Home
Posted By: Paddler Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
I had to work today, but from what I saw today, Mueller nailed Trump's ass to the wall. "Problematic is an understatement", accepting foreign help in an election is "a crime". Troublesome contacts, obstruction of justice, God knows what else. And the Republicans embarrassed themselves big time, trying to attack Mueller. I think we're getting closer to impeachment. What say you?
Posted By: Higginez Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Turds are lurking....
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by Paddler
I had to work today, but from what I saw today, Mueller nailed Trump's ass to the wall. "Problematic is an understatement", accepting foreign help in an election is "a crime". Troublesome contacts, obstruction of justice, God knows what else. And the Republicans embarrassed themselves big time, trying to attack Mueller. I think we're getting closer to impeachment. What say you?

What are you smoking?

Did you get into Gus's stash?
Posted By: hanco Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
The original post is the most illogical schit I've heard all day. And I watched the schit clown show run by the libs...lol.

#Delusional
Posted By: hanco Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Nailed a second term for Trump.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
In fact it was so nailed that for the 6:00pm show Lester Holt was talking about the dangers of breast implants and the little girl tossed by a Yellowstone buff.........

yep, nailed it.....

moronic.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Mueller didn't even know who or what fusion GPS was lol or at least that's what the wind bag wants us to believe.....
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Wtf are you talking about? Even the libtard talking heads are saying this circus hurt the dems and helped PRESIDENT TRUMP!! GFY troll!!!
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
I listened to nearly 95% of it.

Anyone convinced that the majority of the "Russians" weren't FBI ploys?

Who actually conspired? Easy, the DNC.

What a clusterphucqk.
Posted By: viking Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Nailed the coffin shut.
Posted By: 79S Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

You cannot be that ph ucking dumb.. I take that back, you are just retard..
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I pray this is correct!!!
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
[Linked Image]

I have a hard time believing the D’s put this fiasco on, not knowing Mueller’s capabilities and now he would do. I would immediately agree with you but then I remember that actual people voted The Squad into office.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Trump Derangement Syndrome has finally rotted Piddler’s brain.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
................PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bet ur damned life on that Paddles...............You as usual are the foolish idiot!.......Your boys tried again to manufacture crimes.......

Volume 2 was written for the sole purpose of throwing this entire thing back to congress,,, B CUZ YOU STUPID MORON,,,Mueller could not bring an indictment based on lack of evidence..........

So if the house votes to impeach??? Then WHAT Piddles???............You are a fools FOOL!
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
I say that's funny. Even liberal media commentators say it was a disaster for Democrats.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Who ws it the senile old fart nailed? And good for him.
Mark Levin on Hannity tonite Piddles.......Gonna rip you and your Trump hatings dems to shreds!!!!...............Get your 41 mag ready to go on election nite Paddle Pussy!.....You will decide that you will either need Kleenex or a casket......................LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL>>>>>....................God damned bonehead!!!.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

You funny white boy. Mueller looked like he was standing on the tracks with a surprised look on his face while the trump train was highballing his way. Adam sniff still looks like a total idiot. Well, he is a democrat from California.

kwg
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...buff-impeachment-mueller-hearing-1432925
Posted By: bigshot1975 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
The only thing I saw was some idiot trying not to purger himself, while trying his best not to implicate the Dems? Did I miss part of the donkey show? I d be mad if AOC Showed up topless and I missed it!
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
What say I? I watched Mueller take a big, juicy, steaming Paddler in both hearings today.
The impeachment boat sunk today, past the point of salvage. Even if the pederas Schiff managed to get the house to vote on it, there is no possibility of 2/3 Senate convicting.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

Any day now, it’s only a matter of time, the walls are closing in.
.......................No Paddler!!!..............LEVIN NAILED IT.........YOU damned IDIOT!
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
How many times did the stupid bastard ask to have questions repeated? Is the Geezer deaf or just stupid? He looked like a deer in the headlights for the entire hearing.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by viking
Nailed the coffin shut.

Absolutely

And nailed down Trump’s second term.

DF
Posted By: sidepass Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Should have watched instead of sucking cock Piddler. You would feel differently except for the sore throat.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Love this thread. There are so many lefties on ignore, it took no time to read it.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Nailed the coffin shut.

Absolutely

DF

Yep! MAGA in 2020 !!!
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
How many times did the stupid bastard ask to have questions repeated? Is the Geezer deaf or just stupid? He looked like a deer in the headlights for the entire hearing.
....................That is because Mueller more than likely DID NOT write most if not all of his report.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......That corrupt Weissman and his hate Trump staff wrote the damn thing..............................Mueller was totally un-prepared.

NOW the TIDE WILL TURN RIGHT BACK onto all of the the deep state players,,,Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Struck, Page, Orr, McCabe, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Fusion GPS, Steele and I predict that this will expose itself right into the OVAL OFFICE and,,,,,,BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.....Stay tuned..............
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
What a dumbass you are.
Give Paddler a shovel............LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL
http://www.refugeforums.com/attachments/865654e4-3564-41d9-8d11-00dbdb5aa4d4-jpeg.216640/
IMG_2948.JPG
Posted By: skfullen Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
One of the "Squad" members is on record calling Trump a "M-F'er".

I say, "2020. Elect that M-F'er Again!"
Posted By: achadwick Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Ronald Reagan
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by Pat85

Any day now, it’s only a matter of time, the walls are closing in.

rofl, yeah.....
smile
Don't ya reckon, Schiff and Nadler would like to call that one back... blush

How many of you guys know that Schiff's sister was married to Soros' son, until they divorced.

Deep state is real deep.

DF
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
If that is what piddle got out of today's hearing, piddle is dumber than all of you have led me to believe.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

Mueller had two choices, both of which sucks for him. He can continue lying and risk perjury charges or he can tell the truth exposing himself, and more importantly others who actually may know where he lives as part of the hoax. Either way he's fuct and the only logical course of action to delay the inevitable is to be non-committal and avoid answering questions.

Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yup, You said it. Fahq kin nay right!

All the democraps have to do is keep doing what they're doing.

Originally Posted by skfullen
One of the "Squad" members is on record calling Trump a "M-F'er".

I say, "2020. Elect that M-F'er Again!"

That actually has a nice ring to it. laugh

Keep America Great, Elect That MFer Again!
Posted By: TimZ Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
I 'll give you a hint Dr. Piddler, when even Chris Wallace says today was a disaster for the Dems, it probably did not go that well for you...…..
[Linked Image]
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Every single time a Republican had the mic, Mueller looked like the proverbial deer in the headlight. He was ill-informed, evasive and dishonest. Id' go so far as to say he perjured himself when he played like he didn't know what Fusion GPS was. But that's about as good as it gets for Dems and their impeachment hopes, so I guess they can put it in the win column.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Every single time a Republican had the mic, Mueller looked like the proverbial deer in the headlight. He was ill-informed, evasive and dishonest. Id' go so far as to say he perjured himself when he played like he didn't know what Fusion GPS was.

Now That’s NAILING IT !
Posted By: joken2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

Anti-Trump Harvard Law prof Laurenc...‘disaster’ that helped the president

Harvard Law School professor Laurence Tribe, a fierce critic of President Trump, said Wednesday that former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's House Judiciary Committee hearing was a "disaster" that set back impeachment efforts.

“Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster," Tribe tweeted. "Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced."

DERSHOWITZ, TRIBE SPAR OVER IMPEACHMENT: YOU'D HAVE 'GONE APOPLECTIC' IF CLINTONS RECEIVED SAME TREATMENT

Tribe, who has taught at Harvard for more than five decades and has close ties to President Obama, is the author of a 2018 book, “To End a Presidency: The Power of Impeachment.” He also recently compared Trump to Adolf Hitler...

Every single time a Republican had the mic, Mueller looked like the proverbial deer in the headlight. He was ill-informed, evasive and dishonest. Id' go so far as to say he perjured himself when he played like he didn't know what Fusion GPS was. But that's about as good as it gets for Dems and their impeachment hopes, so I guess they can put it in the win column.

