Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Another one you haven't seen in the news much is Tyler Wingate.

Driving in Detroit at around 2 AM and gets in a car wreck. Driver of the other car gets out and commences to beating on Tyler and a crowd joins in. Tyler died on scene.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loc...morning-car-crash-on-detroit-s-west-side

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Baboons, as simple as it get.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If I had a rolled up on them doing that to that guy, I'd have run them over.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Flock shooting.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I relish the day they try that with me or my people mad.....Instant Karma!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 07/25/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by viking
Baboons, as simple as it get.

No, you're being too kind.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Welcome to the great society, folks...... Took a few decades to arrive but now it's here !

Wonder if any old folks on this forum voted for that Great Society.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
One thing that video details is to keep your head in a swivel and try not to get knocked down from behind.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep!

I walk around everyday, "cocked and locked" with or without a firearm. When I can't legally carry as mandated by state law, I don't go there unless absolutely necessary....

I rarely get outside these boundaries and I've taught everybody I love to do the same!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I was born there. Makes me wanna puke. Last visit was sometime around '88-'89 for a week of training while in the FAA. Would not go back unarmed any day of the year.

Worked in SE DC, at the Navy Band, for 20 years, 78-98. Being from the North, and a pretty white area, I didn't understand what the problem was, with the natives. I know now. They're uncivilized animals, and we aren't allowed to protect ourselves from them. We're supposed to believe the lie, that they're ok. They aren't. They're azzholes.

The south told the north that a long, long time ago. frown

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Driving in Detroit at around 2 AM and gets in a car wreck. Driver of the other car gets out and commences to beating on Tyler and a crowd joins in. Tyler died on scene.

Sounds like Tyler believed that blacks are like the media makes them out to be .
Moved to Detroit because he thought the city would come back someday ? Blacks turned Detroit into what blacks turn everywhere they go into -- a chitthole .
Never let your friends/kids/family members hang around them no matter how nice they seem .
When your typical black sees a kid like Tyler he views him as a target because he's white - has nice teeth , nice looking etc. , the black looks in the mirror and knows the truth about himself/herself .

Saw little kindergarden kids black/asian/hispanic/white looking at pictures of black/asian/hispanic/white children in an experiment - they asked the all little kids - who the bad kids in the photos were . This was one child at a time alone - they weren't copying each other all the kids pointed to the blacks - even the black kids .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Enough to make a fella want to carry a gun or something like that.

Another reason I’ll never visit DC.

+1000

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

The childrens always keep it for real fo real

Know wat I’m say’n?

Originally Posted by ol_mike

Sounds like Tyler believed that blacks are like the media makes them out to be .
Moved to Detroit because he thought the city would come back someday ? Blacks turned Detroit into what blacks turn everywhere they go into -- a chitthole .
Never let your friends/kids/family members hang around them no matter how nice they seem .
When your typical black sees a kid like Tyler he views him as a target because he's white - has nice teeth , nice looking etc. , the black looks in the mirror and knows the truth about himself/herself .

Saw little kindergarden kids black/asian/hispanic/white looking at pictures of black/asian/hispanic/white children in an experiment - they asked the all little kids - who the bad kids in the photos were . This was one child at a time alone - they weren't copying each other all the kids pointed to the blacks - even the black kids .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by benchman
I was born there. Makes me wanna puke. Last visit was sometime around '88-'89 for a week of training while in the FAA. Would not go back unarmed any day of the year.

Worked in SE DC, at the Navy Band, for 20 years, 78-98. Being from the North, and a pretty white area, I didn't understand what the problem was, with the natives. I know now. They're uncivilized animals, and we aren't allowed to protect ourselves from them. We're supposed to believe the lie, that they're ok. They aren't. They're azzholes.

The south told the north that a long, long time ago. frown

Yep the dummies helped them escape the south via ''the underground railroad'' and they started robbing/raping/murdering whites up north as soon as they got them there . Lots of people involved in ''the underground railroad'' lived in fear of their lives and likely some were killed for bringing the deep south slaves into certain regions .

Last edited by ol_mike; 07/25/19.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka

The childrens always keep it for real fo real

Know wat I’m say’n?

Originally Posted by ol_mike

Fo So dawg - gotta be cool like the bruvas .

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Haven't you armchair badasses heard? Diversity is our strength!

What a load of BS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There was a clown running around our town the last two days shooting randomly, hitting one lady in the ass at a dental clinic. My wife warned me about it tonight before I came home. I was almost hoping today was my lucky day, but alas, I made it home safely. I am getting damn sick and tired of PEOPLE. There's too damn many of them and they're a bunch of entitled azzholes. And I count the Oregon Dept of Forestry that came by my jobsite today and harassed me for working as some of them. AZZHOLES one and all and I'm fed up with them all.

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Back in the early 2000s one of my old law partners was up there for work. He got up and went out for a jog in the morning. A black cop stopped him and asked him if he was carrying. He told him that he wasn’t as that it was against the law. The cop told him that since he wasn’t carrying that he had better carry his ass back to the hotel.

A colleague of mine had a very similar experience in about the same time frame. He was at a conference in New Orleans and had to get his "exercise fix", jogging through the neighborhoods. A police car pulled up and a big black cop ordered him to get his white azz in the car so he could take him back to his hotel. Said he didn't have any business being in that locale, and he didn't want to have to scrape him off the sidewalk. Can we say naive yuppie? The guy looked and acted just like Ned Flanders on the Simpsons show.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Back in the early 2000s one of my old law partners was up there for work. He got up and went out for a jog in the morning. A black cop stopped him and asked him if he was carrying. He told him that he wasn’t as that it was against the law. The cop told him that since he wasn’t carrying that he had better carry his ass back to the hotel.

A colleague of mine had a very similar experience in about the same time frame. He was at a conference in New Orleans and had to get his "exercise fix", jogging through the neighborhoods. A police car pulled up and a big black cop ordered him to get his white azz in the car so he could take him back to his hotel. Said he didn't have any business being in that locale, and he didn't want to have to scrape him off the sidewalk. Can we say naive yuppie? The guy looked and acted just like Ned Flanders on the Simpsons show.

Paul

1st time in Vegas for me and four of my buddies. One day we decided to walk from the strip to "old" Vegas. The further we got, the more blacks were showing up on the street corners. Like coming out of nowhere.

Pretty soon a cop in an unmarked car came flying up and blocked our path and said "WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?? GTF back to the strip! NOW!! He drove along side of us the whole way back.

Naive young men we were.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
An average man becomes president and before you know it. he is filthy rich...And no one think he should be investigated.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,553
Posts18,472,995
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.