Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DarlaG
Originally Posted by deflave
deflave,

Imo, the POTUS, using his authority as Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces, should transfer the USBP, ICE & the Coast Guard to the DoD.

The POTUS should also consider taking a page from FDR's WWII book & transfer the FIELD AGENTS of the FBI, USMS & other REAL federal LEOs to the DoD.
(FDR did that Executive Action to place the FBI & other LEOs under the Geneva Convention with status as "members of the forces", in the event that they were captured by the enemy.)

yours, tex

Why do you feel that needs to take place?

deflave,

For at least TWO reasons:

1, Federal LE agents of the USA in 2019 may well be in MORE DANGER in certain places where they serve abroad than their predecessors were in during WWII, given that some agents are now being stationed or temporarily assigned to positions in HOSTILE and/or "politically unstable" devoloping nations
AND
2. Assigning those agencies to the DoD would place them under the US Forces Finance & Accounting System & would allow them to be paid from the CIC's discretionary funds, until the so-called closure of the government ends.

yours, tex

DOD can be left hanging same as any other department.

This shutdown is based on where the political chips fell at the time.

The DOD umbrella doesn't offer any magical protection.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Correct

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
deflave,

WRONG. = The POTUS has a HUGE pile of "off budget" discretionary funds that he can spend pretty much as HE chooses & that is already appropriated through the end of OCT19.

yours, satx

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Coast Guard should be under DoD, also. "Coast"... "Guard".

Being under DoD would at least protect BP and CG from this type of political BS.

Personally speaking, and having dealt with Welfare recipients for almost 2 decades, regular working stiff Americans have no idea how abhorrent the level of fraud is. If they did, there'd probably be recipient blood in the streets.

DoD had a budget passed by Congress and signed by the President, DHS didn't.

It has nothing to do with how important the Coast Guard is.

Sycamore

Importance was not a consideration of what I posted about the Coast Guard and Border Patrol beimg placed under the DoD. It was an assertion of logical perspective.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
deflave,

WRONG. = The POTUS has a HUGE pile of "off budget" discretionary funds that he can spend pretty much as HE chooses & that is already appropriated through the end of OCT19.

yours, satx

Sure thing.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Twat waffles?

Female for "Dick weed"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, thought maybe it was something Belgian. wink

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Speaking to the idea of the FBI not getting paid making us less safe...IMO it is the opposite. They should be non-essentials and right at the head of the list for permanent RIF.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not so here. FBI investigates serious crimes on reservations - pretty sure any felonies. Don't think I'd feel very secure if left to tribal cops.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Speaking to the idea of the FBI not getting paid making us less safe...IMO it is the opposite. They should be non-essentials and right at the head of the list for permanent RIF.

Where in the OP did it say we are less safe because the FBI isn't getting paid? Please, someone show me.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Maybe those 800,000 fed non essentials employees should apply for unemployment benefits like "the hard working stiffs" enjoy THAT participation from fellow gov policies,, NO? Go find another job like other fellow working citizens? Most of these non essentials are just that,, When Husseins hope an change admin brought home owners an workers to their knees an pitched many on the street, pennieless, homeless,jobless, These non essentials were still lapping from the their gravy train,, and now after 30 days of paid vacation the Gov nolds them up as victims?? FUQ them an welcome to the real world,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Where in the OP did it say we are less safe because the FBI isn't getting paid? Please, someone show me.

Very first words from the OP.
The twat waffles at the FBI, have now said, that the Trump shut down, has made America less safe !

A little research will get you this.

FBI Agents reveal how they say the government shutdown has made the country less safe
https://www.kitv.com/story/39835104...-shutdown-has-made-the-country-less-safe

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Maybe those 800,000 fed non essentials employees should apply for unemployment benefits like "the hard working stiffs" enjoy THAT participation from fellow gov policies,, NO? Go find another job like other fellow working citizens? Most of these non essentials are just that,, When Husseins hope an change admin brought home owners an workers to their knees an pitched many on the street, pennieless, homeless,jobless, These non essentials were still lapping from the their gravy train,, and now after 30 days of paid vacation the Gov nolds them up as victims?? FUQ them an welcome to the real world,,

Ok, the idiots are breeding. Are there any adults in your household that can explain the below.

1) There aren't 800,000 non-essentials in this shutdown, just 800,00 not being paid.. Border Patrol is working, not getting paid. Air Traffic Controllers, and branch of the US Military is not being paid, the US Coast Guard.

2) If you are active duty military you can't just 'quit' and find another job. They call that sheit AWOL and you go to jail.

3) Again not everyone is having PAID VACATION

4) 50,000 veterans will not be receiving their military pensions on 1 Feb. I guess these guys don't deserve to receive retirement pay for their military service

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

The twat waffles at the FBI, have now said, that the Trump shut down, has made America less safe !

FBI Agents reveal how they say the government shutdown has made the country less safe

Obviously you are one stupid fugger. I asked WHERE in the OP it said it. You provided ZERO examples in the OP.

'FBI says the Trump shut down has made America less safe'

Did they say specifically that it was because they aren't being paid? Could it also mean because the BP isn't paid, CG patrols have been limited, etc etc.

Don't know why I bother with your dumb ass though.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Over your head I guess

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Over your head I guess

No, you are likely a dumbfugg spawn of a few idiots on the 'Fire

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Over your head I guess

Seriously, address 1 thru 4 above.

I'll await your answer, along with more idiot comments from Mr. Reading comprehension.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
LOL OUCH,,, look at the post again,,, do you see where it says anything about militay? NO!!! coastgaurd? NO!! it says NON ESSENTIALS,, which are approx half of fed employees

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Are you from the south?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Obviously you are one stupid fugger. I asked WHERE in the OP it said it. You provided ZERO examples in the OP.

'FBI says the Trump shut down has made America less safe'

Did they say specifically that it was because they aren't being paid? Could it also mean because the BP isn't paid, CG patrols have been limited, etc etc.

Don't know why I bother with your dumb ass though.

You seem to be a little more agitated than normal as of late. Most of your posts start out with, "You are an idiot", or similar attacks on those that are posting here.

You are either not getting enough, or you can't get it up, causing you to lash out.

I suspect it is the latter, that you can't get it up, I have seen your wife, completely understandable.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (12344mag, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,104 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,421
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.