Home
..... AND .... I would go hunting with her ANY TIME:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Maybe I’m in the minority but it’s sad to see that any chic that kills a giraffe or any other “trophy” can get their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of our sport. Not a fan. Maybe this was by chance but I’ve seen too many self promotional stunts that were scripted for attention to believe this was purely by chance. When individuals put themselves in front of the sport we’re fu**ed
thats fuggen sickening on several levels. who is this hosebag who is making us all look bad? never heard of her.
it takes money to fund animal conservation.
Terrible optics.

Bad for the sport.
Have the bunny huggers named the giraffe yet?

You know, like Cecil the Lion?
I don't have a problem the hunt/kill, but broadcasting it does nothing but give the antis more ammo.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/tessthompsontalley?lang=en
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Terrible optics.

Bad for the sport.

My first thought as well.

Self serving idiot was my second thought.

What giraffe?
See the hunting show where the “hunter” (sic) wounded the giraffe with his bow, chased it to hell and back, then and only then, popped it with a rifle?

It was on one of the hunting/fishing networks a couple of years ago. Saw it one time. Betting the network pulled it off the air.
The only problem I have is people that pretend to be my voice in relation to hunting. Especially when they talk out their ass and are not calculated with their words.

Rinella and company come to mind.
That does look like a nice bull though.
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Maybe I’m in the minority but it’s sad to see that any chic that kills a giraffe or any other “trophy” can get their 15 minutes of fame at the expense of our sport. Not a fan. Maybe this was by chance but I’ve seen too many self promotional stunts that were scripted for attention to believe this was purely by chance. When individuals put themselves in front of the sport we’re fu**ed

I saw her 2 minute interview on CBS this morning and agree. She should shut her yap. Stringing cognitive arguments together is not her forte.
Isn’t this the second one that’s done this?
You go girl
Originally Posted by deflave
Isn’t this the second one that’s done this?

I think it's the same one, just trotted around for another go of the controversy.
The antis can go to the hot place. That bull was probably at the end of his life. Be Well. Rusty
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

I saw her 2 minute interview on CBS this morning and agree. She should shut her yap. Stringing cognitive arguments together is not her forte.

You're absolutely correct. This makes hunters look like buffoons. Try some respect for the taken quarry and not all the jabbering and jumping around like an idiot.
She did good but the presentation is wrong and plays into anti-hunter agenda.
She won't make Poke and Young.
Gloating over a dead Giraffe? Almost as stupid as the dumba$$ California hunter who killed a baboon family and posed with them. Giving our sport a Black eye. I suppose that next she'll club a baby harp seal to death for photos and an interview.
Do remember the media’s propensity and skill for turning a good interview against the person who showed up and gave it, via editing and the like.

I have not seen the interview, or anything but the pics here, so will reserve judgement on this. I just know how the media lies and crafts interviews to fortify their own agenda. I instinctively distrust anything the media produces these days. And am amused by people who despise said media judging those ambushed by same- based on a production of that media.
I don't care for the touchdown dance pics with any dead critter.

You're absolutely correct. This makes hunters look like buffoons. Try some respect for the taken quarry and not all the jabbering and jumping around like an idiot. She is a terrible voice and face representing hunting. Jim Shockey is the polar opposite. She needs to take lessons from a classy man or STFU.
Nice old stinkbull
She is pointing her finger toward heaven. Is that an indication that God wanted her to kill the Giraffe?
Nothing wrong with taking the animal and celebrating her success or with being proud. Just keep it off social media and DO NOT go on a liberal azz CBS show and talk about it or try to defend with those clowns. You will lose and look extreemly bad. That being said I hope she keeps hunting with success. Just give up the spot light. It does her nor any other hunter any good.
Originally Posted by sawbuck

I'd still like to see her nekked.............
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by sawbuck

I'd still like to see her nekked.............

Just what are the pope & young requirements for a naked broad? 36D or larger? As Gus would say, does anyone know for sure?
Needs to take off the sunglasses too. If I am handling a camera, I always insist the shades come off. Much like Cookie's wildlife images, if one can't see at least one eye, there's no life there.
I wonder if our resident meat cutters could carve out a couple 10 foot long giraffe backstraps.