He obviously didn't write that report, didn't even know what's in it., Weissmann reportedly wrote it.

They used Mueller as a prop. He's showing early signs of Alzheimers.

And, they had to know that. Putting him in that position was criminal and those guys had to know his condition.

The whole charade is boomaranging on the players.

DF
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Take a look at this exchange between Congressman Chabot and Mueller. Mueller is either a goddam liar or is bewilderingly incompetent. Does he really not know What Fusion GPS is? Are the contents of the report really beyond his purview? The guy is an even bigger fugking joke than I thought he was, and that's saying
a lot.

CHABOT: Now, a few questions. On page 103 of Volume 2 of your report, when discussing the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, you referenced "the firm in that produced the Steele reporting." The name of that firm was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

ROBERT MUELLER, FORMER SPECIAL COUNSEL: And you're on page 103?

CHABOT: 103, that's correct, Volume 2. When you talk about the--the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER: I--I'm not familiar with--with that. I--could you--

CHABOT: --Let me just help you--

MUELLER: --Can you--

CHABOT: --It was. It's not--it's not a trick question or anything. It was Fusion GPS.
Now, Fusion GPS produced the opposition research document widely--widely known as the Steele dossier. And the owner of Fusion GPA was someone named Glenn Simpson. Are you familiar with that name?

MUELLER: This is outside my purview.

CHABOT: Okay. Glenn Simpson was never mentioned in the 448 page Mueller report, was he?

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.
Take a look at this exchange between Congressman Chabot and Mueller. Mueller is either a goddam liar or is bewilderingly incompetent. Does he really not know What Fusion GPS is? Are the contents of the report really beyond his purview? The guy is an even bigger fugking joke than I thought he was, and that's saying
a lot.

CHABOT: Now, a few questions. On page 103 of Volume 2 of your report, when discussing the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, you referenced "the firm in that produced the Steele reporting." The name of that firm was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

ROBERT MUELLER, FORMER SPECIAL COUNSEL: And you're on page 103?

CHABOT: 103, that's correct, Volume 2. When you talk about the--the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER: I--I'm not familiar with--with that. I--could you--

CHABOT: --Let me just help you--

MUELLER: --Can you--

CHABOT: --It was. It's not--it's not a trick question or anything. It was Fusion GPS.
Now, Fusion GPS produced the opposition research document widely--widely known as the Steele dossier. And the owner of Fusion GPA was someone named Glenn Simpson. Are you familiar with that name?

MUELLER: This is outside my purview.

CHABOT: Okay. Glenn Simpson was never mentioned in the 448 page Mueller report, was he?

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.

Your right on both points. He’s a Liar and bewilderingly incompetent.
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Hey Renegade do you mind if I shoot you a PM? Got some questions for you.
IMG_2949.JPG
Posted By: Paddler Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Well, here's what Tribe actually said:

https://twitter.com/tribelaw?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"The bottom line today is that the Trump presidency is being exposed as the corrupt fruit of Russia’s ongoing attack on our democracy — an attack Trump invited, exploited, and is repaying with disloyalty to America. Now Congress must act."
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Oh he nailed it alright. He's firmly secured his place in history as an incompetent, disconnected tool of the Left and the Never-Trump Rino Squad. What a dumb-fugg! Wonder what far corner of the planet he's going to flee to to hide in disgrace? I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.......

The Dems are revealed, yet again, as the party of division, delusion, and desperation. Since winning control of the House, all they've done is lie, defame, and, fantasize about what they're gonna do to Trump. They've done not a single thing for the country or the people. Scoundrels, frauds, liars, and now complete failures.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
And I quote, tribe said the below, but paddler ignored it.

Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster. Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced.
Paddlepuffer if you think that is good you should see what my grammar school paper wrote about him! He should go to prison by the end of the week, you should feel all warm and fuzzy by the weekend?
Originally Posted by Partsman
Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster. Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced.

Well piddler is in good company with this clown^^^
Posted By: 79S Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

So do we start singing oh Canada now? Or wait
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Time to send the democrats out of the USA.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

You're delusional... and an ignorant cokksucker.

Nice post. Lies dipped in bullschitt. Enjoy, loser!

https://twitter.com/tribelaw?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"The bottom line today is that the Trump presidency is being exposed as the corrupt fruit of Russia’s ongoing attack on our democracy — an attack Trump invited, exploited, and is repaying with disloyalty to America. Now Congress must act."
.............................Well Paddle Pussy! Lawrence Tribe is an overly paid and well un-educated sock puppet and lap dog for the liberal left and socialism.

Furthermore you fool you fool, and to he (Tribe) as well, all of this so called Russian collusion BEGAN WHEN???? DURING THE OBAMA/BIDEN ADMIN.......In fact you fool you fool, the Obama admin was warned going back to 2014 long before Trump became president, that the Russians were inferring in our elections......So like you, Tribe is a damned LIAR when he says "that the Trump presidency is being exposed as the corrupt fruit of Russia's ongoing attack on our democracy."

Obama did NOTHING to prevent ANY Russian collusion.............Checkmated your damned ass again Piddler!!!
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Nice post. Lies dipped in bullschitt. Enjoy, loser!
.............................Hey PartsBOY!......Please itemize by statutes and specific laws EXACTLY how Trump is a lawless president......

Your opinions will not be accepted.................Site the damn laws and statutes one by one.

And then after you post all of them (which I doubt you can), I will then blow yer damned ass completely out of the water.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
I actually was posting a quote from the fellow paddler quotes, but he neglected to show it, chose only what he wanted to post.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
I actually was posting a quote from the fellow paddler quotes, but he neglected to show it, chose only what he wanted to post.

Tribe's quote posted above occurred about an hour and a half into the first hearing. I posted his conclusion, his summation, if you will, after the hearings concluded. Trump is a traitor, a liar, a bullsh*tter, a stupid, petulant third grader, and in the end, a criminal. He deserves impeachment. Here it is again:

Tribe's quote posted above occurred about an hour and a half into the first hearing. I posted his conclusion, his summation, if you will, after the hearings concluded. Trump is a traitor, a liar, a bullsh*tter, a stupid, petulant third grader, and in the end, a criminal. He deserves impeachment.
...................Paddles! Your goals will not be accomplished....Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one.........Your problem is that you are a damned fool and a complete idiot!!

Suicide watch for ya on election nite??? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.........................And your damned opinions are nothing more than a useless bag of CRAP!
......OK!

Tribe's quote posted above occurred about an hour and a half into the first hearing. I posted his conclusion, his summation, if you will, after the hearings concluded. Trump is a traitor, a liar, a bullsh*tter, a stupid, petulant third grader, and in the end, a criminal. He deserves impeachment. Here it is again:

.....YOU and TRIBE are completely useless and completely irrelevant.......................

Well Princess, I guess we'll have to take your word for all that, since Mueller and his goons spent $25 million trying to prove it and came up with zero, zip, zilch, nada, bupkis. It's over, Tooty-Pie!

Sleep tight.
So Paddler.......Please tell us all how if feels that NONE of your goals regarding Trump have not come to pass......How does it really feel to be a loser multiplied many many times???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Tribe

...Tribe has stirred controversy due to his promotion of unreliable claims about President Trump's fitness for office.[36][37] Dartmouth political scientist Brendan Nyhan harshly criticized Tribe, saying that he "has become an important vector of misinformation and conspiracy theories on Twitter."[36] According to McKay Coppins of The Atlantic, Tribe has been "an especially active booster" of the Palmer Report, "a liberal blog known for peddling conspiracy theories".[38] Tribe removed the posted tweets following the Palmer Report and contests the accuracy of the story of controversy.

Controversially, Tribe has promoted unreliable sources and conspiracy theories about Donald Trump.[36][37][38]

Posted By: TomT Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Poor Piddler. You really are a delusional SOB. You really shouldn’t hold that plastic bag over your head for so long, the lack of oxygen is effecting your cognitive abilities.

