Home
Posted By: hanco Significant other - 08/19/19
How long ago did you meet her and where?

Met the ex in high school, she had just moved here. I was driving by her house, saw her sitting on the tailgate of her dads truck. I stopped, ask her out. We were married 11 years. Met her in 1970

I met the second in a dance hall in 1983. Her friend came up, told me her friend wanted to dance. I was thinking fat girl, but I went with her, Glad I did!
Posted By: mrchongo Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
1974. I was a bartender at a decent steakhouse. Met her at the boss's house at Thanksgiving dinner/party. She was dating my boss's younger brother. I asked her out. Forgot all about the date and accidentally stood her up. She gave me a second chance. Married in 1976 and lasted until 1999.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
I met her at work and we just clicked. We were together for 52 years, married officially the last 50. She passed March 12, 2019. I miss her.
Paul B.
Posted By: JLWilson Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
We went to school together, started dating in 1970, got married in July of 1972. Still together.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
sorry for your loss, Gunner. Happy Birthday, though!
Posted By: pullit Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Met on a blind date, dated for a few years and then got married. If she does not kick me out we will be married for 38 years in Oct.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Met #1 in college, dated 3 years until she graduated and we got married. Lost her to cancer after 33 years together. Met #2 on a Christian online dating site. Nearly 11 years in now and going great.
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Met her at McDonald's of all places...June 5, 1968...married March 11,1971...still together...at least we were when I checked upstairs awhile ago.....
Posted By: hatari Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by kid0917

Ditto
Posted By: Raeford Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Wife dropped her younger cousins at my place for a ride to a party. She had a date and later showed up at the party showing off the 'ring' her date just gave her. Told several there that she would be out with me by weeks end.
That was mid 83, we've been married since early 85.
Posted By: benchman Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
1972, on the beach. Love at first sight. Went out for a year, I left for college. We both ended up with someone else. Her husband was a stinker, my wife was a nice girl, who did almost everything right. The almost was a biggie, though. Divorced, fixing to marry the first one, next month. Finally. Long road.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Met her at a NYE party. Was bored....nothing to do so went.
Got hammered. Some buds there....introd me to several hot gals. Not interested....just there for the beer. They kept bugging me and I told em that there was one....proly gone now. Turns out she was there w her sis....who knew one of the guys i was hanging with.

So totally blasted i had to talk to her when they stopped by.
Clock struck midnight and I kissed her. She slid down the wall. Danced a couple times, went and chatted til sun came up.

She later said in her head she heard a squeaky womans voice say " youre gonna marry that guy" before we even met

Was married about 12 years and she did the middle age freak out. Divorced. Came back 5 yrs later.....did not remarry. Been together about 12 more.

Am ready to dump her for a big titted one w good hunting ground.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Here you go:
[Linked Image]

And 38 years later at the Weatherby Foundation dinner..

[Linked Image]
Met her at a house party on my 16th birthday which was the first time I had my drivers license. It took me a couple years to ask her out but we were married on Valentines Day 1970 and still going strong.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I met her at work and we just clicked. We were together for 52 years, married officially the last 50. She passed March 12, 2019. I miss her.
Paul B.

Sorry to hear that Paul .

Happy Birthday friend !
Posted By: hookeye Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
I dont trust any of em....but am old enough to pretty much not give a chit.

Now that my youngest kid is 21......am good to be alone from here on out.

P*ssy just aint worth the hassle.

Am ready for peace n quiet......no clutter......just fish n hunt when not at work

I've had a lot of em...

The latest probably only a year and a half. I'm beginning to think that either she's crazy or I'm crazy.

Probably both.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
I've known her since the 5th grade, but started dating when I was 16 and she was 17. We both worked at Fred Meyer in high school, her in the photo department and me in automotive/sporting goods. We got married right after I graduated school and have been together 31 years.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Hanco: Met my beloved in 1970 - we married in 1976 after a long "trial co-habitation" and have been blissfully together ever since.
Don't tell the VarmintWife that I can not remember exactly where we met, though.
We ran in the same social circle and met somewhere in Seattle.
Aaaaahhhh.... how time flies.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
I met her when she was dating my best bud. The next week I went to a party and saw him with another girl and asked him about her, he gave me her number so I called her and asked her out.

