Home
Posted By: ironbender Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19

On 16 counts by grand jury.

Heard on radio. No link yet
Posted By: RickyD Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19
Who?
Is this on the Federal side of the investigation?
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19
Jussie Smollett

https://abc7chicago.com/jussie-smollett-indicted-on-16-felony-counts-by-grand-jury/5177586/
Oh! Jussie! He's gonna regret that scratch he put on his face, I believe.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19
Jussie Smollett

Chicago anti-trump racist.
Whoops, posted before I put up the body of the link...

Jussie Smollett update: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury

There have been dozens of twists and turns since "Empire" start Jussie Smollett reported being attacked. Here are some key moments from the start of this story.

Updated 7 minutes ago
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A Cook County grand jury has returned a 16-count indictment against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, according to court records.

The Cook county State's Attorney's Office confirmed the indictment, which they said was returned by a grand jury on Thursday.

Smollett was originally charged with one felony count of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report by the Cook County State's Attorney's Office on Feb. 20.

RELATED: Timeline of key moments in alleged attack on Jussie Smollett

Now the grand jury has returned 16 felony counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report.

The TV actor claimed he was the victim of a vicious hate crime in the Streeterville neighborhood on Jan. 29. He said two men physically attacked him while yelling racist and homophobic slurs, threw a chemical liquid on him and looped a rope around his neck.

RELATED: Jussie Smollett charged with disorderly conduct for filing false police report, prosecutors say

The grand jury returned two separate sets of charges. The first set are related to what Smollett told officers about the alleged attack, including that the attackers called him racial and homophobic slurs, struck him with his their hands, put a noose around his neck, and poured some sort of chemical substance on him.

The second set of charges are related to the second interview Smollett had with police about the alleged attack later that day.

RELATED: Brothers told police Smollett was upset threatening letter didn't get enough attention, staged attack

The new set of charges each carry a possible sentence of probation to four years. Smollett already pleaded not guilty to the first disorderly conduct charge. He was taken into custody and posted $100,000 bond to be freed.

Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

RELATED: Jussie Smollett out on bond after being accused of staging attack

Two days after the alleged attack, Chicago police released surveillance images of two people they said they considered persons of interest in the attack.

But the investigation turned on Smollett. He's now accused of allegedly orchestrating the attack with the Osundairo brothers, who he knew. One brother was an extra on "Empire" and the other was Smollett's personal trainer.

Smollett had also reported a threatening letter sent to him on the "Empire" set containing a white powder, a week before the alleged attack. The letter is currently in the FBI crime lab for analysis, sources said, and experts believe Smollett could face federal charges for allegedly sending the letter.

RELATED: Jussie Smollett alleged hoax may cast doubt on real hate crimes, advocates fear

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said the actor initially faked a letter using racist and homophobic language. When that didn't get attention, Johnson said, Smollett paid two brothers $3,500 via personal check to stage the attack, because he was "dissatisfied with his salary."
Stupid way to spell Jesse.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Nope, State side.
Originally Posted by ironbender

it jus he like wee wee...

Smollett had also reported a threatening letter sent to him on the "Empire" set containing a white powder, a week before the alleged attack. The letter is currently in the FBI crime lab for analysis, sources said, and experts believe Smollett could face federal charges for allegedly sending the letter.

Not yet, it would appear.

It is. But maybe not when your gay.
I have to believe there will be some federal indictments coming down the pike.

Poor dumb Jussie. Got himself plenty of problems now.
Originally Posted by RickyD

I'll defer to your judgement! wink

Hey Juicy! How you like your salary now?
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19
I heard today he was complaining about all the "secrecy" surrounding the grand jury, as if it was racist.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19
About time.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I heard today he was complaining about all the "secrecy" surrounding the grand jury, as if it was racist.

Boy be getting smacked good!

Oh! Now that was uncalled for!! cry cool

I see suicide in his near future. He won't be able to handle what he's done to himself.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

ROFL. the boy ain't lived very long, if he thinks there is anything special, about a "non-leaking" grand jury.

