSENTIALS,, which are approx half of fed employees
Posted By: deflave Re: News Flash fun the F.B.I. - 01/24/19

Are you from the south?
Originally Posted by steve4102

Obviously you are one stupid fugger. I asked WHERE in the OP it said it. You provided ZERO examples in the OP.

'FBI says the Trump shut down has made America less safe'

Did they say specifically that it was because they aren't being paid? Could it also mean because the BP isn't paid, CG patrols have been limited, etc etc.

Don't know why I bother with your dumb ass though.

You seem to be a little more agitated than normal as of late. Most of your posts start out with, "You are an idiot", or similar attacks on those that are posting here.

You are either not getting enough, or you can't get it up, causing you to lash out.

I suspect it is the latter, that you can't get it up, I have seen your wife, completely understandable.
© 24hourcampfire