We dated for 4 years and we've been married 31 years, she's gotta be the luckiest woman on the face of the earth!
Posted By: g5m Re: Significant other - 08/19/19

Yes!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
PJGunner: Just read your post and am passing along my heart felt condolences!
I can't imagine.
Stay strong.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: 1minute Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Girl in the next row in Bio 101 with hair down past her ass fall of 1970. Married in 1972 and together since. Both of us still exploit any reason we can find to get out and about. Endured a good beating in the truck this morning out scouting for pronghorn. Simply can't imagine there's another out there that would have been suitable.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Met my wife at the Outback Steakhouse in Anchorage in May of 2002 while watching a Red Sox game, she saw my hat and sat down next to me and started asking me about my hat and all the usual stuff. 2 years later I asked her for her hand and she said " i thought you'd never ask". Got married in Maui in March of 05 and we're headed there again next Feb for our 15th wedding anniversary. Life is good.

Attached picture Cash.jpg
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Met mine on a mIRC channel many years ago. It wasn't a dating channel. Just a place where people went to chat. It took about 2 years for us to get acquainted on there. Eventually she invited me up to Boston to visit her.

We flew back and forth for a little while and finally I said, "These plane tickets are getting expensive. You need to just stay here this trip".

She's been here ever since.
Posted By: DMc Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PJGunner: Just read your post and am passing along my heart felt condolences!
I can't imagine.
Stay strong.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Same here. Truly sorry for your loss.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
After one divorce from 8 years couple years later got married to a psychopathic crazy b**** got rid of her in 6 months. The next one asked me to marry her well this September it'll be 20 years. She was actually on a date with a friend of mine that couldn't dance. this old cowboy can dance like twinkle toes and it was all over
Posted By: Brad Re: Significant other - 08/19/19

Man I guess... +
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
I met my wife at college. She was wearing a blue flower print long sleeved henley, blue jeans with buttons instead of a zipper and medium brown moccasins. Took a few years for us to get together but it was 21 years July 25.
I met my wife at church, but anywhere you meet a keeper is a good place. 34 years this month.

We still backpack together, and just did an overnight in the mountains last weekend. 58 years old, still looks great, trim with a cheerful spirit, and could out-hike most of the he-men on this forum smile
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by Brad
I met my wife at church, but anywhere you meet a keeper is a good place. 34 years this month.

We still backpack together, and just did an overnight in the mountains last weekend. 58 years old, still looks great, trim with a cheerful spirit, and could out-hike most of the he-men on this forum smile
Awww man, now you went and did it. lol
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Awww man, now you went and did it. lol

Too true grin
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
April 30 1967, her front door.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Met the China Doll six years ago, online, when we were both in pretty bad "places". Sweetest gal I ever met.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
i've told the story a few times.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Significant other - 08/19/19
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i've told the story a few times.

I like the one about both of y'all butt nekkid having to beat her ex husband up when he came in on y'all that night.

Made me wonder when I read that.

I never was much of a fighter, anyway. But I don't know if I could fight at *all* nekkid,.......coverin' my balls with my left,...swingin' with my right.

I'd get my ass whupped.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19

Sometimes it might be better to "lease", instead of " buying".
Posted By: hanco Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Originally Posted by ldholton
After one divorce from 8 years couple years later got married to a psychopathic crazy b**** got rid of her in 6 months. The next one asked me to marry her well this September it'll be 20 years. She was actually on a date with a friend of mine that couldn't dance. this old cowboy can dance like twinkle toes and it was all over

Being able to dance got me the woman I’m married to now. We go most every Saturday
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
We had both just broken up with boyfriends and girlfriends of about six months or so. One of her sorority sisters and one of my fraternity brothers who were engaged set us up on a blind date in the spring of ‘69. It was for the Ole Miss spring football game (Red/Blue game) and our post game fraternity party. Yee haa!

