Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
First reaction: Michael Brown was five years ago? Damn, that could be about half the time I have left, life really is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it goes by.

Second reaction; I'm a glass is half full kind of guy. Reginald Denny? I recall the four local Evangelical Christians in the 'Hood who saw it happening live, knew where it was, and rescued him from the mob.

Ferguson? I'm recalling the local guys, Military vets, who turned up armed to protect the local gas station/convenience store. Their friend, the owner, was White.

I'm a judge-people-one-at-a-time kinda guy, several of you are dumb enough to lower yourselves to their level by spouting off about "groids".

JMHO (not sure I got enough time left on Earth to argue on these sort of threads yet again grin )

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Micheal Brown's father was crying and moaning, the crowd was crying and moaning.

Maybe if the good for nothing worthless bum had gotten a job, stayed home, stayed with his family, and taught his son some civilized values, he wouldn't have anything to cry about.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
First reaction: Michael Brown was five years ago? Damn, that could be about half the time I have left, life really is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end the faster it goes by.

Second reaction; I'm a glass is half full kind of guy. Reginald Denny? I recall the four local Evangelical Christians in the 'Hood who saw it happening live, knew where it was, and rescued him from the mob.

Ferguson? I'm recalling the local guys, Military vets, who turned up armed to protect the local gas station/convenience store. Their friend, the owner, was White.

I'm a judge-people-one-at-a-time kinda guy, several of you are dumb enough to lower yourselves to their level by spouting off about "groids".

JMHO (not sure I got enough time left on Earth to argue on these sort of threads yet again grin )

Yeah, I know some good black people too, but all the "raciss" crap being spouted by worthless bums and the Left is MAKING people anti-black.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well, birdwatcher, Reginald Denny got his head caved in because thousands of Negros in LA rioted.
Ferguson got burned because thousands of Negros, with no valid cause, rioted in Missouri.

Put a Klan hood on my head if you want, but when was the last White riot in America? I know there was a big one in NY city during the Civil War.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wasn't he (Brown) the cute little glowing 90 lb kid pictured in all the press reports?

I think you are thinking of trayvon martin. The press used a picture of him when he was much younger than when he attacked Zimmerman and got shot.
Brown was a really big guy.

Yeah

However with Brown they still posted pics him in his graduation mortar board, bless his heart.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Rockfish
Canadians
Sand Norwegians
Human 1.0
Mondays

???

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Put a Klan hood on my head if you want, but when was the last White riot in America?

Antifa?

I know there was a big one in NY city during the Civil War.

Ya, but that was the Irish, they don't like to be called "White" because it lumps them in with the Prods. Pretty sure the KKK didn't like us either.

So anyways, call Black folks whatever ya want, dunno how it helps tho.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Shabazzville ...

It does have a certain ring to it.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm curious if anyone on this thread has actually been to, or lives in Ferguson?

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Brad
I'm curious if anyone on this thread has actually been to, or lives in Ferguson?

I used to drive BY Ferguson, on my way to and from northern Missouri, but I was always in a hurry, and never took any exit near the place. Nowadays, I take another route that is somewhat more direct, and a fair amount south, with a more civilized traffic pattern. I did it twice this week, in fact, as I just got home from N/C Missouri, visiting family up there. I try my best to avoid the I-70 corridor thru that area.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Again I repeat myself ----- the most useless fuuucccckkkking race on the planet .

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Just this morning on the news , a rolling gun battle on where ? Martin Luther Dr in KCMO . Dumbasses changed the name from The Paseo because it was so crime ridden . NBN .

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My old boss a cool dude.
About 6 foot 5 and 300 plus.
Black and from St Louis.
He said he always avoided Ferguson because its a chithole.
Ill take him at his word

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Western religious and social rules / laws do not compute w blacks. I dunno why.

But they just refuse to assimilate or take responsibility for themselves.

A few exceptions sure....but overwhelmingly.....they are a burden. A poison.

Think its mostly due to being a culture of identity.....not integrity. Can't educate them out of it either.

They just dont think right....so will never act right

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a cousin who lives in Ferguson and I have been up there a few times myself BUT not during the riots. I stay the hell away. I too try to judge each person on his or hers merits but in the MB issue he f’d up big time. The evidence cleared the cop and yet we still hear how he was gunned down. It’s tragic any life was lost but in this case lost of life was 100% on MB. I just wish I had the answer for how folks move on from this.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
One has to accept the truth to move on.
They refuse

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Brad

back in the late 80s, yeah....lived in the metro St Louis area back in 87 & 88...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
Western religious and social rules / laws do not compute w blacks. I dunno why.

A few exceptions sure....but overwhelmingly.....they are a burden. A poison.

Think its mostly due to being a culture of identity.....not integrity. Can't educate them out of it either.

They just dont think right....so will never act right

you can blame white liberals for teaching them ALL of that CRAP....

too many in this country over the last 40 to 50 years, actually since the 1964 Civil Rights Act if Lyndon Johnson, haven't had an original thought in their head... except that they needed to go down to the 7/11 because they were out of MadDog or Old English 800.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye

Martin Luther King rolls over in his grave every time something like Ferguson happens, because it makes him realize his people were being judged by the content of their character the whole time.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Michael, shouldn't have tried to beat a police officer in his cruiser.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

312 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,035
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.