She said it was delicious.
Originally Posted by bluefish
I don't care for the touchdown dance pics with any dead critter.

+1
Her critter,her moment and her retributions.

Nothing new,in any of it.

Hint...............
You're wrong. It's not just coming back to her negatively but to all of us.
My shoulders can handle the "angst" of Melting Snowflakes,but I can't speak for your's...though undoubtedly you've some very well founded issues,as you more than surmise. Congratulations?!?

Personally,I'm happy to see Snowflakes meltdown.

Hint.................
Ftbt: There will be blood!
I have no problem with her harvesting that creature (she mentioned it tasted wonderful!) but the public perception of its harvesting will be brutally portrayed.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I don't GAF what the anti's think.

But a Giraffe confuses me a bit, & I've killed a cat that was wearing a velvet collar. I guess my lack of internet pics might make the diff. crazy
Flying to Africa to shoot a giraffe is down around #1000 on the list of things I'd do with $10,000.00 but it's her $$ so her choice. Doesn't change the fact that the bitch is just another attention whore social media moron or in other words your typical American.
Make a "stand".

LAUGHING!..............
Bet they taste like chicken
Bet she was using a creeeeedmoor too!
Social media and the need for instant gratification often has far reaching and unintended consequences.

With that being said I agree with Big Stick, watching snowflakes melt is good sport in and of itself.
Fahq the schitt-stirring antis and the self-righteous, sanctimonious elitist Fudds.

If it weren't for hunting, those that live in the region would not see any value in the animals and have no reason to give a schitt one way or another about their conservation.
Millenial babe - look at me - video me - like and subscribe .
Originally Posted by luv2safari

You're absolutely correct. This makes hunters look like buffoons. Try some respect for the taken quarry and not all the jabbering and jumping around like an idiot. She is a terrible voice and face representing hunting. Jim Shockey is the polar opposite. She needs to take lessons from a classy man or STFU.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yep. Stupid Bitch.
Worked for a gent that was a straight up Jarhead Sniper in the early 'Nam Corp(he transitioned later to the M40). He had/has more money than God and could give a single fhuqk,about much. In a nutshell,we hit it off rather well and I'd quiz him on his Hunts. He fhuqking HATED Sheep in general and had multiple Slams(of the World) and was fixated upon a #1 Marco Polo,going three times in a single year. Anywhoo...I asked him one day,what was his greatest Trophy and sorted fingered it'd be Sheeply or a Spotted/Striped Cat(he'd killed more than a few Lions and they werre blasse' in comparison). He thunked a coupla seconds and said "Giraffe" and I said "no schit...a fhuqking Giraffe?!!!?" and he said "Yes"......."it took the longest to hit the ground".

Goofy fhuqker was ardent in the resolve. While he Guided more than a smidge,I never forgot his telling me that and the conviction of same.

Sherpas in the Himalayas,made him more than a touch nervous,"because you can't hear the greasy bare-footed bastards sneaking up from behind you".

His SA Guide in the early 70's,passed him an FAL for "trouble" and he was eventually asked to help "diminish" a Wildebeest herd and sure as fhuqk did. He told me same with relish,that couldn't be feigned.

GOOD bastard and easily amongst the best I've ever worked for........................
Interesting story. Thumbs up.
Well just damn, that stupid [bleep] killed a crtitter and took a picture with it, just like hunters have been doing since the camera was invented..