Married in July ‘72 a couple of days after I was commissioned and two weeks before I started flight school. Fortunately for me, she’s still sitting by me on her end of the couch. Don’t know what I would have done, or what I would do, without her.
Posted By: leesway2 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
I found the love of my life while driving a beer truck and she worked at a pizza joint. What better combo, that was in 1985. We lived together a year and a half and married in March 87. Had 31 1/2 years before she passed August 13 last year,man was I a lucky SOB. Never leave the house without telling them ya love them. Oh ya Cancer sucks.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
I keep reminding my wife how lucky she was to have found me.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Damn straight Sam, I remind my wife on a regular basis she won the man prize......... and she agree's..... smile
Posted By: mart Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Mine was a birthday present. I came off a long stint on a forest fire the day before my birthday 29 years ago. For my birthday I went out alone, all my friends were off fighting other fires, had a nice steak dinner and went in the lounge to listen to some country music and dance a little. I was drinking coffee because I expected to get called out again for another fire. Etta and her friend were there drinking coke and dancing. The guy who kept asking her to dance was a clumsy oaf and pretty well in the bag. I beat him to the punch on the next song and got her out on the dance floor. We spent the rest of the night dancing and talking. Her friend told her to "get his number, he seems healthy." We exchanged numbers. I halfway expected it to be a bogus number but resolved to call her Wednesday and ask her out. She called me on Tuesday. We've been together since that day. And still like each other.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Church festival back in 93. Haven’t been able to get rid of her since 😜
Posted By: lightman Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Met mine on a street corner when I was a senior in high school. Me and a few buds were hanging out one snowy Sunday afternoon on the main drag and these 2 chicks drove by. I threw a snowball at them and they stopped to talk. I ask them if they wanted to go and get a coke. I married the Redhead 44 years ago. I was 18 and She was 19.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Every 10,000 posts, a campfire member gets divorced or gets drunk and backs over his dog.

I must be an anomaly.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Originally Posted by mart
Mine was a birthday present. I came off a long stint on a forest fire the day before my birthday 29 years ago. For my birthday I went out alone, all my friends were off fighting other fires, had a nice steak dinner and went in the lounge to listen to some country music and dance a little. I was drinking coffee because I expected to get called out again for another fire. Etta and her friend were there drinking coke and dancing. The guy who kept asking her to dance was a clumsy oaf and pretty well in the bag. I beat him to the punch on the next song and got her out on the dance floor. We spent the rest of the night dancing and talking. Her friend told her to "get his number, he seems healthy." We exchanged numbers. I halfway expected it to be a bogus number but resolved to call her Wednesday and ask her out. She called me on Tuesday. We've been together since that day. And still like each other.

Super nice mart.
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
A neighbour boy about my age had moved out of the area. When I was 19 he moved back into the area about 10 miles away. I dropped in to see him and guess who lived in the house next door! That was 64 years ago. Had our 61st anniversary on July 26,2019. I think that says it all.

Jim
Posted By: wageslave Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Originally Posted by SamOlson

She is a special needs teacher, correct?
She's used to to weird statements.....
Posted By: Otter Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
We met Aug 4, 1975, my first day at a new job. Tried to call her for 2 - 3 months, she was never home. Decided she was avoiding me but decided to call one more time. She was home. First date was the night before Thanksgiving 1975. Three weeks later we were engaged. Married in July 1976, just had anniversary #43 last month.
O boy, even my kids don't know most of this. I worked for Mont. Wards as a dept manager and my current wife worked for me. I was in a bad marriage of 4 years to my high school girl friend. She turned out to be a controlling and selfish woman and I was really looking for a graceful way out. Enter wife #2. Easily the most beautiful 18 yo Italian I had ever laid an eye on. A stunning girl who was in a year old relationship with a rich wanna be cowboy. She and I hit it off from the beginning so one day I half joking ask her if she wanted to meet me after work and to my surprise she accepted. So the torrid affair began. Moved out from wife #1 and shortly discovered that she was expecting our first child. Throwing caution to the wind, I filed for a divorce. Wife #1 fought hard for a year but I was smitten and determined. An expensive lesson to be sure. I got out of divorce court at 12 am on a Wed mourning and with new love in tow raced from Phoenix to Las Vegas in my old yellow Ford truck and got to Las Vegas Just before 5 pm, grabbed a marriage lic, found a church and a minister and we were hitched. I was a single man for 5 1/2 hours. One week from today we will celebrate our 52nd anniversary. All her friends and my family were wrong. It did last!

Bill
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Fall of '82, I was 26, she was a year younger (single mother) with a five year old daughter.

Her Uncle was married to my Aunt and we have cousins in common. Labor Day weekend I actually met her at her Grandma's funeral. And I was thoroughly entranced. Her Uncle knew I was smitten, and also knew the young lady needed a good man in her life. So he asked me to go along on woodcutting trips each weekend through Sept. It turned out we were taking along this young lady, her sisters, her daughter, and their parents, as my future in-laws used a wood burning stove

The more time I spent around her, the more impressed I was with her attributes as a Mother, and besides she was just sexy as hell. Five foot seven with thick reddish brown hair down past her butt. And she was not bashful about swinging a 6 lb splitting maul or helping load several cord of wood in a day.

