Home
Posted By: memtb Accuratereloading-Jeff Bezos - 04/01/19

If anyone other than myself belongs or did belong to Accuratereloading .....here’s a heads up, they have just joined/merged/sold out whatever to Jeff Bezos owner of Amazon and the Washington Post. They just received my email through their “contact” link! I do hope that Jeff Bezos actually does get the message....however, I wouldn’t allow that POS to kiss my @$$! Though that is what I suggested him to do! I do hope that I’ll survive without Accuratereloading! memtb
In after hours trading, Amazon stock popped on the news, up $270.00 per share.
Originally Posted by memtb

If anyone other than myself belongs or did belong to Accuratereloading .....here’s a heads up, they have just joined/merged/sold out whatever to Jeff Bezos owner of Amazon and the Washington Post. They just received my email through their “contact” link! I do hope that Jeff Bezos actually does get the message....however, I wouldn’t allow that POS to kiss my @$$! Though that is what I suggested him to do! I do hope that I’ll survive without Accuratereloading! memtb

He will be crushed.
Posted By: memtb Re: Accuratereloading-Jeff Bezos - 04/01/19
Clyde, I suspect you are right! memtb
And tomorrow is April 1st.... So I am sure Saeed and Don, are doing their annual April Fools prank.

Breaking News: Saeed and Don are pleased to announce a deal with Jeff Bezos for the takeover of Accurate Reloading and Accurate Reloading Forums effective today. Effective immediately the popular Champion videos will be available on Amazon Prime while the forums will be brought under the Amazon Spark newsgroups. A new section called National News will bring you the latest from the award winning Washington Post. By transferring the ownership of AR, we hope the future is secured for our fraternity. New moderators for our forums will be announced soon after consultation with Jeff and Alexandria. Please read our new terms of service. We trust you will welcome the changes coming over the next few weeks. Saeed and Don Making AR Greater!
Last visited AR about ten years ago. Had no intentions of going back. Less intention now.
Posted By: memtb Re: Accuratereloading-Jeff Bezos - 04/01/19
I guess I’ll never know ! memtb
Posted By: EdM Re: Accuratereloading-Jeff Bezos - 04/01/19
Originally Posted by Seafire
And tomorrow is April 1st.... So I am sure Saeed and Don, are doing their annual April Fools prank.

Breaking News: Saeed and Don are pleased to announce a deal with Jeff Bezos for the takeover of Accurate Reloading and Accurate Reloading Forums effective today. Effective immediately the popular Champion videos will be available on Amazon Prime while the forums will be brought under the Amazon Spark newsgroups. A new section called National News will bring you the latest from the award winning Washington Post. By transferring the ownership of AR, we hope the future is secured for our fraternity. New moderators for our forums will be announced soon after consultation with Jeff and Alexandria. Please read our new terms of service. We trust you will welcome the changes coming over the next few weeks. Saeed and Don Making AR Greater!

Bingo.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Accuratereloading-Jeff Bezos - 04/01/19
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Last visited AR about ten years ago. Had no intentions of going back. Less intention now.

Been so long since I was there I had almost forgotten it existed,
Definitely April fool's joke. Saeed does one every year!
From their Terms;
We may require you to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process, or for various other reasons in connection with the Site. You agree that any such information you provide to us will be accurate and up to date. We may also ask or require you to use a password or other form of authentication to access or use the Site. You further agree to maintain the security of your password, and to notify us immediately if you suspect that your password or account has been compromised. You are solely responsible for all actions with respect to the Site that occur under your account.

We may use any information you provide, including your IP and email addresses, to members of the deep state who are tracking alt right groups, members of Russian hacking organizations, Antifa, and all other hate groups.
Posted By: 79S Re: Accuratereloading-Jeff Bezos - 04/01/19
Yep April fools they have had some doozies..
I know it’s an April fools joke and I’m not even a member of the raghead site, I won’t and don’t support ragheads because there ain’t one in the world that I’d turn my back to. Fuggem....and this isn’t an April fools joke. 😉
lol. :-)
Read a thread about shooting feral cats @ AR once WOW they got WAY WOUND UP over that topic .

When will Rick Bin sell ? Anybody really know . . . .
Originally Posted by memtb

will there be free shipping?
Well it’s a better joke than what deflave spills out ..
Billy
Fu-k that site, I left due to the Trump hate, a foreigner and a yankee leftist liberal worrying about us trying to save this Nation, with a muzzie and a turd stabber running that chit show, what could possibly go wrong? crazy
Originally Posted by Seafire

One born every minute...
I have not gone over to Accurate Reloading in about a decade. The only reason Saeed and Co over there even has a country to own is because of the Carrier Battle Group the USN has in the Persian Gulf Region. And with the Shale Revolution, we are not going to be guaranteeing the trade, so they are going to have to provide the security of there own trade- and with most things Muslims do it will end up being a Cluster F++K!
Other than Saeed being anti-Trump and a half dozen liberal total idiots on the Political forum, I like AR.

Accurate Reloading always does something outrageous for April 1.

Tomorrow they should be the same website they were yesterday.

I agree with some others that have posted above. I enjoy the site and there is some good information to be obtained there.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Fu-k that site, I left due to the Trump hate, a foreigner and a yankee leftist liberal worrying about us trying to save this Nation, with a muzzie
and a turd stabber running that chit show, what could possibly go wrong? crazy

The Obama voting jew and the America hating Muslim arab prince are best friends...and semite brothers. .. laugh
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Been so long since I was there I had almost forgotten it existed,

Me too.

I could care less about that site.
Posted By: Anjin Re: Accuratereloading-Jeff Bezos - 04/02/19
Pulling your chains, are they? wink

Norm
Jerking pants leg....?
15 years ago AR was a good site.
Horrible moderation has shriveled it down to a ghost town.
© 24hourcampfire