Home
Saw where the Negroes and the Liberals are still crying about Michael Brown 5 years after the fact. There just hasn't been any justice, and that White cop should be in jail, and blah, blah, blah.
This is Obama's legacy and it'll live on. Chaos and hate dividing the races. Obama's war on America lives on.
I saw that on the NBC news last night. They held a big ceremony. They released a dozen white doves. Micheal Brown's father was crying and moaning, the crowd was crying and moaning. The want the investigation re opened and the officer arrested and tried for murder.

How goddam stupid can you get? The OBAMA Justice Dept. cleared that cop, and Obama was as racially bigoted as you can get. Even he couldn't make a case out of it, because it was proven that the big black kid attacked the officer in his car, and grabbed the pistol in the car and made it discharge.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
He wuz layin der dedd why wuz dey no amber lamps heppin him
His parents are responsible for his death.
DINDU
The only good news out of all of this is that the Gentle Giant has not terrorized any shop keepers in the last five year.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
white doves

A universal symbol of peace, order, and tranquility.
They ought to change the name from Ferguson to something "Afro American"

like Shabazzville or something stupid like that...
Five years ago began the bridge, exit ramp, street blockings. Reminded me to watch this \/ And it all set a higher bar for what is best for vehicle carry.

Burn dis bitch down

Did daddy repeat that through his tears this time?

No repurcussions for his previous inciting of anarchy?
Just an attempt to grab more money.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You mean the egg and sperm donors? That kid had no parents.
Ferguson marked the beginning of a severe decline in American society. A black President sides with the protesters and enables them to assault, riot, steal, loot, arson, etc.. Obama should have called out the National Guard. After he told the protesters to go home, he would start an inquiry. Black President talking to his hommys. Not Obama. Let the black young'uns run amuck. They are convenient to the communist social agenda.
Groids being groids enabled by muslim groid.
I am suffering from negro fatigue
A good taxidermist can fix anything.
Wasn't he (Brown) the cute little glowing 90 lb kid pictured in all the press reports?

Yep. In fact, he didn't live with his mother and step father. He actually lived his grandmother.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wasn't he (Brown) the cute little glowing 90 lb kid pictured in all the press reports?

I think you are thinking of trayvon martin. The press used a picture of him when he was much younger than when he attacked Zimmerman and got shot.
Brown was a really big guy.
First reaction: Michael Brown was five years ago? Damn, that could be about half the time I have left, life really is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it goes by.

Second reaction; I'm a glass is half full kind of guy. Reginald Denny? I recall the four local Evangelical Christians in the 'Hood who saw it happening live, knew where it was, and rescued him from the mob.

Ferguson? I'm recalling the local guys, Military vets, who turned up armed to protect the local gas station/convenience store. Their friend, the owner, was White.

I'm a judge-people-one-at-a-time kinda guy, several of you are dumb enough to lower yourselves to their level by spouting off about "groids".

JMHO (not sure I got enough time left on Earth to argue on these sort of threads yet again grin )
Micheal Brown's father was crying and moaning, the crowd was crying and moaning.

Maybe if the good for nothing worthless bum had gotten a job, stayed home, stayed with his family, and taught his son some civilized values, he wouldn't have anything to cry about.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
First reaction: Michael Brown was five years ago? Damn, that could be about half the time I have left, life really is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it goes by.

Second reaction; I'm a glass is half full kind of guy. Reginald Denny? I recall the four local Evangelical Christians in the 'Hood who saw it happening live, knew where it was, and rescued him from the mob.

Ferguson? I'm recalling the local guys, Military vets, who turned up armed to protect the local gas station/convenience store. Their friend, the owner, was White.

I'm a judge-people-one-at-a-time kinda guy, several of you are dumb enough to lower yourselves to their level by spouting off about "groids".

JMHO (not sure I got enough time left on Earth to argue on these sort of threads yet again grin )

Yeah, I know some good black people too, but all the "raciss" crap being spouted by worthless bums and the Left is MAKING people anti-black.
Well, birdwatcher, Reginald Denny got his head caved in because thousands of Negros in LA rioted.
Ferguson got burned because thousands of Negros, with no valid cause, rioted in Missouri.

Put a Klan hood on my head if you want, but when was the last White riot in America? I know there was a big one in NY city during the Civil War.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by 1minute

I think you are thinking of trayvon martin. The press used a picture of him when he was much younger than when he attacked Zimmerman and got shot.
Brown was a really big guy.