But I was pretty shy. And after the father of her daughter abandoned the two of them as soon as he found out she was pregnant, she was not adventurous about getting into a relationship.

So after about six weeks of being together every weekend surrounded by family, I talked her into going to a drive-in movie. LOL, accompanied by her 15 year old sister sitting between us in an '82 Toyota pickup.

So finally about the end of October, after two months of her Uncle inventing occasions, every weekend, for us to be together, we were "an item".

This lovely young lady who would become my bride, fixed Thanksgiving Dinner for her family together with mine.

At my family's Christmas party that year with my Aunts and Uncles and cousins, I announced my intention of marrying her. She did me the favor of agreeing to the wedding which was held Feb 13. A day before Valentine's Day, so it will never be forgotten.

So yes, met her on Sept 1. Started paying her rent and utilities on Nov 1. Engagement announced on Christmas, and married by Valentines Day. 36 years ago.

I think she figures at this point, she is stuck with me.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Some very smart and very cute little college girl, whom I hardly knew, needed a date for a Sadie Hawkins hayride event sponsored by her "sorority" at the beginning of the college year. She asked me to be her date. We had a fine evening and, in the weeks that followed, started spending more and more time together - became very close. We were married 11 months after that first date and - if I make it until August 2020 - we will celebrate our 60th anniversary. What a blessing !!
Posted By: DMc Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Originally Posted by CCCC
Some very smart and very cute little college girl, whom I hardly knew, needed a date for a Sadie Hawkins hayride event sponsored by her "sorority" at the beginning of the college year. She asked me to be her date. We had a fine evening and, in the weeks that followed, started spending more and more time together - became very close. We were married 11 months after that first date and - if I make it until August 2020 - we will celebrate our 60th anniversary. What a blessing !!

Congratulations!
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
I was at the grocery store and had to pee.
As I walked up to the bathroom door, it opened and
a cute young employee walked out.
Stepping in, it stunk real bad, I turned to leave and slipped,
fell, hitting my head on the floor.

When I came to, she was kneeling over me and,

I thought she was an angel!

That was my off the cuff dinnertime story when my 10 year old daughter
ask us how we met. Wife hates that story.

Truth,
she did work that store, with my sister.
My sister really liked her and they had worked together a couple years, so
when situations worked, she set us up a blind date. I had noticed a cute
blonde girl there a couple times, but had no idea if it was her. It was.

That was 26 years ago, been married 24 next month. Two kids, several good dogs,
I wish I was what she deserves. But she seems to love me, and I wouldn't want
another darn woman if I didn't have her.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Met at high school in '79, we were 13.

Started dating in '82 @ 16.

Married in '88 @ 22.

2 children & half a word away, 53 years young, it will be our 31st anniversary in 2 weeks !

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yes, I know I married up & I count my blessings, every single day !
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
42 years ago in October.

She was managing a 7-11 store and i had just moved back to Biloxi MS,after living in Houston for 3 years.

Sometimes it seems like yesterday and times seems like it has always been.
Posted By: hanco Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Lots of great stories, I enjoy reading them!!!
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Some of them just prove that we can get lucky.
Posted By: aalf Re: Significant other - 08/20/19

Never been married.......no kids that I know of.....living the dream......
Posted By: Redneck Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Ya did good... Congrats!!
Posted By: WeimsnKs Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
I was playing golf and she was the beer cart girl working her way through college. I found out her parents had a lake place and ski boat. I was in The AF living in the dorms. 29yrs ago it was supposed to be a summer fling.
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
I met my wife when I was invited to a games night at someone's house. It was a club function of the "Tall Texans of Dallas" club. I met my wife that night and it didn't click but I went to other functions over a couple of weeks and we kept bumping into each other and talking. She was the first woman I had met that couple look me eye to eye (we are both 6'4"). After a couple of weeks we were inseparable. We have been together for 27 years.

PJGunner, my sincere condolences sir.

Met mine in HS, parted for a time in college, married in Aug ‘70. Actually, tomorrow, God-willing, will be forty-nine years.

Of course we were highly precocious and married at age eight...😉
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
She saw me waiting at a bus stop as she was driving by in her car. She stopped, backed up, rolled the window down, and asked "You want a ride?".....