If he gets an OJ jury (8 of 12 were old black grandmothers), he could EASILY be found not guilty on all counts, ;

Oh! Now that was uncalled for!! cry cool

Yes, why, yes it was,
smile
I call for the uncalled for.
are you a secret AOC fan, Mike?
Originally Posted by kid0917
are you a secret AOC fan, Mike?

Well, I toured the air operations center once. I enjoyed it.

You mean like dat? smile
lol
OK so not a secret any more. laugh
Posted By: 86thecat Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/08/19
Punishment should be a life sentence living among the locals in any African chidthole nation of his choosing.

African Aids may make it a short sentence.
African lion make it even faster! all of the hand signals, gesticulations, fist thumping he can do (they ran that stupid film clip a thousand times) won't impress a hungry or curious lion or leopard.
Posted By: jk16 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
NO DEALS !!!!!!!

If EVER the Cook County DA's office had a REASON for a "Show Trial " This is IT.

What that slimy POS Smullet did deserves it.

The Citizens of that district NEED to publically pass judgment on that POS and render a verdict just like the Grand Jury has done.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
ten week trial, costs millions, then a 20 minute jury delib. give him 1 year per count. then, the Fed trial for terror letter can start.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
I saw it in the news. Hopefully he’s convicted as well.
Posted By: GunReader Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
It ought to be a hate crime to fake a hate crime. The state of mind and intent is much the same.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Bad idea to pee into the windy city. He's gonna get it alllll over hisself.
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
To All,

WOAI here in the Alamo City is reporting that Smollet has been indicted on SIXTEEN separate FELONY counts of various crimes related to making repeated false statements under oath to the CPD & FBI. = The report did not say WHICH felonies that he was indicted for.

yours, tex
Posted By: Roystu Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
They are going to love him!!!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Originally Posted by satx78247
To All,

WOAI here in the Alamo City is reporting that Smollet has been indicted on SIXTEEN separate FELONY counts of various crimes related to making repeated false statements under oath to the CPD & FBI. = The report did not say WHICH felonies that he was indicted for.

yours, tex

In the OP hours ago.
You’re on your own account now, huh?

Can we still call ya darla? 😁
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19

On 16 counts by grand jury.

Heard on radio. No link yet

All right. Thanks Iron.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Bad idea to pee into the windy city. He's gonna get it alllll over hisself.

Yes I think he peed in the chili of the "hate crime" fanatics...and got some on his OWN self!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Originally Posted by GunReader
It ought to be a hate crime to fake a hate crime. The state of mind and intent is much the same.

They will never call the racist bastard a racist, though.
He was making $1.4 million a year. Yet he needed a pay raise. What a dumb ass, and a real piece of [bleep].

Just think, if he had pulled of his hoax, the Oscars were just last week. They would have had him front and center at the Oscars, talking about what it was like to be a gay and black victim in today's racist America, and how bad Trump supporters are.

He would also have gotten a big pay raise. Gotta give those Chicago cops a lot of credit. They pulled video from 53 cameras, some owned by the city, others at Subway etc, to track down the 2 brothers and ID them.

I hope this moron gets 3 years in prison, and never works in acting again. What a piece of [bleep].
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He was making $1.4 million a year. Yet he needed a pay raise. What a dumb ass, and a real piece of [bleep].

Just think, if he had pulled of his hoax, the Oscars were just last week. They would have had him front and center at the Oscars, talking about what it was like to be a gay and black victim in today's racist America, and how bad Trump supporters are.

He would also have gotten a big pay raise. Gotta give those Chicago cops a lot of credit. They pulled video from 53 cameras, some owned by the city, others at Subway etc, to track down the 2 brothers and ID them.

I hope this moron gets 3 years in prison, and never works in acting again. What a piece of [bleep].

3 years for 16 felonies? Soft.
ironbender,

FYI, I don't think that anybody but you (IF you aren't trying to be "funny" by pretending that you couldn't figure out which of us was on her account/laptop at any given time) was confused by which of us were using Darla's account. - YES, I got a different computer, after the local "computer nerd" said that there was a "fatal error" in my old laptop's components/"guts" & suggested that it be donated to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.
(I don't know enough about computers to even know what he said was wrong but given its age, my old laptop was no great loss.)

