Home
Interesting thought. Quacky has all of 3 posts between 2008 and 2/19, then starts posting left and right agitating troll like garbage very similar to what JeffObama once did.

Simultaneously, About 2/19 Obama Boy focused his post almost exclusively on the fitness and workout thread while Quacky has run wild feeling quite comfortable spewing anti Right anti Trump nonsense.

Could this be a sock puppet bust?

you may be on to sumthing.....
Originally Posted by hatari

Certainly it's a sock puppet. Jeff O? Could be but it's a long list of possibles. Put it on ignore along with the other chaff and work with the wheat here is my plan.
Originally Posted by Pugs

Certainly it's a sock puppet. Jeff O? Could be but it's a long list of possibles. Put it on ignore along with the other chaff and work with the wheat here is my plan.

You’re a better person than most of us.........
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Pugs

You’re a better person than most of us.........

We'll know when the dope smoking pile of schit dies.
I’ll channel a bit of Gus..........will anybody really care? Who knows for sure?
smile
Really doubt it. He was on accurate reloading political forum for some time. Stirred things up quite a bit over there too. Except he leaned conservative. He just found a soft spot and is getting his jollies this way. Harmless but irritating.
Originally Posted by papat
Really doubt it. He was on accurate reloading political forum for some time. Stirred things up quite a bit over there too. Except he leaned conservative. He just found a soft spot and is getting his jollies this way. Harmless but irritating.

Kinda like when you step in dogshit and don't realize it until you're seated at the dining table.
I doubt it Hat, for one Qwik Carl is a point or two higher on the smart scale then Jeff Obama. Second, Jeff Obama is an idiot and Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole. Third, Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole, Fourth, See # 2 and #3............

I still lean CONSTITUTIONALIST - except when it comes to Texass, then I become the same as Texass-ans and do what gets the most for me and the pfhhuck with everyone else. You know where I can find any low wage illegal aliens that won"t talk back I can hire to build a few homes?

America should PAY Mexico to take Texass back.
I understand engaging these fuggs to a point, if only to not let them represent the campfire to the casual browser. But to honestly type out a thoughtful post and engage in dialog, whether he's a dirty, crusty, sock puppet, or an agent provocateur just keeps them around. I'm not for moderation, but wouldn't mind a bit if Rick shidtcanned the trolls.
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl

I still lean CONSTITUTIONALIST - except when it comes to Texass, then I become the same as Texass-ans and do what gets the most for me and the pfhhuck with everyone else. You know where I can find any low wage illegal aliens that won"t talk back I can hire to build a few homes?

See..........
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I understand engaging these fuggs to a point, if only to not let them represent the campfire to the casual browser. But to honestly type out a thoughtful post and engage in dialog, whether he's a dirty, crusty, sock puppet, or an agent provocateur just keeps them around. I'm not for moderation, but wouldn't mind a bit if Rick shidtcanned the trolls.

Just a quick handful and the place would be so much better...
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Just a quick handful and the place would be so much better...

You girls are starting to sound like Jack Dorsey and Mark Suckerberg...
Queef
Who else seems to hate Texas as much as QK? Maybe an early April Fool's?
TOP DEFINITION
Quick Karl

When someone lays there head in a toilet, then someone sits on there face and takes a huge [bleep], its like a warm Karl but there is no saran wrap, also its easy to clean because the toilet is right there
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I doubt it Hat, for one Qwik Carl is a point or two higher on the smart scale then Jeff Obama. Second, Jeff Obama is an idiot and Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole. Third, Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole, Fourth, See # 2 and #3............

Said he voted for Nixon too, he's going to come up out of that hover-round and kick all our asses! laugh
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Probably right.
Wouldn’t be underneath him to do it.
Don't post much in this forum, but I happened to see the sobriquet Quick Karl.

If you peruse the "Hunting Rifles" or "Knives" forums on the fire and did a search of my posts, one would quickly see that I almost never say a negative word about anything or any body.

So with that being said, and before I make a negative comment............

QK are you the same QK that posted for a short period at Accurate Reloading.

I thought you said you were moving outta Texas, heading to Colorado or some other place.

How did you end up landing here?

Quien Sabe,

GWB

PS: Does Rooster Cogburn at AR ring a bell?

Originally Posted by geedubya

If you peruse the "Hunting Rifles" or "Knives" forums on the fire and did a search of my posts, one would quickly see that I almost never say a negative word about anything or any body.

