Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by gunner500

"and NO, you cant take a bath with me," etc, etc.

I hate it when you're all growed up the right way and some woman tells you that....

As old as we are now, it's a blessing in disguise, can you imagine what hoisting a 130lb woman in the shower like we did when we were 30 would do to our backs? we would die smiling and fall out in the floor. grin

Trump Won!
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nksmfamjp
Why should we care? I mean nobody is asking you to be homosexual, if you are not....no, is probably a fine answer.
Be comfortable in your heterosexual life, if you are....
Think of it like how you handle when your best buddy orders his custom long range rifle in 30’06. I mean you and I both know 6.5-06 AI, 6.5x55, 280 AI, 300 WSM, etc were all better choices, but you will still talk to him.....might wait until the new barrel is fit!

Your statement clearly indicates that you're ignorant about the true nature of homosexuality

Male homosexuals are the most dangerous sexual predator in existence.

Homosexual men represent 1.6-1.7% of the population yet they account for more than 40% of documented serial killers.

They also perpetrate more than 30% of all acts of pedophilia.

They've ruined the Boys Scouts of America and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by nksmfamjp
Why should we care? I mean nobody is asking you to be homosexual, if you are not....no, is probably a fine answer.
Be comfortable in your heterosexual life, if you are....
Think of it like how you handle when your best buddy orders his custom long range rifle in 30’06. I mean you and I both know 6.5-06 AI, 6.5x55, 280 AI, 300 WSM, etc were all better choices, but you will still talk to him.....might wait until the new barrel is fit!

Your statement clearly indicates that you're ignorant about the true nature of homosexuality

Male homosexuals are the most dangerous sexual predator in existence.

Homosexual men represent 1.6-1.7% of the population yet they account for more than 40% of documented serial killers.

They also perpetrate more than 30% of all acts of pedophilia.

They've ruined the Boys Scouts of America and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

He's a cuke liberal RTE, beings like that are also responsible for the proliferation and over population of mad cow driven females.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
A new study indicated tht 25% of homosexuality has a genetic component. This means that 75% is learned behavior.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...&et_rid=488743412&et_cid=2966461

I would think this means that homosexuality could be overcome, cured, or recovered from, just like alcoholism, which also has a hereditary component. However, the mere suggestion of helpiing homosexuals recover is met with horror and accusations of violating civil rights. That's a pity.

Mostly due to mental disorder. A rare few people are born with a propensity towards it, but in a healthy society the idea would be so taboo that they would rarely, if ever, follow through with the impulse, and would eventually adjust to normal, societally approved, patterns.

When a society starts aggrandizing theivery, it has a tendency to increase.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
never understood the hereditary thing since for the most part, they don't procreate.

IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by hanco
Are 270 WSM’s and 270 Weatherby’s considered homo??? What if you have all three????

shocked

blush

DF

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by hanco
Are 270 WSM’s and 270 Weatherby’s considered homo??? What if you have all three????

shocked

blush

DF

I have the original, Jack O'Connor had children, I am not a gay! laugh

Trump Won!
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I don't agree that homosexuality is genetic. There are certain genetic predispositions, for sure, but actual homosexuality is a choice, IMHO...

And, a learned behavior that didn't work out very well for Sodom and Gomorrah, don't think it's gonna work out any better over time for the U.S.

Gunner does make a valid point about gender identity growing up. The modern American male has been relentlessly fed P.C. stuff and essentially neutered. Not good.

And the militant homo influenced film industry is steadily indoctrinating the public into accepting the homo lifestyle as cool, hip and modern.

My wife likes to watch Million Dollar Listing, a show about high end real estate brokers in big cities like NYC. Some of them are flamers and I just about puke when they start sucking heads. She likes the show; I make her fast forward thru those propaganda scenes. Makes me want to go watch TV in my office, but I like spending time with her. She knows how I feel about such stuff. When all that debauchery becomes "normal", we're in deep doodoo. I think we're getting close, not that far from the great abyss...

It's a spiritual battle, forces of darkness vs. forces of the Light. When we kicked God out of schools in '63 and other places since then, the downward spiral was started. Unless we change direction, we're gonna end up where we're headed...

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 08/30/19.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think there is a lot about it that is genetic.

Seen several families that struggled mightily with homosexuality.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If there is something you can choose NOT to do it, (meaning it's a choice), how can you conversely then be a slave to it and unable to refrain from it? If I can say no to it, it's a choice.

Things like your heart beating or flaves eyes being 6" apart are involuntary.

Homosexuality is 100% choice.

Last edited by Fireball2; 08/30/19.

LOL
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[quote=Rock Chuck]Genetic or not, we're all sinners. God will forgive us BUT we have to repent and make an honest effort to stop. What queers are trying to stop? They're trying to make it sound natural. God won't forgive that. What's really sad is supposedly Christian churches that preach that homosex is ok. God's going to hammer them in the end.[/quote]

Interesting choice of words.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church fuqked themselves plain and simple.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rte
and they may have irreparably damaged the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church fuqked themselves plain and simple.

I got a kick out of that one earlier.

Does it make the top 10 list of things to be enraged about???

Meh.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Mostly due to mental disorder. A rare few people are born with a propensity towards it, but in a healthy society the idea would be so taboo that they would rarely, if ever, follow through with the impulse, and would eventually adjust to normal, societally approved, patterns.

Agreed, the same as pedophilia or any other perversion. They've done nothing wrong until they act on it. They need help, and while you may not be able to "cure" it you need to help them deal with it and not act on it. If you want to call it celibacy then so be it.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A nun was found to be pregnant- - - - -it turns out somebody dressed her up like a choirboy!

San Francisco breakfast cereal- - - -"Queerios"- - - -pour milk on them and they eat each other!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I am not exactly sure why anyone cares one way or another, if someone wants to stick things up their arse then that is on them and none of my business.

They don't interfere with my pass-times and I don't interfere with theirs.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Apathy is one reason it's rampant! It's wrong so say it's wrong!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Bible says there's no temptation that you can't resist. God will always give you a way out of it. ALWAYS. There's no sin you have to commit.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I pity any dude that have desires for a hot chick. God made girls for a very good reason!!!!! laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Heym06
Apathy is one reason it's rampant! It's wrong so say it's wrong!

That is the same reasoning the left uses in regard to our hunting.

I couldn't care less what someone else does in their own home provided it is legal and doesn't affect me or mine.

The question arises though...why are you lot so het up about some poof sticking things up his arse?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (222Sako, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 222ND, 12344mag, 160user, 46 invisible), 1,950 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,876
Posts18,478,877
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.