Home
Posted By: IndyCA35 Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
A new study indicated tht 25% of homosexuality has a genetic component. This means that 75% is learned behavior.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...&et_rid=488743412&et_cid=2966461

I would think this means that homosexuality could be overcome, cured, or recovered from, just like alcoholism, which also has a hereditary component. However, the mere suggestion of helpiing homosexuals recover is met with horror and accusations of violating civil rights. That's a pity.
Posted By: benchman Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Not so much. A lot of "indicate" "may". That's hardly conclusive. They say so themselves.
"The paper, published today in Science, builds on results presented by the same team at a 2018 meeting. The published study emphasizes that the genetic markers cannot be used to predict sexual behavior."
Even if it were true, and 25% of the 3% of homosexuals in the population were genetically predisposed to it, that would be a very small number of the genuine article. Lotta posers.
Posted By: Sauer200 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
A new study indicated tht 25% of homosexuality has a genetic component. This means that 75% is learned behavior.

I would think this means that homosexuality could be overcome, cured, or recovered from, just like alcoholism, which also has a hereditary component. However, the mere suggestion of helpiing homosexuals recover is met with horror and accusations of violating civil rights. That's a pity.

Is this a cry for help? Something you need to get outta' the "closet"?

Mostly due to mental disorder. A rare few people are born with a propensity towards it, but in a healthy society the idea would be so taboo that they would rarely, if ever, follow through with the impulse, and would eventually adjust to normal, societally approved, patterns.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
No explanation available for that level of perverse depravity, if you piss out of a crank, and want one in your face or tail, or have an undying need to pack chit in anyones outhouse, the only real help for you is a backhoe and a pine box!
Genetic or not, we're all sinners. God will forgive us BUT we have to repent and make an honest effort to stop. What queers are trying to stop? They're trying to make it sound natural. God won't forgive that. What's really sad is supposedly Christian churches that preach that homosex is ok. God's going to hammer them in the end.
Posted By: rte Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
But the five DNA markers they found explained less than 1% of this behavior, as did another analysis that included more markers with smaller effects. As with other behavioral traits such as personality, there is no single “gay gene,” says Broad team member Andrea Ganna.

As the researchers had reported last year, they also found people with these markers were more open to new experiences, more likely to use marijuana, and at higher risk for mental illnesses such as depression
Posted By: hanco Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
[Linked Image]
Thats a fancy outfit.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
They......meaning the people that support and promote homosexuals......will do anything to try and make appear that it is "natural" for a person to be a queer. Even it means lying, and putting out false information. They don't care.
Loud mouthed, overbearing, matriarchal bell cow bitches that never had the chit slapped out of them and been told to STFU have ruined more than one young boy.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
They......meaning the people that support and promote homosexuals......will do anything to try and make appear that it is "natural" for a person to be a queer. Even it means lying, and putting out false information. They don't care.

Same with ANYONE promoting or condoning any form of drug use, just a bunch of weak liberals that want to be thought of as conservative.
No mention of .270 shooters?

DF
Posted By: ingwe Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by gunner500
Loud mouthed, overbearing, matriarchal bell cow bitches that never had the chit slapped out of them and been told to STFU have ruined more than one young boy.

You always have such a hard time expressing your opinions...you shouldn't keep that angst bottled up....
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
No mention of .270 shooters?

DF

Those nasty old guns are politically incorrect ...Homosexuality is PC...
Originally Posted by ingwe

You always have such a hard time expressing your opinions...you shouldn't keep that angst bottled up....

LOL, being the excellent Dog Man that you are, you know all boy dog puppies first squat to piss, when they figure out they're a male dog, they hike that leg, same with boys, they should have went with the men instead of hanging around an overbearing bitch with a case of mad cow, if that hag was all that was available to raise the child, she should have conducted herself as a lady and made sure that boy knew he was a young man, "get out of the kitchen, ill call you when dinners ready," "and NO, you cant take a bath with me," etc, etc.
Are 270 WSM’s and 270 Weatherby’s considered homo??? What if you have all three????