I thought you said you were moving outta Texas, heading to Colorado or some other place.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Not even the liberal idiots of Boulder are stupid enough to take him.
I'm indifferent, if he gives Turds a run for their money, oh well.

I'm just glad that two my doctors divide their time between patient care/surgery and medical research instead of banging out copy-paste excerpts of the drudge report 8 hours a day and worrying about who spray painted "bitch" on the merry go round.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

God spoke to me and told me to stay here and metaphorically slap some sense into you hill-jacks.

How the pfhuucg you been you old goat? Saeed has his butt-boy ban me for calling Saeed out as an America hating scum bag.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Said he voted for Nixon too, he's going to come up out of that hover-round and kick all our asses! laugh

He cant get himself to stop masturbating to Nancy Piglosi long enough to even charge that hover-round, he's a threat to no one except a box of Kleenex.
I believe it's HOT KARL. Google it.

Or not.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

You have a PM, Jethro...
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I believe it's HOT KARL. Google it.

Or not.

What ever you do, just don't watch any of the video's.

God spoke to me and told me to stay here and metaphorically slap some sense into you hill-jacks.

How the pfhuucg you been you old goat? Saeed has his butt-boy ban me for calling Saeed out as an America hating scum bag.

Now that is TFF.

Shame one gets the ban stick for telling the truth.

Walter was gone for quite a spell. DRG was the mod most of the time since you left. Seems DRG has a severe case of TDS and banned a bunch of conservative folk just before Walterhog returned as mod a month or so ago. In fact I got put in "time out" three times in a 72 hour period. Imagine that, me, the Rita Rudner of "Crater" denizens. Walter has been amazinly hands off since he came back. You should establish another sobriquet and come back and play.

I don't do political here but I have a ball pokin' the Dhimps/Progs/#NT's there.

Best, (maybe)

GWB

You have a PM, Jethro...

Be still my beating heart!

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by gunner500

He cant get himself to stop masturbating to Nancy Piglosi long enough to even charge that hover-round, he's a threat to no one except a box of Kleenex.

laugh sick

Now that is TFF.

Shame one gets the ban stick for telling the truth.

Walter was gone for quite a spell. DRG was the mod most of the time since you left. Seems DRG has a severe case of TDS and banned a bunch of conservative folk just before Walterhog returned as mod a month or so ago. In fact I got put in "time out" three times in a 72 hour period. Imagine that, me, the Rita Rudner of "Crater" denizens. Walter has been amazinly hands off since he came back. You should establish another sobriquet and come back and play.

I don't do political here but I have a ball pokin' the Dhimps/Progs/#NT's there.

Best, (maybe)

GWB

Now That is F-ed up - even though you are from Texas, you have always been a gentleman - I will give you that! Them time-outting you is only because you told them a truth they did not like.
Y'alls - geedubya is ONE Texan I will respect, even if i disagree with him on any random issue. Y'alls want to see what a true gentleman is, he it it.

Now, back to the fun!
Y'alls - geedubya is ONE Texan I will respect, even if i disagree with him on any random issue. Y'alls want to see what a true gentleman is, he it it.

Now, back to the fun!

Maybe you should take lessons from GW.

Now, back to the fun!

Thank you sir.

I appreciate that.

BTW.

Should you decide that this un-reconstructed red-neck Texican needs to be enlightened, go fer it'.

ya!

GWB
I’ll channel a bit of Gus..........will anybody really care? Who knows for sure?
smile

Laffin! Well said George

Now, back to the fun!

Maybe YOU should.

Now, back to the fun!

Thank you sir.

I appreciate that.

BTW.

Should you decide that this un-reconstructed red-neck Texican needs to be enlightened, go fer it'.

ya!

GWB

I got no truck with you ever, Sir. You have proven a thousand times over what a gentleman is. You are not an imitation or a Walmart knock-off - you are the real deal.

Now, back to the fun!

Thank you sir.

I appreciate that.

BTW.

ya!

GWB

I got no truck with you ever, Sir. You have proven a thousand times over what a gentleman is. You are not an imitation or a Walmart knock-off - you are the real deal.

So, QK, when are gonna post some picture of beautiful knives, Merkels, hogs and fine tasting liquors You’ve got lots of ketchup to be doing to get with GW...😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Now, back to the fun!

Thank you sir.

