-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pick one and take his eyes out. Or smash the cell phone on the side walk.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

GB1

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
This is why hi cap mags.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
LBJ say.....

[Linked Image]

Democrat plan. Of course, they all know it couldn't be true.

............. Welcome to the Great Society.......... Thanks, LBJ.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
A second video from downtown Mpls has surfaced for another similar event. Someone mentioned it above - the last name Lusumbo - that is Nigerian which fits with the core Mpls. philosophy as witness many lawn signs - "All are welcome here".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Animals. I don't trust them. Spent 30+ years in the DC area. Found them on the low end of humanity. Good Gawd stupid, too. Bad combination.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, you're running down Sickermores and gayghosts pals.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by arkypete
Pick one and take his eyes out. Or smash the cell phone on the side walk.

Smashing the cell phone would have done nothing at all, it was even left behind. It was about violence, not property.

No. It sounds good, might be satisfying to say, but could have gotten me killed.
I was raised to walk away from any fight you could, that it took a bigger man to walk away, than act like an ape. Well, that was put to the test....
As a young adult, I was attacked by two guys who just wanted to fuq with me. I did everything I could to walk away peacefully. It didn't work. Like the cell phone, one of them took something from me, to provoke a reaction, and of course I was attacked from and back as I tried to recover my stuff. I snapped.
I grabbed my thief by the throat and squeezed. I had him down, and squeezed. His partner was beating and kicking my head and ribs, and I squeezed. He couldn't break me loose, and the one down was changing colors, and I squeezed.
Second assailant ran out into the busy street, and waved down a passing carload of friends. Since this was just after school, they knew eachother, and they didn't ask any questions, just jumped into the attack with thier friend, and I squeezed. They kicked in my ribs, and knocked me out before I quit. To this day, I believe they saved his life.
It was a few weeks before I could attend classes again, ribs taped. I carried a long knife in my boot, and an ax handle up my sleeve when walking alone after that.
Later, I learned some karate, judo, some other forms, and learned I should never have made myself a stationary target, never exposed my back, back of my head, my ribs. In short, I made it easier to break me, by focusing on one.
I will not make that mistake again.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Everyone one of those animals deserves to die

Every time the left harps on banning normal capacity mags, this video should be shown.

Just once I’d love to see one of these videos with 3-4 perps biting the dust and the rest scattering like a covey of quail.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Feral apes.

I'll say this though, the White guy showed zero situational awareness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
And not once in the news article does it mention that all the criminals were black and the victim white. Not one single word. A race war is coming. Mark my words.

The war has been going on for some time, so far only one side is fighting. That needs to change.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggin' Yard Apes. If ever there was an argument for the legalization of fully automatic weapons, this is it.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Drunk in public, engrossed in cellphone, unaware of surroundings: the victim could not have done more to make himself vulnerable. When one is in a recently created third world city, like Minneappolis, Detroit, Chicago, LA etc. he can't take safety for granted. GD

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Reminds me of a sheep letting itself get surrounded by wolves while it grazes obliviously.

Hard to feel sorry for the sheep.

But also wouldnt feel bad if someone came along and shot a bunch of wolves.

Last edited by cv540; 09/12/19.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Feral apes.

Concur. completely clueless. Sitting down in a completely vulnerable position as they closed in on him, but I see that everyday. People with their faces buried in their phones, just ripe for this kind of savagery...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumbass was acting as if he was on a friendly basis with AAs. He probably WAS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by FatCity67
How much you wanna bet that white dude votes Demonrat.

I'd bet your paycheck on it that he does. Those that don't, know better than to be sitting there. That was as downtown as you can get.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ribka
Minnesota stupid

Most voters in Minnesota now would blame the white victim in the video

Nailed it.

Camp is where you make it.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I do believe that I would have enjoyed hell out of being where than camera was with a high powered rifle and scope. I wonder just how many would have gotten away?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is why I am against the very concept of "Hate Crime" laws. They are never equally applied. These scumbags only will get a assault charge, if they are caught, and if it were the other way around they would be Federally prosecuted and do so real time.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I do believe that I would have enjoyed hell out of being where than camera was with a high powered rifle and scope. I wonder just how many would have gotten away?
Paul B.

and do life for a "Hate Crime" for saving the wrong colored person.

Last edited by reivertom; 09/12/19.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 45 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.