However, it does always make for some good laughs around here. Troll on, you ignorant twit! -TomT
Posted By: milespatton Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
I did not watch the whole thing, but Mueller looked sick when the Republicans questioned Him. I wish they would have pursued the Fusion GPS angle more. I think Mueller was lying about not knowing who it was, to forestall questions about why He did not pursue that further. The answer would have shown that the whole thing was not about Russian collusion but to get Trump. miles

Any day now, its only a matter of time.
Posted By: Northman Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
The Report states.
KGB/GRU = Putins old workplace

Russian KGB hacked the DNC, voting offices and several other institutions and exfiltrated huge amounts of stolen Data.

Russians went to Trumps campaign and told them they had information and was willing to give stolen information to help Trumps campaign.

Trumps campaign, the first known in US history, accepted help from the KGB, using stolen US data, to win an Presidential election.

Trumps campaign manager and other in Trumps leadership met with known KGB assets over 100+ times...
And we know Manafort gave the KGB internal polling data, on swing states where the KGB should target their campaign of deception.

Meanwhile.. we know for a fact that Trump was lying constantly to the American people that he had no business dealings in Russia, now or in the past, when he was in fact trying to secure a $Billion dollar deal for a hotel in downtown Moscow, just needing Putins final approval.

KGB wanted to help Trump, because he would be in their best interest.
KGB actively stole and used information to help Trump.
Trump asked for help from KGB, when they found out they had stolen information.
Trumps people met with KGB several times to get or give said information to KGB.
Trump needed Putins approval to go ahead with $Billion dollar deal in downtown Moscow that Trump had spent months or years trying to get approval for. While lying to the American people constantly.

Trump and Putin has had several One on One meetings in total secrecy after the election. Nobody knows what they have spoken about.
Trump kicked out his interpreter and took her notes by the second secret meeting.

Give help.
Willingly receive help.
Getting paid for help.

Quid
Pro
Quo

Republicans, or at least Far Far Right-wingers are notoriously gullible for any conspiracy theory that would suit their narrative.. Takes very little to convince them of whacky ideas... Seriously!!

Now, with all this information...and if Republicans won't accept this, and still disprove everything... there is no other choice, but to call them Traitors!

Voted for Trump, because you did not want Clinton. TOTALY FINE!

Ignoring the evidence.. Ignoring trumps behavior... Ignoring Facts and making up your own... just to blindly follow Trump..

You are a Traitor! Simple.

Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

OBVIOUSLY you have not been paying attention.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

Yeah , that Mueller sure shined brightly alright. A gleaming example of the state of the Democratic party and what it stands for today. Clinton got Trump elected in 2016 and through the Steele dossier that her campaign initiated, I believe she will get him elected again in 2020 after the "special" Mueller hearings the Democratic party put on display. You have to wonder what the hell they where thinking. That was $35 million that could have been spent on the wall to start shoring up immigration that the Democrats said was a manufactured crisis and now is their main battle cry. I think voters will see through their flip flop on that also.
Posted By: TomT Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Libs want open/unchecked illegal immigration, and NO voter ID.

If that above statement doesn’t show who the REAL traitors to the USA are, I don’t know what does!
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Northman
The Report states.

Russian KGB hacked the DNC, voting offices and several other institutions and exfiltrated huge amounts of stolen Data.

Russians went to Trumps campaign and told them they had information and was willing to give stolen information to help Trumps campaign.

Trumps campaign, the first known in US history, accepted help from the KGB, using stolen US data, to win an Presidential election.

Trumps campaign manager and other in Trumps leadership met with known KGB assets over 100+ times...
And we know Manafort gave the KGB internal polling data, on swing states where the KGB should target their campaign of deception.

Meanwhile.. we know for a fact that Trump was lying constantly to the American people that he had no business dealings in Russia, now or in the past, when he was in fact trying to secure a $Billion dollar deal for a hotel in downtown Moscow, just needing Putins final approval.

Trumps people met with KGB several times to get or give said information to KGB.
Trump needed Putins approval to go ahead with $Billion dollar deal in downtown Moscow that Trump had spent months or years trying to get approval for. While lying to the American people constantly.

Trump and Putin has had several One on One meetings in total secrecy after the election. Nobody knows what they have spoken about.
Trump kicked out his interpreter and took her notes by the second secret meeting.

Give help.
Willingly receive help.
Getting paid for help.

Quid
Pro
Quo

Republicans, or at least Far Far Right-wingers are notoriously gullible for any conspiracy theory that would suit their narrative.. Takes very little to convince them of whacky ideas... Seriously!!

Now, with all this information...and if Republicans won't accept this, and still disprove everything... there is no other choice, but to call them Traitors!

Ignoring the evidence.. Ignoring trumps behavior... Ignoring Facts and making up your own... just to blindly follow Trump..

The Report states.

Give help.
Willingly receive help.
Getting paid for help.

Quid
Pro
Quo

What do you think about this?

Clinton opposed state dept sanctions

Hillary Clinton sought to tamp down reports about her opposition to Russia sanctions that coincided with a speech her husband gave in Moscow that landed him half a million dollars.

Hillary Clinton opposed Russia sanctions in 2010 when her husband, former President Bill Clinton, was paid to give a speech at the Russian bank Renaissance Capital, Fox News reports.

The bank was connected to the fraud case that led to the sanctions posed by the Magnitsky Act, and after the former president gave the speech, Russian President Vladimir Putin called him to say thanks.

This story did not receive much attention while President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were pursuing their Russian "reset," but Hillary Clinton's campaign took pains to prevent the story of Bill's speech from getting out. In 2015, campaign operatives were able to prevent a mainstream media outlet from reporting on it.

"With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow," Jesse Lehrich, who was part of Hillary For America's Rapid Response Communications team, said on May 21, 2015.

The memo was released by WikiLeaks, with "HRC" and "WJC" referring to Hillary and Bill Clinton respectively.

The Magnitsky Act's namesake, Sergei Magnitsky, was jailed by the Russian government after he discovered a massive fraud scheme. Some of those who orchestrated the scheme were with Renaissance Capital, according to William Browder of Hermitage Capital Management, whose company was defrauded hundreds of millions of dollars.

Magnitsky died in 2009 while imprisoned in Russia, after discovering how Hermitage Capital Management's money was being stolen. Browder had hired Magnitsky to track down the money that had been lost through tax fraud.

The State Department under Hillary Clinton denied requests to sanction Russia in 2010, and weeks later Bill Clinton went to Moscow to deliver his $500,000 speech. Bloomberg was set to report on this timeline five years later as Hillary Clinton was getting her campaign started, but her campaign intervened and prevented it from publishing the story.
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Sure.
Originally Posted by dodgefan

PM sent to you.
What's up???
The Clintons aren't traitors, IMO, in the sense they hope the enemy prevails, they simply do whatever works best to line their already bulging pockets and gives them power, and in Bill's case, gets his candle waxed. How many Russian nymphets do you think he scored along with his half million?
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Mueller nailed the coffin lid down on the dem dreams. BWAHAHAahahahahaha
Posted By: hatari Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

Republicans Democrats/Progressives, or at least Far Far Left-wingers are notoriously gullible for any conspiracy theory that would suit their narrative.. Takes very little to convince them of whacky ideas... Seriously!!

Now, with all this information...and if Republicans Democrats won't accept this, and still disprove everything... there is no other choice, but to call them Traitors!

I'm are a Traitor! Simple.

Fixed it for you, Walt.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy

The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy was an alleged effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fund-raising practices of the administration itself.

While questions regarding the U.S. Democratic Party's fund-raising activities first arose over a Los Angeles Times article published on September 21, 1996,[1] China's alleged role in the affair first gained public attention when Bob Woodward and Brian Duffy of The Washington Post published a story stating that a United States Department of Justice investigation into the fund-raising activities had uncovered evidence that agents of China sought to direct contributions from foreign sources to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) before the 1996 presidential campaign. The journalists wrote that intelligence information had shown the Chinese embassy in Washington, D.C. was used for coordinating contributions to the DNC[2] in violation of United States law forbidding non-American citizens or non-permanent residents from giving monetary donations to United States politicians and political parties. A Republican investigator of the controversy stated the Chinese plan targeted both presidential and congressional United States elections, while Democratic Senators said the evidence showed the Chinese targeted only congressional elections. The government of the People's Republic of China denied all accusations. ...