"and NO, you cant take a bath with me," etc, etc.

I hate it when you're all growed up the right way and some woman tells you that....
Posted By: nksmfamjp Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Why should we care? I mean nobody is asking you to be homosexual, if you are not....no, is probably a fine answer.

Be comfortable in your heterosexual life, if you are....

Think of it like how you handle when your best buddy orders his custom long range rifle in 30’06. I mean you and I both know 6.5-06 AI, 6.5x55, 280 AI, 300 WSM, etc were all better choices, but you will still talk to him.....might wait until the new barrel is fit!
Posted By: ldholton Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Nothing I hate much worse than a flamer
Originally Posted by ingwe

"and NO, you cant take a bath with me," etc, etc.

I hate it when you're all growed up the right way and some woman tells you that....

As old as we are now, it's a blessing in disguise, can you imagine what hoisting a 130lb woman in the shower like we did when we were 30 would do to our backs? we would die smiling and fall out in the floor. grin
Originally Posted by nksmfamjp
Why should we care? I mean nobody is asking you to be homosexual, if you are not....no, is probably a fine answer.
Think of it like how you handle when your best buddy orders his custom long range rifle in 30’06. I mean you and I both know 6.5-06 AI, 6.5x55, 280 AI, 300 WSM, etc were all better choices, but you will still talk to him.....might wait until the new barrel is fit!

Your statement clearly indicates that you're ignorant about the true nature of homosexuality

Male homosexuals are the most dangerous sexual predator in existence.

Homosexual men represent 1.6-1.7% of the population yet they account for more than 40% of documented serial killers.

They also perpetrate more than 30% of all acts of pedophilia.

They've ruined the Boys Scouts of America and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.
Originally Posted by rte

Your statement clearly indicates that you're ignorant about the true nature of homosexuality

Homosexual men represent 1.6-1.7% of the population yet they account for more than 40% of documented serial killers.

They've ruined the Boys Scouts of America and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

He's a cuke liberal RTE, beings like that are also responsible for the proliferation and over population of mad cow driven females.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Mostly due to mental disorder. A rare few people are born with a propensity towards it, but in a healthy society the idea would be so taboo that they would rarely, if ever, follow through with the impulse, and would eventually adjust to normal, societally approved, patterns.

When a society starts aggrandizing theivery, it has a tendency to increase.
Posted By: killerv Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
never understood the hereditary thing since for the most part, they don't procreate.
Originally Posted by hanco
Are 270 WSM’s and 270 Weatherby’s considered homo??? What if you have all three????

shocked

blush

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

shocked

blush

DF

I have the original, Jack O'Connor had children, I am not a gay! laugh
I don't agree that homosexuality is genetic. There are certain genetic predispositions, for sure, but actual homosexuality is a choice, IMHO...

And, a learned behavior that didn't work out very well for Sodom and Gomorrah, don't think it's gonna work out any better over time for the U.S.

Gunner does make a valid point about gender identity growing up. The modern American male has been relentlessly fed P.C. stuff and essentially neutered. Not good.

And the militant homo influenced film industry is steadily indoctrinating the public into accepting the homo lifestyle as cool, hip and modern.

My wife likes to watch Million Dollar Listing, a show about high end real estate brokers in big cities like NYC. Some of them are flamers and I just about puke when they start sucking heads. She likes the show; I make her fast forward thru those propaganda scenes. Makes me want to go watch TV in my office, but I like spending time with her. She knows how I feel about such stuff. When all that debauchery becomes "normal", we're in deep doodoo. I think we're getting close, not that far from the great abyss...

It's a spiritual battle, forces of darkness vs. forces of the Light. When we kicked God out of schools in '63 and other places since then, the downward spiral was started. Unless we change direction, we're gonna end up where we're headed...

DF

I think there is a lot about it that is genetic.

Seen several families that struggled mightily with homosexuality.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
If there is something you can choose NOT to do it, (meaning it's a choice), how can you conversely then be a slave to it and unable to refrain from it? If I can say no to it, it's a choice.

Things like your heart beating or flaves eyes being 6" apart are involuntary.

Homosexuality is 100% choice.
Posted By: mathman Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
[quote=Rock Chuck]Genetic or not, we're all sinners. God will forgive us BUT we have to repent and make an honest effort to stop. What queers are trying to stop? They're trying to make it sound natural. God won't forgive that. What's really sad is supposedly Christian churches that preach that homosex is ok. God's going to hammer them in the end.[/quote]

Interesting choice of words.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by rte
and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church fuqked themselves plain and simple.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rte

I got a kick out of that one earlier.

Does it make the top 10 list of things to be enraged about???

Meh.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Agreed, the same as pedophilia or any other perversion. They've done nothing wrong until they act on it. They need help, and while you may not be able to "cure" it you need to help them deal with it and not act on it. If you want to call it celibacy then so be it.
A nun was found to be pregnant- - - - -it turns out somebody dressed her up like a choirboy!

San Francisco breakfast cereal- - - -"Queerios"- - - -pour milk on them and they eat each other!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19

I am not exactly sure why anyone cares one way or another, if someone wants to stick things up their arse then that is on them and none of my business.

They don't interfere with my pass-times and I don't interfere with theirs.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Apathy is one reason it's rampant! It's wrong so say it's wrong!
The Bible says there's no temptation that you can't resist. God will always give you a way out of it. ALWAYS. There's no sin you have to commit.
I pity any dude that have desires for a hot chick. God made girls for a very good reason!!!!! laugh
Originally Posted by Heym06

That is the same reasoning the left uses in regard to our hunting.

I couldn't care less what someone else does in their own home provided it is legal and doesn't affect me or mine.

The question arises though...why are you lot so het up about some poof sticking things up his arse?
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I couldn't care less what someone else does in their own home provided it is legal and doesn't affect me or mine.

The question arises though...why are you lot so het up about some poof sticking things up his arse?
Because they aren't keeping it at home. They're shoving it in our faces, on tv, in public, at schools, everywhere.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Because they aren't keeping it at home. They're shoving it in our faces, on tv, in public, at schools, everywhere.

That does get bloody annoying I will admit.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
90% of statistics are fabricated.

And you just confirmed my statement! Believe what you want! The induction of children through, schools and movies is wrong! Trying to change my mind on this is an exercise in futility.

And you just confirmed my statement! Believe what you want! The induction of children through, schools and movies is wrong! Trying to change my mind on this is an exercise in futility.

Change your mind, sport I couldn't give a Śhit whether you change your mind.

One controlling twat is pretty much the same as another controlling twat no matter what their proclivities are.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
there are kinda 3 sex`s MALE - FEMALE - MENTALLY SICK
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If there is something you can choose NOT to do it, (meaning it's a choice), how can you conversely then be a slave to it and unable to refrain from it? If I can say no to it, it's a choice.

I suppose one might say that about everything in life. Some people choose to be celibate, so if some people can do it i guess everyone could do it if they wanted to. I don't think most people could argue that the behavior is not a choice, it's more the predisposition towards it that is being studied.
Originally Posted by pete53

There is two genders, male and female...anything else is either a medical anomaly or a mental aberration.
Originally Posted by rte

Your post displays ignorance about the homosexuals who flooded into the seminaries,so it isn't plain or simple.The homosexuals perpetrated the same strategy in the Boys Scouts.

I never stated the Catholic Church wasn't culpable but it was the homosexuals who found they could hide their deviancy within the walls of the church,while molesting boys.Put the majority of the blame where it belongs,on the perpetrators.

Do you hold the same uninformed belief about the Boy Scouts of America?
Originally Posted by xxclaro

I suppose one might say that about everything in life. Some people choose to be celibate, so if some people can do it i guess everyone could do it if they wanted to. I don't think most people could argue that the behavior is not a choice, it's more the predisposition towards it that is being studied.

Seems like it.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

Your post displays ignorance about the homosexuals who flooded into the seminaries,so it isn't plain or simple.The homosexuals perpetrated the same strategy in the Boys Scouts.

I never stated the Catholic Church wasn't culpable but it was the homosexuals who found they could hide their deviancy within the walls of the church,while molesting boys.Put the majority of the blame where it belongs,on the perpetrators.

That kind of depends on whether the BSA is wilfully ignoring and covering up the problem.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
I'm still trying to figure out being a heterosexual.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm still trying to figure out being a heterosexual.

Seems simple enough, you spend much of your early life doing everything you can the get into her pants, when she has you where she wants you you will spend the rest of your life trying to figure out how to get back in.

Or give up and go hunting.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19

It does look like they isolated the Gene that causes homosexuality, it seems he is a bartender in Acapulco...

[Linked Image]
I have always perceived it as a Mental illness but there are a lot of people who would justified it as a natural thing since it has been existing before the birth of Christ her on earth. Some will argue that Chaka zulu was gay, Alexander the Great was gay, Julio Caesar was gay and a few of our founding fathers.
They say it out of the normal and that is why so many view it wrong. and the Christian religion detest it.
IMO i believe it is a mental illness trigger by loneliness and rejection from females.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Respectfully, they want us to believe they have no choice, that it's hereditary and that we should recognize the legitimacy of their mental illness, and embrace it as normal. It's not normal, it's sick. As far as being hereditary, we are all born sick and broken. Our upbringing and teaching hopefully mitigates the damage we might do to ourselves with our poor choices. Barring help from that, we'd all be doomed in one form or fashion to our brokeness.
Posted By: EdM Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
The thought of a woman going down on another is just plain disgusting...
Originally Posted by rte
but it was the homosexuals who found they could hide their deviancy within the walls of the church,while molesting boys.

The Church leadership new what was going on and hide it for years until they could hide it no more..........Self fuqking.

Originally Posted by rte
Put the majority of the blame where it belongs,on the perpetrators.

I thought I was pretty clear.

Originally Posted by rte

The Boyscouts share a lot of the blame as the leadership there tried to hide it as well, so yes, they are mostly to blame.
Posted By: efw Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
I’ve always thought that the idea that it is judgmental to caution people so afflicted against the dangers inherent to adopting this lifestyle (much less the identity) seemed in itself perverse.

If my kid is running for the street is it a sign of love and acceptance to not yell for them to stop so as to save their potentially hurt feelings?

I love people; therefore I’ll kindly but firmly suggest that their creator knows how they can best fulfill their purpose. To do any less would be selfish & unkind.

Change your mind, sport I couldn't give a Śhit whether you change your mind.

One controlling twat is pretty much the same as another controlling twat no matter what their proclivities are.

Didn't mean to hurt your touchy feelings! No where near the same as libs and gun control. [bleep] is an abomination of nature, plain and simple!
Originally Posted by efw
I’ve always thought that the idea that it is judgmental to caution people so afflicted against the dangers inherent to adopting this lifestyle (much less the identity) seemed in itself perverse.

If my kid is running for the street is it a sign of love and acceptance to not yell for them to stop so as to save their potentially hurt feelings?

I love people; therefore I’ll kindly but firmly suggest that their creator knows how they can best fulfill their purpose. To do any less would be selfish & unkind.

So you will be cool with the greenies/peta stopping you from any hunting...you know, because they love the animals and feel for your mental well being.

Justify it how you like (and you will), it is interfering.

So what if they choose to bugger themselves stupid with broken beer bottles, that is on them and none of our business.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Sorry, sour Sauer. Not even close. You'll have to look elsewhere for a partner.
Originally Posted by rte

Those ae interesting statistics. Where did you get them?

So what if they choose to bugger themselves stupid with broken beer bottles, that is on them and none of our business.

I do't think anyone cares if they "don't ask and don't tell." But they parade around insulting normal people, screw with the minds of litle kids, try to pretend that there are more of them than there really are, demand that we pay for sex changes, etc.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
It has been found that the leftist, democrats, liberals, communist, socialist, islamites, lesbians, gays, transgenderism, snowflakes, and globalist have a condition which correlates with greater activity in the anterior cingulate cortex, poor and uncontrollable emotion regulation which features a hyperactive anterior cingulate cortex. This can be treated with medicines available today. Once they are treated they can live normal productive lives.

The Church leadership new what was going on and hide it for years until they could hide it no more..........Self fuqking.

Unless you're capable of proving the actual date the Church discovered that homosexuality was systemic and not isolated to certain parishes,your claim remains supposition.Until the Catholic Church loses a considerable number of their one billion members,my statement remains accurate about the damage that the homosexuals may have done to the Church.

You weren't clear at all.The blame belongs with the perpetrators.

The Boyscouts share a lot of the blame as the leadership there tried to hide it as well, so yes, they are mostly to blame.

Again you have failed to mention,much less blame, the homosexuals for their actions,or prove at what date did the leadership of the Scouts discover this was a genuine problem.
Stupid, guilty feeling white folks are more dangerous than the tiny ammount of gays in this country.

Git rid of every gay in the country.....and you will still have 100 million stupid..guilty feeling white folks.

Where is the real threat?
Posted By: efw Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by efw

So you will be cool with the greenies/peta stopping you from any hunting...you know, because they love the animals and feel for your mental well being.

Justify it how you like (and you will), it is interfering.

Where did I say I’d stop them from anything? My post was in regards the political correctness around calling it what it is.

If a PETA person would like to tell me about how much healthier a vegan lifestyle could be for me and my family and how it would be more in keeping with the way God created me I’d be fine with that.

You’re inferring a lot that just wasn’t there. I assume you don’t buy into the Leftist “words as violence “ trope?
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Yes, there was a problem with homosexual activity in the church, celibacy applies equally to AC and DC.

This always comes down to pedophilia. The incidence of pedophilia among clerics is about the same as the general population. It is no more prevalent among homosexuals than heterosexuals. The New John Jay Report on Clergy Abuse in the Catholic Church

And the hierarchy of the Church did handle abuses badly which made an incindiry story all that much more spectacular. Everybody likes to poke authority, particularly authority they don't like.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Stupid, guilty feeling white folks are more dangerous than the tiny ammount of gays in this country.

Git rid of every gay in the country.....and you will still have 100 million stupid..guilty feeling white folks.

Where is the real threat?

Word. Politicians ain't near as dangerous as the folks that elect them.
Any progress on the Ole Miss medical school experiment to cross the AIDS virus with sickle cell anemia? Solves two problems at once!
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Still trying to understand why anyone cares who screws who? Don't you have more important issues to be concerned with? If you believe in God and consider it a sin, get over it. There are more important sins to worry about.

If there is a god and he thought being a homo was so important he would of included it in the 10 commandants.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Nobody really cares, they just like to mouth off.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
I have absolutely no doubt that "true" homosexuals are born that way. That is not the way God intended it to be, but for reasons only he knows he allows it to happen. God also intended that we all be born with 2 arms, 2 legs, with 10 fingers and toes. But he also allows some of us to be born with more or less than intended. We don't give give people grief just because they have a birth defect, and the same should apply to true homosexuals. I have no problem with "true" homosexuals living their life as they see fit, even getting married. I know several people like this and they are good people, not your stereotypical pervert.

On the other hand there are people who choose to live a deviant hedonistic lifestyle and are often mislabeled as homosexuals. They are not true homosexuals. Where I have a problem is the double standard. The Bible teaches us that a deviant, hedonistic lifestyle is a sin. It doesn't differentiate between heterosexual or homosexual sin. In fact there is far more in the Bible warning us of heterosexual sin than homosexual sin. Yet many of us condemn homosexuals and at the same time celebrate the sexual exploits of heterosexuals. It is all the same sin to God.
Originally Posted by rte

Unless you're capable of proving the actual date the Church discovered that homosexuality was systemic and not isolated to certain parishes,your claim remains supposition.Until the Catholic Church loses a considerable number of their one billion members,my statement remains accurate about the damage that the homosexuals may have done to the Church.

You weren't clear at all.The blame belongs with the perpetrators.

Again you have failed to mention,much less blame, the homosexuals for their actions,or prove at what date did the leadership of the Scouts discover this was a genuine problem.

Lol, You win, I can't even begin to compete with that logic.
[Linked Image]

Pocket pool outfit?
Violent behavior has been linked to no less than 40 genes in recent studies. That's a higher incidence than homosexual behavior. So, violence is a normal, positive thing to these people. It should be encouraged, not hidden or punished.

VIOLENT BEHAVIOR IS GENETIC
I’m thankful my children are all straight. I wouldn’t want to deal with homo children. My friend has a dyke daughter. It causes him a lot of grief!
Posted By: Texczech Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/30/19
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Any progress on the Ole Miss medical school experiment to cross the AIDS virus with sickle cell anemia? Solves two problems at once!

Humm what would this super disease be called?
"Explaining Homosexuality"

More like "justifying deviancy"
Posted By: Texczech Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19

That is exactly what they are trying to do.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
Homosexuality is an abomination. Leviticus 18:22

All the explanation I need.
Has our resident Liberal Socialist Democrat LGBTQABCDEFG spokesman Goosey/JeffO commented yet on this thread???
AKA: our resident F A G ......

Why yes as a matter of fact "Boy" you knew back in the day that you would get hurt for your freak behavior.

Now your types are a protected class of person in a spiraling downward nation.......

Posted By: Sauer200 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Sorry, sour Sauer. Not even close. You'll have to look elsewhere for a partner.

Rats. I thought you were the one.
I don't like it and it makes my stomach turn hearing about it but....

but...

but...

It is obvious that there a lot of closet homos here trying to defend their honor. Go be a homo and I don't care just don't push it on me in any way. Family friends have a kid that is gay. We knew it from the time he was 4. The brothers tried to beat it out of him and trust me, they worked him over good for many years. Nope, still gay. It is what it is.

The one that gets me is the fake gays that are all about attention. That rubs me wrong. Worse yet is the religious gays. Creating a cult to justify the rape of little boys really sickens me. Homos that become priests just to rape kids without impunity is the worst crime in the world. Burn em down.

Flame on.
Posted By: Goosey Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
I would think this means that homosexuality could be overcome, cured, or recovered from, just like alcoholism, which also has a hereditary component.

Alcoholism has very negative effects on mental and physical health, and can result in danger to the public. Homosexuality just makes Christians mad.

Why don't you leave people who are different alone?

If you have a personal problem with an ego-dystonic sexual orientation, I suggest seeking gay-affirmative psychotherapy.

"The consensus of scientific research and clinical literature demonstrate that same-sex attractions, feelings, and behaviors are normal and positive variations of human sexuality. There is now a large body of scientific evidence that indicates that being gay, lesbian, or bisexual is compatible with normal mental health and social adjustment."

!
Posted By: reivertom Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
It's like trying to plug a male electrical plug into another male electrical plug. It is just crazy and makes no sense. And than, there's all that abomination description in the Bible.....
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19

That's right FB, hell, I've never had ANY woman ask me to do anything to her tail end or mine, if that had ever happened I would have slapped that ill mannered nasty perverse bitch outta my bed and kicked her sorry ass out the front door to the yard like the dog she is, another of the many reasons why it's so damn difficult to understand how really sick in the head queers are, it's absolutely utterly disgusting!
Originally Posted by pete53
In today's twisted society it appears that many actually think #3 is the in thing to be. Accepted on TV and the movies now and portrayed as normal......which only adds to this disturbing trend. When I grew up there were only a very few who were "light in the loafers" but most kept it hidden. Now it is everywhere and in your face.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Still trying to understand why anyone cares who screws who? Don't you have more important issues to be concerned with? If you believe in God and consider it a sin, get over it. There are more important sins to worry about.

If there is a god and he thought being a homo was so important he would of included it in the 10 commandants.

While it may not be a part of the '10', it is a part of the over 600 listed OLD Law commandments of which, the 10, is a part of......................
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
Originally Posted by Goosey
Homosexuality just makes Christians mad.

You see that's were you queers are mostly wrong, Most folks couldn't give two ass fuqks but You're right in that there are some that want to meddle but there will always be some from any group, they disguise themselves as caring but they really are just meddlers.

It doesn't piss off most Christians it disgusts them that's all, is what pisses them off is it being shoved in their faces and being told it's normal and they have to accept it.

Most probably would if they went being pushed on. I'll guarantee you that when you push on me personally I'll come back pushing and swinging twice as hard.

I've thought about this way to much this AM, I gotta go eat some pussy now.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19

I'm wondering what these "genetic markers" are. I can see, for instance in women, that a marker for obesity would also be a marker for homosexuality and likewise a marker for unusual muscle mass. Similarly for men. You get the idea.

The fact is that almost everyone will do nearly anything to get their freak on and if you can't get it on through normal means, most will do it through any means. Just look at inmates with life sentences.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
I was wondering about an old Movie, DUNE, where the bad guy is homo.

Read the reviews. It is now condemned.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I'm wondering what these "genetic markers" are. I can see, for instance in women, that a marker for obesity would also be a marker for homosexuality and likewise a marker for unusual muscle mass. Similarly for men. You get the idea.

The fact is that almost everyone will do nearly anything to get their freak on and if you can't get it on through normal means, most will do it through any means. Just look at inmates with life sentences.

I suspect this whole subject is more complex than most people imagine. This new study is just scratching at the surface.

I also wonder if some of the marker genes correlate with other personality traits such as low stress resistance.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
I would think this means that homosexuality could be overcome, cured, or recovered from, just like alcoholism, which also has a hereditary component.

Alcoholism has very negative effects on mental and physical health, and can result in danger to the public. Homosexuality just makes Christians mad.

If you have a personal problem with an ego-dystonic sexual orientation, I suggest seeking gay-affirmative psychotherapy.

"The consensus of scientific research and clinical literature demonstrate that same-sex attractions, feelings, and behaviors are normal and positive variations of human sexuality. There is now a large body of scientific evidence that indicates that being gay, lesbian, or bisexual is compatible with normal mental health and social adjustment."

!

Homosexuality also has very negative effects on mental and physical health. Where do you think AIDS came from? And what about their high suicide rate?

I don't mind leaving them alone. I don't care if they want to screw dogs and cats. Don't ask and don't tell. But I do care if they rub everyone else's nose in it or try to put bakers and photographers out of business for refusing to help celebrate their perversion when it's against legitimate religious beliefs.

And I don't buy your quote about so-called scientific research. Just a few years ago, before there was political pressure, the psychiatrists'' association classified homosexuality as a mental disorder. Now there is political pressure and everyone knows what you have to say to get tenure and grants.

Besides, did you read the link in the original post? The new study says it's mostly a choice or results from something you didn't inherit.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
I just fail to see how it can be learned. I've NEVER had an urge for another guy. Ever. Heck I've never had urges for most other women either for that matter.

I still think that it has to be that way from birth, but I am continually wrong according to lots of folks so it is what it is I suppose.

Doesn't matter to me though, nothing we dabble in and so no sweat for me. Long as you aren't inflicting on me you can make your own choices
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
Originally Posted by rost495
I just fail to see how it can be learned. I've NEVER had an urge for another guy. Ever. Heck I've never had urges for most other women either for that matter.
Maybe if you had been sentenced to life in prison at age 19 you might see things differently now.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 08/31/19
As it turns out, I have been in some way associated with homosexual individuals In almost every educational, artistic and work situation throughout life, and in quite a number of social situations as well. Although the deviancies they practice can be strange beyond understanding or rational acceptance, most of them seem to be able to do good work and relate well to the persons with normal sexual behaviors. While never having experienced one as a close friend, many have been excellent colleagues, subordinates and professional peers and those relationships have been normal - productive and rewarding..

BUT - even with those fairly hefty experiences, "explaining homosexuality" is no simple matter. If one accepts the genetic makeup category as a "born that way" explanation for some cases, one still has to consider the personal stories from homosexuals about their causes - such as sexual molestation by pedophiles or bullies; improper or simply preposterous "mothering"; peer influence by other homosexuals; hurtful, unsuccessful or disastrous romantic experiences with persons of the opposite sex, etc., etc. until one reads or hears the next new variation. Who can sort out all of those accounts and offer a cogent "explanation"? I cannot.

After many conversations about the matters of understanding and acceptance, rarely has a homosexual person seemed to have been able to express or form the important lines between simpler feelings of gender confusion, or the needs for some specific association, or the actual behavioral proclivities involved, or the outright engagement in interpersonal and physical homosexual activities. One has to wonder if most of those involved understand the behavioral drivers to the point of rational explanation. While personal experiences with most homosexuals have been quite good, sound and simple explanation for the deviant behavior remains a muddle.
Originally Posted by CCCC
As it turns out, I have been in some way associated with homosexual individuals In almost every educational, artistic and work situation throughout life, and in quite a number of social situations as well. Although the deviancies they practice can be strange beyond understanding or rational acceptance, most of them seem to be able to do good work and relate well to the persons with normal sexual behaviors. While never having experienced one as a close friend, many have been excellent colleagues, subordinates and professional peers and those relationships have been normal - productive and rewarding..

BUT - even with those fairly hefty experiences, "explaining homosexuality" is no simple matter. If one accepts the genetic makeup category as a "born that way" explanation for some cases, one still has to consider the personal stories from homosexuals about their causes - such as sexual molestation by pedophiles or bullies; improper or simply preposterous "mothering"; peer influence by other homosexuals; hurtful, unsuccessful or disastrous romantic experiences with persons of the opposite sex, etc., etc. until on reads or hears the next new variation. Who can sort out all of those accounts and offer a cogent "explanation"? I cannot.

After many conversations about the matters of understanding and acceptance, rarely has a homosexual person seemed to have been able to express or form the important lines between simpler feelings of gender confusion, or the needs for some specific association, or the actual behavioral proclivities involved, or the outright engagement in interpersonal and physical homosexual activities. One has to wonder if most of those involved understand the behavioral drivers to the point of rational explanation. Wile personal experiences with most homosexuals have been quite good, sound and simple explanation for the deviant behavior remains a muddle.

Excellent post my friend.
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Explaining Homosexuality - 09/01/19
I think our culture is at odds with the natural world in regards to homosexuality and polygamy.
Homosexuality does not benefit an individual's species or clan ... does not contribute to its survival or success. But there are lots of natural examples of polygamous behavior in nature propagating the strongest/healthiest/smartest/dominant among the species.
Our culture is at odds with that natural model and regards polygamy as criminal but protects homosexuality.
Originally Posted by Alamosa
I think our culture is at odds with the natural world in regards to homosexuality and polygamy.
Homosexuality does not benefit an individual's species or clan ... does not contribute to its survival or success. But there are lots of natural examples of polygamous behavior in nature propagating the strongest/healthiest/smartest/dominant among the species.
Our culture is at odds with that natural model and regards polygamy as criminal but protects homosexuality.

Polygamy breeds conflicts. Perhaps that's why it went away after the advent of firearms.
© 24hourcampfire