Home
I spent last year working in DC. Rode metro every day. I avoided some metro cars because of the feral Obama youth. Saw more then one beat down and often ignored by the DC African police officers.
It was a pack of wild animals that escaped from the zoo at 1:00am.

They keep saying on the news that they were 13 and 14 year olds, but they don't know who they are. If they know how old they are, wouldn't they know who they are?
Of course they know who they are

Selective prosecution and sends a message out to all the white folks that they have no rights

This is ghetto politics in action
Welcome to the great society, folks...... Took a few decades to arrive but now it's here !
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It was a pack of wild animals that escaped from the zoo at 1:00am.

They keep saying on the news that they were 13 and 14 year olds, but they don't know who they are. If they know how old they are, wouldn't they know who they are?

Yep. Fuggin Animals.
Enough to make a fella want to carry a gun or something like that.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Another reason I’ll never visit DC.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Welcome to the great society, folks...... Took a few decades to arrive but now it's here !

Presactly!

I always carry in DC or other cities overpopulated with Obama offspring.
long time ago i made my one and only visit with my wife to washington. Stayed in a hotel just a couple blocks from the white house. Interesting in they had underground parking for the hotel, heavy security. Being stupid, and from rural arizona, after dinner we proceded to take a walk, when we noticed a car dropping off "ladies of the evening" on the street corners. Just prior to checking into the hotel, we wer very close to the white house, and a woman ran across the street in front of the car, a long coat flew open, she basically just had a "teddy" on, working girl too. I told my wife lets cut the evening walk short, back to the hotel.
I kept thinking of the strict gun control laws in the area, and no effective way to protect ourselves. I aint gonna go back to that groid infected place.
Imagine the media coverage if you shot and killed an Obama youth that was trying to rob and kill you.

They would find a baby photo of the perp and declare you an evil white supremacist who executed an innocent child who dreamed of becoming a dr so he could cure cancer.

The DA’s office would love you to try something like this especially if upcoming election. Hope you have deep pockets.

I worked in DC and Nearby PG county in the early 90’s during the crack wars as an LEO. DC cleaned up a lot but I still avoid most areas especially at night

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I always carry in DC or other cities overpopulated with Obama offspring.

I was born there. Makes me wanna puke. Last visit was sometime around '88-'89 for a week of training while in the FAA. Would not go back unarmed any day of the year.
This is the "city" (zoo) that fights tooth and nail to keep citizens unarmed and helpless. If you run in packs like predators, you don't need weapons to use on unarmed middle aged citizens. I'd like to go see the National Monuments, but they need to move them someplace else before I'll go.
I was born there. Makes me wanna puke. Last visit was sometime around '88-'89 for a week of training while in the FAA. Would not go back unarmed any day of the year.

Worked in SE DC, at the Navy Band, for 20 years, 78-98. Being from the North, and a pretty white area, I didn't understand what the problem was, with the natives. I know now. They're uncivilized animals, and we aren't allowed to protect ourselves from them. We're supposed to believe the lie, that they're ok. They aren't. They're azzholes.
Originally Posted by benchman

Worked in SE DC, at the Navy Band, for 20 years, 78-98. Being from the North, and a pretty white area, I didn't understand what the problem was, with the natives. I know now. They're uncivilized animals, and we aren't allowed to protect ourselves from them. We're supposed to believe the lie, that they're ok. They aren't. They're azzholes.

The SE used to be some worst areas in DC
Back in the early 2000s one of my old law partners was up there for work. He got up and went out for a jog in the morning. A black cop stopped him and asked him if he was carrying. He told him that he wasn’t as that it was against the law. The cop told him that since he wasn’t carrying that he had better carry his ass back to the hotel.
It' must be the most disarmed place in the U.S..... You can't even possess ammunition without a firearms permit and forget about getting one of those. You could be arrested for having ammunition if they found a couple empty cartridge cases on you or in your vehicle. Because any "usable constituent part of ammunition is considered ammunition". God help you if they caught you carrying your legally owned handgun because it may be legal in your home state but not in D.C..
Oh no, that video has it all wrong. We are all sitting around having drinks and socializing with them. Haven’t you seen all the commercials? crazy

I not give a crap what the law in D.C. says. I’ll be quite prepared, should I travel to that rat hole.
N I Q Q a boos

Had he pulled a knife when surrounded -but not used it- he would still be in the wrong in the leftist mind .
Their day is coming !
Another one you haven't seen in the news much is Tyler Wingate.

Driving in Detroit at around 2 AM and gets in a car wreck. Driver of the other car gets out and commences to beating on Tyler and a crowd joins in. Tyler died on scene.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...morning-car-crash-on-detroit-s-west-side
Baboons, as simple as it get.
If I had a rolled up on them doing that to that guy, I'd have run them over.
Flock shooting.
I relish the day they try that with me or my people mad.....Instant Karma!

X-VERMINATOR
Originally Posted by viking
Baboons, as simple as it get.