Communist inroads into the United States government: Clinton's White House

Bill Clinton's communist connections
Bill Clinton's college days at Oxford University in England are quite an eye-opener. His activities there help to explain his appalling decisions as President of the United States. The exact nature of his trip to Moscow and Iron Curtain countries while at Oxford is still a mystery. It was at the height of the Cold War, yet he traveled alone (according to Dee Dee Myers) and stayed 40 days. The trip would have cost as much as $5,000 and he attended meetings of Group 68, an organization of American peace activists. Furthermore, his wife Hillary has communist connections as well, doing her post Yale Law school internship with Robert Treuhalft in Berkeley, California. He was the lawyer for the Communist Party of the United States.
The following excerpt is a detailed exposé of Clinton's activities during his Oxford years:

In late December, 1969 Bill Clinton crossed the Finnish border into the USSR and boarded a train for Moscow, the center of world atheism and the capital of the Soviet-Marxist state.
William Jefferson Clinton's pilgrimage to the Soviet Union was the climax of a busy fall semester as a "Rhodes Scholar" at Oxford. It should perhaps be mentioned to those impressed by such presumed status that Rhodes Scholarships are granted to individuals passing ideological muster whose sentiments during the interview process are reflective of acceptable left-wing views to the selection committees, and not because of good grades.
Once in England, Clinton lived up the expectations of his promoters and joined the British Peace Council, which was established by the British Communist Party. Quickly, Clinton helped the council organize other expatriate Americans and draft-dodgers for anti-war demonstrations on October 15, 1969 and again on November 16, 1969 in front of the U.S. Embassy in London. The British press, at that time, reported that the protestors chanted, "Ho, Ho, Ho," and "Ho-Chi Minh, Viet Cong is gonna win."
Shortly after that, Clinton joined with other pro-communist and anti-American protestors on a trip to Norway to demonstrate in opposition to that Nation's desire to join NATO....
Clinton's youthful affiliations explain many of his recent actions. Why, for example, the International Socialists were able to hold their annual conclave in February 1995, as guests of Papa-Marx Aristide at Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince after Clinton restored the volatile voodoo priest to power. This explains why I stood in dismay observing a huge banner in front of the Palace proclaiming that event, while non-comprehending U.S. soldiers stood guard outside protecting it and the delegates inside, those very persons sworn to destroy everything most Americans revere.
This explains why Communist Chinese agents could obtain sensitive positions within the Federal Government without having to obtain requisite security background checks. This explains how they could steal all our nuclear secrets—and God knows what else—and walk away with impunity, without a peep or protestation from the White House.
This explains why we are backing the Kosovo Liberation Army—a terrorist gang of drug-financed Marxist thugs—and why we are attempting to bomb into submission the socialistic but nationalistic nation which opposes them.
Yes, this explains a lot of things about Bill Clinton. Clinton has been a left-wing sympathizer all his life and has appointed openly pro-Communists to his administration, has promoted one Socialist measure after another in the U.S. Congress, has implemented policies calculated to subvert and weaken both the moral and physical defenses of the United States while doing everything possible to wreck the predominant cultural heritage of this nation. ("Clinton's Czech-communist connection," Joel A. Ruth, April 30, 1999, WorldNetDaily)

Allegations of Clinton's communist ties have been reported from other sources as well:

Back in 1993, I received a 49-page report entitled "Secret: FBI Documents Link Bill & Hillary Clinton to Marxist-Terrorist Network," published by the Sunset Research Group of Wichita, Kansas. It was a meticulously documented report showing the connections of the Clintons to the Institute for Policy Studies, a Marxist think tank in Washington. Clinton's top economic advisor was Derek Shearer, an IPS operative and advocate of Marxist socialism. Shearer's sister Brooke was also Hillary's traveling companion. The report states: "In a 1980 book he authored, Shearer confided that he and others were planning to so influence the Democratic Party that a President sharing their Marxist-socialist views could soon be elected."
("The Gramscian commie in the White House," Dr. Samuel L. Blumenfeld, September 19, 2000, WorldNetDaily)

Their aspirations materialized in the person of Bill Clinton. Concern for such a national disaster as a communist-sympathizing President was the project of retired U.S. Army Brigadier General Albion Knight, Jr.

During the early years of the Clinton administration, Knight was involved in a unique project. With the help of some colleagues, he drafted a list of goals that would be the framework of a Marxist president if one were to be elected to lead the United States.
"We concluded that a Marxist and / or communist president, if he ever came to power, would focus on the transfer of national sovereignty at every opportunity to international organizations. He or she would also weaken the armed forces physically, mentally and spiritually. The 'dumbing down' of our public school educational system would also accelerate."
"Furthermore, we decided that a Marxist president would assist all or most of America's enemies—Russia, China, Cuba, radical Islam, North Korea and others. He would disregard the Constitution at every opportunity and rule by decree, meaning executive orders, would earmark such an administration. Bogus arms control agreements, buying-off or intimidating Congress by stealing the FBI files of its members, controlling the media and trying to stop all alternative media would also be major goals."
In addressing the two terms in office of President Bill Clinton, Gen. Knight is resolute.
"What has Clinton done in this regard? He has hit every one of the above actions and more. I have a file over six inches thick with articles describing these actions. The salami slices add-up to a message of treason. Sex and perjury were the wrong impeachment offenses. It should have been on his treachery and failure to live up to his oath-of-office.
"Clinton has helped Marxists and terrorists and their 'world revolution' at every opportunity. Cultural Marxism is also a key Clinton goal. He has been giving us a bad example that it is all right to lie, cheat, steal, threaten and even rape women if it is done in high office. There is a steady movement toward a Gestapo-like control over the people. There is today in the U.S. a total lack of any sense of nation and its protection as required by his oath-of-office. Furthermore, Clinton has been selling and giving our nuclear and other high technology secrets to communist China and giving Russia the money to re-arm at U.S. taxpayers' expense."
Speaking on U.S. relations in the 1990s and at the turn of the millennium, Knight says, "China and Russia have threatened to nuke us. Why are Americans unconcerned? I believe it is because so many of our people don't know and many don't want to know. The government does not want them to know because, by and large, the present government fears and distrusts the people. The government-controlled media and the transnational banks don't want Americans to know. But, our people must know if we are to survive as a free nation." ("Retired general's advice on fixing America," Anthony LoBaido, May 6, 2000, WorldNetDaily)

J.R. Nyquist personally witnessed a lecture in which a communist lecturer spoke of plans of putting a closet Marxist in the White House:

When I got to the Science Lecture Hall, there was Communist party literature on tables in the lobby. The speaker had a long Jewish-sounding name and was of dark complexion with a short beard. He spoke forcefully, eloquently. It was genuine oratory like you seldom hear today. The hall was half-full. I saw Billie Masters with others from the Education Department. She hugged the speaker before he spoke. He talked of a plan to capture America by taking control of the Left Wing of the Democrat Party, and putting a closet Marxist in the White House. He spoke of the inevitable economic crisis that would give this future Marxist president an opportunity to transform the American political system into a Socialist one, in which everything, as Lenin suggested, would be run like the Post Office. The vile capitalists would be smashed.
Two years later, I had a chat with Billie, and she mentioned her high hopes for this young man, Bill Clinton in Arkansas. She spoke of him as a possible future president. I did not know anything about Clinton then…. (Read more...)

Communist penetration of the U.S. government
It is now known that there have been active attempts by communist China to influence American elections. A 1998 Senate Governmental Affairs Committee report concluded:

"It is clear that illegal foreign contributions were made to the DNC [Democratic National Committee] and that these contributions were facilitated by individuals with extensive ties to the PRC [People's Republic of China].... It is also clear that well before the 1996 elections, officials at the highest levels of the Chinese government approved of efforts to increase the PRC's involvement in the U.S. political process."