I bought another computer & my account now works just fine, thanks.

My Darla is in LA, CA & taking care of her kid sister, who isn't doing well at all. = She will likely be ON the forum sometime soon.
(IF you are a "praying fellow", remember Valarie in your prayers, as she is very ill.)

yours, tex
Originally Posted by satx78247
ironbender,

FYI, I don't think that anybody but you (IF you aren't trying to be "funny" by pretending that you couldn't figure out which of us was on her account/laptop at any given time) was confused by which of us were using Darla's account. - YES, I got a different computer, after the local "computer nerd" said that there was a "fatal error" in my old laptop's components/"guts" & suggested that it be donated to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.
(I don't know enough about computers to even know what he said was wrong but given its age, my old laptop was no great loss.)

I bought another computer & my account now works just fine, thanks.

My Darla is in LA, CA & taking care of her kid sister, who isn't doing well at all. = She will likely be ON the forum sometime soon.
(IF you are a "praying fellow", remember Valarie in your prayers, as she is very ill.)

yours, tex

I understand completely.

My little sister underwent 5 hours of surgery today.
ironbender,

Valarie is a little better this evening, according to Darla.

yours, tex
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

3 years for 16 felonies? Soft.

Probation, not jail time.

The new set of charges each carry a possible sentence of probation to four years.

Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

This will be plead out. This will not go to court. Harris and Booker were involved and that fact cannot be made public and be part of the court record.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19

Illiterate parents. It's the reason there are lots of oddly spelled names in certain groups.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
The queer Negro needs to spend a lot of time behind bars in order to show the rest of the con artists that this kind of stuff won't fly.......but I bet he's given only a slap on the wrist. He might like jail, and he would need any soap on a rope either, cause he's into that sort of thing.
People think it is cute to say "A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich"

In this case, they left off the sandwich.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
They will plead this down after Smellit does a 180* on his continued lies that it really happened...

He'll go public and apologize, and claim stress made him do it, and he's gotten "counseling" and begs forgiveness...

He'll get it knocked down to one misdemeanor and do 30 days in jail with 2 years probation. He may not even get 30 days in jail. He may skate altogether.
Posted By: poboy Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
I think there's supposed to be some substance abuse(drugs) thrown with
the other excuses for him being a dumass.
could easily go that way.

Media will claim, well yeah he lied but it happens millions of times per week and goes un-noticed (yeah, right) so an occasional fake one is great for drawing attention to this terrible crisis which we are not going to waste....
Posted By: deflave Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Waiting on the media to demand apologies from all the politicians.
So, one wonders when and if the woman who put him up to this, his aunt Kamila Harris, will get any backsplash?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Originally Posted by David_Walter
So, one wonders when and if the woman who put him up to this, his aunt Kamila Harris, will get any backsplash?

She is why this will never see the inside of a court room.
really his aunt? they both do share a flair for drama, don't they? narcissism too
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They will plead this down after Smellit does a 180* on his continued lies that it really happened...

He'll go public and apologize, and claim stress made him do it, and he's gotten "counseling" and begs forgiveness...

He'll get it knocked down to one misdemeanor and do 30 days in jail with 2 years probation. He may not even get 30 days in jail. He may skate altogether.

^^^THIS^^^

He'll get off with a slap on the wrist and it'll be swept under the rug.
Originally Posted by steve4102

She is why this will never see the inside of a court room.

No backlash on Democrats. They always get off the hook. Her and Corey were probably behind it, but you'll never hear about it in the MSM.
Originally Posted by kid0917
really his aunt? they both do share a flair for drama, don't they? narcissism too

I think I only saw that in a couple of places on the internet, so not sure if it's true. If it is true, the MSM ain't talkin about it. As soon as this went down, Harris and Booker both came out immediately and called it a modern day linching. It just so happens that the 2 of them were trying to push through a bill that would make it a hate crime to hang a noose in a tree or some such schit.

