Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Paddler
I had to work today, but from what I saw today, Mueller nailed Trump's ass to the wall. "Problematic is an understatement", accepting foreign help in an election is "a crime". Troublesome contacts, obstruction of justice, God knows what else. And the Republicans embarrassed themselves big time, trying to attack Mueller. I think we're getting closer to impeachment. What say you?

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Ronald Reagan

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
I had to work today, but from what I saw today, Mueller nailed Trump's ass to the wall. "Problematic is an understatement", accepting foreign help in an election is "a crime". Troublesome contacts, obstruction of justice, God knows what else. And the Republicans embarrassed themselves big time, trying to attack Mueller. I think we're getting closer to impeachment. What say you?

Any day now, it’s only a matter of time, the walls are closing in.

rofl, yeah.....
smile

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Don't ya reckon, Schiff and Nadler would like to call that one back... blush

How many of you guys know that Schiff's sister was married to Soros' son, until they divorced.

Deep state is real deep.

DF

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If that is what piddle got out of today's hearing, piddle is dumber than all of you have led me to believe.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Mueller had two choices, both of which sucks for him. He can continue lying and risk perjury charges or he can tell the truth exposing himself, and more importantly others who actually may know where he lives as part of the hoax. Either way he's fuct and the only logical course of action to delay the inevitable is to be non-committal and avoid answering questions.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Nailed a second term for Trump.

Yup, You said it. Fahq kin nay right!

All the democraps have to do is keep doing what they're doing.

Originally Posted by skfullen
One of the "Squad" members is on record calling Trump a "M-F'er".

I say, "2020. Elect that M-F'er Again!"

That actually has a nice ring to it. laugh

Keep America Great, Elect That MFer Again!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I 'll give you a hint Dr. Piddler, when even Chris Wallace says today was a disaster for the Dems, it probably did not go that well for you...…..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every single time a Republican had the mic, Mueller looked like the proverbial deer in the headlight. He was ill-informed, evasive and dishonest. Id' go so far as to say he perjured himself when he played like he didn't know what Fusion GPS was. But that's about as good as it gets for Dems and their impeachment hopes, so I guess they can put it in the win column.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Every single time a Republican had the mic, Mueller looked like the proverbial deer in the headlight. He was ill-informed, evasive and dishonest. Id' go so far as to say he perjured himself when he played like he didn't know what Fusion GPS was.

Now That’s NAILING IT !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Anti-Trump Harvard Law prof Laurenc...‘disaster’ that helped the president

Harvard Law School professor Laurence Tribe, a fierce critic of President Trump, said Wednesday that former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's House Judiciary Committee hearing was a "disaster" that set back impeachment efforts.

“Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster," Tribe tweeted. "Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced."

DERSHOWITZ, TRIBE SPAR OVER IMPEACHMENT: YOU'D HAVE 'GONE APOPLECTIC' IF CLINTONS RECEIVED SAME TREATMENT

Tribe, who has taught at Harvard for more than five decades and has close ties to President Obama, is the author of a 2018 book, “To End a Presidency: The Power of Impeachment.” He also recently compared Trump to Adolf Hitler...

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Every single time a Republican had the mic, Mueller looked like the proverbial deer in the headlight. He was ill-informed, evasive and dishonest. Id' go so far as to say he perjured himself when he played like he didn't know what Fusion GPS was. But that's about as good as it gets for Dems and their impeachment hopes, so I guess they can put it in the win column.

He obviously didn't write that report, didn't even know what's in it., Weissmann reportedly wrote it.

They used Mueller as a prop. He's showing early signs of Alzheimers.

And, they had to know that. Putting him in that position was criminal and those guys had to know his condition.

The whole charade is boomaranging on the players.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take a look at this exchange between Congressman Chabot and Mueller. Mueller is either a goddam liar or is bewilderingly incompetent. Does he really not know What Fusion GPS is? Are the contents of the report really beyond his purview? The guy is an even bigger fugking joke than I thought he was, and that's saying
a lot.

CHABOT: Now, a few questions. On page 103 of Volume 2 of your report, when discussing the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, you referenced "the firm in that produced the Steele reporting." The name of that firm was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

ROBERT MUELLER, FORMER SPECIAL COUNSEL: And you're on page 103?

CHABOT: 103, that's correct, Volume 2. When you talk about the--the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER: I--I'm not familiar with--with that. I--could you--

CHABOT: --Let me just help you--

MUELLER: --Can you--

CHABOT: --It was. It's not--it's not a trick question or anything. It was Fusion GPS.
Now, Fusion GPS produced the opposition research document widely--widely known as the Steele dossier. And the owner of Fusion GPA was someone named Glenn Simpson. Are you familiar with that name?

MUELLER: This is outside my purview.

CHABOT: Okay. Glenn Simpson was never mentioned in the 448 page Mueller report, was he?

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Take a look at this exchange between Congressman Chabot and Mueller. Mueller is either a goddam liar or is bewilderingly incompetent. Does he really not know What Fusion GPS is? Are the contents of the report really beyond his purview? The guy is an even bigger fugking joke than I thought he was, and that's saying
a lot.

CHABOT: Now, a few questions. On page 103 of Volume 2 of your report, when discussing the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, you referenced "the firm in that produced the Steele reporting." The name of that firm was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

ROBERT MUELLER, FORMER SPECIAL COUNSEL: And you're on page 103?

CHABOT: 103, that's correct, Volume 2. When you talk about the--the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER: I--I'm not familiar with--with that. I--could you--

CHABOT: --Let me just help you--

MUELLER: --Can you--

CHABOT: --It was. It's not--it's not a trick question or anything. It was Fusion GPS.
Now, Fusion GPS produced the opposition research document widely--widely known as the Steele dossier. And the owner of Fusion GPA was someone named Glenn Simpson. Are you familiar with that name?

MUELLER: This is outside my purview.

CHABOT: Okay. Glenn Simpson was never mentioned in the 448 page Mueller report, was he?

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.

Your right on both points. He’s a Liar and bewilderingly incompetent.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hey Renegade do you mind if I shoot you a PM? Got some questions for you.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
IMG_2949.JPG

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Well, here's what Tribe actually said:

https://twitter.com/tribelaw?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"The bottom line today is that the Trump presidency is being exposed as the corrupt fruit of Russia’s ongoing attack on our democracy — an attack Trump invited, exploited, and is repaying with disloyalty to America. Now Congress must act."

Last edited by Paddler; 07/24/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh he nailed it alright. He's firmly secured his place in history as an incompetent, disconnected tool of the Left and the Never-Trump Rino Squad. What a dumb-fugg! Wonder what far corner of the planet he's going to flee to to hide in disgrace? I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.......

The Dems are revealed, yet again, as the party of division, delusion, and desperation. Since winning control of the House, all they've done is lie, defame, and, fantasize about what they're gonna do to Trump. They've done not a single thing for the country or the people. Scoundrels, frauds, liars, and now complete failures.

What fresh Hell is this?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
And I quote, tribe said the below, but paddler ignored it.

Much as I hate to say it, this morning’s hearing was a disaster. Far from breathing life into his damning report, the tired Robert Mueller sucked the life out of it. The effort to save democracy and the rule of law from this lawless president has been set back, not advanced.

Last edited by Partsman; 07/24/19. Reason: Clarified my post

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Paddlepuffer if you think that is good you should see what my grammar school paper wrote about him! He should go to prison by the end of the week, you should feel all warm and fuzzy by the weekend?

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (240NMC, 12344mag, 22magnut, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 35 invisible), 1,291 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,521
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.