Home
All too typical inner-city theft and assault by those who need special treatment. Oh - 8 blacks against one white guy.

https://kstp.com/news/robbery-victi...apolis-suspects-arrested-police/5488467/
And not once in the news article does it mention that all the criminals were black and the victim white. Not one single word. A race war is coming. Mark my words.
NBN
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
All too typical inner-city theft and assault by those who need special treatment. Oh - 8 blacks against one white guy.

These are never about the cell phone. The cell phone is incidental. They're doing it because that's how they get their jollies, i.e., beating White people up, or worse. They take great pleasure in it.

Think about it. The most they could expect to gain from that guy would be a few hundred dollars worth, total. Then they would have to split that, what, seven, eight ways? Meaningless. They're enjoying the torture of a White person, is all that's going on. They've been taught by the MSM and education establishment that White people are like devils who are responsible for all that's wrong with the world, and particularly for keeping them down.
No naggerrs where I live. No sirens either.

Worked around hundreds of them and their prevailing attitude is sickening

F U C K EM
Everyone one of those animals deserves to die
Heros of the progressives, laRoy, DJS, goose chitt, sickermore and gayghost.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
... A race war is coming. Mark my words.

There needs to be one comin' and right quick, sooner begun, sooner done, and we'd get a lotta liberals mixed in with the dinges, and how can that be not, but a good thing?
Man, that is rage inducing. Kept hoping for a little help....nope
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

These are never about the cell phone. The cell phone is incidental. They're doing it because that's how they get their jollies, i.e., beating White people up, or worse. They take great pleasure in it.

Think about it. The most they could expect to gain from that guy would be a few hundred dollars worth, total. Then they would have to split that, what, seven, eight ways? Meaningless. They're enjoying the torture of a White person, is all that's going on. They've been taught by the MSM and education establishment that White people are like devils who are responsible for all that's wrong with the world, and particularly for keeping them down.

Agreed 110%
And the goofy bastids vote for those who made them slaves in the south, don't they LaRoy?

They are too dumb to know where their Onama bucks come from, right LaRoy?

Do the Japenese do this, or Chinese, or Koreans, or Saudis, or Russians, or Irish?
Where the fugg were all those ubangis coming from? Seems like there kept being more and more of them entering the picture and beating on the guy. Fugging uncivilized savages!!! As prior poster stated you dont beat someone like that just to get a phone or a coupla bucks.
Article referenced them preying on intoxicated people, thats one reason i dont drink in unfriendly places and carry a gun when forced to be in the primates habitats! 12+1 from the P365 would have evened my odds greatly had i been in that situation.
Circle flies coming to the smell of schiett, NH.
Need a sleeper to wander in that area and unload several magazines on that filth. No reason for that crap. There will be no justice since they are pathetic, stupid, and brown. What kind of dumbass hangs around that kind of crap anyway?
How much you wanna bet that white dude votes Demonrat.
get the coon hounds.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
How much you wanna bet that white dude VOTED Demonrat.
Yep. He thot he was benevolent in blessing their environment.
And not once in the news article does it mention that all the criminals were black and the victim white. Not one single word. A race war is coming. Mark my words.

It IS NOT COMING, IT IS HERE!

Did you NOT watch that?

That is a LOT of the problem.People declare war on you, on white people, on white old men, then no one being threatened BELIEVES IT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE GETTING THEIR HEAD HANDED TO THEM. The dummy goes down to the land of people who HATE HIM, then he gets stupid drunk. Next they surround him like hyenas on a goat and the fool still doesn't have a clue.

THE WARE IS HERE BOYS and it has BEEN HERE for a while. You just aren't fighting it.
A race war is coming. Mark my words.

There's YT vid put out there by a black guy advising against cowboys & homeboys. Simply put he states that them honkies is everywhere with millions of guns and the skill to use use them whereas the bruthas be stuck inna hood chootin' they nines sideways.

Funny as hell.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
A race war is coming. Mark my words.

There's YT vid put out there by a black guy advising against cowboys & homeboys. Simply put he states that them honkies is everywhere with millions of guns and the skill to use use them whereas the bruthas be stuck inna hood chootin' they nines sideways.

Funny as hell.

A wise man there!
LBJ say.....

[Linked Image]

Democrat plan. Of course, they all know it couldn't be true.
You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. Still true today. Goddamm feral animals is what they are. They should be shot on sight.
If They catch em they will slap their wrist and teach em all a good lesson
Red flag state here. We've been re-edumacated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpKaUJmviUA

I feel left out. They never come down and try to steal my phone. Why?
Minnesota stupid

Most voters in Minnesota now would blame the white victim in the video
I don't know about anybody else, but I'd have a real hard time not coming back and dealing out some justice to those fugkers.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CO6H8_1568249235
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I don't know about anybody else, but I'd have a real hard time not coming back and dealing out some justice to those fugkers.