According to Investor's Business Daily, "Congressional investigators believe Chinese operatives funneled as much as $5.6 million to the Democratic National Committee, which the DNC used to support Clinton's campaigns. The DNC has already returned $3.8 million in illegal contributions…. Congressional investigators say that, between 1993 and 1996, Chinese contributors and their go-betweens visited the White House some 200 times, often meeting with the President." (Investor's Business Daily, Brian Mitchell, March 22, 1999)
Also, House Government Reform and Oversight Committee investigators report that the FBI intercepted telephone calls from the Chinese consulate in Los Angeles, mentioning plans to influence American elections.

Sellout to communist China
It is also known that Bill Clinton and his administration have facilitated sensitive technology transfers to the Communist Chinese in exchange for campaign donations and other favors. Not only were there technology transfers that amounted to treason, but multiple counts of espionage were covered up as apparent "payback" for donations received. Thanks to Bill Clinton and other accomplices, the U.S. government's response to the nuclear theft at Los Alamos was marked by delays, inaction and skepticism—even though some senior intelligence officials believed the theft was among the most damaging cases of espionage in recent history.

"…Until recently, China's nuclear weapons designs were a generation behind those of the United States, largely because Beijing was unable to produce small warheads that could be launched from a single missile at multiple targets and form the backbone of a modern nuclear force. But by the mid-1990s, China had built and tested such small bombs, a breakthrough that officials say was accelerated by the theft of U.S. nuclear secrets from Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico…." (New York Times, Jeff Gerth, March 6, 1999)

As a direct result of this technology acquisition, China now has the capacity to target American cities for annihilation: "Thirteen of China's 18 long-range intercontinental ballistic missiles are targeted on the United States." (CIA's National Intelligence Daily, 1998)

Clinton disarms America, arms our enemies
According to a March 10, 1999 column by Christopher Ruddy, Clinton has compromised American security on multiple counts: he released classified missile technology to China after receiving political contributions from the communist Chinese, he has allowed China to take control of port cities on both ends of the strategically-vital Panama Canal, and has allowed the Russians and Chinese access to sensitive missile bases, command centers, and shipyards:

"…Here are the shocking facts: CLINTON URGED TURNOVER OF LONG BEACH PORT TO THE RED ARMY: … COSCO—the Chinese Overseas Shipping Company, a subsidiary of China's People's Liberation Army—would be allowed to lease the navy shipyards in Long Beach, California for 16 annual payments of $14.5 million a year (total: $232 million). The deal would also have required the Port of Long Beach to spend $235 million to modernize the facilities….
AUTHORIZED IMPORTATION OF 100,000 CHINESE COMBAT RIFLES: In 1996, soon after Clinton had signed a law outlawing importing foreign semi-automatic weapons into the U.S., he signed a waiver allowing the Chinese Overseas Shipping Co.—COSCO (a subsidiary of the Red Army)—to allow them to import 100,000 semi-automatic military rifles into the U.S., as well as millions of rounds of ammunition. Not content to just bring in semi-automatic weapons, COSCO also tried to smuggle in 2,000 illegal, fully automatic Chinese AK-47s. According to press reports, these weapons were destined to be sold to street gangs in Oakland. That seems like a phony cover story. We still need to know why China tried to smuggle into California enough weapons to equip an army.
CLINTON OPENS U.S. TO RUSSIA AND CHINA: On May 13, 1997, Defense Secretary Cohen signed a military cooperation agreement with Russia. Under the agreement, U.S. and Russian forces would work together on over 100 exercises in 1997 alone…..
ALLOWING RUSSIANS TO PHOTOGRAPH U.S. MILITARY BASES: Under the Open Skies Treaty, Russian military planes began flying over and photographing U.S. military bases last year. Chinese military aircraft will be allowed to fly over U.S. military bases beginning in 1999. Information Russia and China obtain from these flyovers would be invaluable if they ever attack the US.
GIVES CONTROL OF THE PANAMA CANAL TO CHINA: … President Clinton has allowed a company controlled by Chinese communists—Hutchinson-Whampoa Ltd.—to take control of the Canal cities at both ends of the Canal. Further, under Panamanian Law #5, Hutchinson-Whampoa will determine which ships are allowed to enter the Canal and many of the Canal's operations. This is utterly absurd and frightening….
U.S. SELLS STRATEGIC WEAPONS TECHNOLOGY TO CHINA: On March 23, 1998, The Washington Times revealed a secret Clinton Administration proposal to sell advanced missile technology to China. Under Clinton, 47 supercomputers have been sold to China, most for use by the Red Army—the butchers of Tibet and Tiananmen Square. These U.S. computers can be used to target nuclear missiles at America and to build design new and more powerful nuclear weapons…." ("China and Russia Prepare for War - Part 2," Christopher Ruddy, March 10, 1999)

National security at great risk
Not content with collaborating with the enemies of the United States, Clinton (once quoted as saying, "I loathe the military and all it stands for") has scraped his very own military to such a degree that it will take years to recover:

"…At the same time that Russia has been building an enormous war machine and making war preparations, the US has been slashing its strategic nuclear arsenal, mothballing ships, and eliminating entire military battle groups. Equally suicidal, Clinton has cut troop levels in the US Army by 40% and the Air Force, Navy and Marines by over 30%. Clinton has also tied up many of America’s best troops in endless and futile foreign quagmires, including "peace-keeping" in Bosnia and the Middle East, humanitarian projects in Africa, and drug interdiction in Latin America. Few troops are left to defend the United States. Clinton also been throwing away America’s limited arsenal of cruise missiles. These missiles were primarily built to deliver strategic nuclear warheads deep into Russia. Russia is believed to be vulnerable to such weapons because they evade radar and fly low to the ground....
US defense spending has been dramatically reduced, from about 28 percent of the federal budget in 1988 by almost half, to 17 percent today. Former Secretary of Defense, Casper Weinberger, states in his book The Next War:
"...the United States has embarked on a massive disarmament. Since 1985, military budgets have declined 35%. Spending on research and development has been slashed by 57%, and procurement of newly produced weapons by a whopping 71%.” (Christopher Ruddy, March 17, 1999)

While it has gone largely unreported, President Clinton has overseen the destruction of nearly two-thirds of America’s nuclear weapons stockpile. He has ordered that America no longer have a "launch on warning” policy and has replaced it with one that says America will retaliate only after it has been attacked. This non-sensical Clinton policy means that American cities and American military targets must first be destroyed before America retaliates. ("Russia and China Prepare for War - Part 1," Christopher Ruddy, March 9, 1999)

If that were not enough, the navy has decommissioned almost half of its ships, down from 600 in 1991 to 336 today, the lowest level since 1938.
In the words of Christopher Ruddy, "Never before has America been so vulnerable to devastating attack by the worst mass murderers in human history, and never before has an American leader so jeopardized America’s ability to defend itself."

All of this because the "errors of Russia" have now made their home in the highest office of the land: the Presidency of the United States.

Chinagate and the Clintons

When Senator Tim Kaine on Tuesday denied that there was any corruption at the Clinton Foundation, I couldn’t believe it. That was unquestionably one of the most dishonest things I ever seen in a presidential debate. Even Bill Clinton had promised that, if Hillary got elected, there would be no more foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Another reason I don’t believe Kaine is that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) illegally received foreign donations from China when Bill Clinton was president. This scandal was called Chinagate.

For people who think I am being unfair, I will only use links to liberal sources such as the New York Times and the Washington Post to prove my points.

Chinagate, more than any other scandal, should have led to the impeachment, and removal, of Bill Clinton from office. At least six individuals were believed to have been used by the Chinese to influence the 1996 elections. Despite the fact that the illegal donations were returned, Janet Reno was criticized for never appointing an independent prosecutor for the Chinagate scandal.

Here’s a quick overview of the six in question and their associates....