Been married over 20 years now. Just this past weekend I was working on a fence along the driveway when she was pulling in. She rolled down the window, winked, and asked if I wanted a ride....
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
She saw me waiting at a bus stop as she was driving by in her car. She stopped, backed up, rolled the window down, and asked "You want a ride?".....

Been married over 20 years now. Just this past weekend I was working on a fence along the driveway when she was pulling in. She rolled down the window, winked, and asked if I wanted a ride....

Careful, it is a trick...look what happened last time.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

lol...I'll fall for it every time!
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19

Joke's on her. She can only take all his money once.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Met her in 1975. We both taught in the same building. We grew up 35 miles apart, but had to travel over 200 miles to meet. Married in 1977. She never gets any taller and I never get any better-looking.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Originally Posted by 19352012
She can only take all his money once.

Not True!
Posted By: Wylietx107 Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Red neck at its finest. I was racing dirt track cars and a guy I worked with brought his cousin to the track one Saturday night to meet me. I went to the stands met her talked a little while and left. Monday morning my co worker said here’s her number I don’t think she likes you but call her anyway. Well I called that night and we talked for few hours and this went on all week. She came back to the races the next weekend and we hit it off. That was April 28 2003. We were married July 3 2004. To this day she still says she thought I was an a$$ the first time she met me. Pretty sure she still thinks I’m an a$$ but it’s worked for 15+ years with a 19 year old step daughter and a 6 year old boy.
Posted By: saddlering Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Iv been single over a year now, I started looking online dating sites thinking I wanted another one after a few months of it , im not so sure I do after the ones iv met!
Posted By: mbhunt Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
October 88, visiting home(500+ miles away) and my sister set me up on a blind date. We hit it off and I invited her to a conference in November. Proposed in December and married in February 89. All while living over 500 miles apart. I still shudder when I think about it lol but it's been 30 years!

Joke's on her. She can only take all his money once.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
She can only take all his money once.

Not True!

Certainly not true!!! She empties my wallet all the time....usually right before she goes to a yard sale. But she always calls me if there are guns there.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Significant other - 08/20/19
Not sure if I was ever single, can't remember it well at this point. I met her my freshman year in high school. We got married after a year of college, 48 years ago. I had asked God to give me a good woman. She still puts up with me and I try to live up to being a good husband. Yeah I do the wash and other things, but it leaves her with the energy to go out Saturday night. Or fishing, shooting muzzleloaders, or looking at quilts, visiting the kids and grands. She makes quilts. I just hope she still puts up with me every day. We went without a dog for several months and then she paid for a replacement for my Bandit , the Aussie shepherd, the replacement being a Heinz 57 I had shown interest in. He was a Puppies for Parole dog I met at work. HE has been my almost constant companion between work for three years. That was organized for Father's day 3 years ago. Now I have the wife, dog ( Harry S Truman),and grands surrounding me and it is great. Oh, plus a two year old great grand daughter! Be Well. Rustyzipper
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Significant other - 08/21/19
Lots of great stories here guys. Here's mine. I took a work transfer from Ohio to Minnesota to set up and manage an optical production lab. I was putting in 80 hour weeks getting this biatch of an operation working right, so any down time was a precious thing. Blew off a Sunday and went to a rifle range. This pretty blonde was working the counter. We hit it off, and all of a sudden, my Sundays became a non work day. My crew thought I died in a car accident or something the first time I didn't come in on Sunday. We were working that hard to get this place up and running. One visit lead to another, and now we've been married for all most 30 years. How many guys can say they met their wife at a rifle range?
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Significant other - 08/21/19
Lots of great stories here guys. Here's mine. I took a work transfer from Ohio to Minnesota to set up and manage an optical production lab. I was putting in 80 hour weeks getting this biatch of an operation working right, so any down time was a precious thing. Blew off a Sunday and went to a rifle range. This pretty blonde was working the counter. We hit it off, and all of a sudden, my Sundays became a non work day. My crew thought I died in a car accident or something the first time I didn't come in on Sunday. We were working that hard to get this place up and running. One visit lead to another, and now we've been married for all most 30 years. How many guys can say they met their wife at a rifle range?
Posted By: SMalloy805 Re: Significant other - 08/21/19
I grew up in a town 20 miles away from her home town
.Was playing in a softball tournament and was introduced by a mutual friend. Dated for 5 yrs before we were married.
It will be 40 yrs this October.
Wouldn't change a thing!!
© 24hourcampfire