Home
Uh OH

A charity run by the wife of Rep. Elijah Cummings received millions from special interest groups and corporations that had business before her husband’s committee and could have been used illegally, according to an IRS complaint filed by an ethics watchdog group.

Cummings, 68, a Maryland Democrat, is chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. His wife, Maya Rockeymoore, 48, is the chairman of the Maryland Democratic Party and briefly ran in the state's gubernatorial race last year. The couple married in 2008. Cummings was once heavily in debt — in part due to hefty child support payments to his first wife and two other women he had children with — but his financial situation has improved considerably over the past decade.

Rockeymoore runs two entities, a nonprofit group called the Center for Global Policy Solutions and a for-profit consulting firm called Global Policy Solutions, LLC, whose operations appear to have overlapped, according to the IRS complaint filed by watchdog group the National Legal and Policy Center on Monday. The complaint states that the arrangement may have been used to derive "illegal private benefit."

He has been very quiet lately
Hell yes its true. This is an example of how our elected representatives enrich themselves while in office.
I've read this before. Probably true.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Hell yes its true. This is an example of how our elected representatives enrich themselves while in office.

Obongo is now worth 30x more then when he first took office. Hey Rolling Turd , Gay Ghost ,Piddler what say you ?
These democrats often have a crooked ass spouse working the back levers

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

Others I can't think of at the moment
"Cummings was once heavily in debt — in part due to hefty child support payments to his first wife and two other women he had children with — but his financial situation has improved considerably over the past decade."

Typical gro behavioral pattern.....
Originally Posted by slumlord

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

PELOSI
more stuff they can investigate and then refuse to prosecute
Skewer that lying thief pos.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Obongo is now worth 30x more then when he first took office. Hey Rolling Turd , Gay Ghost ,Piddler what say you ?
Lies. They say lies.

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

How many government contracts has Di Fi sent her husbands way?
Bill Clinton's wife.
Hillary Clinton's husband.

Geez, talk about double dipping...
Originally Posted by sidepass

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

I forgot about that phugging witch
Uh OH

A charity run by the wife of Rep. Elijah Cummings received millions from special interest groups and corporations that had business before her husband’s committee and could have been used illegally, according to an IRS complaint filed by an ethics watchdog group.

Cummings, 68, a Maryland Democrat, is chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. His wife, Maya Rockeymoore, 48, is the chairman of the Maryland Democratic Party and briefly ran in the state's gubernatorial race last year. The couple married in 2008. Cummings was once heavily in debt — in part due to hefty child support payments to his first wife and two other women he had children with — but his financial situation has improved considerably over the past decade.

Rockeymoore runs two entities, a nonprofit group called the Center for Global Policy Solutions and a for-profit consulting firm called Global Policy Solutions, LLC, whose operations appear to have overlapped, according to the IRS complaint filed by watchdog group the National Legal and Policy Center on Monday. The complaint states that the arrangement may have been used to derive "illegal private benefit."

He has been very quiet lately

Absolutely. ^^^^^ No secret here.

kwg

I'm not going to try to fact check that. I don't care enough, but it sounds very probable especially considering he's shady and his net worth was probably [bleep] to start with.

But could you imagine if Trump's net worth increased 30x in 8 years of presidency. I mean Obama has only been out 2.5 years. It's not like wise investments have done it for him.
Trump would be able to buy both the Koch brothers that everyone knows, Their 2 "less wealthy" billionaire brothers, and George Soros.

That may have been me channeling GUS. It does make you think.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Maxine waters' husband
Bernie sanders' wife
Bruce ohr's wife

shush!

They watch here you know.

Geno
Originally Posted by LJBass

I'm not going to try to fact check that. I don't care enough, but it sounds very probable especially considering he's shady and his net worth was probably [bleep] to start with.

But could you imagine if Trump's net worth increased 30x in 8 years of presidency. I mean Obama has only been out 2.5 years. It's not like wise investments have done it for him.
Trump would be able to buy both the Koch brothers that everyone knows, Their 2 "less wealthy" billionaire brothers, and George Soros.

That may have been me channeling GUS. It does make you think.

Obama and Hillary likely did well selling weapons out of Libya. Too bad the Ambassador knew too much.

Trumps net worth will likely go down.
Sometimes its best to keep your big mouth shut. Ole Elijah can use this experience as a life lesson, compliments of our President.
It is the national sport. Lets see (R) head of the senate has a wife, the ex (D) vpes has a son. All have China connections. Just look below the surface it may be there.
Imagine that.....A crooked Democrat.
Mitch McConnell is on a whole different level. He makes these guys look like cub scouts.
Sorry but someone burglarized his house. Probably stole records. Funny how that happens.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/08/01/break-in-reported-at-rep-elijah-cummings-house/
Dick Cheney was no saint....

But a non profit and a for profit that do the same is a new one.
They're all corrupt.

I'd like to see someone take a deep dive into Mitch McConnel's dealings with the Corn Cartel.
Just another dirty griod democrat for the last 20 years.
© 24hourcampfire