Posted By: Barkoff Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Ya, he nailed it, that is why you see all the Democrats racing to impeach.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

What I say is that Mueller was so bad that many Democrats are saying it is time to move on.
Impeachment is dead in the water.
Problem with moving on is that is they will run head on into Trump's programs that are lifting the middle class.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

Michael Moore

@MMFlint

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

Is this what you call nailing Trump's ass to the wall---Michael Moore---Michael Moore! doesn't seem to agree with you......
Posted By: Steve Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Nailed the coffin shut.

Absolutely

DF

Don't do that victory dance yet. The dems still have voter fraud on their side. Lot's of dead folks and illegals will be standing in line to get their chance at the ballot box.

kwg
But but but
The Liberal Socialist Democrats are the party of free everything.
Just vote for em
You dont have ta work and earn your own way.

The USA,s Liberal Socialist Democrat voters are the worlds most expensive voting base per capita if ya fugging think about it.
From birth to death everything is fugging free for a huge percentage of em.

That's all they got.........

I fugging hate em....
See signature line.....
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
You know, I'm pretty sure Paddler is too stupid to understand what happened yesterday, but I guarantee you Mueller's man, sitting right behind him, understood what was happening.

[Linked Image]
The Report states.

Give help.
Willingly receive help.
Getting paid for help.

Quid
Pro
Quo

Don’t fret, it’s only a matter of time. The walls are closing in.
The Report states.

Give help.
Willingly receive help.
Getting paid for help.

Quid
Pro
Quo

Don’t fret, it’s only a matter of time. The walls are closing in.

It should be any day now! 😆😆😆😆😆
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
TicToc.....
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19

Yeah: he was weak, feeble, forgetful, spineless, looking like he just had a major seizure. Paddler, yes you can celebrate Mueller. You are just so perceptive.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/25/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

Oh man that is too funny . . .ROFLMAO! cry
Posted By: Morewood Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

Indelible in the hippocampus right there. Hahahah...
Posted By: dassa Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19

How about paying for foreign help in an election? Is that a crime?
Posted By: Paddler Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Northman nailed it, too. Bunch of traitors here, believing they're patriots. Most unfortunate. The facts have never been more clear. Ignoring reality is not okay. Living in your right wing bubble is not okay. Continuing to support the POS Occupant is not okay. Despicable Donny needs to go............ to prison.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
The Report states.

Give help.
Willingly receive help.
Getting paid for help.

Quid
Pro
Quo

Hahaha. Trump and Putin gonna screw you cretins. grin
Posted By: bigshot1975 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/mueller-out-li-600a.jpg
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Northman nailed it, too. Bunch of traitors here, believing they're patriots. Most unfortunate. The facts have never been more clear. Ignoring reality is not okay. Living in your right wing bubble is not okay. Continuing to support the POS Occupant is not okay. Despicable Donny needs to go............ to prison.

You probably think your online professional reviews are good also after reading them.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Northman nailed it .

Well, Mueller obviously didn't...
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Northman nailed it .

Well, Mueller obviously didn't...

Jeez Mueller is lucky he has someone to dress him in the morning
Posted By: TimZ Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19

So let's sum up, you think we are delusional and we think you are delusional.....I guess time will tell. One thing I feel very sure about, DJT gets up every day and fights for the US of A. How else do you explain the attempts to enforce the border, taking on China in a trade war when he didn't need to do that, castigating Europe for buying Russian gas, focusing on bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US. etc., etc., etc.

Can you say the same about Barry and Hillary?

But then I catch myself trying to have a rational argument with a liberal Democrat and realize I am wasting my time.....

Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Good Lord, Paddler, you are really hard up when your champion is Mueller. Paddler you are really going to have a rough night in 16 months with Trump wins election again. That big bottle of Xanax might not be enough, I think you will need to be admitted for several months.
Proof of who is a liar.: Diddler said Mueller would take Trump down. Trump said they best not trot Mueller out. The MSM agrees it was Mueller who was taken down. Diddler is the lying clown.

Diddlers selfie

[Linked Image]
Posted By: joken2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19

What's really almost beyond belief is Paddler's own state of residence is ranked as one of the top three and even number one by some sources as the most financially solvent in the U.S.A. due to decades of solid conservative government leadership, yet he refuses to acknowledge that blatantly obvious fact. Apparently politically he's nothing more than just another liberal socialist puppet stooge, and not successful at that, either.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
The Report states.

Give help.
Willingly receive help.
Getting paid for help.

Quid
Pro
Quo

........................Well I will tell ya one thing there Mr. Southman. If you ever had the un-fortunate opportunity of calling me a traitor directly to my face (and I am sure others here feel the same way),,,,,where I am concerned, you would not know what hit ya. You would be immediately mated with the ground until an ambulance came and got ya...........And that also includes your Trump hating butt brother Paddler...

Now! You and that other Trump hating punk namely Paddler, plus all the rest of the liberal idiots and clowns in the press, have NO understanding of Constitutional law and no basic understanding of the law in general. The law be damned when it comes to GETTING TRUMP........Let me educate you.

It is NOT,,,it is NOT,,, the job of any special counsel or prosecutor to EXONERATE....The job of a special prosecutor is to either prosecute or DECLINE to prosecute.,.,.PERIOD!!!!

IT IS NOT the job of any special counsel or prosecutor to write a report aka volume 2 of the Mueller report, and contain there-in speculative heresay, speculative opinions, speculative events based on opinionated heresay, which can then be further speculated on or interpreted as to contain events which in turn can be speculated to warrant impeachable offenses. That is WHY volume 2 was written. To submit to congress a series of events THAT COULD BE INTERPRETED as impeachable offenses after the investigation concluded without ANY recommendations to indict Trump because there was NO conclusive or sufficient evidence to indict Trump.

I will also remind your brain cells, that Trump turned over some 1.4 million documents to Mueller. Trump also willingly granted the Mueller team interviews with members of the Trump staff including 30 hours with Don McGahn, interviews of Trump Jr, Kirshner and many more as well....

Fat boy (with mis-aligned eyebrows) Jerry Nadler, Adam (the pencil neck) Schiff, plus all the rest of your dem friends are doing nothing more than trying to impeach based on events that Mueller himself could fine no evidence to indict.....

In other words,,YOU and all the rest of your Trump hating ilk, are doing nothing more than trying to MANUFACTURE CRIMES as was always the case during the Mueller investigation......

All of the so-called Russian collusion.that occurred during the 2016 campaign, OCCURRED WHEN Mr. Southman? Well well......DURING AND UNDER THE OBAMA/BIDEN administration. Obama did nothing because he thought Hillary was a slam dunk to win.....

And I will remind you further that there is no law on the books against collusion.....That"s right Southman........In other words, Trump as well as any other member of his staff may have had conversations with Russians....NOT ILLEGAL........

You cannot indict a sitting POTUS.for THINKING ABOUT OR DISCUSSING the firing of any special counsel or prosecutor, which any sitting POTUS has the authority to do anyway...

The demoCRAPS will again fail in their pursuit to GET TRUMP......WHY? Because the Constitution and the law is on the side of the POTUS...

NOW GFY!!!!!.
NOT ONCE during the entire Mueller investigation did Trump exercise executive privilege which he has the authority to do under article 2 of the US Constitution.......
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Southman ..................Oh and aaaah I also overlooked that all the colluding going on with Russia for the purposes of framing Trump and destroying his presidency,,,,was all going on within WHO'S CAMPAIGN???? Hillary??? Yeppers!!! ............We all know that you Trump haters are extremely HYPOCRITICAL......LOL>>>LOL>>>

All of the so-called Russian interference with the 2016 election occurred during the Obama/Biden administration,,,before Trump was even elected.....LOL>>>LOL........

Keep on trying to manufacture Trump crimes

So again.......GFY......LOL>>>LOL.....
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by Barkoff
You know, I'm pretty sure Paddler is too stupid to understand what happened yesterday, but I guarantee you Mueller's man, sitting right behind him, understood what was happening.

[Linked Image]

An OMG moment.

