Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Interesting thought. Quacky has all of 3 posts between 2008 and 2/19, then starts posting left and right agitating troll like garbage very similar to what JeffObama once did.

Simultaneously, About 2/19 Obama Boy focused his post almost exclusively on the fitness and workout thread while Quacky has run wild feeling quite comfortable spewing anti Right anti Trump nonsense.

Could this be a sock puppet bust?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T

you may be on to sumthing.....

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

Certainly it's a sock puppet. Jeff O? Could be but it's a long list of possibles. Put it on ignore along with the other chaff and work with the wheat here is my plan.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Pugs

Certainly it's a sock puppet. Jeff O? Could be but it's a long list of possibles. Put it on ignore along with the other chaff and work with the wheat here is my plan.

You’re a better person than most of us.........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Pugs

You’re a better person than most of us.........

We'll know when the dope smoking pile of schit dies.

Trump Won!
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I’ll channel a bit of Gus..........will anybody really care? Who knows for sure?
smile

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Really doubt it. He was on accurate reloading political forum for some time. Stirred things up quite a bit over there too. Except he leaned conservative. He just found a soft spot and is getting his jollies this way. Harmless but irritating.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by papat
Really doubt it. He was on accurate reloading political forum for some time. Stirred things up quite a bit over there too. Except he leaned conservative. He just found a soft spot and is getting his jollies this way. Harmless but irritating.

Kinda like when you step in dogshit and don't realize it until you're seated at the dining table.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I doubt it Hat, for one Qwik Carl is a point or two higher on the smart scale then Jeff Obama. Second, Jeff Obama is an idiot and Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole. Third, Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole, Fourth, See # 2 and #3............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

I still lean CONSTITUTIONALIST - except when it comes to Texass, then I become the same as Texass-ans and do what gets the most for me and the pfhhuck with everyone else. You know where I can find any low wage illegal aliens that won"t talk back I can hire to build a few homes?

America should PAY Mexico to take Texass back.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I understand engaging these fuggs to a point, if only to not let them represent the campfire to the casual browser. But to honestly type out a thoughtful post and engage in dialog, whether he's a dirty, crusty, sock puppet, or an agent provocateur just keeps them around. I'm not for moderation, but wouldn't mind a bit if Rick shidtcanned the trolls.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl

I still lean CONSTITUTIONALIST - except when it comes to Texass, then I become the same as Texass-ans and do what gets the most for me and the pfhhuck with everyone else. You know where I can find any low wage illegal aliens that won"t talk back I can hire to build a few homes?

America should PAY Mexico to take Texass back.

See..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I understand engaging these fuggs to a point, if only to not let them represent the campfire to the casual browser. But to honestly type out a thoughtful post and engage in dialog, whether he's a dirty, crusty, sock puppet, or an agent provocateur just keeps them around. I'm not for moderation, but wouldn't mind a bit if Rick shidtcanned the trolls.

Just a quick handful and the place would be so much better...

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Just a quick handful and the place would be so much better...

You girls are starting to sound like Jack Dorsey and Mark Suckerberg...

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
Queef

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Who else seems to hate Texas as much as QK? Maybe an early April Fool's?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
TOP DEFINITION
Quick Karl

When someone lays there head in a toilet, then someone sits on there face and takes a huge [bleep], its like a warm Karl but there is no saran wrap, also its easy to clean because the toilet is right there

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I doubt it Hat, for one Qwik Carl is a point or two higher on the smart scale then Jeff Obama. Second, Jeff Obama is an idiot and Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole. Third, Kwik is just an old ornery asswhole, Fourth, See # 2 and #3............

Said he voted for Nixon too, he's going to come up out of that hover-round and kick all our asses! laugh

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Who else seems to hate Texas as much as QK? Maybe an early April Fool's?

Probably right.
Wouldn’t be underneath him to do it.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Don't post much in this forum, but I happened to see the sobriquet Quick Karl.

If you peruse the "Hunting Rifles" or "Knives" forums on the fire and did a search of my posts, one would quickly see that I almost never say a negative word about anything or any body.

So with that being said, and before I make a negative comment............

QK are you the same QK that posted for a short period at Accurate Reloading.

I thought you said you were moving outta Texas, heading to Colorado or some other place.

How did you end up landing here?

Quien Sabe,

GWB

PS: Does Rooster Cogburn at AR ring a bell?

Last edited by geedubya; 05/21/19.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,941
Posts18,519,070
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.