What we are witnessing is a new breed of men.
Originally Posted by gunzo

I don’t either but when you start turning those that are indifferent to the sport of hunting against us we’ve lost
Has anyone here ever eaten giraffe? I have about 30 years ago and I can still remember talking to my late dad about how good it was. I don't care if she killed a giraffe or not, and yes I do think her hunting and many more like her are helping conservation in Africa. If it wasn't for Facebook and other social media, this wouldn't be an issue. Is what she did posing with a giraffe any different than guys on outdoor tv shows posing with a whitetail buck they killed? I don't think so.
Nice black bull. Very hard animal to hunt in thick cover. I have eat better meat but what would an old angus bull taste like? The chillen that helped us skin and gut would take foot long chunks of gut and sling the green runny stuff out and eat it raw. My great grandmother saw Comanche do the same thing.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yeah, it's the world we're living in today, where practically everything is put out there on social media.
Not my cup of tea , but do you think that the people attacking her would feel any different about our deer, elk, moose or bear hunts. Wake up and don’t attack people’s legally taken quarry even if it’s not something you want to do. And she is kind on the eyes.
She looks nice.
I have no interest in hunting giraffe. I have no interest in showcasing my kills on social media. Having said that, I am with Stick and Aces on this one. If it was a legal hunt and a clean kill, more power to her...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I have no interest in hunting giraffe. I have no interest in showcasing my kills on social media. Having said that, I am with Stick and Aces on this one. If it was a legal hunt and a clean kill, more power to her...

Pretty simple really.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

+1
Originally Posted by gunzo

I don’t either but when you start turning those that are indifferent to the sport of hunting against us we’ve lost

that's how I look at it...….all of this high fiving , jumping around...…...pretty immature acting...….bob
That’s a nice giraffe

But am guessing if it was not for social media she would probably not be hunting.
Seems like quite a few hunters and fisherman, especially the younger generation, get off more on adulation and likes on social media than the actual process of hunting and fishing.

See a lot of crappy shooting , poor woodsmanship and wounded animals on YouTube hunting videos and hunting shows and the posters still seem to be super proud of their skills.

But maybe I’m wrong
Originally Posted by ribka
That’s a nice giraffe

But am guessing if it was not for social media she would probably not be hunting.
Seems like quite a few hunters and fisherman, especially the younger generation, get off more on adulation and likes on social media than the actual process of hunting and fishing.

See a lot of crappy shooting , poor woodsmanship and wounded animals on YouTube hunting videos and hunting shows and the posters still seem to be super proud of their skills.

But maybe I’m wrong

I think hunting shows...you tube.....are the worst thing to happen to our sport...…..bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

I think hunting shows...you tube.....are the worst thing to happen to our sport...…..bob

While there ought to be some common sense with anything a person does...

I have to disagree. It's liberals not minding their own fuggin' business that is the worst thing to happen to our sport. (That is if you consider hunting a "sport".)

People have had so much freedom taken away from them that many don't even know what freedom and liberty is anymore.
I am fine with her kill and with it being a female doing it. By the way....I love this new Big Stick, just like the old days....please no one screw that up...I would like to see more great pics from him.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Well just damn, that stupid [bleep] killed a crtitter and took a picture with it, just like hunters have been doing since the camera was invented..

What we are witnessing is a new breed of men.

But, but, but......What will the anti hunting crowd think of us??? The ones that already hate our guts. And don't forget the millions and millions of fence sitters who can't figure out if they approve of hunting or not.
I thought her interview with CBS wasn't all that bad except for being outnumbered and the stupid questions they asked. Hunting is probably the best and most prolific form of conservation. Booking hunts in Africa pays a lot of salaries of wildlife officials there. Where does CBS think the money comes from for wildlife conservation. The article she wrote on her facebook page is really pretty good. It explains why she chose the Giraffe and some about the hunt. I would be more interested in what rifle and caliber, so on.

Jack O'Connor wrote a good piece on African conservation and where the money goes and also what happens when the idiots ban hunting and the wildlife suffers. It really doesn't matter what we as hunters do because they will attack us no matter what. I don't believe in being in the closet so to speak. soo Good on you girl!!
Its getting kinda full, under the bus. Lotta pots calling the kettle black. A little different, but not much.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

While there ought to be some common sense with anything a person does...

I have to disagree. It's liberals not minding their own fuggin' business that is the worst thing to happen to our sport. (That is if you consider hunting a "sport".)

People have had so much freedom taken away from them that many don't even know what freedom and liberty is anymore.