DF
5 child killers cleared by Trump and Barr for execution. More will soon join them. A long time ago Trump said so.

Many of your buds are schietting bricks, because of fugging up with their dicks. No wonder Nadler and Shift with their Standard hotel connections are grasping at straws. They are trying to save their ass and balls. Here's hoping you go down, with the other lowlife clowns.

Let's see who else is contemplating suicide besides Epstein.

Posted By: Pat85 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19

Is shouldn't be long now. After all, the walls are closing in.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Tic toc....
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Mr. Paddler:

Pay attention. You might learn something.

The Russians did not make me vote for Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton made me vote for Donald Trump.

And the behavior of Democrats since then, from the Kavanaugh hearings to the Squad, has guaranteed I will again.

Russia buying Facebook ads is not a serious threat to our republic. The serious threat is a bunch of unelected bureaucrats, accountable to no one, conspiring to over rule the mandate of the voters.

No one can seriously think that Messers. Schiff, Nadler, or Mueller care one bit about Russian interference in our elections. If they did, they would concern themselves with the DNC paying Russians for the Steele Dosier, or the millions Russia paid to the Clintons for "speeches."

Anyone who says that wasn't within their purview is a liar.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Mr. Paddler:

The Russians did not make me vote for Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton made me vote for Donald Trump.

And the behavior of Democrats since then, from the Kavanaugh hearings to the Squad, has guaranteed I will again.

Russia buying Facebook ads is not a serious threat to our republic. The serious threat is a bunch of unelected bureaucrats, accountable to no one, conspiring to over rule the mandate of the voters.

No one can seriously think that Messers. Schiff, Nadler, or Mueller care one bit about Russian interference in our elections. If they did, they would concern themselves with the DNC paying Russians for the Steele Dosier, or the millions Russia paid to the Clintons for "speeches."

[quote=IndyCA35]Mr. Paddler:

AGREED X2 !!
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx
5 child killers cleared by Trump and Barr for execution. More will soon join them. A long time ago Trump said so.

Many of your buds are schietting bricks, because of fugging up with their dicks. No wonder Nadler and Shift with their Standard hotel connections are grasping at straws. They are trying to save their ass and balls. Here's hoping you go down, with the other lowlife clowns.

Let's see who else is contemplating suicide besides Epstein.

Paddler feels dissed. He wasn't listed in Epstein's little black book...

To be ignored is the unkindest diss of all..

To be unimportant ienough to be ignored....

Maybe even worse...

DF
Posted By: Rossimp Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/26/19
For Dems reality is a bitch to swallow. Such liars, such losers always hoping on the stupidity of the U.S. voter. Paddler’s hero Brennan going down under Bill Barr. Brennan is a low life scum bag working under direct order of the chief scum bag BHO, a man so phony he could make change for a $9 bill with three $3 dollar bills.
Originally Posted by Rossimp
For Dems reality is a bitch to swallow. Such liars, such losers always hoping on the stupidity of the U.S. voter. Paddler’s hero Brennan going down under Bill Barr. Brennan is a low life scum bag working under direct order of the chief scum bag BHO, a man so phony he could make change for a $9 bill with three $3 dollar bills.

+1
Make no mistake the chief perpetrator of this fraud was the illegitimate Hussein.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/27/19
Originally Posted by TimZ

So let's sum up, you think we are delusional and we think you are delusional.....I guess time will tell. One thing I feel very sure about, DJT gets up every day and fights for the US of A. How else do you explain the attempts to enforce the border, taking on China in a trade war when he didn't need to do that, castigating Europe for buying Russian gas, focusing on bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US. etc., etc., etc.

But then I catch myself trying to have a rational argument with a liberal Democrat and realize I am wasting my time.....

DJT has NEVER done anything for anybody but himself. Period, end of story. It's all about his self interest. You probably believe China's paying the tariffs, too. Socialism is imposing tariffs and then bailing out those hurt by them. Yes, you are delusional.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/27/19
Originally Posted by renegade50

Carnik Con was the absolute best gun JT channel in history.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/27/19

DJT has NEVER done anything for anybody but himself. Period, end of story. It's all about his self interest. You probably believe China's paying the tariffs, too. Socialism is imposing tariffs and then bailing out those hurt by them. Yes, you are delusional.
.....................Hey Paddler PUSSY!.....ALL of your posts and I do mean all of them,, are NOTHING
MORE than your stupid idiotic opinions which are NOT supported by any facts or Constitutional law........You are nothing more than a damned 3 ring circus clown act that engulfs all 3 rings...............You are quite a moronic clown and pathetic idiot!!!.....................NONE of your wishes, predictions, or ridiculous opinions will come true!!!
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/27/19
Hey Piddles...............The IG Horowitz report is coming out soon......Then will come the Barr and Durham reports......All before next years election....LOL.

Plan on your downfall.....................LOL>>>LOL>>>

Take your TDS meds today yet???....LOL
Posted By: TimZ Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/27/19

Yeah, and all this money I am making in the TRUMP stock market must be a figment of my imagination as well.....Oh, that's right, Obama is the one responsible for this unprecedented, historical bull run and expansion......
Posted By: joken2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/27/19

When Bill Clinton Was Paid $500,000 to Speak in Russia, Hillary Opposed State Dept. Sanctions

Hillary Clinton sought to tamp down reports about her opposition to Russia sanctions that coincided with a speech her husband gave in Moscow that landed him half a million dollars.

Hillary Clinton opposed Russia sanctions in 2010 when her husband, former President Bill Clinton, was paid to give a speech at the Russian bank Renaissance Capital, Fox News reports.

The bank was connected to the fraud case that led to the sanctions posed by the Magnitsky Act, and after the former president gave the speech, Russian President Vladimir Putin called him to say thanks.

This story did not receive much attention while President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were pursuing their Russian "reset," but Hillary Clinton's campaign took pains to prevent the story of Bill's speech from getting out. In 2015, campaign operatives were able to prevent a mainstream media outlet from reporting on it.

"With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow," Jesse Lehrich, who was part of Hillary For America's Rapid Response Communications team, said on May 21, 2015.

The memo was released by WikiLeaks, with "HRC" and "WJC" referring to Hillary and Bill Clinton respectively.

The Magnitsky Act's namesake, Sergei Magnitsky, was jailed by the Russian government after he discovered a massive fraud scheme. Some of those who orchestrated the scheme were with Renaissance Capital, according to William Browder of Hermitage Capital Management, whose company was defrauded hundreds of millions of dollars.

Magnitsky died in 2009 while imprisoned in Russia, after discovering how Hermitage Capital Management's money was being stolen. Browder had hired Magnitsky to track down the money that had been lost through tax fraud.

The State Department under Hillary Clinton denied requests to sanction Russia in 2010, and weeks later Bill Clinton went to Moscow to deliver his $500,000 speech. Bloomberg was set to report on this timeline five years later as Hillary Clinton was getting her campaign started, but her campaign intervened and prevented it from publishing the story.

Clinton was against sanctioning Russia in 2010, although she reversed her position in 2011. That year her State Department stopped issuing visas to Russians connected to financial fraud, and in 2012 the Magnitsky Act was formally passed in Congress.

Russian sanctions have become a hot topic in Washington for another reason, which is the Trump campaign's meeting with a Russian lawyer who opposed those sanctions. Democratic leaders have shown no hesitation to cry foul about President Donald Trump reportedly working to lighten sanctions on Russia, marking a dramatic reversal from when Obama and Clinton opposed them.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Tarbe Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/27/19
Saw this at the range the other day...on the head of my buddy!

Attached picture IMG_0721 1.jpg
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

Yeah, and all this money I am making in the TRUMP stock market must be a figment of my imagination as well.....Oh, that's right, Obama is the one responsible for this unprecedented, historical bull run and expansion......

Obama is not responsible for all the money staying in my pocket from the tax cuts.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
Find out where he got that please.