I appreciate that.

BTW.

ya!

GWB

So, QK, when are gonna post some picture of beautiful knives, Merkels, hogs and fine tasting liquors You’ve got lots of ketchup to be doing to get with GW...😎

No one in this State can even compete with GW - only a fool would try.
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Probably right.
Wouldn’t be underneath him to do it.

Neither DeFlave nor Jell0 live in Texas.
QK cant afford to leave.

Fool!

Now, back to the fun!

Hahaha, but some live to be asses. They want to be different, when they cant be better.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Fool!

He will be tickeled pink to vote commie and be mightly satisfied with having smitten us. He is a serious tough mo fo dont you know, and he wants us to know it.

Now, back to the fun!

Maybe YOU should.

Good one, did the ladies laugh when you apologized?
If we voice our disproval then we arent gentlemen like him. Whoopie Doo.
Come on QK, tell us Texans we are asswholes. We like expurt opinions. grin
smile

Is quick karl a product of his environment, or do his genetics indicate an advanced state of assholativity?
Originally Posted by smokepole
smile

Is quick karl a product of his environment, or do his genetics indicate an advanced state of assholativity?

The state he loved screwed up his mind.
QK is smarter than Jell0. Hes just an asswhole.

Jell0 is a lying chickenschiett gutless spineless CNN sucking dumbass.
Not real sire who Karl is don't care but he is amount the dimezt puckered ever druw air.
Originally Posted by ldholton
Not real sire who Karl is don't care but he is amount the dimezt puckered ever druw air.

Come on. Lets move to NY and we can get off at night telling them dims what dumbasses they are for living there. It will be loads of fun. Maybe we can get our jollies like QK. Its gotta be a big rush. Darn, i wonder if he gets off on Rush?
Is Rush a gentleman? He sure is lucky hes not a Texan, huh? smirk

Here you go. Pretend the enemy in the car are Texans and then you can get a good nights sleep.

More action less talk.
Interesting thought. Quacky has all of 3 posts between 2008 and 2/19, then starts posting left and right agitating troll like garbage very similar to what JeffObama once did.

Simultaneously, About 2/19 Obama Boy focused his post almost exclusively on the fitness and workout thread while Quacky has run wild feeling quite comfortable spewing anti Right anti Trump nonsense.

If you want to find out who this POS is, then track his IP addy assuming you are correct about him being somebody's sock puppet. I'm not talking about tracking some dude down to his house either, I'm just talking about matching IP's with whatever member is playing you. Even that is problematic, but it's a lot better than guessing from his writing style which incidentally isn't like Jello's at all. As others have said, this cock munching assweasel is smarter than Jello.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

If you want to find out who this POS is, then track his IP addy assuming you are correct about him being somebody's sock puppet. I'm not talking about tracking some dude down to his house either, I'm just talking about matching IP's with whatever member is playing you. Even that is problematic, but it's a lot better than guessing from his writing style which incidentally isn't like Jello's at all. As others have said, this cock munching assweasel is smarter than Jello.

who gives a chitt….the guys having fun......don't like it..dont read it...…..safe space will robinson….safe space...….bob
He is entertaining
Originally Posted by hanco
He is entertaining

he's probably siting around cracking himself up writing all that crap......people get offended way to easily...….bob
Texas cant be all that bad.
My Son in law is from Lubbock.
Captain in 10th group over in Afghanistan right now.

I was at Ft Hood from June of 88 till July of 89.
Was banging the hell outta a 18 yr old Traci Lords doppleganger from Temple.
Good stuff!!!!!
The urban legend about preachers daughter is so true!!!!

Far as QK goes.....
IDGAF honestly....
Doesn't matter who he is.

It's what he is.

A troll.

The reason lots of the sockpuppet trolls are tricky to identify is that they all post alike. Their only purpose is to disrupt, insult, degrade, and spread hate. That makes them pretty much all sound the same.

They multiply like rats here because they are allowed to.

Lots of good, knowledgeable, contributing Campfire members have stopped coming here because the inmates are running the asylum.... By letting that happen, the trolls ultimately win. They will destroy the site in their own way. Which is their principle goal.
Originally Posted by BobMt

who gives a chitt….the guys having fun......don't like it..dont read it...…..safe space will robinson….safe space...….bob
Blow me.

Blow me.

Fchuckking homo.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It's what he is.

A troll.