I agree with that....but people acting like idiots , doesn't do our side any good....it portrays us as a bunch of dumbasses...…"sport hunting"....depends on what you are hunting and or your end use...….bob
I have no problem with hunting legal game, whatever it may be. Good for her on shooting a fine bull - even better eating it.

I'm not a fan of the grandstanding that she knew would hit the media. She's already done it before, but her 15 minutes of fame wore off. Hugging your kill and smiling? That's weird. And of course, CBS news in puts quotes around the word "proud". What hunter isn't proud of the planning, effort, and skill it takes to finally realize the fruits of their labors? Isn't that why we do it? I refused to be judged by some producer in NY sitting in a cubicle overlooking a concrete jungle - but playing into their hands is just stupid.

Personally, I don't think I'd shoot a giraffe. The house addition I'd need for a shoulder mount would be cost prohibitive. wink
I didn't see anything objectionable in the interview. But she missed every softball they lobbed to her, lots of opportunities to make solid points about hunting/conservation seemingly went right over her head.

Not my spokesman, and not a good representative. She made it all about her, came off as a dumb blonde IMO. Nothing wrong with a dumb blonde going hunting but at least prepare for the interview and have your answers ready to go, if you're going to pretend to be some sort of spokesman.
Put your hero shots on social media and show your friends.

When people get pissed, defend yourself on those venues.

But don't go on CBS and speak for everyone. You're not equipped to play at that level and you're taking bait you shouldn't be taking. Of course I've said the same about Wayne Lapierre for about 20 years and that stupid fugk is still giving interviews so what the hell.

By the way, I was listening to a podcast with one of the producers of MeatEater and he wants all hunters to stop taking "hero shots" because of incidents like this. LMAO. So now we got dick heads like him essentially apologizing for the lifelong traditions of hero shots.
Some years back, when I still had sat tv, one of the African hunting shows featured some fat bastard sponsor and his young son on a hunt. They spotted a nice critter from the truck and the boy hopped off and popped it, across the hood IIRC. I emailed the main sponsor and said I thought that looked bad for all of us. We traded cranky emails for a bit before he finally said that his company supported all legal hunting methods and he was through arguing about it. Okay, but it's not always prudent to showcase methods or incidents that might be perceived as unfair or cruel, even to kiss a sponsor's ass.

I watch a fair amount of hunting film, but click off when the slobbering, hugging, ass-grabbing, and Jesus-invoking starts. There's not much to be learned from the Yurrupeans on most subjects, but their respect for the game we hunt is an exception. I started to read some of Larry Potterfield's blog posts once, until he put his fuggin' hat on a bear, or something of the sort. That was it for me.

Pretty amusing when they start shouting “praise Jesus “ “praise Jesus “. after a shot and start weeping. Especially after shooting them in the gut or back legs

Originally Posted by Pappy348
Some years back, when I still had sat tv, one of the African hunting shows featured some fat bastard sponsor and his young son on a hunt. They spotted a nice critter from the truck and the boy hopped off and popped it, across the hood IIRC. I emailed the main sponsor and said I thought that looked bad for all of us. We traded cranky emails for a bit before he finally said that his company supported all legal hunting methods and he was through arguing about it. Okay, but it's not always prudent to showcase methods or incidents that might be perceived as unfair or cruel, even to kiss a sponsor's ass.

I watch a fair amount of hunting film, but click off when the slobbering, hugging, ass-grabbing, and Jesus-invoking starts. There's not much to be learned from the Yurrupeans on most subjects, but their respect for the game we hunt is an exception. I started to read some of Larry Potterfield's blog posts once, until he put his fuggin' hat on a bear, or something of the sort. That was it for me.

Jesus, she is annoying.

Painted up Nashville/Houston type split tails and their fake tan and bedazzled jean wearing boyfriends looking for fame.
There is real world fallout to media displays such as Miss Talleys. Our hunter numbers are falling. The evidence is in license sales. As our numbers drop, so does our ability maintain or even grow our beloved recreational pastime. A few examples:

We got a mourning dove hunting bill on the ballot some years ago in Michigan. 70 million birds with an 80% annual mortality rate. You'd think hunting them would be a no-brainer. More recreation for hunters and their families, lots more dollars in the local economies with very little impact to the resource. Well the Humane Society started dumping their ad dollars on a vote NO campaign saying don't shoot the "songbird of peace". And we got screwed. Even conservatives came out saying they don't need to be hunted. WTF?