Yeah

However with Brown they still posted pics him in his graduation mortar board, bless his heart.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Rockfish
Canadians
Sand Norwegians
Human 1.0
Mondays

???
Put a Klan hood on my head if you want, but when was the last White riot in America?

Antifa?

I know there was a big one in NY city during the Civil War.

Ya, but that was the Irish, they don't like to be called "White" because it lumps them in with the Prods. Pretty sure the KKK didn't like us either.

So anyways, call Black folks whatever ya want, dunno how it helps tho.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Shabazzville ...

It does have a certain ring to it.
I'm curious if anyone on this thread has actually been to, or lives in Ferguson?

Originally Posted by Brad
I'm curious if anyone on this thread has actually been to, or lives in Ferguson?

I used to drive BY Ferguson, on my way to and from northern Missouri, but I was always in a hurry, and never took any exit near the place. Nowadays, I take another route that is somewhat more direct, and a fair amount south, with a more civilized traffic pattern. I did it twice this week, in fact, as I just got home from N/C Missouri, visiting family up there. I try my best to avoid the I-70 corridor thru that area.
Again I repeat myself ----- the most useless fuuucccckkkking race on the planet .
Just this morning on the news , a rolling gun battle on where ? Martin Luther Dr in KCMO . Dumbasses changed the name from The Paseo because it was so crime ridden . NBN .
My old boss a cool dude.
About 6 foot 5 and 300 plus.
Black and from St Louis.
He said he always avoided Ferguson because its a chithole.
Ill take him at his word
Western religious and social rules / laws do not compute w blacks. I dunno why.

But they just refuse to assimilate or take responsibility for themselves.

A few exceptions sure....but overwhelmingly.....they are a burden. A poison.

Think its mostly due to being a culture of identity.....not integrity. Can't educate them out of it either.

They just dont think right....so will never act right
I have a cousin who lives in Ferguson and I have been up there a few times myself BUT not during the riots. I stay the hell away. I too try to judge each person on his or hers merits but in the MB issue he f’d up big time. The evidence cleared the cop and yet we still hear how he was gunned down. It’s tragic any life was lost but in this case lost of life was 100% on MB. I just wish I had the answer for how folks move on from this.
One has to accept the truth to move on.
They refuse
Originally Posted by Brad

back in the late 80s, yeah....lived in the metro St Louis area back in 87 & 88...
Originally Posted by hookeye
Western religious and social rules / laws do not compute w blacks. I dunno why.

A few exceptions sure....but overwhelmingly.....they are a burden. A poison.

Think its mostly due to being a culture of identity.....not integrity. Can't educate them out of it either.

They just dont think right....so will never act right

you can blame white liberals for teaching them ALL of that CRAP....

too many in this country over the last 40 to 50 years, actually since the 1964 Civil Rights Act if Lyndon Johnson, haven't had an original thought in their head... except that they needed to go down to the 7/11 because they were out of MadDog or Old English 800.
Originally Posted by hookeye

Martin Luther King rolls over in his grave every time something like Ferguson happens, because it makes him realize his people were being judged by the content of their character the whole time.
Poor Michael, shouldn't have tried to beat a police officer in his cruiser.

Nope, plenty of people been raised wrong and still manage. That n’girr owns his own death and is responsible for several more besides.
Best thing you could say about him is he’s dead...

They are simply a sub-par species, no attempt to elevate them has ever bore fruit, only rot.
The Brown family called the public to burn the place down.....no charges

Thr Brown family reached a multi million dollar settlement.....rich

still not happy......hand me a microphone and get us back on TV
Originally Posted by tedthorn
still not happy......hand me a microphone and get us back on TV

The money is probably gone or nearly so.
Glass half full? grin Half empty frown

Can't say I'm either. I call myself a realist, like "a half a glass of water" more of a measurement, not a perception. With those eyes & that logic I see & understand, every day that there is one certain group of people that cause the most trouble in this country & are the biggest drain on the system.

Blatantly obvious.

And yes, I know that term is is redundant & a bit worn out, but something that included the word blatent had to be said. The shoe, er, I mean tennis shoe fit so well.
They have a bronze marker in the street marking the place he died. It's all quite remarkable.
Inmates that knew Michael Brown said he was a bad young man. You can't change that with fake tears or rhetoric. One less crook saved the state of Misery lots of money. OT sort of, but did the Dindos ever tear up anything but their own neighborhood during a riot like they did in Ferguson??? Be Well. Rusty
Originally Posted by Seafire
They ought to change the name from Ferguson to something "Afro American"

like Shabazzville or something stupid like that...

Perhaps NeeGarVille?
© 24hourcampfire