I wouldnt be sitting around alone and drunk in the jungle creature's habitat for that to happen to me. However If something similar were to happen to me there would be hopefully be immediate justice as I am ALWAYS armed, as are my companions when forced to enter any local spookville. Going back later would just get you jammed up and Im not throwing by life away for some savages.
Love this perp's name:

Boris Likuwa Lusumbo

So his parents are admirers of Patrice Lumumba? Is that it?

Where's the Soylent Green trucks when you need them?
Nothing more than a razor sharp knife would make a bloody believer out of all of them with one good slice .
Originally Posted by marktheshark

I wouldnt be sitting around alone and drunk in the jungle creature's habitat for that to happen to me. However If something similar were to happen to me there would be hopefully be immediate justice as I am ALWAYS armed, as are my companions when forced to enter any local spookville.
Going back later would just get you jammed up and Im not throwing by life away for some savages.

Neither would I. I've not left the house unarmed in 20 years. But, if that WERE to happen to me for ANY reason, you can bet your ass I'd deal out some justice without throwing my fugking life away over a couple spook oxygen pirates.

Naah, grasshopper. You need to live a few more years. Us older guys ain't that fugkin stupid.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

Where's the Soylent Green trucks when you need them?

They ain't "food grade"!
Straight to the landfill !
Bunch of fuggin' animals.
My youngest son lives downtown and works just a block from Target field. My observation is that there is a police cruiser rolling every other block in downtown Minneapolis. This video lasted 2 minutes and in that time they couldn't get an officer on the scene?
It looks like the cell phone was left behind in the middle of the street, because this was never about a cellphone. This was a pack of monkeys attacking an outsider. Monkeys will kill an outsider caught alone, in much the same manner.
(Though last I heard, none have used a mountain bike, though they will flail away with sticks like the one used a belt.)
This should have ended with lead. Black on white crime, the penguin game, knockout, the pack mentality we see here, this is why I have a CCW in the first place. It was also the number one reason given by my concealed carry class.

AND they know they can get away with it - because it's Murderapolis; not even CLOSE to enough cops in the city.. At some point, and soon, these little a-holes are gonna run afoul of someone carrying a handgun... And just watch the flaming libby newscasts in MN cast aspersions upon the person defending themselves with a firearm...

Oh, and the 'light rail' and 'metro' trains? Don't even think of using one after about 4 pm...
Originally Posted by ribka
Minnesota stupid

Yep, he didn't make them feel welcome.
That is the reason for “not” being an easy target, distracted, under the influence, ect.. Also, if targeted....a great reason for high capacity magazines or multiple magazines. If done properly, the tax payers of Mn. only pay for burial! memtb
Pick one and take his eyes out. Or smash the cell phone on the side walk.
This is why hi cap mags.
Originally Posted by shootem
LBJ say.....

[Linked Image]

Democrat plan. Of course, they all know it couldn't be true.

............. Welcome to the Great Society.......... Thanks, LBJ.
A second video from downtown Mpls has surfaced for another similar event. Someone mentioned it above - the last name Lusumbo - that is Nigerian which fits with the core Mpls. philosophy as witness many lawn signs - "All are welcome here".
Animals. I don't trust them. Spent 30+ years in the DC area. Found them on the low end of humanity. Good Gawd stupid, too. Bad combination.
Hey, you're running down Sickermores and gayghosts pals.
Originally Posted by arkypete

Smashing the cell phone would have done nothing at all, it was even left behind. It was about violence, not property.

No. It sounds good, might be satisfying to say, but could have gotten me killed.
I was raised to walk away from any fight you could, that it took a bigger man to walk away, than act like an ape. Well, that was put to the test....
As a young adult, I was attacked by two guys who just wanted to fuq with me. I did everything I could to walk away peacefully. It didn't work. Like the cell phone, one of them took something from me, to provoke a reaction, and of course I was attacked from and back as I tried to recover my stuff. I snapped.
I grabbed my thief by the throat and squeezed. I had him down, and squeezed. His partner was beating and kicking my head and ribs, and I squeezed. He couldn't break me loose, and the one down was changing colors, and I squeezed.
Second assailant ran out into the busy street, and waved down a passing carload of friends. Since this was just after school, they knew eachother, and they didn't ask any questions, just jumped into the attack with thier friend, and I squeezed. They kicked in my ribs, and knocked me out before I quit. To this day, I believe they saved his life.
It was a few weeks before I could attend classes again, ribs taped. I carried a long knife in my boot, and an ax handle up my sleeve when walking alone after that.
Later, I learned some karate, judo, some other forms, and learned I should never have made myself a stationary target, never exposed my back, back of my head, my ribs. In short, I made it easier to break me, by focusing on one.
I will not make that mistake again.
Originally Posted by Mac84
Everyone one of those animals deserves to die

Every time the left harps on banning normal capacity mags, this video should be shown.