A few years ago, a Federal judge put the clamps on hunting wolves in the U.P. purely because of emotional reasons. The MI DNR presented the case for hunting them based on sound science. No matter. Done deal. Meanwhile our deer herd gets decimated up there.

We have a huntable population of Sandhill Cranes now in Michigan, but no one want to even try to get those on the game list. It's just too heavy a lift that would probably get shot down anyway. Same with the moose on Isle Royale. The Feds would never allow it based on public opinion in the park.

All of this in the face of strong success stories including the reintroduction and hunting of both elk and turkeys here. Both have provided huge amounts of hunting time with friends and family, millions of dollars into the economy, and sound management of the resource.

The anti's propaganda, of which Miss Talley is an unwitting pawn (or maybe she just doesn't care), is killing our chances to show the non-hunting public that hunting is a good thing and should be treated as such. We need their support to get new game bills passed - simple as that.
Any interview on any MSM outlet is nothing more than an ambush to push the Lestist agenda of no hunting, animal rights, and antigun BS.

Be smart enough not to walk into the ambush.
A Chick and a Giraffe didn't turn Michigan into a schit hole...as it was one looonnggggggg before that.

Hint...............
You're much better when you're on your meds.

No hint; FACT.
SquawkTwat,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,as you set mired and Whining in your perpetual Dumbfhuqjktitude. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking HILARIOUS,that a gal's Hunt upsets you so.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint...........
Mixed feelings on dealing with the MSM. Yes, some people are more eloquent that others. Yes, events like this can be used by the MSM to paint hunters as "bad guys" to the ignorant "sheeple" in the middle.

However, as best I am aware, being deferential to the Liberal Anti-Hunters has never GAINED hunters anything. The Anti's will never willing cede anything to hunters. Being deferential just kicks the can down the road. So, why not force the show down sooner versus later ???
Guys post pictures of their daughters with a dead rabbit, rodent, deer or even a fish hooked on a line and bleeding from the gills and people cheer.
Girl kills a giraffe is proud of it and she is a moron ruining hunting
I think many are like the PETA type snowflakes in CA that pretend to be OK with deer hunting but fired the Fish and Game guy for legally killing a cougar here in Idaho
What a buncha two faced pussies,,, GFY

Not something that interests me but I have absolutely no problem with someone else wanting to shoot a giraffe.

What the lass does with her time and money is her business.
Thank you female hunters and social media. You go girl!!

Go away....go very far away.

But seriously, a f-n giraffe? Why the hell would anyone want to hunt a stupid giraffe and who the hell has a crock pot big enough for that neck roast?
Guys post pictures of their daughters with a dead rabbit, rodent, deer or even a fish hooked on a line and bleeding from the gills and people cheer.
I think many are like the PETA type snowflakes in CA that pretend to be OK with deer hunting but fired the Fish and Game guy for legally killing a cougar here in Idaho

if you cant see the difference......you are an idiot.... .....and its not about killing a giraffe.......bob
Perhaps hold your breath and stomp your feet,to add even more flair to your Hissy Fit? Congratulations?!?

Hint...............
Are giraffes particularly hard to hunt or kill?
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Not something that interests me but I have absolutely no problem with someone else wanting to shoot a giraffe.

What the lass does with her time and money is her business.

agree...just don't act like an total jackass about it......bob
BobEmpty,

You go girl! Let that Estrogen SURGE! Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint..............
Originally Posted by Big Stick
BobEmpty,

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

its called an opinion....this is mine you have yours.......bob
BobEmpty,

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

Here, see if these fit.

[Linked Image]
Got a nice lift on those soles.
BobEmpty,

LAUGHING!