Originally Posted by Tarbe
Saw this at the range the other day...on the head of my buddy!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
Originally Posted by Rossimp

Yep, lowlifes of a feather. Diddler, Brennan and Clapper.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
Where do I buy that hat???
Diddlers IQ blinked and he missed Matt Gaetz ask Mueller if they investigated whether theRuskies colluded with Clinton. Mueller said he thought Barr was doing that now. whistle
Posted By: Paddler Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

Looks like maybe you spoke too soon. We're heading that way, momentum is building. McConnell is a traitor, too. Moscow Mitch. He needs to be removed.

Looks like we're heading that way. McConnell is a traitor, too. He needs to be removed.

Don't tell me, the walls are closing in, it's only a matter of time.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

Looks like we're heading that way. McConnell is a traitor, too. He needs to be removed.

Hahahaha!
Trump is pushing the dumbassed dimwits into the coming impeachment trap. Cummings has been running his mouth about impeachment. So Trump:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...elijah-cummings-dangerous-filthy-baltimo
Posted By: joken2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

Dr. Jon A Middleton, MD - Reviews Emergency Medicine Salt Lake City, UT

Dr. Jon Middleton, MD Family Medicine · Male · Age 67

[Linked Image]
The dumbfughk impeachment dims are running their mouth and a bluff. Hes pushing them to put up or shut up. If they impeach,they'll fail and piss millions off.

Hes pushing them into a fight with those who know it wont fly, splitting them.

If they dont impeach they are shown to be gutless mouths like Zero. Win, win - with the truth.

"Thou shalt not bow down to man...."
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
Paddler should be banned from this website
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
The Dems are like Salmon trying to Breach the Hoover Dam. GFY losers. Trump keeps bashing their "Leaders" and they are melting down.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Paddler should be banned from this website

Why?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

LMAO!

#Soon
Posted By: hatari Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

McConnell is a traitor? Trump is a Traitor?

Got to ask traitor to what and to whom?

Obviously a traitor to the progressive/socialist agenda. God, how I love them for that! Need about 50 more traitor in the House and another 3-4 in the Senate. That should cause a mass extinction of Leftists as heads explode after Trump gets re-elected. Could Nov2020 be even more depressing that Nov 2016 for the Left? Yes, it just might be. 2016 was a shocking surprise. 2020 will be the full weight of reality.

4 more years of Trump
loss of the House
replacement of RBG a certainty with Right leaning SC for 25 years or more.
continued political shift to the Right in Europe
No hero in sight to save them. No HRC, no Sanders, nobody on the radar for 2024
Dem Party will undergo internal Civil War as the Old Guard Nancy, Chucky, Stenny and that crowd deal with their own radical wing

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
TicToc.....
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The dumbfughk impeachment dims are running their mouth and a bluff. Hes pushing them to put up or shut up. If they impeach,they'll fail and piss millions off.

Impeachment threats are nothing more than white noise....meant to distract from all the great things he's accomplished without ANY help & a LOT of opposition from congress.....he's gonna easily win another term....
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

Looks like maybe you spoke too soon. We're heading that way, momentum is building. McConnell is a traitor, too. Moscow Mitch. He needs to be removed.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

Controlling the narrative.

The left is just distracting the world so nobody focuses on what they stand for. If they stood on what they believe, their crimes, and their track record, it'd be a bloodbath and they know it.

Anybody talking about Hillary selling 20% of our uranium to the Russians? Nope.
Anybody talking about O'[bleep] giving all that cash to Iran? Nope
Anybody talking abut anything the democrats did when in power?

Didn't think so. Trump is their salvation, not the thorn in their side. Don't be fooled.

The democrats need to swing from the treetops.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
How much time will pass with this Paddler post, keeping you all riled up? Another week or two of NO JAIL FOR HILLARY.
They win.
Posted By: 222ND Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
I, on the other hand, believe the paddlers of the world do a great service to the population as a whole. They expose the lunacy of the left, to people who would not otherwise realize the kind of crazy, communist, degenerate, sorry people that we are dealing with in the Democrats Party. Keep rocking on paddler you are truly awesome 👍👍
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
Didn't Hillary accept help from the Russians when they gave her the information in the Steele Dossier? Didn’t Obama collude with the Russians when he enabled their influence campaign by telling our CIA to stand down and do nothing to to stop them? Obama and Hillary broke the law and you obviously support their imprisonment.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
The left, democrats, liberals, communist, socialist, islamites, the news media, hollywood, and globalist want power to control the American people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are all enemies and traitors of America. They are using immigration/illegals to change the demographics of our once great nation. Globalists are turning it into a 2nd rate country they can control. That is the end game! Educated Christians which can think and have guns cannot be controlled by government. You notice when Obama brought in all these muslim refugees and they were set up in their own communities with their own stores schools mosques. They weren't brought here to assimilate and enrich America's culture. They weren't brought here to escape poverty. They were brought here to change America's demographics and to give an islamic foot hold in the USA. This will allow them into government to destroy our country from the inside.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19
[/quote]DJT has NEVER done anything for anybody but himself. Period, end of story. It's all about his self interest. You probably believe China's paying the tariffs, too. Socialism is imposing tariffs and then bailing out those hurt by them. Yes, you are delusional.

Ya, that is why he didn't take any lobby money or a salary, because he is in it for himself.

Socialism is imposing tariffs? Did you just make that up?
Tariffs in this case are nothing but pressure on those who have been bending us over the trade table for decades, finally a POTUS comes along who insists on fair trade, pressures US companies to make their products as home, and you are too damned stupid to see it.

Paddler, you are a phugging embarrassment to California, a leftard of the highest order, you live up to the stereotype of leftard, socialistic, idiot. Damn, some days you make me embarrassed to come here.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/28/19

Ya, that is why he didn't take any lobby money or a salary, because he is in it for himself.

Tariffs in this case are nothing but pressure on those who have been bending us over the trade table for decades, finally a POTUS comes along who insists on fair trade, pressures US companies to make their products as home, and you are too damned stupid to see it.

Paddler, you are a phugging embarrassment to California, a leftard of the highest order, you live up to the stereotype of leftard, socialistic, idiot. Damn, some days you make me embarrassed to come here.

Paddle actually resides and works in Utah, which makes his liberal socialist whinnying even more ridiculously impotent, in that the state of Utah's politics is and has been for decades Republican controlled, which also accounts for Utah's consistently top-of-the-list ranking of the most fiscally solvent states.

Paddler IS the classic consummate LOSER...
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/29/19
Originally Posted by joken2

Paddle actually resides and works in Utah, which makes his liberal socialist whinnying even more ridiculously impotent, in that the state of Utah's politics is and has been for decades Republican controlled, which also accounts for Utah's consistently top-of-the-list ranking of the most fiscally solvent states.

Thought I looked at his facebook once, indicated CA. He'll end up in CA, they all do.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/29/19
TicToc.....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/29/19
Originally Posted by 222ND
I, on the other hand, believe the paddlers of the world do a great service to the population as a whole. They expose the lunacy of the left, to people who would not otherwise realize the kind of crazy, communist, degenerate, sorry people that we are dealing with in the Democrats Party. Keep rocking on paddler you are truly awesome 👍👍

You forgot lying corksucking pos scumbags. wink
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/29/19
[Linked Image]

Nailed It!
Posted By: joken2 Re: Mueller Nailed It - 07/29/19

Originally Posted by joken2

Thought I looked at his facebook once, indicated CA. He'll end up in CA, they all do.

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Jon_Middleton.html#!

About Dr. Jon A Middleton MD

Dr. Jon A Middleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.

get directions
INTERMOUNTAIN MEDICAL GROUP SALT LAKE CLINIC
389 S 900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
(385) 282-2000

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-jon-middleton-xfrqr

Dr. Jon Middleton, MD

Family Medicine · Male · Age 67
8 Reviews
Dr. Middleton

Intermountain Health Care Srvcs
3934 S 2300 E Salt Lake City, UT 84124

Make an Appointment

Show Phone Number

Save

Dr. Jon Middleton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles in 1982 and specializes in family medicine.

© 24hourcampfire