Apparently, rumor has it that Kamala Harris is his aunt (his mother's sister) and Corey Booker is banging his sister. Jussie grew up in a household of radical left wing activists. His mother was involved with the Black Panther Party back in the 60's and was involved with obtaining the guns for some crime or killing they pulled off. His father was from Russia, which says it all right there.
Posted By: deflave Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Harris is not the aunt of Smollofschit.
Originally Posted by deflave

This is from Wikipedia. Maybe she's married to his mother's brother or something, but there's a close connection. I'm calling it Russian Collusion.

Early life

Justin "Jussie" Smollett[17] was born in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children of Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett (1956–2014).[18] He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors.[19] Smollett is biracial.[20] His mother is African-American and his father was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland).[21] He has said that his father would have "killed you if you called him white." His father was absent from his life for significant portion of his childhood.[22] He graduated from Paramus Catholic High School in Paramus, New Jersey.[23] Smollett told his parents he was gay when he was 19.[22]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/09/19
Smellitt ain't outta the woods yet with the FEDERAL mail fraud case yet though...
Posted By: satx78247 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/11/19
rockinbbar,

I hope that the judge throws a whole set of books at this CREEP, as he has INJURED civil rights & I fear that from now on people won't necessarly believe such reports of street crimes.

yours, tex
Posted By: ribka Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/11/19

of course the fact that Kamala Harris, who helped orchestrate this racist hoax, who owned slaves will go unreported in the media
Posted By: ironbender Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/11/19
He should get the same sentence the so-called "perps" would have, if this had actually happened the way Juicy originally claimed.

You can take it to the bank the "white, Trump, MAGA-country" lads would not have gotten probation.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/11/19
Originally Posted by ribka

of course the fact that Kamala Harris, who helped orchestrate this racist hoax, who owned slaves will go unreported in the media

+1
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/11/19
who would name their son jussie ..... i mean wtf they're going to grow up and be a [bleep].
Posted By: deflave Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/11/19
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

This is from Wikipedia. Maybe she's married to his mother's brother or something, but there's a close connection. I'm calling it Russian Collusion.

Early life

Justin "Jussie" Smollett[17] was born in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children of Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett (1956–2014).[18] He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors.[19] Smollett is biracial.[20] His mother is African-American and his father was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland).[21] He has said that his father would have "killed you if you called him white." His father was absent from his life for significant portion of his childhood.[22] He graduated from Paramus Catholic High School in Paramus, New Jersey.[23] Smollett told his parents he was gay when he was 19.[22]

If two people have the last name Smith, that doesn't necessarily mean they are related.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/14/19
entered plea of not guilty today. his lawyer seems very proud of her breasts, and seems willing to expose most of them to public scrutiny. 15 minutes of fame??? distract judge, opposing council? quien sabe?
Originally Posted by stxhunter
who would name their son jussie ..... i mean wtf they're going to grow up and be a [bleep].

Ignorant fuchs can’t spell. Same reason they name their kids “shaleka” or some stupid ass schitt like that.
Posted By: kellory Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/15/19
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Early life

If two people have the last name Smith, that doesn't necessarily mean they are related.

No, it does not. In fact, there are two different Smith lines in part of my family tree. Two brothers and two sisters married into eachother's families. So Smith's on both sides.

Edit: there was a local woman who made the news when she named her child at the hospital at birth. She was IRATE that no one got her child's name correct. She swore, and threw things, and made a ruckus. The child's name was recorded as La-a.
The woman kept screaming "it's LADASHA! THE DASH AIN'T SILENT!!! (And neither was she)
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/15/19
He should be locked up, he is dangerous to people and himself.
Posted By: oremi Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/18/19
Any Updates on the Smollet's case ???
Posted By: fester Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/18/19
Update:

He is a c o c k sucker.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/18/19
Originally Posted by oremi
Any Updates on the Smollet's case ???

I heard he was doing this to prepare for prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqk44WbmdVQ
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/18/19
Toss him in the oubliette.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Juicy Smellit Indicted - 03/19/19
The "plan" didn't work, so the Media has dropped it.

You have heard the last of Juicy Smellit.

My guess is that it will be plead out to avoid any court records or depositions as there were big time Democrats involved.
© 24hourcampfire