No, you're being too kind.
Originally Posted by 22250rem

Wonder if any old folks on this forum voted for that Great Society.
One thing that video details is to keep your head in a swivel and try not to get knocked down from behind.
Yep!

I walk around everyday, "cocked and locked" with or without a firearm. When I can't legally carry as mandated by state law, I don't go there unless absolutely necessary....

I rarely get outside these boundaries and I've taught everybody I love to do the same!

X-VERMINATOR

The south told the north that a long, long time ago. frown
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Driving in Detroit at around 2 AM and gets in a car wreck. Driver of the other car gets out and commences to beating on Tyler and a crowd joins in. Tyler died on scene.

Sounds like Tyler believed that blacks are like the media makes them out to be .
Moved to Detroit because he thought the city would come back someday ? Blacks turned Detroit into what blacks turn everywhere they go into -- a chitthole .
Never let your friends/kids/family members hang around them no matter how nice they seem .
When your typical black sees a kid like Tyler he views him as a target because he's white - has nice teeth , nice looking etc. , the black looks in the mirror and knows the truth about himself/herself .

Saw little kindergarden kids black/asian/hispanic/white looking at pictures of black/asian/hispanic/white children in an experiment - they asked the all little kids - who the bad kids in the photos were . This was one child at a time alone - they weren't copying each other all the kids pointed to the blacks - even the black kids .
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Another reason I’ll never visit DC.

+1000

The childrens always keep it for real fo real

Know wat I’m say’n?

Originally Posted by ol_mike

Sounds like Tyler believed that blacks are like the media makes them out to be .
Moved to Detroit because he thought the city would come back someday ? Blacks turned Detroit into what blacks turn everywhere they go into -- a chitthole .
Never let your friends/kids/family members hang around them no matter how nice they seem .
When your typical black sees a kid like Tyler he views him as a target because he's white - has nice teeth , nice looking etc. , the black looks in the mirror and knows the truth about himself/herself .

Saw little kindergarden kids black/asian/hispanic/white looking at pictures of black/asian/hispanic/white children in an experiment - they asked the all little kids - who the bad kids in the photos were . This was one child at a time alone - they weren't copying each other all the kids pointed to the blacks - even the black kids .
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The south told the north that a long, long time ago. frown

Yep the dummies helped them escape the south via ''the underground railroad'' and they started robbing/raping/murdering whites up north as soon as they got them there . Lots of people involved in ''the underground railroad'' lived in fear of their lives and likely some were killed for bringing the deep south slaves into certain regions .
Originally Posted by ribka

The childrens always keep it for real fo real

Know wat I’m say’n?

Originally Posted by ol_mike

Fo So dawg - gotta be cool like the bruvas .
Haven't you armchair badasses heard? Diversity is our strength!

What a load of BS.
There was a clown running around our town the last two days shooting randomly, hitting one lady in the ass at a dental clinic. My wife warned me about it tonight before I came home. I was almost hoping today was my lucky day, but alas, I made it home safely. I am getting damn sick and tired of PEOPLE. There's too damn many of them and they're a bunch of entitled azzholes. And I count the Oregon Dept of Forestry that came by my jobsite today and harassed me for working as some of them. AZZHOLES one and all and I'm fed up with them all.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Back in the early 2000s one of my old law partners was up there for work. He got up and went out for a jog in the morning. A black cop stopped him and asked him if he was carrying. He told him that he wasn’t as that it was against the law. The cop told him that since he wasn’t carrying that he had better carry his ass back to the hotel.

A colleague of mine had a very similar experience in about the same time frame. He was at a conference in New Orleans and had to get his "exercise fix", jogging through the neighborhoods. A police car pulled up and a big black cop ordered him to get his white azz in the car so he could take him back to his hotel. Said he didn't have any business being in that locale, and he didn't want to have to scrape him off the sidewalk. Can we say naive yuppie? The guy looked and acted just like Ned Flanders on the Simpsons show.

Paul
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by JoeBob

A colleague of mine had a very similar experience in about the same time frame. He was at a conference in New Orleans and had to get his "exercise fix", jogging through the neighborhoods. A police car pulled up and a big black cop ordered him to get his white azz in the car so he could take him back to his hotel. Said he didn't have any business being in that locale, and he didn't want to have to scrape him off the sidewalk. Can we say naive yuppie? The guy looked and acted just like Ned Flanders on the Simpsons show.

Paul

1st time in Vegas for me and four of my buddies. One day we decided to walk from the strip to "old" Vegas. The further we got, the more blacks were showing up on the street corners. Like coming out of nowhere.

Pretty soon a cop in an unmarked car came flying up and blocked our path and said "WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?? GTF back to the strip! NOW!! He drove along side of us the whole way back.

Naive young men we were.
An average man becomes president and before you know it. he is filthy rich...And no one think he should be investigated.
Meanwhile, in Dallas....
© 24hourcampfire