Just once I’d love to see one of these videos with 3-4 perps biting the dust and the rest scattering like a covey of quail.
Feral apes.

I'll say this though, the White guy showed zero situational awareness.

The war has been going on for some time, so far only one side is fighting. That needs to change.
Fuggin' Yard Apes. If ever there was an argument for the legalization of fully automatic weapons, this is it.
Drunk in public, engrossed in cellphone, unaware of surroundings: the victim could not have done more to make himself vulnerable. When one is in a recently created third world city, like Minneappolis, Detroit, Chicago, LA etc. he can't take safety for granted. GD
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Reminds me of a sheep letting itself get surrounded by wolves while it grazes obliviously.

Hard to feel sorry for the sheep.

But also wouldnt feel bad if someone came along and shot a bunch of wolves.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Feral apes.

Concur. completely clueless. Sitting down in a completely vulnerable position as they closed in on him, but I see that everyday. People with their faces buried in their phones, just ripe for this kind of savagery...
Dumbass was acting as if he was on a friendly basis with AAs. He probably WAS.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
How much you wanna bet that white dude votes Demonrat.

I'd bet your paycheck on it that he does. Those that don't, know better than to be sitting there. That was as downtown as you can get.
Originally Posted by ribka
Minnesota stupid

Nailed it.
I do believe that I would have enjoyed hell out of being where than camera was with a high powered rifle and scope. I wonder just how many would have gotten away?
Paul B.
This is why I am against the very concept of "Hate Crime" laws. They are never equally applied. These scumbags only will get a assault charge, if they are caught, and if it were the other way around they would be Federally prosecuted and do so real time.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I do believe that I would have enjoyed hell out of being where than camera was with a high powered rifle and scope. I wonder just how many would have gotten away?
Paul B.

and do life for a "Hate Crime" for saving the wrong colored person.

Well, it IS called Target Field.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Field of Targets?
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Paul B.

Depends....going subsonic with or without a suppressor, the question would be, how long would it take for them to notice.

Negative campfire news 🤕
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by arkypete

Smashing the cell phone would have done nothing at all, it was even left behind. It was about violence, not property.

No. It sounds good, might be satisfying to say, but could have gotten me killed.
I was raised to walk away from any fight you could, that it took a bigger man to walk away, than act like an ape. Well, that was put to the test....
As a young adult, I was attacked by two guys who just wanted to fuq with me. I did everything I could to walk away peacefully. It didn't work. Like the cell phone, one of them took something from me, to provoke a reaction, and of course I was attacked from and back as I tried to recover my stuff. I snapped.
I grabbed my thief by the throat and squeezed. I had him down, and squeezed. His partner was beating and kicking my head and ribs, and I squeezed. He couldn't break me loose, and the one down was changing colors, and I squeezed.
Second assailant ran out into the busy street, and waved down a passing carload of friends. Since this was just after school, they knew eachother, and they didn't ask any questions, just jumped into the attack with thier friend, and I squeezed. They kicked in my ribs, and knocked me out before I quit. To this day, I believe they saved his life.
It was a few weeks before I could attend classes again, ribs taped. I carried a long knife in my boot, and an ax handle up my sleeve when walking alone after that.
Later, I learned some karate, judo, some other forms, and learned I should never have made myself a stationary target, never exposed my back, back of my head, my ribs. In short, I made it easier to break me, by focusing on one.
I will not make that mistake again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..........

Field of Targets?

Ok. Go with that.

Either way, I’m struck by the irony.

Field of Targets?

Ok. Go with that.

Either way, I’m struck by the irony.

And They should have been struck by the lead.
Again, for those who might have missed the SAVAGERY.....and the complete lack of awareness / stupidity exhibited by the "Target".
Kill every one of them, and their families, string them UP, public execution,,, be done with it, Mob mentality = mob death.
I'm glad he escaped with his life . Do you think he will get a cc weapon and go back with new cell phone in hand .
© 24hourcampfire