Hint..............

its called an opinion....this is mine you have yours.......bob

BobEmpty,

Stupidity isn't an "opinion" it's a plight and them differences are beyond stark and only a "surprise" to you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be certain to be as mad as you can muster at the lady and her Giraffe. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying!

You Melting Whining Snowflakes are a fhuqking riot!

Hint..............
jStewWart,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,so you could come outta the closet yet again and unleash your foot fetish proclivities. Congratulations?!?

Undoubtedly,you'll salt this away in "your" album...you nasty little kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!

Hint................
Well just damn, that stupid [bleep] killed a crtitter and took a picture with it, just like hunters have been doing since the camera was invented...

Well.....maybe not "just like"....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

if you cant see the difference......you are an idiot.... .....and its not about killing a giraffe.......bob

So explaine to us what in your opinion it is about?
Happy girls all smiling with dead critters they kilt but they dont have their arms up so it is OK
Gimmie a phfuggin break

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Some people kill a giraffe and take a picture and some trap cats then hold em up by their dead back feet and take pictures and show the world.
Ones bad and the other is AOK?
Gimmiie a break
Do not slight,just how quickly Snowflakes Meltdown.

Hint..............(grin)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
I never had to taking a fhuqking poll,to make myself happy. Perhaps you do? Congratulations?!?

You tender Snowflakes are a fhuqking RIOT!

Hint.............
Giraffes are people too; in little fur coats
Originally Posted by luv2safari

700lh......sorry about the idiot comment...……..this is how I see things...…...bob
BobEmpty,

The view through your crossed eyes,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Hint................
BobEmpty,

The view through your crossed eyes,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Hint................

you really have some issues....you cant even have an intelligent conversation …….bob
BobEmpty,

Do not "forget",that Imitation is the most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to cite any/all words I used,that were "too big" or "too technical" for you to follow,as you wax eloquent upon your Vagina Monologue.

Hint...................

700lh......sorry about the idiot comment...……..this is how I see things...…...bob

I see this like I see the bump stock fiasco of late.
It may not be what my choice would be but it is their legal right and I will support my fellow gun enthusiast, hunter, and sportsman, and try to not become part of the problems we face today.
Absolutely HORRIBLE interview. She sucked.
Maybe to just pizz people off like the Q ueers do!
Originally Posted by jorgeI

WhoreHey!,

English was a mandate.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Re-hint...............
Whats she pointing at?

De Plane?
JimCumRag,

Be SURE to make it "better".

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for bleeding soooooo much.

Hint.................
We you on the Love Boat?
Celebrating after the deed is bad? Sports fans are gonna hate that rule. The NFL and NBA along with every sports bar and many homes in America are truly stiffled and screwed now.
JimCumRag can't get a grip.

LAUGFING!

Hint.....................
JimCumRag can't get a grip.

LAUGFING!

Hint.....................

It was fantasy island!!!

Now I recognize you!
Jim Cum Rag,

She shot it fair and square,well prior to your Man Lust.

Hint........................
[Linked Image]

I thought you were really good in that series.

Probably needed more dialog though.
Any way....who GAF about a giraffe?

You pays your money and your takes your shot.

If all we did is try and make the peckerwoods happy.....we would turn over our firearms.

Screw em.
Jim Cum Rag,

Your STUPIDITY is [bleep] amazing.

Hint...................
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I applaud her for having the balls to do it.
She is a hunter that does things not a talking head
Jim Cum Rag,

Your STUPIDITY is [bleep] amazing.

Hint...................

Easy there Short Stack.

They might write you out of the next series.
But Jimmy, she can out shoot the little mutt too.
But then, who can't?
And.,...... She don't smell bad like stinky do.
And she's tall.
Can't wait to see what stinky comes back with. Wait for it, in three.......... Two. One.....
"Like oh my god whatever with the haters."

"So I was like look at my wonderful Black Giraffe gun case and pillow."

"Aren't they chic and just totally fabulous?"

Good for her being able to afford a conservation hunt but Damn lady would you just shut up and put a dick in your mouth like totally already?
LAUGHING!................
This whole thread and no one noticed she used a TIKKA.
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire