Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Heym06
Apathy is one reason it's rampant! It's wrong so say it's wrong!

That is the same reasoning the left uses in regard to our hunting.

I couldn't care less what someone else does in their own home provided it is legal and doesn't affect me or mine.

The question arises though...why are you lot so het up about some poof sticking things up his arse?
Because they aren't keeping it at home. They're shoving it in our faces, on tv, in public, at schools, everywhere.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB4

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Because they aren't keeping it at home. They're shoving it in our faces, on tv, in public, at schools, everywhere.

That does get bloody annoying I will admit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
90% of statistics are fabricated.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I couldn't care less what someone else does in their own home provided it is legal and doesn't affect me or mine.

The question arises though...why are you lot so het up about some poof sticking things up his arse?

And you just confirmed my statement! Believe what you want! The induction of children through, schools and movies is wrong! Trying to change my mind on this is an exercise in futility.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

And you just confirmed my statement! Believe what you want! The induction of children through, schools and movies is wrong! Trying to change my mind on this is an exercise in futility.

Change your mind, sport I couldn't give a Śhit whether you change your mind.

One controlling twat is pretty much the same as another controlling twat no matter what their proclivities are.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
there are kinda 3 sex`s MALE - FEMALE - MENTALLY SICK

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If there is something you can choose NOT to do it, (meaning it's a choice), how can you conversely then be a slave to it and unable to refrain from it? If I can say no to it, it's a choice.

Things like your heart beating or flaves eyes being 6" apart are involuntary.

Homosexuality is 100% choice.

I suppose one might say that about everything in life. Some people choose to be celibate, so if some people can do it i guess everyone could do it if they wanted to. I don't think most people could argue that the behavior is not a choice, it's more the predisposition towards it that is being studied.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pete53
there are kinda 3 sex`s MALE - FEMALE - MENTALLY SICK

There is two genders, male and female...anything else is either a medical anomaly or a mental aberration.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rte
and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church fuqked themselves plain and simple.

Your post displays ignorance about the homosexuals who flooded into the seminaries,so it isn't plain or simple.The homosexuals perpetrated the same strategy in the Boys Scouts.

I never stated the Catholic Church wasn't culpable but it was the homosexuals who found they could hide their deviancy within the walls of the church,while molesting boys.Put the majority of the blame where it belongs,on the perpetrators.

Do you hold the same uninformed belief about the Boy Scouts of America?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by xxclaro
If there is something you can choose NOT to do it, (meaning it's a choice), how can you conversely then be a slave to it and unable to refrain from it? If I can say no to it, it's a choice.

I suppose one might say that about everything in life. Some people choose to be celibate, so if some people can do it i guess everyone could do it if they wanted to. I don't think most people could argue that the behavior is not a choice, it's more the predisposition towards it that is being studied.

Seems like it.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rte
and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church fuqked themselves plain and simple.

Your post displays ignorance about the homosexuals who flooded into the seminaries,so it isn't plain or simple.The homosexuals perpetrated the same strategy in the Boys Scouts.

I never stated the Catholic Church wasn't culpable but it was the homosexuals who found they could hide their deviancy within the walls of the church,while molesting boys.Put the majority of the blame where it belongs,on the perpetrators.

That kind of depends on whether the BSA is wilfully ignoring and covering up the problem.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'm still trying to figure out being a heterosexual.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm still trying to figure out being a heterosexual.

Seems simple enough, you spend much of your early life doing everything you can the get into her pants, when she has you where she wants you you will spend the rest of your life trying to figure out how to get back in.

Or give up and go hunting.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

It does look like they isolated the Gene that causes homosexuality, it seems he is a bartender in Acapulco...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I have always perceived it as a Mental illness but there are a lot of people who would justified it as a natural thing since it has been existing before the birth of Christ her on earth. Some will argue that Chaka zulu was gay, Alexander the Great was gay, Julio Caesar was gay and a few of our founding fathers.
They say it out of the normal and that is why so many view it wrong. and the Christian religion detest it.
IMO i believe it is a mental illness trigger by loneliness and rejection from females.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Respectfully, they want us to believe they have no choice, that it's hereditary and that we should recognize the legitimacy of their mental illness, and embrace it as normal. It's not normal, it's sick. As far as being hereditary, we are all born sick and broken. Our upbringing and teaching hopefully mitigates the damage we might do to ourselves with our poor choices. Barring help from that, we'd all be doomed in one form or fashion to our brokeness.

LOL
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The thought of a woman going down on another is just plain disgusting...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
but it was the homosexuals who found they could hide their deviancy within the walls of the church,while molesting boys.

The Church leadership new what was going on and hide it for years until they could hide it no more..........Self fuqking.

Originally Posted by rte
Put the majority of the blame where it belongs,on the perpetrators.

I thought I was pretty clear.

Originally Posted by rte

The Boyscouts share a lot of the blame as the leadership there tried to hide it as well, so yes, they are mostly to blame.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’ve always thought that the idea that it is judgmental to caution people so afflicted against the dangers inherent to adopting this lifestyle (much less the identity) seemed in itself perverse.

If my kid is running for the street is it a sign of love and acceptance to not yell for them to stop so as to save their potentially hurt feelings?

I love people; therefore I’ll kindly but firmly suggest that their creator knows how they can best fulfill their purpose. To do any less would be selfish & unkind.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Change your mind, sport I couldn't give a Śhit whether you change your mind.

One controlling twat is pretty much the same as another controlling twat no matter what their proclivities are.

Didn't mean to hurt your touchy feelings! No where near the same as libs and gun control. [bleep] is an abomination of nature, plain and simple!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,924
Posts18,479,785
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.