Campfire Ranger
R

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I spent last year working in DC. Rode metro every day. I avoided some metro cars because of the feral Obama youth. Saw more then one beat down and often ignored by the DC African police officers.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It was a pack of wild animals that escaped from the zoo at 1:00am.

They keep saying on the news that they were 13 and 14 year olds, but they don't know who they are. If they know how old they are, wouldn't they know who they are?

Last edited by StoneCutter; 07/25/19.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Of course they know who they are

Selective prosecution and sends a message out to all the white folks that they have no rights

This is ghetto politics in action

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Welcome to the great society, folks...... Took a few decades to arrive but now it's here !

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It was a pack of wild animals that escaped from the zoo at 1:00am.

They keep saying on the news that they were 13 and 14 year olds, but they don't know who they are. If they know how old they are, wouldn't they know who they are?

Yep. Fuggin Animals.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Enough to make a fella want to carry a gun or something like that.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Another reason I’ll never visit DC.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Welcome to the great society, folks...... Took a few decades to arrive but now it's here !

Presactly!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I always carry in DC or other cities overpopulated with Obama offspring.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
long time ago i made my one and only visit with my wife to washington. Stayed in a hotel just a couple blocks from the white house. Interesting in they had underground parking for the hotel, heavy security. Being stupid, and from rural arizona, after dinner we proceded to take a walk, when we noticed a car dropping off "ladies of the evening" on the street corners. Just prior to checking into the hotel, we wer very close to the white house, and a woman ran across the street in front of the car, a long coat flew open, she basically just had a "teddy" on, working girl too. I told my wife lets cut the evening walk short, back to the hotel.
I kept thinking of the strict gun control laws in the area, and no effective way to protect ourselves. I aint gonna go back to that groid infected place.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Imagine the media coverage if you shot and killed an Obama youth that was trying to rob and kill you.

They would find a baby photo of the perp and declare you an evil white supremacist who executed an innocent child who dreamed of becoming a dr so he could cure cancer.

The DA’s office would love you to try something like this especially if upcoming election. Hope you have deep pockets.

I worked in DC and Nearby PG county in the early 90’s during the crack wars as an LEO. DC cleaned up a lot but I still avoid most areas especially at night

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I always carry in DC or other cities overpopulated with Obama offspring.

Last edited by ribka; 07/25/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was born there. Makes me wanna puke. Last visit was sometime around '88-'89 for a week of training while in the FAA. Would not go back unarmed any day of the year.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is the "city" (zoo) that fights tooth and nail to keep citizens unarmed and helpless. If you run in packs like predators, you don't need weapons to use on unarmed middle aged citizens. I'd like to go see the National Monuments, but they need to move them someplace else before I'll go.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I was born there. Makes me wanna puke. Last visit was sometime around '88-'89 for a week of training while in the FAA. Would not go back unarmed any day of the year.

Worked in SE DC, at the Navy Band, for 20 years, 78-98. Being from the North, and a pretty white area, I didn't understand what the problem was, with the natives. I know now. They're uncivilized animals, and we aren't allowed to protect ourselves from them. We're supposed to believe the lie, that they're ok. They aren't. They're azzholes.

Last edited by benchman; 07/25/19.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by benchman

Worked in SE DC, at the Navy Band, for 20 years, 78-98. Being from the North, and a pretty white area, I didn't understand what the problem was, with the natives. I know now. They're uncivilized animals, and we aren't allowed to protect ourselves from them. We're supposed to believe the lie, that they're ok. They aren't. They're azzholes.

The SE used to be some worst areas in DC

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Back in the early 2000s one of my old law partners was up there for work. He got up and went out for a jog in the morning. A black cop stopped him and asked him if he was carrying. He told him that he wasn’t as that it was against the law. The cop told him that since he wasn’t carrying that he had better carry his ass back to the hotel.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It' must be the most disarmed place in the U.S..... You can't even possess ammunition without a firearms permit and forget about getting one of those. You could be arrested for having ammunition if they found a couple empty cartridge cases on you or in your vehicle. Because any "usable constituent part of ammunition is considered ammunition". God help you if they caught you carrying your legally owned handgun because it may be legal in your home state but not in D.C..

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Oh no, that video has it all wrong. We are all sitting around having drinks and socializing with them. Haven’t you seen all the commercials? crazy

I not give a crap what the law in D.C. says. I’ll be quite prepared, should I travel to that rat hole.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
N I Q Q a boos

Had he pulled a knife when surrounded -but not used it- he would still be in the wrong in the leftist mind .
Their day is coming !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 55 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.