The reason lots of the sockpuppet trolls are tricky to identify is that they all post alike. Their only purpose is to disrupt, insult, degrade, and spread hate. That makes them pretty much all sound the same.

Lots of good, knowledgeable, contributing Campfire members have stopped coming here because the inmates are running the asylum.... By letting that happen, the trolls ultimately win. They will destroy the site in their own way. Which is their principle goal.

Whattaya gonna do, come beat me up, dumb [bleep]? I'd make you blow a low wage illegal alien laborer, just for the fun of it.
He is entertaining

he's probably siting around cracking himself up writing all that crap......people get offended way to easily...….bob

More fun than making fun if blistering idiot Texans that think they are John pfughing Wayne...

Oh, wait.
He is entertaining

More fun than making fun if blistering idiot Texans that think they are John pfughing Wayne...

Oh, wait.

I always saw myself as more of a Walter Brennan/ Gabby Hayes sidekick type.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
He is entertaining

Oh, wait.

I always saw myself as more of a Walter Brennan/ Gabby Hayes sidekick type.

Those were great guys! Don't say anything funny because when I laugh, it pfchucking hurts.

Have a great day!
I will try an refrain from the comedy you ol’ sidewinder! Time for me, ol’ Rivers, and midnight to go bust them clods with our own barr-feet!

It's what he is.

A troll.

they are only a troll if you let them...reading their posts.....if people have left because of a few people acting up...that to me, says more about those who left ...instead of the trolls...anybody that posts on this part of the forum...they know what to except......bob

It's what he is.

A troll.

Whattaya gonna do, come beat me up, dumb [bleep]? I'd make you blow a low wage illegal alien laborer, just for the fun of it.

Hide behind that keyboard...

Coward.

It's what he is.

A troll.

Hide behind that keyboard...

Coward.

Keep makin Texas Ranger threats on the internet, pfgucking moron.

I never made any threats, Dumbass.

I merely stated that suckpuppets that claim ties to terrorist organizations, like the Republic of Texas whackjobs, get visits from folks like the Texas Rangers. That's a fact.

If the shoe fits...

I merely stated that suckpuppets that claim ties to terrorist organizations, like the Republic of Texas whackjobs, get visits from folks like the Texas Rangers. That's a fact.

If the shoe fits...

You stupid fhguck I've never even heard of Republic of Texas (aside from History) before you chit it out of your empty head. I'd take that 45 in your photo and beat the living chit out of you with it - douche bag.
Ironic advice from QK himself in the 416 thread:

"Just ignore him and he will go away."

there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back..........

EE......quit looking at clint walkers picture and fantasizing about what might have been...........bob

If the shoe fits...

You stupid fhguck I've never even heard of Republic of Texas (aside from History) before you chit it out of your empty head. I'd take that 45 in your photo and beat the living chit out of you with it - douche bag.

Now THERE'S a bonafied threat.

Care to try?

I'll make ya famous! smile
Quick Karl foiled by Patrick Wayne
If you Texans could just accept him as a real Texan he would be right in the head again........Well sort of.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back..........

When viewing these threads, speed reading is an essential skill.
Nah, no way he is JeffO. First of all he is even dumber then Jeff. Jeff has been busy cutting wood , fishing and working out . grin

Well if you pack of arseholes would just stop quoting him I wouldn't even know the prick existed.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well if you pack of arseholes would just stop quoting him I wouldn't even know the prick existed.

You’re not [bleep] there Mr.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You’re not šhittin there Mr.

If you go to "main menu", "accessories", "system tools", you can access "character map"...then right click and "save to start list".

This will allow you to substitute letters and allow your heart felt personal expressions be seen.
Lots of Texans in this thread.

I heard a Texan won't eat anything that doesn't have an accent mark in the name. Any truth to that?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

I heard a Texan won't eat anything that doesn't have an accent mark in the name. Any truth to that?

Just how many suckpuppets do you have now?

Stickfight, Rob Jordan, Clydesdale, Trumpster, Quick Karl,....

How many?

Why do you persist in being somewhere where you are despised?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Stickfight, Rob Jordan, Clydesdale, Trumpster, Quick Karl,....

How many?

Why do you persist in being somewhere where you are despised?

Llama Bob too I think.
Posted By: poboy Re: Poor Karl - 05/23/19
Poor Quick Karl.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Poor Karl - 05/23/19

So yes?
© 24hourcampfire